Camping in France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are such naughty girls, you English.' She slapped my bottom hard. 'Such very naughty girls.'

Slap! Her hand came down again even harder. 'But here in France you must not just camp where you wish, Slap! My bottom tingled from the impact but my body wasn't moving.

'You must be punished.' Slap, slap, slap! It was hard, and it hurt, and I felt a tear come to my eye.

'You ... come here!' She must have been talking to Clare, as my body remained prone to her hand.

Slap Slap Slap!

'Lick her here.' I felt movement between my legs and then someone, Clare, began licking my bottom. At first, her wet tongue licked over each cheek, cooling the fire from the spanking, but then she was directed between the soft cheeks and her tongue was lapping at my anus. I blushed as I realised what my friend was being made to do and that I was actually enjoying the experience. I wanted to die but the tongue continued, pushing its way in past my tight sphincter. Her hands spread the cheeks of my bottom further, allowing more access to me, but then she was pulled away.

'You ... Josie, do the same to Clare.' I rose, and turned in time to see Clare stand up and bend over with her hands on the windowsill. Almost in a daze, I went down on my knees behind her, spread the cheeks of her pert little bottom and gazed at her puckered brown hole as my face came closer. It was musky. A feeling of revulsion was ignored by my captive body, my tongue came out, and I began lapping hungrily at her asshole.

'Her vagin as well, mon cherie. Yes, like that.' I licked from Clare's ass, down past her gaping wet vagina to her clitoris and the carefully trimmed, soft hair of her pussy before moving up again. The muskiness of her ass soon mixing with the sweeter taste of her vagina and I realised I was loving doing this to Clare, I couldn't get enough of her. My hands spread her bottom further but then a flush of despair filled me as I was pulled up painfully by the hair before I could do more.

'Back beside your friend, Josie.'

Slap, Slap Slap! For a few moments, our bottoms were spanked hard, the heat inflaming the cheeks of my bottom but also lighting a fire deep in my sex. I knew my vagina was now very wet and I was incredibly aroused and actually I wanted more - it was so confusing, and then Madam Renard stopped and was standing between us again, staring out of the window. It was as if all three of us were intent upon something in the chateau grounds, but in fact, Madam Renard was manoeuvring her thumb deep into my anus and three fingers into my sopping wet vagina. She began fucking both my holes and I knew she was doing the same to Clare. The fucking continued for some time before I realised Madam Renard was breathing heavily. In the reflection of the window, I caught sight of Claudette behind Madam Renard. She had raised her mistress dress and was licking and fucking her with a large glass dildo - a few moments later Madam Renard had a loud, powerful orgasm, removed her hands from Clare and I without saying a word, and then left the room.

Silence enveloped us and it seemed like an eternity passed. Eventually, Clare spoke.

'Josie? Josie I can move again.'

I tested my own abilities but still couldn't move or even speak.

Clare slowly stood up next to me. 'Josie? Can you still not move? Oh you poor thing.' I felt her hand smooth down my skirt, covering my bottom and I felt incredibly grateful to her. 'That was...amazing.' I felt confused. How could she think that ordeal was amazing? My confusion turned to shock as her hand cupped my left breast and squeezed. She rolled my nipple between her fingers and it hardened as my embarrassment took over again.

I was starting to get control now as the drug lost its grip on me. I slowly turned my head towards Clare and her face filled my view as she kissed me softly on the lips, her tongue forcing me to open my mouth.

She whispered. 'Stay as you are...please...just for a moment.'

I did as she asked and felt her cup my bottom, her finger slipped into my wet vagina and I finally heard a moan escape my lips as a second finger joined the first and began exploring the wet folds of my sex. 'We should get out of here ... leave.' Despite my words, I remained bent over, pushing my bottom out for her attention.

'But I want to stay.'

'What?' I stood up and slowly turned around. 'You want to stay here?'

'We can run any time. I want to be made to play more with you, Josie.'

'We can play on our own, Clare ... we don't need her to make us ... let's just get out of here.'

'Please, Josie...'

The door opened and Madam Renard walked back in. She stopped when she saw we had regained control of our bodies, and for a few moments, nothing was said. Claudette came back in carrying two uniforms on hangers.

The maid smiled at us. 'Show madam that you are good obedient maids. Lift your skirts for her ... do it now.' She clapped her hands. Clare and I turned towards each other and I watched as a small smile played across Clare's features.

'Please,' she whispered. We turned back to Madam Renard and slowly lifted our skirts in submission.

*

We stayed the summer with Madam Renard. I liked wearing the Maid's uniforms we were given, and we were forced to do even more awful things for Madam Renard ... should I tell you more?

12