Camping Fun

Story Info
Average couple's trip is anything but ordinary.
1.4k words
3.93
52.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is so beautiful out here in the mountain air with only sounds of nature! I cannot believe that we are actually alone for the night, as my mom has volunteered to take the kids for the whole week! I am feeling a bit apprehensive and our youngest one has never been without mom or dad so I made sure to leave our cell number and call for ANY reason! This is only day one so I am not too awfully worried yet.

Our campsite is extremely excluded and not your average campsite as it is way off the beaten path...we have to walk quite a distance in order to get to the main campground. But we are looking forward to spending some quality alone time, as we have really never had any!!

You go gather the wood we are going to need for the fire tonight and I begin setting up camp, as we will be there for 4 days. The quiet air with the sun beaming through the tent feels so good and I am so at peace with everything that I take a moment just to stop and appreciate it. I roll out the sleeping bags and then begin to start pumping up the air mattress. About an hour has passed and you are not back yet but I almost have things arranged. at least for the first day. In our three-room tent I have arranged the large back area with our air mattress and table with two chairs. The extra room is our luggage, food, and storage area. The screened area has a picnic table just in case it rains so we will just have to use the back door to get out when needed.

I am starting to get hungry so I have a quick sandwich and then I hear sticks snapping. You are back! Lots of wood you carried on a tarp that will keep us going for a couple days. At this point it is just starting to get dusk so we start a fire and begin a pot of coffee. All we have is caffeinated but that doesn’t bother you. We have a couple cups and some sandwiches as we really don’t want to bother with dishes our first evening.

We talk a bit about the kids and how much we miss them and what the agenda is for tomorrow. We plan on doing some fishing and hiking! It has become pretty dark now and we know that we will be up early so we decide to get dressed in our sweats for bed and call it a night. You go to the spare room to get out your clothes and I start to undress and forget that my other bag I left on the picnic table. In my bra and panties I travel to the meshed area but since no one is around I am not concerned. You come around the corner and see me as I am bent over next to the picnic table and looking through my bag for my sweats. You come out very quietly and I feel a kiss on the back of my thigh.

Ooohhhh! Wasn’t expecting that! Knock it off I say...go back and get dressed! I realize you only have on your boxers. I turn around and you start frenching me in a hungry manner and I feel your erection against my belly, which excites me! Your hand moves from the side of my face slowly and swiftly down my arm, then my side, and onto my ass. You are still kissing me passionately and grabbing my ass and playing with it like play dough! At this point your erection has moved location and I am feeling every heart beating pulse through our underwear and secretly wishing it wasn’t in the way!!

You move your lips down to my neck and suck with such intensity I feel as if my very soul could pass through my skin! Your hands unleash my bra and your fingers quickly find their way to my nipples and tease, and tease, and tease! You boost me up unto the picnic table and I wrap my legs around you as you suck my breasts over and over, teasing my nipples with your tongue. My breasts are almost hurting from the teasing as you move your way down my torso kissing every inch until you arrive at the only area I am dying to have you at.

You rip the side of my underwear off without even trying to take them off. You don’t hesitate in sucking and foundling my private area and I lean back arching my back in sheer delight! I close my eyes and concentrate on only you and how good the night air which has gotten a bit nippy feels on my breasts as I have nothing on at this point and being in the evening outdoors air is erotic in itself. Your tongue is relentless and you use your lips to create such suction on my clit that I explode in an orgasm! My whole body shakes and you just don’t quit! I can barely catch my breath when you push me further back onto the table and start to tease me with your cock. I am begging you to fuck me but you just won’t...you are enjoying my needing you and are taking well advantage of it. You walk around the table where my head is and stand in front of me and I take your cock in my mouth as hard and fast as I can.

I can feel the blood rush to my head as I hang off the table engulfing your entire cock as much as I can. I cannot get enough of you and use both hands as I suck you to the point of almost orgasm. I stop my motion and let you pump, pump into my mouth and I love having you there! You tell me to stop and assume the doggie position on the table. I willingly obey you and the intensity waiting for you to slam yourself into me is unbearable. Finally you take me completely and you feel soooooo good! It is deep and hard and it can’t get any better than this!

Your pace quickens and your breathing is very heavy now. I cum again and you just keep pumping. A few more pumps and the pace is slowing down until you even pull out. I ask what you are doing and you tell me to suck you a little more, which I do, but ALOT MORE! You taste so good! You are wanting to cum now and lay me down on the picnic table with legs spread and you mount me on top of the table. You pump many times and then swing my legs over your shoulders, which is thrusting your penis further into me. You intensely look at me while you take my ankles and pin them back over my head and tell me how much you love to fuck me and if you were fucking me hard enough? GOD YESSSSSSS!! I say and you fuck me so hard, so fast, sssoooooooo hhhhaaarrrrrrdddddddd!

I am screaming in pain and pleasure, as you are so large that you fill me up completely even without pumping. You are the biggest man I have ever been with and I have never been pumped so hard in any of my sexual experiences. I scream as I orgasm and you just cannot take it any longer and shoot so hard into me that you feel your own cum surround your cock like and explosion.

The warmth and gooeyness of your cum and my own orgasm keeps you pumping for an extended amount of time as my vagina muscles are grasping your cock so hard you just can’t let go. You pull out after my pussy lets go of you and you realize that I am passed out, on the picnic table, in the woods, bare naked. You hear a sound and quickly look up. Next to the fireside light you can barely make out a couple standing near a tree that is completely naked too and fucking each other up against the tree. They had stumbled upon us in the middle of our excursion and couldn’t take the heat!

The man fucks her so hard she moans loudly in satisfaction and yells to fuck her harder. He turns her around and lifts her up unto his dick and then up against the tree fucking her as hard as he can. She screams as low as her soul will allow as she orgasms and looks right at you with an intense look. At this point it is obvious to all we have all watched each other and they leave quietly back into the dark forest...