Camping Cuckold

Story Info
Friend joins couple for camping trip to hot springs.
4k words
3.88
89k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aspen trees had just begun to turn from green to shades of yellow and orange. The weather still had the feeling of summer during the day but the nights were crisp and cold as Fall slowly made its way into the high mountains. Mary and Preston had been looking forward to this camping trip for weeks, both had summers that were long and hard. Normally the couple of a few years would have already been camping a dozen times but their schedules had conspired to make this their first and only of the year. The two had left before the sun was up that morning from their Denver apartment headed down I-70 to Aspen to cross a hike off their list they'd wanted to try.

Once they got to the trailhead they were going to hike to a wild hot spring deep in the mountains and stay overnight. The hot springs were little more than a rock lined pool but the healing waters had been used for hundreds of years by the American Indians before. The best part is the hot springs are clothing optional. Mary has an incredible body, flat sexy stomach with perky B cup tits that looked amazing and a sexy face with brilliant blue eyes.

They had been to other hot springs that had been clothing optional and Preston had always tried to get Mary to go along with it but the farthest he was able to convince her to go was sunbathe topless once. The trill of seeing her incredible tight little body on display got him very turned on. Then he caught a guy or two completely checking out Mary's body but especially her perky rack. He was immediately rock hard imagining her showing off for the other guys. He encouraged her to lose the bottoms as well, picturing Mary's perfect ass bending over and exposing her pussy to everyone as she undressed. But she was not into the idea.

Mary was sound asleep, she had packed a huge bowl of amazing bud. But after a few hits she had nodded off. They had been making good time with no traffic, the sun was still about an hour from rising above the mountains. About two hours from the trail head his phone buzzed with a text from Campbell, a good buddy of his. Preston had texted him the night before to touch base with his friend who was going to be in the area they were headed to but had not heard back until now.

Campbell had taken two weeks off between construction jobs to do some mountain biking. He was chill and always a good time to have around so Preston planned to invite him to join the hike. Preston texted his and Mary's plans for the weekend to Campbell, letting him know they both wanted them to join their hiking and camping trip. Campbell was an old friend of Preston's and it would be great to get to catch up. Plus he knew his girlfriend has the serious hots for Campbell's lean body and six pack abs. If there was a chance she was going to show off her sexy body it would make it even better if she was flaunting her tits in front of one of his buddies.

After some driving Preston's phone buzzed again. Campbell thought the hot springs hike sounded fun but he was on his way to ride a different trail in the area that day. Preston knew how to convince Campbell and texted him a small exaggeration about Mary's plans to spend the two days at the springs enjoying the hot waters completely nude. Campbell had mentioned a few times before how amazing he thought Mary's tight little body was so Preston knew he definitely wanted to see her naked. His only response to that text was to ask for the address for the trail head they were headed to.

The sun was still just barely above the trees when Preston and Mary parked at the trailhead. Campbell's work truck was already in the parking lot and he was getting his pack ready to camp for the night at the springs. Preston poked Mary awake and told her that Campbell had gotten back to him and decided to join them for the weekend. Though she tried to hide it a devilish smirk curled her lips. The two of them got out of their Jeep and gathered their packs, checked the laces on their boots then met up with Campbell at trail and the three of them set off.

As the three started hiking up the valley towards the hot springs they were surrounded by tall beautiful mountains. It was a seven mile hike to the camping area, but the scenery was amazing. Campbell definitely was noticing way more than the scenery, Mary was walking in front of the two guys and both men couldn't keep their eyes off her incredible ass. She had dressed that morning in a very short pair of denim shorts that were just below her ass checks. But the further the trio walked the more her ass began to creep out and the more noticeable Campbell's staring became. Eventually Preston spoke up and said to Mary that she was putting on quite the show for him and Campbell.

He had hoped it would get her to pull the shorts out of her ass, he was starting to get a little worried about how Campbell was lusting over his girlfriend. Mary turned around at Preston's comment and gave him a wicked smile before turning back around and hiking on. As she went up the trail right in front of Campbell she reached back and began to hike her shorts up even further, until both ass checks were literally hanging out. When she was done Mary turned back around and gave the guys a wink and kept hiking.

If Campbell was staring before his eyes were now glued to Mary's tan sexy ass, glowing in the sunshine. An obvious bulge formed in the front of Campbell's shorts and he would sometimes reach down and rub himself for a few minutes. The show went on for what felt like forever for Preston before Mary finally readjusted her shorts as they stopped to hydrate and have a snack.

The two guys sat down on a fallen tree off the trail and Mary came to join, sitting down next to Campbell. They shared their snacks with him since he hadn't been as prepared for the trip. And while it was only harmless flirting, the way Mary was giving Campbell so much attention made Preston feel a little jealous. She would laugh extra hard at his jokes and was constantly touching him. There was an undeniable attraction between the pair but he told himself it was nothing. To not let himself imagine it going any further than them just flirting.

It wasn't long before Mary raised the bar again on the sexual tension between her and Campbell. As they were about to set off on their hike again, she announced that her shorts were getting uncomfortable. With one swift movement she took them off. Underneath she was wearing a string bikini that left little to the imagination. When they set off this time, Mary's ass was completely on display bouncing in front of Campbell's face.

The group was getting close the springs now but their hike had them sweating in the bright sun. They stopped again in the shade to catch their breath from the high altitude and have a drink of water. As they relaxed, Mary slowly grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt and started pulling it up over her head. It was a tight fitting hiking shirt with the bra built in, so as she pulled it over her torso, her amazing little titties started to show...then her nipples...then the shirt was off and she was standing completely topless in front of the two guys.

Both men were speechless. Mary explained she wanted to even out her tan and since she was going to be topless in just a bit, what difference would it make? Preston didn't have anything to say since he had pushed her to be comfortable showing off her naked body. But he could see the look in Campbell's eyes that said he wanted Mary, bad. Turning towards their hiking companion, Mary cupped her tits, tweaked her sexy nipples and jiggled them at him asking how he liked the view. He responded it was the best view in Colorado, which made her giggle. She gave him a peek on the check, letting her tits graze his bicep as she did. Then turned and hiked on up the trail.

It wasn't long after they got back on the trail that Campbell moved his hand into his crotch and noticeably started playing with himself. He would occasionally make sexy comments to Mary about how much he was enjoying the view. When she looked back and saw he was playing with his cock on the trail she just smiled and kept hiking. Only giving Campbell more confidence, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. His dick was already completly rigid and it looked like it was a good nine inches with serious girth, it was a big dick he was stroking right behind Preston's girlfriend.

The next time she turned around, Mary noticed Campbell had freed his cock and was beating off right behind her. At first a look of shook crossed her face but was quickly replaced by a look of desire. Before Preston even realized what was happening Mary was kneeling in front of Campbell, squeezing her titties together for him. Slapping her tities and pinching her nipples as he furiously beat off right above her chest.

This went on for a few seconds before he reached out with his other had and grabbed the back of her head. She immediately opened her mouth wide and he slammed his dick down her throat. He pounded his cock into her mouth, before grunting hard with himself buried in Preston's girlfriends mouth. Mary tried to swallow all of the huge load but a few big globs landed on her chest and tits. She didn't even wipe it up, only looked up at Campbell and told him what an amazing cock he had. She stood and resumed hiking down the trail, Campbell again right behind.

From that point forward Mary and Campbell completely ignored Preston. Their conversation was just between them, and she spent most of the time hiking next to Campbell, loving it every time he checked out her sexy body. Before long they made it to the camping area just next to the hot springs. They found their reserved spot and started making camp. Preston began setting up their tent, but Mary helped Campbell set his smaller tent up and then she put her pack in with his things. As soon as they were done, they both raced for the hot springs. With no help it took Preston much longer and by the time he made it to the springs Campbell and Mary were not anywhere around. He decided they must be close or on their way so he went ahead and got in.

There were a few other groups of people enjoying the large hot pool surrounded by round river stone. It was incredibly peaceful and very relaxing but Preston couldn't stop wondering where Mary and Campbell were. He started making polite conversation with some of the other people mostly to see if they knew anything about where his girlfriend was. He mentioned that he was here with some friends, another guy and a girl. Two college students laughed and asked if he was with the two who had just been making out like teenagers before running off to the other hot springs pool further down the trail? Preston could only blush. They told him the other pool isn't as hot so usually no one is there. Preston didn't want to look concerned and jump out of the water running off to check on his girlfriend and friend but his heart was racing. What could they be doing?

After taking a moment to gain his composure, Preston grabbed his towel and headed off towards the other pool. The trail was rocky and steep, but then began to descend down to the other warm pool. As he got closer Preston could hear the sounds of splashing and laughter. So he slowed down, trying not to make any noise as he approached the pool. He stopped ten feet from the pool and stayed close in the shadows behind a large boulder. He could see most of the second spring area, Mary was in the middle floating on her back, completely naked. Her tits and nipples rising and falling in the water, her shaved pussy clearly visible under the clear water.

Campbell was sitting on the edge of the pool, his big hard cock in his hard slowly stroking himself. Preston couldn't hear them clearly but eventually Campbell lunged off the rocks trying to grab Mary. She was quick and already swimming towards the other side of the pool. She pulled herself up and turned to sit on the edge, her legs still in the warm water. She was laughing as Campbell swam over to her. Her legs closed tight at first but immediately springing open at Campbell's touch. He started kissing the inside of her thighs, getting closer to her wet pussy as Mary leaned back and relaxed, sighing.

She was biting her upper lip as he got closer to her tight little pussy, until Preston watched as Campbell kissed his girlfriend right on her clit. Mary moaned loudly and her head feel back as Campbell parted the lips of her pussy and started running his tongue up and down her hot slit. Stopping to suck her clit into between his lips before continue down again. Mary began buckin her hips into his face as Campbell was now fingering her and sucking on her clit.

Without saying a word, Campbell stood up out of the water. His fully erect cock just above the water, he grabed Mary and easily lifted her off the rocks and into his arms, he kissed her deeply as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He had both hands gripping her tight ass as she put her arms around his neck. They were making out as Campbell started lowering Preston's girlfriends pussy towards his rock hard cock. Without breaking their kiss, her pussy slowly inched it's way down his big cock until he was buried deep in her tight pussy. He held her there a few moments before he began to fuck his big dick into Mary's tight pussy harder and faster.

Campbell was grunting with exertion, kissing and biting her titties and nipples. Sucking her nipples into his mouth and gently biting down. Mary leaned back and let him ravish her amazing chest. Campbell then put her back down and turned her around so her ass was facing his big cock. Mary bent over and then watched as her boyfriends friend began to fuck her sweet pussy from behind. He was slapping her ass hard and pounding into her as hard as he could. She put her face on the ground and reached around grabbing her ass to let him get inside her even farther until she could feel his huge cock completely fill her pussy.

As if he knew exactly how to make her cum, he flipped her over and started fucking her again. This time her legs completely spread eagle and pinned behind her ears. He was holding her down and slamming his horny cock into her throbbing pussy. Every few thrusts he would slap her titties, making them jiggle as he abused them and pinched her nipples hard. Mary was completely overcome and started playing with her clit as Campbell kept pounding into her harder and harder.

Preston could see Mary grab the hair on the back of Campbell's neck as she was still playing with her pussy. And he knew immediately. Campbell had made his girlfriend cum and she was begging for his cum inside her now. He tore into her harder until he stiffened and held himself buried deep inside her hot cunt. And for the second time that day he shot a big load inside another man's girlfriend. Campbell grabbed her and they started making out, before slipping back into the springs together.

Preston again made as little noise as possible as he crept away. Heading back to the bigger pool. Preston was in the water as Mary and Campbell came walking back down the trail to the other pool, this time holding hands. They were both still completely naked, Campbell's flaccid but massive cock hanging between his legs and Mary's incredible body marked with all the bites and slaps of their rough sex. As she got into the pool Preston could just barely see some of Campbell's cum leaking out of his girlfriend's swollen pussy.

They didn't make any recognition that they even knew him and soaked in the pool wrapped in each other's arms. Making out occasionally and obviously playing with each other under the water. Eventually Preston got tired of watching so he returned to his tent for a nap. When he woke later it was close to dusk and Mary and Campbell had also returned to camp. There was a nice little fire already and Mary was finishing making a simple dinner of veggie soup. She served Campbell a bowl with a kiss on the lips before serving herself and siting down next to him to enjoy their hot meal. There was a small amount left in the pot Preston served for himself.

Mary and Campbell finished their meal, put away their dishes then both got into a hammock close to the fire. Preston finished his own meal and cleaned and put away his dishes, getting a partial view into the hammock as he did. Mary was laying next to Campbell, her shirt was already off and she had pulled his cock out of his pants. He was fondling her tits as she massaged his cock till it was hard again. Preston then sat back down, unable to see what was going on. Moans began to come from the hammock along with more movement. Preston wanted to see so badly, she he pretended to walk past Mary and Campbell in the hammock to get something from the tent. As he passed he could see Campbell with his eyes closed and smiling, Mary worked his cock down her throat. Preston walked right by the hammock, his girlfriend inches away blowing his friends massive hardon. He walked slowly, watching Mary make love to Campbell's cock.

When he got to the tent he scrounged around for a few minutes pretending to look for something. When he turned back around from zipping up the tent fly, he saw Mary sitting up in the hammock. Her tits looked so beautiful in the firelight, her head kicked back as she was slowly rocking. Preston walked back to his seat, again passing right next to the hammock. This time Mary was straddling Campbell, riding his big cock and moaning louder. Preston sat back down and watched as Mary ground her wet pussy into Campbell. They went on like this as the fire died, she would occassionally disappear from view and Preston would hear the sounds of them making out. Then she would sit up again, his hands grabbing and massing her little tits.

As the fire died completely, Mary and Campbell left the hammock and headed for Campbell's tent. Mary crawled in first and stayed on all fours as Campbell came in behind her. They didn't zip the tent fly so Preston watched as Campbell caressed Mary's ass, then give it a good slap. Mary looked back at Campbell and wiggled her ass at him, until he grabbed her hips and pushed himself up against her pussy. She looked back and smiled up at him, then pushed herself backwards onto his hard cock.

It was dark now, but Preston could still clearly watch as Campbell took his girlfriend. After pounding her hard, Campbell pulled his big cock out of Mary's pussy. He looked down and caressed her ass again before spitting on her asshole and slapping her ass hard. Campbell rubbed his spit around Mary's asshole with his thumb, pushing in a little. He then aimed his big cock for her ass and slowly pushed. Mary's ass was so tight and his cock so big it barely moved at first but Campbell was patient and slowly worked deeper into Mary's ass. She was moaning deeply and begging for more until he was steadily driving his big cock into her incredible tight ass. Campbell reached his hand around holding her with one hand while playing with her clit with the other. This time they exploded together, Mary cumming hard with his cock streaming a hot load into her ass.

The two lovers laid down and quietly kissed each other, eventually zipping up the fly so Preston could no longer watch. Alone, Preston went to the tent and fell asleep, only waking up the next morning with light already rising around the mountains. Preston got up and rekindled the embers from the previous nights fire, starting boiling water for coffee. After the coffee was ready and he had poured himself a mug, Preston looked to see if Mary or Campbell were awake. But their tent was completely empty when he looked in the little mesh window.

Preston took his coffee and walked towards the hot springs, when he got close he could hear soft splashing sounds. And then came around the last corner to see Mary siting in Campbell's lap, facing him in the pool. Her tits in his mouth, Mary had her arms wrapped around him clearly fucking his cock under the water. The pool was empty except for the two fucking each other but nearby two new hikers had just arrived at the pool about the same time Preston had gotten there. They looked to be college athletes, big shoulders both looked like swimmers. They immediately pulled their cocks out and started beating off watching Mary and Campbell.

12