Camping Ch. 01

Story Info
A perfect weekend of camping.
1k words
3.68
29.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two people were going on a camping trip. As they excitedly packed the car and the boat, the girl ran inside to make a quick phone call. They were almost all ready to go. The girl, Lauren called Ryan inside, up to their bedroom. She told him before they hit the road for the long 4 hour drive to northern Wisconsin she wanted a little something. So she took off her pants and underwear and tank top, then grabbed Ryan and pulled off his belt then undid his jeans. She could already feel him growing hard as she pulled off his underwear and jeans. while she was doing that he pulled off his shirt. Ryan grabbed Lauren and kissed her, whispering in her ear, "we gotta make this fast." They were both totally ready to go and Ryan reached down to Lauren's clit and started to rub it, and stuck a few fingers in her to see how ready she really was. Lauren sucked on Ryan's earlobe as he massaged her breasts and slid inside of her. Ryan was ready to cum not long after sliding inside Lauren. But they changed positions so they were sitting up facing each other and he rubbed her clit as she reached below them and massaged his balls. That was all it took and Ryan exploded inside of her. This sure was a quickie but they needed to get on the road. Lauren slid off him and they got dressed and jumped in the car for the drive up north.

Ryan didn't know exactly the plans of the weekend except that they were camping on an island. 4 hours and a hand job later, they arrived at a dock where they would put there boat in to go over to the island. Grabbing everything to put into the boat that wasn't already in they loaded it into the water, parked the car and headed to the island.

At the island the two started the fire and started to make dinner as it was getting late. They had a nice quick dinner, and watched the sunset from their private island campsite. After dinner they were going to climb up the hill on the center of the island and sleep, even though they had a tent.

Lauren and Ryan climbed to the top, armed with a tarp and their sleeping bag, they wouldn't need anything else. As it was an abnormally warm Wisconsin summer with few mosquitoes it was perfect. They laid down the tarp and the sleeping bag, took off their clothes and walked around. It was soo wonderful to be able to be naked out in the open. Both got tired and a little cold, so they crawled into the sleeping bag, laid back and watched the stars.

Lauren rolled onto her side, looking at Ryan, while her hands brushed across his stomach and down to his penis. She stroked it, and as she did she felt herself grow wet. Ryan moaned as she stroked him. She lightly scratched the inside of his thighs and around his cock with her nails, as she did this he kissed her hard, she could feel how much he wanted her. He rolled over on to his side so they were facing each other. Lauren wrapped her leg around him and he started to finger her. That didn't last long as she was stroking him, and he was quite wet, and not from her. She also was pretty wet. He massaged her clit till she was really close. Then Ryan slid inside her. She said to him she'd always dream of making love under the stars with him. He went in and out of her, they both felt soo good to one another neither wanted to change positions or move. Lauren climbed on top of Ryan and rode him, he grabbed her breasts and sucked on them and played with them.

Lauren leaned down to kiss Ryan, then sat back up, she moved in such a way that he really liked, she could tell he was really really close, and she kept on doing what she was doing, but while she did that she rubbed her clit she wanted to cum at the same time as him. Unfortunately she was too slow. He grabbed her and pulled her close as he came in her. He came soo hard that he couldn't move, Ryan just held her close for a few minutes until he could move again, they were both very sweaty, but sweet sweat. She rolled off him, and as she did she noticed by the moonlight he was still hard. Lauren unzipped the sleeping bag some more and slid down to his still hard cock, She began to lick off their combined juices. Ryan moaned and moved so he could lick her at the same time. He loved the way they tasted together. Ryan licked and sucked on Lauren's clit, getting her all hot and dripping even more. He could feel her getting close, and she was getting him pretty close. The way she licked and sucked him and played with his balls really turned him on. Ryan continued and they both came at the same time.

Lauren slid up and kissed Ryan. They both laid back relaxed and happy as they fell asleep watching the stars.

In the middle of the night, Ryan woke up because he thought he heard something in the forest. He must have been imagining it but he wrapped his arms tighter around Lauren and drifted back to sleep. Later he woke up from an amazing dream horny as can be, to find Lauren awake stroking him. She had one had on his cock and the other rubbing herself. They went for a second round that night as the sun began to rise in the sky. After that they fell back to sleep for a few hours. Waking up starving they decided to head back to camp to make breakfast and have a morning swim. They folded up the tarp and sleeping bag, grabbed their clothes, but didn't put them on, but DID put on their tennis shoes and headed back to camp. On the way down, they both really appreciated their nakedness. By the time they got back they were both ready for a nice skinny dip together then breakfast.