Camping Ch. 02

Story Info
The seduction is complete, but now what?
1.4k words
4.29
170k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bodies shuddering together as we rode the long fall from the orgasmic height. Almost as pleasurable as reaching it the fall from the height took a long time and the night was nearly half way over before the real world came back to us. The cold was what finally brought us back to our senses. Sweat covered our bodies in an icy blanket stiffening my nipples and coating his skin in goose bumps.

Both of us were reluctant to separate and so with straining muscles my brother lifted himself and by moving in small increments. First his hips then his legs and his shoulders, his movements even with my help managed to alternately pull his thick member from my body and slam it back in. Muscles and skin already abused beyond endurance flared in pain and then pleasure a nightmarish roller coaster ride that I endured. Finally after what seemed like hours it ended, he had gotten his sleeping bag, which was the larger of the two. We lay surrounded by its soft folds his breath a harsh pant in the darkness. My own breathing was not silent but filled with shudders and soft mewling, regretting the passion that had started the night and the hot seed that still filled me.

Unexpectedly he reached out and wrapped his arms around me closing the sleeping bag around us he comforted me with words that I barely heard as the world faded from me. As the night passed my dreams were amorphous yet hugely erotic showing me of things that had happened, that had yet to happen. As the sun rose behind the mountains of our camp I also rose from my dreams feeling my brothers massive cock still buried within me.

We rose as the sun stained the mountains to the west in purple shadow and to the east in red and black contrasts. Dressing in silence we gathered our shower things and clean clothes. The showers in our camp were side by side running in a long line with women on one side and men on the other. We choose the last stall closest to the actual restrooms where at some time in the past some one probably a boy or group of boys had removed all the plaster to create a chicken wire mesh viewing gallery. This was perfect for us as it allowed us to talk without raising our voices above the sound of the water pouring from the tin-pot showerheads.

Hot water and soap slicked my body sluicing down my tanned skin in a cascade at least as erotic as the actions of the previous night. We discussed plans for the day and the passions of the night. We promised each other that our love was not just a one-night thing. I told him how complete I felt with him how much he meant to me and in searching my soul I could not find any thing untrue about what I said. In turn he in his stumbling way said much the same thing and I could tell he was not lying.

Hand in hand we returned to the camp content in our secret love the touch of our hands erotic enough to sustain us. We ate breakfast and made plans for the day, a long hike into the foothills and lower mountains of the valley. We packed food and an overnight kit just in case, little did our parents know as they helped us prepare. Hiking sticks in hand we turned to the trail and set out on our little adventure.

Deep in the foothills in a sheltered crevice our lunches eaten and packed away our bodies laid on the sleeping pad that we carried with us. He hovered over me his massive cock buried deep between my legs filling me stretching me until it felt like I might break, each thrust of his massive member taking me higher and higher as his mouth and tongue did indescribably erotic things to my breasts and skin. All through that long afternoon we did things to each other under that sapphire sky that would have shocked our parents had they seen them, yet we were empowered by them.

That night as we made love again I told him of my upcoming period, he took it in stride and the next morning when the blood came I cried because his seed had not found that spark within me. For seven days I cried every morning and every night as he held me. I made a special effort to pleasure him during this time, even going so far as to try anal sex with him an unfortunate disaster caused by his admittedly massive cock. Oral sex was the best, filling my mouth with his cock, letting it slide down my throat feeling its hot length on my tongue, cupping his balls until I could feel the ebb and flow of sperm within his sacks. The feasts we had upon each other's bodies, ecstasy. We had a whole month remaining at the camp the day after my period stopped. I cleaned and purified myself breathing a small sigh of relief that the blood had once again stopped flowing. Always in the back of my mind was that small fear that it would never end.

The end of my period, and for the next 10 months any menstrual cycle what so ever, marked a change in the weather. But we were ready, new tents had been bought the previous week though my brothers tent had been turned into a supply tent and he was still in my tent over my strenuous objections that I hoped fooled our parents but didn't fool him. That first night was a more joyous recreation of our very first time together and as the thunder rumbled outside and drowned out all sound our cries of ecstasy filled the tent.

The days passed in a blur of days filled with love and nights filled with passion. As our time at the camp drew to a close I began to look out for those signs, which would indicate that my brothers seed had taken root within me. But as with all things in nature what we look out for is not always what we get. I missed the first sign completely believing that the nausea was the result of some bad food at the local excuse for a diner. My next sign and one that I did not miss was the failure of my period to start exactly one week before we were to return home. After that everything was down hill, and our two-day trip back home was a delirious mix of joy and terror. Joy that I had succeeded, terror that our parents or at the very least mom would notice. But as wrapped up as I was I never noticed that she was exhibiting some of the same signs.

During the two days it took us to get back home our parents decided that we had, had enough of each other and they graciously, or so they thought, assigned us separate rooms. Luckily an inner door connected our rooms and after we had said good night to our parents and gone to our separate rooms he would sneak back through the connecting door and we would spend the night in carnal bliss. Unfortunately that was what did not happen, one of the side effects of pregnancy that no one had ever told me about was how tender certain body parts get. Over the two days and indeed over the ensuing weeks I found out how painful the type of sex my brother and I shared could really be.

Morning sickness, was something I managed to avoid at least in a major way until we returned home, I experienced nausea every morning for the entire trip back but never disgraced myself. Once back home things settled down for a little while. I coped as best I could with the changes that came to my body. Mom announced her pregnancy and that night pulled me aside for a little mother daughter talk, little did I know what that talk would be about or what would come from it.

* * * * *

As with all my stories I welcome comments. Please let me know how I did on this and the once preceding it. There will be a third and maybe even a fourth chapter to this story so let me know what you think.