Camping Can Be So Much

Story Info
Scot found out how exciting tents and camping could be.
3.1k words
3.93
75.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarahio
Sarahio
3 Followers

Scot wasn't a loner but he did enjoy his own company. At eighteen Scot's mum thought he would be out all summer with his pals but he wasn't. At the start of the holidays Scot sat in his room on his computer all day despite the scorching weather outside. His mum wasn't happy about this at all. "Scot I have signed you up for a camp with other boys your age to get you out of your room, no arguments you are going. You leave tomorrow."

Scot always tried to keep his mum happy so he didn't argue. He really didn't want to go but he knew he had no choice in the matter so he stormed back upstairs banging his door as he did so to show his annoyance and started to pack.

Scot was a fine looking boy. He worked out a little and always kept up with fashion. He didn't like the idea of rolling around in mud unless it was with some hot woman. He packed all his clothes. He was making sure that if he had to go then at least he would go in style.

The next day his mum dropped him and his huge rucksack at the church where a bus was leaving. He got on the bus to discover it to be full of geeks. He was grumpier than ever. He found an empty pair of seats and sat himself down making sure his bag took up the seat next to him he didn't want anyone to ruin his reputation. The bus journey seemed to last forever he sat there listening to his music at full volume trying to block out the scene he was in.

The bus finally pulled to a stop. Scot looked out the window. He was in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fields and forests with a bus full of gimps - his idea of absolute hell! He pushed his way through to get of the bus as quick as he could and waited on the others to join him. They all gathered and the camp leader John split them into teams.

Scot was lumbered with Gary and Harry twins both ginger with glasses and braces. He couldn't believe it he felt like he would rather die. "Ok lets get rules set out now... I don't like you already so don't talk to me unless you have to. I have my own tent I am not sharing with you and don't follow me around!" The twins agreed. They were both scared of Scot, he had quite big muscles and was very strong and they knew he could give them a beating if they annoyed him.

Scot set up his tent far away from the twins and left them struggling to get theirs put up. He got out his sleeping bag and soon fell asleep. It was all too much for him.

"fuck off you gimps!" Scot screamed angrily as a shaking of his tent awoke him. He turned back over and tried to ignore the shaking but then he heard the zip start to move down. "I swear to god if that's you two you better run because I'll rip off your balls if you even have any!" He roared.

He heard a soft mutter and he knew it wasn't the twins. He rolled over to see a tall, tanned and extremely gorgeous thirty odd year old woman staring in. She had long wavy flowing brown hair and stunning green eyes.

"Come on grumpy.. I'm Louise, I'm the leader of your group for the rest of the week. Dinner is just about ready come on hurry up get dressed and join the rest of us!"

As soon as Scot realized what was happening she was gone. He slowly wriggled out his sleeping bag to find that his visitor has somewhat excited him a little. His 8 inch cock was poking out from his tight jeans. He quickly thought about where he was surrounded by gimps and it soon settled. "Maybe this camp could be sort of ok" he thought to himself.

Scot went through his bag and found a tight striped shirt and his best jeans. He picked his favourite spotless white trainers and headed across the field to the hall for dinner. As he walked in the door he saw that there was only one seat left, and it was across from Louise.

He swaggered over trying to look cool, although that wasn't hard in relation to the rest of the room. He took a seat and gave a shy grin across at Louise, who slightly grinned back.

As he ate he took the time to properly take in Louise. She was wearing a fitted white tank top from which he could see the frills of her bra and the outline of her nipples were slightly erect. Her long hair hung down just below her shoulders and he beautiful green eyes twinkled in the sun shining in through the windows.

Louise caught Scot staring at her and she felt kind of flattered. He was a good looking young man she thought. "So what's your name or am I going to have to call you grumpy for the rest of the week?" She asked. Scot calmly replied "They call me Scot," But he was really didn't care what she called him along as she spoke to him.

They chatted until he had finished his dinner. He played it cool and then left the table without even saying bye.

As he walked back to his tent again he felt the excitement brewing down below as his cock began to tingle he felt uncomfortable in his tight boxers so he went to get out of his clothes and ready for bed. It had been a long day for him and Scot didn't really feel like joining the others for team games, even if it did mean seeing Louise again.

He unzipped his tent and got out of his clothes. He was just putting his leg into his bedtime boxers when again his tent was unzipped. He swung round to see Louise at the door. Scot tried to cover himself up as he stood in the nude, his cock growing as he saw Louise's eyes peek downwards. They both blushed in the awkwardness of the moment.

"Sorry sorry I came to see why you weren't with the other had to make sure you hadn't wandered off." She said trying to stare at the roof of the tent. Although Scot's huge cock was very distracting for her. She saw the muscles on his chest and the semi six pack Scot was developing. He did look hot but she felt bad she was in her thirties and his group leader.

"It's ok honestly I don't feel like joining the others I was just getting ready for bed." Scot mumbled still embarrassed as his cock just wouldn't go down.

"Right well I'll leave you to whatever you were going to do!" Louise giggled as she left the tent. She knew that she had had that effect on the boy. She was feeling kind of horny herself after the sight of Scot's massive cock and his gorgeous body so instead of going back to the others she headed for the staff dorm to relieve herself with her dildo.

Scot himself decided to have a wank so he took of a sock and put it over his cock. He didn't want to make a mess in his dad's tent. Scot rubbed his cock and thrusted into his hand. The whole time he was imagining it was Louise there giving him so much pleasure. He stiff nipples and hair hanging down over her body. He soon came into his sock and was left lying shaking with pleasure thinking about what had just happened.

The next morning Scot woke up early to groom himself for the next day. He put on his flowery shorts and tight tank top a pair of flip flops. He gelled his hair and put on his sunglasses. He stepped out into the warm morning sun. It didn't look like anyone else was up she he decided to have a wee wander around the campsite. He headed down the hill towards the river. He couldn't believe his eyes. Louise was swimming in the river wearing a small red bikini.

Her body was as gorgeous as he imagined so toned and slim. He climbed into a bush so she would not see him and sat and watched her swim up and down before she clambered out onto the river bank. Water dripping down her body, she looked so hot. Scot continued to watch her out the bushed and yet again he felt his cock rise. She started to walk towards him. He sat dead still as she strolled closer until she was right in front of him.

He could clearly see how stiff her nipples were after being in the cold water. HE wanted nothing more than to step out the bush and kiss her and touch her and to suck on them nipples but he knew he couldn't, she would never want a guy like him she could have anybody she wanted.

He sat tight until she had gone. His cock was still massive and it could clearly be seen poking through his shorts. He though for a second he could wait for it to die down but instead he decided he would go for a wee dip in the cold water, that would soon sort out his problem. He stripped in the bush and left his clothes there and made a dash for the water.

He leapt in and right enough his problem soon shrunk back down. It was not freezing but pretty cold but Scot was enjoying his moment of freedom. He was splashing and swimming about when he heard twigs snapping. He turned around to see Louise.

He thought this is it I'm in trouble now. They had been told they were not allowed to wander off and he had. He thought he was going to be sent home. Although this wouldn't have been to bad a thing if it wasn't for how sexy he found Louise.

"Get out the water now Scot!" she said in a demanding voice. Scot climbed out and stood naked on the river band. He didn't even bother to cover himself, she had already seen everything and he was in trouble anyway.

To his surprise she was not angry instead she stepped towards him. Scot stepped back in surprise before he realised what was happening. She continued walking towards him until she was right in front of his she could feel his cold wet skin against hers. She was still in her bikini she had just put her work t-shirt over the top. She stood there just staring into Scot's blue eyes.

Scot could feel his what had just been shriveled cock starting to rise again until it was touching Louise's leg. She smiled and put a hand on to it. Scot shivered with pleasure even at the slightest touch. Louise's hands were warm and soft against his skin. She slowly moved one finger along his shaft still staring into his eyes.

Scot's hearts was pounding, standing in front of his was a beautiful, sexy woman playing with his cock as he stood naked in front of her. He wasn't even embarrassed anymore and from the look of things either was she. She leant forward and kissed Scot on the lips before pushing her tongue into his mouth and exploring.Scot kissed back, it was the most magical kiss he had ever experienced.

Louise suddenly pulled out. "Quick get dressed the rest of the group will be waiting for breakfast we have to go!" She ran off leaving him standing naked, hard, seriously turned on and wondering what the hell had just happened!

He slipped back into his clothes ruffled his wet hair so it looked spiky again and headed up for breakfast. Again the only seat left was across from Louise. He was more embarrassed this time after what had just happened although it was Louise that had made the move on him. He took a seat and kept his eyes down on his plate.

Louise didn't seem to bother she was her usual chatty smiley self. She knew she had Scot just where she wanted him. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her. She had also found the kiss to be magical and she wanted his massive cock more than anything.

She slipped a shoe off under the table and slowly and gently rubbed her foot against Scot's leg. He wriggled in his seat at first but soon sat and enjoyed the moment of this hot woman playing footsie with him. His cock began to pulse again and it was soon fully hard again. She noticed to the look in his eyes and smiled back.

The whole group was scheduled to the assault course and abseiling for the day. Scot didn't want to do any of this with the rest of the group so he made the excuse he wasn't feeling well and headed back to his tent. He spent the rest of the day fantasising about what had happened that morning. Before he new it it was dinner time and the group was back he headed for dinner and was met by Louise at the door.

"You could have had fun today I could have helped you put on your harness, although I'd rather get you out of one!" She whispered as Scot walked in.

Scot was immediately turned on although for some reason he did not get a hard on. He wanted Louise bad and he knew he was going to get her. He took a seat next to her at the dinner table and as they ate he sneakily rubbed his hand up the inside of her leg. Louise shook with pleasure.

Scot knew he was in control now so as he was leaving the table he whispered in her ear. "Come to my tent once everyone is asleep" and on that note he left before she could even give an answer. He knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her!

He sprinted back to his tent to tidy it up and get it ready for Louise. He folded clothes and made a bed out of his sleeping bag and blanket. He put on his sexiest tight boxers and a tight t-shirt which showed off his fit body. He lay for about three hours before he heard the zip of his tent.

In came Louise looking as sexy as ever. She was wearing a small fitted white vest top and no bra. Her nipples were already erect. She had on a short skirt and flip flops. She climbed in and smiled as Scot passionately kissed her. The both lusted for each other. Scot ran his hand up the inside of Louise's leg to find out she was also wearing no knickers.

Scot's cock was already fully hard and dying to get out them boxers. He stripped her naked and she stripped him. Both were panting with excitement. He pushed her down and kissed all over her body working his way down then back up her leg. She moaned with pleasure as he circled around her clit. He sucked on it for a second and he felt her whole body spasm with excitement. He plunged his tongue into her hot wet pussy and continued to lick her until she came. The juices flowed out into his mouth and he licked them all up. Louise sat up and pushed hi onto his back. She rubbed his shoulders and kissed his ears while she massaged his balls. He could feel himself ready to cum but he did his best to keep it back. She straddled him and slid his cock into her. He could feel the tightness around his shaft and she slowly started to ride him she got faster and harder until he could feel his cock so deep inside him. He was moaning so much and so was she. He sucked on her hard nipples and her breasts bounced in his face as she rode him. He felt her shiver and her juiced flowed around his cock and then he quickly followed. She felt his juices fill her.

After they lay there in each other arms and kissed before they fell asleep still in each others arms.

Louise was the first to wake up and as she tried to slide away she awoke Scot.

"That was the best night of my life" They both said at the same time. They laughed and kissed again.

"I'm really sorry but I have to go I have to go make sure everyone is up so you are all packed your bus will be here in about two hours!" she quickly said as she fling back on her clothes.

Scot was disappointed she had left so quick he could have gone another session with her but he knew there was no chance. He lay there still naked thinking about the previous night. He couldn't believe from what had been such a shit camp he had had the best night of his life with a beautiful woman even though he was likely to never see her in his life again.

He had a wank then got dressed and packed all his stuff and took down his tent. He wanted to show off and be all ready first as he knew it would please Louise. He carried all his stuff and left it lying outside the hall and headed for breakfast. He walked in to find Louise the only one there. He was glad as this was a chance for them to talk.

"Last night was amazing Louise, honestly it was the best night of my life!" Scot said. "Mine too only wished we could have had more time together." She replied He sat down next to her and they rubbed each other's legs before the rest of the camp joined them.

Everyone ate breakfast and the bus was waiting outside for them by the time they had finished.

Everyone climbed into the bus. Scot who was the first person to want off the bus two days ago was now the last person to want to get on. He held back and as he left he slipped Louise a piece of paper with this address,number and email address, just incase she wanted more.

The bus journey seemed short on the way home. Scot got off to meet his mother and went home. "How was it then?" His dad asked his at dinner that night. "Magical" was the only word Scot could use to describe it.

Sarahio
Sarahio
3 Followers