Camping at South Mountain Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FRED_S
FRED_S
35 Followers

Bob said "that was close." The group agreed then made their way back to the trail. The rest of the way up the trail, Bob and Joyce walked side by side holding hands with Jake and Susan behind them.

When they reached the upper end of the trail they found a bench like the one on the north trail. It was only large enough for two so the guys sat and had the girls sit on their laps.

Now, no mental tricks could prevent the guys from getting erections. Jake said "sorry ladies but you are very sexy, beautiful girls and we are young red bloodied guys. Keeping these things in check under these conditions is impossible." Joyce said "no worries, we take it as a compliment."

Susan caught Joyce's eye, winked and asked "would you guys like some help with those." Jake asked "what do you have in mind?" Susan said "let us show you." With that, she and Joyce got off the guys laps and knelt in front of them.

They used some of the bottled water to rinse insect repellent off the guys cocks and balls. Then each took a cock in hand and began stroking. After a few minutes they leaned forward and each sucked a cock into her mouth.

Joyce stopped for a moment and said "let's see which of you can cum first." She resumed sucking and each girl did everything she knew to hurry her guy to completion.

Susan had half of Jakes cock in her mouth, the other half in her soft hand and his walnut size balls in her other hand. Joyce had swallowed Bob's prick and was rolling his fuzzy balls around in her palm. Each guy reached out to fondle the girl's breasts in hopes of being first.

Jake began making a growling sound and to pump Susan's face. Joyce increased her pace attempting to hurry Bob along and win the contest. Too late, Susan took the first shot of Jake's jizz down her throat. Then she released his prick from her mouth so everyone could see him shoot the rest of his load over her shoulder leaving no doubt that she had won.

Bob was close behind. Joyce took his entire load down her throat before releasing his deflating prick. Each girl gave her appointed cock one last kiss then stood up to watch them shrivel.

Jake said "you ladies do know how to treat a throbbing cock." The girls displayed devilish grins. Jake said "now let us return the favor."

The guys stood up and directed the girls to sit with their pussies at the edge of the seat. They knelt in front of the girls and had them spread their legs as wide as possible.

The guys rinsed insect repellent off of the girl's pussies. After which Jake went right for Susan's clit. It was large and easy to suck into his mouth. He wrapped his tongue around it and slid it in and out of his lips as if he was sucking a tiny, pink cock.

Her pussy was dripping love nectar allowing him to easily slip two fingers into her. He found her "G" spot instantly and her moans of pleasure told him she was on track for a quick big "O". Susan's pussy ached for attention and Jake was giving it just what it needed.

Bob was determined to win this time. He lapped Joyce's puffy outer and thin inner lips like a thirsty puppy. He drove his tongue into her vagina several times before replacing it with his thick middle finger. He used his thumb to pull the hood of her clit back giving him open access to her little, pink love button. He licked back and forth across it causing her to through her head back and moan with pleasure.

Joyce loved having her pussy eaten and Bob was doing it like a pro. She grabbed his head in both hands and began to pump his face. He knew he was on the verge of victory.

To be sure of success, he worked her "G" spot, increased his tempo on her clit and slipped the middle finger of his other hand into her ass hole. That did it. Joyce screamed out in orgasmic bliss and slammed her pussy against Bob's face so hard she almost knocked him to the ground.

Susan was close behind but had clearly lost to her friend. Each guy gave his girl's pussy one last lick before backing away to admire his handiwork. The girls sat limp and relaxed with their heads resting on the back of the bench and their legs spread apart. Their nether lips dripped with a combination of love nectar and saliva.

Jake pulled energy bars and more water from the back pack and passed them around. When they finished their snack, it was getting late so they reapplied insect repellent and headed back down the trail towards the camp. A hundred yards from camp they reluctantly dressed before completing the journey.

Joyce said "I'm going to make a pitcher of margaritas. Would you guys like to join us?" The guys immediately accepted her invitation. Jake said "Bob and I will make some tacos and be over in a few." Susan said "that sounds perfect."

When Bob and Jake returned the girls had already finished the first pitcher of margaritas and had mixed a second. The group consumed the plate of tacos while polishing off the second pitcher.

The sun had set while they ate and drank. The only illumination was from the light of the full moon filtering through the overhead canopy of leaves and the flames from the small wood fire burning in the stone enclosure. The smoke from the fire along with the insect repellent helped keep the pesky mosquitoes at bay.

With only a little prompting, off came their clothes and on went additional insect repellent. The third and fourth pitchers of margaritas were consumed during discussions of past sexual exploits. Each story, true or not, was more tantalizing than the one before and increased the sexual excitement of the group.

Jake suggested they shower and then allow the evening to progress in any direction it saw fit. Everyone agreed then collected towels and soap before heading off to the shower house. All four entered the men's side and used only one stall.

Susan and Joyce decided to pretend to be porn stars and give the guys a little show. They slowly soaped and washed their bodies paying special attention to breasts and pussies. Asses were turned toward the guys when bending over to wash their legs.

They then pressed their bodies together and washed each other's backs. During their performance they watched cocks grow from wrinkled softies to full blown erections.

The guys were drooling and stroking themselves. Adding to their fun, the girls dragged the guys into the spray and bathed them from head to toe spending far more time than necessary on cocks and balls.

Now that everyone had been cleaned of insect repellent, dirt and sweat they toweled each other dry then strolled back to the camp site.

The girl's two tone blue, 12'X26' tent was larger than the guys grey 8X10. Therefore after hanging towels to day they all piled into it and collapsing onto the sleeping bag covered queen size air mattress.

There was a tangle of naked bodies with everyone touching everyone else.

Joyce was anxious to enjoy Jake's monster trouser snake. She remembered that it was not only long but thick as well.

She felt around for it in the dark and soon found it. She shifted her position so she could get it into her mouth. Instantly it became ridged and began secreting pre cum. She loved the sweet, salty flavor. As she ministered to Jake, Bob crawled between her legs and worked his educated tongue all over her pussy.

Susan found Bob's already rock hard cock and licked it like a sweet lollypop. At the same time she shifted herself to allow Jake to enjoy her cunt. They had formed a circle of sexual pleasure.

If anyone outside the group had been close by, the sounds of sex would have been unmistakable. The slurping, sucking, and moaning echoed all around.

Joyce was the first to cum followed by Jake. Susan was next with Bob close behind.

They lay in a naked pile of relaxed flesh for several minutes. Bob and Jake both needed a few moments to recharge. To gain time they cuddled with the girls, kissing, fondling and being fondled.

The guys kissed their way down the girl's bodies stopping at their breasts to suckle, kiss and lick their nipples. The girl's nipples hardened and their pussies became drenched with lubricating juices.

The guys moved further down, brushed their chins across pubic hair covered mons pubis areas and spent time kissing, licking and nibbling soft smooth inner thighs. Both girls grabbed the guy's hair and attempted to pull their faces back up to their cunts whose clits were burning with need.

Bob and Jake had learned their lessons well from Nancy and knew how to keep a woman on the edge of climax for a long, long time. Eventually they did return to Joyce's and Susan's pussies and spent time licking the lips and tongue fucking them but giving their clits only occasional stimulation.

After five minutes or so of torturing the girls, the guy's cocks had fully recovered. They then began their journey up the girl's bodies again stopping momentarily to suckle hardened nipples.

The girls wiggled their hips frantically trying to maneuver their cunts into position. Finally swollen cock heads pressed against sopping wet pussy lips. Joyce was about to win her prize and have that monster cock buried deep inside of her.

She asked Jake "why are you being so mean." He answered "I what this to be the best fuck you have ever experienced." When the head of his cock entered her she almost fainted. She was so tight it took twelve strokes before Jake was fully inserted. Joyce said "Oh my God, I've never felt this full before."

Jake remained still for a full minute with his chest pressed against her soft breasts allowing Joyce to adjust to him. She dragged her nails up and down his back while their tongues played with each other. When he began to slide in and out of her he first used long, slow strokes withdrawing all but the crown then sliding all way back inside. As he increased his pace her little squeals of enjoyment increased in both frequency and volume.

Joyce wrapped her legs around him pressing her ankles against his ass. She drew them towards her trying to keep him buried inside. At the same time, she rubbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

Balancing on his knees and one arm Jake reached between them and stroked his middle finger back and forth across her swollen, sensitive clit. He brought her to the edge before backing off multiple times. Joyce began to beg, "Jake, please let me cum."

Jake smiled to himself and obeyed. Joyce screamed "Oh God, Oh God" as her orgasm exploded sending wave after wonderful wave of electric pulses through her body. She had never felt anything this intense and wondered if she would survive.

During her orgasm, her vaginal muscles squeezed and released Jake's cock in rapid succession forcing him to empty his balls deep inside of her. They were both spent. He rolled to his side pulling Joyce with him. She lay cradled in his arms while they shared soft, wet thank you kisses and let their endorphins metabolize.

Susan and Bob had been fucking, fondling and kissing slowly as they listened to Joyce and Jake. When Joyce stopped screaming Bob rolled Susan on top of him and increased his tempo. She raked her throbbing clit back and forth across his fur covered pubic bone.

Bob's mouth found her left nipple. He sucked on it and circled it with his tongue sending ripples of pleasure all the way to her pussy. He gripped an ass cheek in each hand and massaged them.

Susan screamed "oh fuck, oh fuck for god's sake don't stop, fuck me, fuck me." The combination of stimuli sent her over the top. She squirmed and bucked on his dick while it slammed in and out of her. In only a couple of minutes they shared a simultaneous orgasm that brought tears to their eyes and goose bumps to their asses.

Susan collapsed on top of Bob and covered his face with kisses which he returned in equal measure.

Gradually cocks softened and slipped from saturated cum filled pussies. Bob turned Susan onto her side and spooned her. Joyce spooned Bob and Jake spooned Joyce. The four of them drifted off into a blissful, satisfied sleep.

They woke around nine the next morning in a tangled pile of naked flesh. They gradually untangled, escaped the tent and with towels in hand ran for the shower house to clean up.

The rest of the week was spent much the same as the first two days and when it ended they agreed to plan another get together very soon possibly at the naturalist camp.

FRED_S
FRED_S
35 Followers
12