Camping Gone Awry

Story Info
Sister and brother become close while lost in the wilderness.
8.8k words
4.58
207.5k
268
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers

I felt like shit. My so-called boyfriend was offered a job on the other side of the country.

"You've got to understand, honey. In this company, you have to work in a variety of different positions to have a chance to move up."

"They aren't offering you any more pay?"

"Not really."

"No better title or more responsibility?"

"No, but to be on a management track, I have to work in a bunch of different parts of the company and in different parts of the country."

"I could move there with you, and find another job."

"Honey, that's not fair to you. I'm going to be working long hours, doing some traveling, and in another year, I'm likely to be moving again."

"But Brian, what about us? I thought we were starting to build something together."

"Jen, honey, I'm five years away from having my career at a point where I'll be looking at a serious relationship."

"So this wasn't serious to you. It sure as shit felt serious to me."

"Honey, we've had a lot of fun together."

"Fun? All this has been to you is fun?"

"Look honey, relax."

"Relax, my ass. Get the hell out of here. If you don't want me as part of your life, we can start right now."

"Calm down, honey. I've still got a couple of weeks before I move. We can have some fun together until then."

"Fuck you, Brian. Get out, now!"

Brian went to try to hold me. I held out a hand to stop him, and pointed at the door.

"Fine, honey. Have it your way. Give me a call when you calm down and think it over."

"Don't hold your breath, bitch. Just go."

Brian turned and left, shaking his head.

I'm Jen, well Jennifer, but my family and friends call me Jen. I'm 24 years old, with an MBA from a good college and a pretty decent job. I stand about 5'6" and weight about 130 pounds, with brown hair. I have a pretty trim and fit figure. I should after spending an hour every day at the gym. Still I have a nice shape and b-cup breasts. I occasionally get offers of modeling, though about half of those folks seem to want me to take my clothes off to do it. I don't need that, I make enough money at my real job. I'm not afraid to be seen without clothes, I've been to some topless beaches, I just don't get any thrills from exhibitionism.

I've had a few boyfriends along the way. I'm certainly no virgin, but I am a little picky. It was really a pain to find out that the boyfriend that I thought was really something, turned out to be a huge zero. It wasn't like he was the only guy interested in me. God knows, I could find any number of guys, but about half of them were married, just looking to mess around and a bunch of the rest either had no desire for a real relationship or were so damned clingy that I couldn't stand them.

At any rate, I was 'on the market again', but I wasn't sure I wanted to jump right back into something. For now, I'd just let folks think I had a serious boyfriend. It helps keep down the number of guys hitting on me. I wasn't ready for the free-for-all of going back onto the dating market.

I worked the rest of the week, not telling anyone about breaking up with Brian. Some of the other women were going out drinking Friday, after work, but I really felt like shit and didn't feel like joining them. I told them I was planning a quiet weekend with my boyfriend, then picked up some Thai food after work. I had a couple of Netflix movies I still hadn't gotten around to watching, and figured that would keep me busy.

Brian called me several times, but I let it roll over to voice mail. I did briefly listen, to some, but basically he just wanted to hang out and screw for the couple of weeks before he moved. Nothing else had changed. I didn't need that or want that, I just wanted to put Brian and everything related to him behind me. Gradually people I knew figured out that Brian and I weren't a thing any longer, and I began hanging out with the girls after work occasionally.

I got a call from Susan, one of my sorority sisters from college. She was planning a trip out west, hiking through the wilderness for two weeks, and asked if I was interested in joining her. She said there were two other women already planning to go, but that a foursome would be even better. I thought about it and realized that two weeks in the wilderness with three other women and no men might be just the thing to flush Brian out of my mind. I called her back and accepted.

I talked to my brother Tom, and told him what a shit Brian had been and that I was planning the wilderness hike with the women. He told me that I was better off without Brian and that he thought that was a great idea. Tom has a plane and his private pilot's license, and told me he would gladly fly me out there to join the other women.

Tom is just over a year older than I am, about 6'1" and 175 pounds, fit and blond. He's good looking and you'd think he would have a string of girlfriends, but he's always been a little shy and lacked self confidence with women. He dresses kind of nerdy and wears glasses, though he might be able to get by without them. Well, he needs them for driving or flying, so he wears them most of the time. My brother is really a sweet guy.

The trip was planned for about three weeks away, which gave me time to get vacation lined up and to get the clothing and gear I'd need for hiking and camping. I'm hardly a great woodsman, and certainly no survivalist, but I spent a little time studying edible plants, nuts, and berries in the area where I'd be. We were all planning to take ample food with us, but just in case our food supply was raided by bears, raccoons, or whatever, I wanted to be prepared.

I had several pair of jeans and shorts, tops, hiking shoes, socks, bras, panties, a sleeping bag, pots, pans, and anything else I thought I would need and be able to carry. It ended up being heavier than I'd like, so I pared it a bit and checked with my friend to see what others were bringing. I cut it back to clothing, a sleeping bag, and some food. I had a pack with the clothing and food, and could carry the sleeping bag on top of the pack.

I really got excited - four women and no men for two weeks in the wilderness. After the fallout with Brian, I needed a real break from my normal daily life. I needed something to snap me out of it all. Tom was kind of amused by all this. Since he is a computer nerd, the wilderness was his idea of a real bad time, but he was happy for me and wanted to do what he could to help. He was in the mood for a vacation and said he'd go a little further west after dropping me off and have some fun of his own.

As the day arrived, Tom came over to my place to help me gather my stuff. He loaded it into his car and we drove to the small private airport where he had his plane. It was a general aviation strip, with zero commercial flights, primarily used for a handful of private pilots and some flight training. It was well out of the way of any major airports.

We loaded my gear onto his plane and he went to talk to the folks running the tower. He gave them a flight plan and found that few planes were taking off or landing that morning. Most of their activity was on weekends when the students and weekend pilots got active. We were flying out on a Friday, so it was pretty light. Tom fueled up the plane and radioed and got permission to take off.

We got up in the air and I began to understand why Tom loved this so much. There is a real feeling of freedom flying in a small plane. It is quite different from a commercial flight. The flight went pretty smooth, and we stopped to eat, refuel, and stretch our legs in the Midwest. We learned there was a frontal system moving down from Canada, but there were few storms associated with it, so it looked like smooth flying.

I leaned back and took a nap as Tom flew. We had talked quite a bit during the first leg, but after discussing our lives or lack thereof, and all the rotten politicians we hated, we were kind of talked out. It was peaceful in the air and I loved it. I woke later to find Tom veering off course. It seems that at the leading edge of the front, some nasty storms had developed. Tom changed course to avoid them.

He wanted to go far enough to avoid problems but not too far from our original course. I could see the nastiness from the storm front, but Tom told me not to worry. We veered quite a bit to the south, and Tom thought we were pretty much clear of it, when a lightning bolt hit our small plane. It knocked out the engine and the electronics, including the radio.

Luckily the plane was older and used mechanical steering mechanisms, but still we were in trouble. We were going down, and we hadn't been in radio contact with anyone in a while. It was a mountainous region and Tom was trying to find some place to set the plane down with what little momentum we had left. There were no large clearings and really no flat areas big enough to set down.

Tom glided the plane as far as he could and we started to come down along a mountain ridge. He steered the plane to follow the line of the ridge, but that was only so much help. We slipped lower until we started to hit the tops of the trees, at which point things went all to hell. The plane seemed to disintegrate around us and we were thrown from what little remained.

I hit the trees and some brush, which probably kept me from being killed, but it still hurt like hell. I passed out and when I came to I was lying among the trees in the forest. I called out Tom's name and heard some sounds off to one side. I walked that way and found occasional plane debris as I went. Along the way, I also found my sleeping bag, so I picked it up.

I found Tom about a hundred yards away, near the edge of a cliff. He was standing near the edge, looking down, where plane wreckage was covered largely by rocks that fell, knocked loose by the crash, likely. We were now alone in the wilderness with not much more than the clothes on our back.

We checked the immediate area and also found a tarp that I'd packed, which could be used either as a lean-to, or as protection from the weather. We both had our phones, but neither of us could get a signal in the mountains. We turned them off to save battery power.

"Jeez, Jen. What the hell do we do now?"

"Where are we? How far from civilization?"

"I didn't see many signs of civilization for the last bit of the flight."

"Well, Tom, I guess we start to work our way down the mountain and see if we can find any traces of people."

"Assuming we don't starve first."

"There's plants, greens, nuts, berries, and small animals."

At that point the edge of the storm seemed to be approaching, so we took the tarp, tucked part of it under us and put the rest over us and held tight to it and each other. There were winds, lightning, thunder, and a lot of rain. We huddled together as it blew over us. By the time it was gone, it was starting to get dark.

We used the tarp to make a lean-to. I had a knife that I'd been wearing, so I cut some small branches for the supports. Tom cleared an area and gathered wood for a fire. We needed to be careful. At this point we sure as hell didn't want to burn down the forest around us. Still, we needed a fire to keep animals away and to help us keep warm.

At night, it can get cold up in the mountains. Even in the summer it regularly gets down into the 40s or 50s at night. We had my sleeping bag, which I'd borrowed from a friend, and luckily it was a double.

"Jen, should we be sleeping together in a sleeping bag? I mean, I'm your brother, that seems a little much."

"Tom, it's going to be too cold for us not to. Besides I'll try not to molest you."

"I... didn't think - "

"Does that mean you were planning on molesting me?"

He looked appalled.

"I was just teasing, Tom."

"I would never - "

We looked around a little more before it got pitch black. I was hoping we could find more of my camping gear, but no luck. We had a couple of water bottles, which still had some water. We'd need to find more pretty soon. I had a little butane lighter, though I don't smoke, because I had no intention of trying to start a fire by rubbing sticks together.

We managed to find just enough dry wood to get a fire started, then put some larger wood, though wet under it. We hoped the fire would dry it out enough to catch before the dry wood burned out. We were lucky, and it seemed to, and we settled down in the lean-to. Tom didn't want to get in the sleeping bag with me, but the temperature dropped pretty quickly and he realized he would need to.

Tom stayed as far from me in the double sleeping bag as he could. That wasn't easy, since even a double bag is not that big.

"Tom, when we were little, we shared a bed a few times when we traveled."

"But we were just kids."

"It's okay. Look bro, we're going to be out here at least for a few days. You might as well get used to this - after all it's just the two of us out here."

"It's just - I don't know."

"Relax, Tom. It'll be okay."

He still seemed a little stiff. We were fully clothed in the sleeping bag, but I rolled over and put my arm around him. He seemed a little antsy, but eventually settled down. We both dropped off to sleep. I guess I rolled over during the night and so did Tom. I woke up later with Tom's arm around me. I did a little silent chuckle and went back to sleep.

The next morning we got up and scavenged for something to eat. We found some pine cones that had fallen and dried and got some pine nuts from them. Also found some miner's lettuce and goldenrod. I took the poles from our lean-to and used my knife to put a point on them. I thought we might be able to spear a squirrel or rabbit or bird of some kind.

We did one last search of the area to see if there was anything else from the wreck we might be able to use. We found a small stream and filled our water bottles with its very cold water. We then set off down the mountain, basically following the stream as best we could. That would give us water and we'd just have to fake the rest.

We were stuck in the middle of nowhere with not much more than the clothes on our back, and those clothes would start to get a bit rank. We could rinse them out, but that might get a little uncomfortable for Tom, though he was starting to relax a bit. No need to get him all uptight again.

I was able to spear an unwary squirrel along the way, and quickly gutted it. We stopped for lunch, built a fire and I skinned it and we spit roasted the little beast. Not a lot of meat, but we'll take whatever we could get. I occasionally saw fish in the stream, but had not been able to spear any of those yet. I figured I'd keep trying. I got the feeling that though neither of us was exactly fat before, that we'd be dropping a few more pounds on the way.

When we stopped for the day, I took off my panties, bra and socks and washed them in the stream and just wore top and jeans while they dried by the fire. Tom was still a bit shyer, but was starting to loosen up a bit. We each went off by ourselves to pee and such in deference to the other. At that point, I hardly cared, but Tom still seemed to.

I managed to get a small bird along the way that we gutted, skinned and roasted that night along with whatever plants, nuts and berries we collected. We set up our lean-to in front of the fire and slept in the sleeping bag. Tom was still not enthusiastic, but accepted that we'd be sharing the sleeping bag until we either were found or found our way back.

I washed my jeans and top one evening, and was in bra and panties, which after a while Tom even seemed to get used to. That night at first, he was a bit shy about physical contact, but we were holding each other by morning. Tom finally broke down a day later and realized he needed to wash out his clothes.

He got a bit clumsy in doing so, slipped and fell in the stream. As I said, the stream was quite cold and I fished him out, along with his clothes, he was shivering terribly. I pulled off my top and used it to dry him off. I made him strip off the rest of his clothes and get in the sleeping bag. I put his wet stuff and mine by the fire to dry.

I checked on Tom and he looked like he was going into hypothermia. I'd had to take off my jeans to get them dry, and had washed my bra and panties when Tom was washing some of his stuff. I was not as chilled as Tom, but he appeared to be suffering. I got in the sleeping bag with him, so we could combine our body heat.

"Oh, G-g-god, J-j-jen. We're n-n-naked. W-we shouldn't b-be l-like th-this."

"Do you want to die of hypothermia?"

"N-n-no."

"Then shut up and don't fight me."

I spooned up to Tom. He was facing away from me, but I could feel my nipples getting harder as they rubbed against his back. Was it the cold, or was I getting turned on by spooning with my naked brother? I wasn't sure, but I didn't care either way, I just wanted us both to start to get warm. Slowly, I could feel his back warming up against me.

I had my arm around him and his chest was still pretty cold, so after a little while I made him turn over, as I did, and he spooned up against my back. As he did, I could feel a hard prick rubbing against my ass. He might have a lot of misgivings about this, but it looks like his body was all on board with it. He was embarrassed and backed his hips away from me, so I scooted back to keep us in contact.

He sighed and let me pull his hand and arm around to wrap around my middle. My boobs were aching for a touch, but I didn't want to freak out my brother, so I placed his hand a bit below them. We turned over a few times during the night and I even felt his hand on my boobs at one point. I squirmed back against his still hard penis.

I was sleeping with my boyfriend Brian holding me. I rolled him on his back, rolled on top of him, and put his hard dick in my already wet pussy. I opened my eyes to see the face of my brother Tom, with his eyes very wide and his mouth open and his prick throbbing in my twat.

"I... I'm sorry Tom. I was dreaming. I thought you were Brian."

"Oh my God, Jen."

"I didn't mean to put you in this position."

Maybe I didn't mean to, but I wasn't making any move to get off him either. Nor was he trying to get me off him. His prick had been pretty hard, when I climbed on him, but it seemed to swell and get harder as we lay there.

"It's just that, Susanne and I broke up six months ago. I haven't been with anyone since."

I stroked his head even as his prick seemed to be making itself at home deep in my pussy.

"It's been weeks since Brian and I were together. I don't even know why I thought..."

"Jen, the terrible thing is that it feels so good."

I looked at him, then leaned forward and kissed him. He hesitated, then kissed me back.

"It feels good to me too."

"But we shouldn't..."

"Well, Tom, I won't tell if you don't."

He first looked shocked then shy and tentative.

"But what...?"

I put my finger on his lips to hush him, then kissed him. I found his hands in the sleeping bag and brought one to a boob and the other to my ass. We continued to kiss, while still unmoving.

"Tom, I think you need this, and I think I want this."

With that I began moving my hips back and forth, taking his dick from deep in my cunt to barely in to back deep again. Tom groaned, kissed me and began playing with my nipple as his other hand kneaded my ass. I was in no hurry. This felt right and I wanted it to be really something. Tom felt like he was about Brian's size, but for some reason it felt so much better with Tom inside me.

"Oh God, Jen. I love you."

"And I love you, Tom."

I could feel the heat rising through my body as I pumped his prick deep inside me. I was nearing orgasm as Tom panted.

"Oh God, Jen. I'm going to cum."

"Do it baby. Come inside me."

I pumped away even as I felt my pussy contract and felt muscles rippling though my body. I had a bigger and better orgasm than Brian had ever given me. All of a sudden, Tom grabbed my ass, and pulled me tightly to his, and I could feel his dick throb and pulse as he came. I could almost feel the jets of cum filling me up deep down in me.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers