Camping in Style Ch. 02

Story Info
An RV vacation continues as pleasure increases.
2.6k words
4.45
96.4k
70

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who liked my story and asked for more, here is chapter two. Yes, there will be more chapters, yes there will be probably a few typos and for that I apologize in advance. If my style isn't for you, please read a different story. For those who appreciated my story, thank you. I'm incorporating some of your ideas into this chapter and yes, everyone is 18 or older in all of my stories. Enjoy!

*****

Dad had his coffee, mom was sitting in the passenger captains chair up front, David was eating breakfast, and I was horny, naked, and bored. We were on our way from our home to a camping destination somewhere across the state as a nude family, I had been fucked by my dad with mom's blessing, eaten dad's cum from my own pussy and shared it with my mom, gotten myself off first thing this morning and now I'm sitting here in a recliner, bored. What's a girl to do?

My recliner is directly behind dad's and David's is across from me, behind mom with the table setup. I'm watching him eat and his dick is still hard from this morning's wood, I think that's what he called it. My mind drifts back to last night and I wondered if he and mom fucked. Looking at his dick, I start thinking about what it would be like if it was in me. I remember the full feeling of dad and in my mind replace dad's face with David. Before long, I realize that I'm fingering myself and to top it off, David is watching me while he's finishing breakfast. This heightens my pleasure factor as I feel an orgasm coming on. With the recliner laid back, I spread my legs a bit so he can see me and I insert two fingers in my wet lips. My other hand is massaging my breast while my thumb and finger twirl my nipple. All of this self pleasure and brother watching brings me to an orgasm. I lay my head back, close my eyes and pant rapidly as my orgasm rushes through my body. My thumb swirls around my clit as my stomach muscles spasm, causing my body to jolt a bit. I bite my bottom lip so as not to scream out and cause dad to wreck the RV. Oh the sheer pleasure as I stop all stimulation while my orgasm washes over me like a gentle rain.

As I recover, I open my eyes and see David stroking his dick as he watches me. "Enjoy the show brother?" I asked as I stretch my limbs out. He nods and keeps stroking his dick. "Let's go to the back and I'll take care of that for you" I say as I drop the recliner back to sitting mode and stand. I walk back to the bedroom door and turn back. David is collecting his dishes to the sink, dick in one hand. He then joins me as we climb up on the bed.

David lays on his back and I lay next to him on my side, facing him, and gently take his hard dick in my hand. It feels warm as I lightly stroke it and he takes a deep staggered breath. "Oh yea" he says as he closes his eyes and puts his free arm up behind his head. I reposition myself down so I can take his dick in my mouth. When I place my tongue on the head, David releases a long "oh." Pre-cum eases out of the slit and I work it around the head with my tongue then I slip the head in my mouth. David tastes like dad and this adds to my thoughts of pleasure as I work extra hard with my mouth to please him. I suck him long and slow, slip my tongue down then back up his shaft. I suck on each of his balls when I reach his shaft base. As I move back up his shaft, I kiss and tongue him while I caress his balls with one hand. His slick head has more pre-cum so I suck it off then slip the tip of my tongue in his slit. I suck his head hard as I stroke his dick with one hand and caress his balls with the other. It doesn't take long for his balls to tighten up then I feel his load hit the back of my mouth. I let a couple of shots hit my mouth before swallowing only to have more shots follow. David raises his pelvis in thrusts as each shot enters my mouth. My hand keeps stroking his dick to milk his entire load in my mouth. I can feel dis dick muscle pulse as each shot passes through. It feels amazing as I submit to each of his thrusts in my mouth.

As his thrusts subsides, David lies still as I clean the remaining cum from his dick slit. His breathing is rapid but subsides as well. I look up at him with his dick in my mouth and see him smiling at me. "You are a great dick sucker sis!" as he strokes he face. I smile as best I can with his dick in my mouth then give one more hard suck on his head before letting it pop out of my mouth and land on his stomach. David winces from the stimulation then uses his free arm to pull me up to meet him in a kiss. I don't know if he had ever tasted himself but he didn't seem to mind at all as our tongues danced in a slow kiss.

"I can't wait for my wet pussy to enjoy your dick as much as my mouth did" I told him as we ended our fantastic kissing session. I must be turning into a nymphomaniac, I can't get enough dick now. If I could, I'd have dad's or David's dick in my mouth all the time, I love their dicks. "Well sis, you are almost as good as mom" David said as we rolled on our sides facing each other. He caressed my breast as I slow stroked his semi hard dick in order to bring it back to life. "Now if you can fuck nearly as good as she fucked me last night, then I see a greater relationship between us developing."

"Really?!" I asked in a very mischievous voice. "So tell me about you and mom last night."

"Well, after you and dad started fucking, I went to bed. I couldn't sleep from the noise and the pictures it created in my head. So I started stoking my dick. Mom was reading in your recliner but she must have been distracted too because before long, I heard moans coming from her as well. After that, she got up, came over to where I was and slipped into bed with me. Immediately she grabbed my dick, straddled me, then took my dick in her wet pussy as she sat on my stomach. She rolled her hips in a way that I have never felt before. Her tits were right over my face so I did all I could to kiss, fondle, suck and massage them. Her hip action had a mind of their own as she rolled them up then down. It felt like her pussy was sucking me like your mouth did, I felt my dick head reach bottom out then slip into what felt like another pussy in her pussy. That new feeling caused me to cum like never before. My body tensed up as I shot my load deep inside mom. I felt mom's body tense repeatedly as she had her orgasm and we kissed like long lost lovers. Sis, it was amazing." David recalled. His recall made his dick get hard again.

I couldn't take it any longer, I had to have his dick in me so I rolled him to his back and straddled him. I inserted the head of his dick between my wet pussy lips then slowly sat on him. His dick eased into me and I could feel every bump and curve as I bottomed him out inside me. I rotated my hips to see if I could find my pussy inside my pussy as David had described. With a little bit of gyrating, I found where the entrance to my womb was at then I thrust down on it. That must have been what David was describing because when I sat harder and his dick head entered it, his eyes sit open and he looked at me with his mouth hanging open. "Is that it?" I asked as I tightened my muscles around his shaft. "Fuck! That's it!" His exclaimed as he put his hands on my hips and we grinder our pubic bone against each other. This was new to me but I can tell you it was like nothing else. I was in control of our fucking session and with his explanation, David had shown me a new area of myself that adds greater pleasure during sex that I previously knew nothing about. I had mom to thank for that.

I rose up from David then plunged him back into that deep spot and the pleasure was all new and wonderful. I wanted him deeper as I felt he was almost in my soul with his dick in a place that brought new heightened pleasure to my entire body. It wasn't long, even though I had lost all count of time or space, for David to climax and deliver his load deep inside our newly found spot of pleasure. As his load hit the target, I was overcome with an orgasm much like I had with dad. I felt like I came for days and days as David and I were tightly wrapped up with each other in a mutual orgasm.

Our sweaty bodies collapsed in a pile as we breathed heavily. I lay on top of him with his dick buried deep in me and every so often I felt it pulse as we came back to ourselves. "That was by far the best I have ever had David" I told him as we cuddled and softly kissed each other's face. "I'd rate you right up there with dad."

"And I'd put you right next to mom, any day" David confessed as we rolled to our sides with his dick still in me. I would have loved to carry David's dick buried right where it was but all good things must come to an end. Eventually he softened and shrank enough to slip out of me. My reaction was to scoop any leakage up and put it in my mouth. After I had cleaned myself out, I kissed David once more "love you brother but I need a shower."

"Love you too sis" his hands caressing my sides and tits as I rose off of him, leaving him on the bad as I headed for the one person bathroom. After a quick shower I heard dad on the intercom saying we would be stopping soon for fuel. I knew what that meant so I finished up in the bathroom and tidied up my mess.

We were pulling into a truck stop for fuel so we had to put clothes on. I chose one of my dad's muscle shirts that had oversized arm holes. The arm hole hung down almost to my waist so a side great shot was totally available to whomever wanted to see. The shirt did offer coverage enough to hide my nipples, unless I bent over and I planned to bend over. My shorts were spandex so they were like a second skin and allowed minimal coverage as well. The shirt was long enough to cover most of my shorts as I walked.

Once dad pulled up to fuel the RV, we disembarked to enter the stop to browse and possibly buy. After entering the store, it was clear that this was a great idea as both a stop and choice for my clothes. There were men everywhere, truck drivers of all shapes, colors and sizes, both handsome and a few not so handsome. I didn't care because all eyes were on my from the time the door opened till I entered the very large women's restroom. Several ladies in the bathroom paused as I walked by them and I saw one bite her bottom lip then lick her too lip. She was hot and it made me wet.

In the stall, I masturbated myself real quick. I didn't need to pee but I did need some relief. When I entered the stall, I purposefully left it unlocked. I think that hot lady was listening for it to lock and after it didn't, I saw her feet under the stall door right in front of me. The stall door opened slowly and she peeked her head in to find my shorts down around one ankle, tits stocking out each arm hole and two fingers in my hairless, wet pussy. I looked up at her and she responded by entering the stall, dropping to her knees then licking my pussy. She drove her tongue deep in my pussy as I massaged my tits and nipples. She stuck two fingers in my pussy and fucked me with them as she sucked my clit. I was in heaven as I felt my orgasm building. This lady's fingers were inserted in my pussy and the tips of her fingers found my g spot and I almost climbed the wall backwards. It didn't take this skilled, unnamed, woman long to get me off.

I was biting both lips to keep from screaming from pleasure in that stall as this lady sucked and fingered me off. When she finished, she stood, sucked her fingers clean, leaned over and kissed me, then disappeared from the stall. I sat there for a few minutes before recovering then redressing. This time I tied the shirt in a knot right at naval height leaving my spandex covered lower body exposed to all eyes. I made my way out of the stall and went out to the store for a few snacks.

As I browsed I made an effort to bend over and pick up items down low so my entire breasts could be seen. Once, when I stood up, one of my tits ended up outside the shirt. I turned and a young man was standing there, I pretended to be startled and covered myself after he had his free view. I apologized and moved past him. I met mom at the checkout, we made our purchase and walked back to the RV. From there to the RV, I noticed everyone pausing as we walked by and they were all staring at us. I hadn't noticed until, now but mom had dressed just like me. No wonder everyone was watching us. She looked so hot dressed like that and her toned body was popping!

I wondered if she got tongue fucked by a strange lady like I did in the bathroom? Was she as wet as I was right now? I couldn't wait to get naked in the RV, I wanted to have a great 69 session with mom. On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again...blasted on the speakers by all the fuel pumps. Oh how true that song was...lol. I could taste mom now in my mind.