Camping in the Mountains Ch. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend and I meet another couple in the mountains.
2.4k words
4.02
100k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bronthing
Bronthing
32 Followers

My girlfriend [21] and I [21] have been dating for a couple years now. Since the beginning we had always liked going on road trips around the country. This happened during one of our adventures, this one to Denver.

My girlfriend is a classic midwestern bombshell. Beautiful innocent face, brown hair, perfect tits on the big side of a C, and an ass to die for. She had only slept with one other guy before me and was pretty innocent when we met. Her name is Amy by the way.

Anyways, the drive down went well with no consequences. We pulled into the campground where we would be sleeping for the next week, (yeah we are broke college kids.) after setting up the tent and grabbing some food we came back to rest at the campsite after such a long day.

We started a fire and decided to smoke a little weed before bed. Moments after lighting up another couple walks up to us. "Hey neighbors, couldn't help but smell what you are smoking, mind if we join you?" Says the guy who later introduces himself as Sam. Sam was a tall guy like me, but quite a bit more muscular. He seemed cool though so we let him and his partner join us. His girlfriend was named Riley. She had brown hair, smaller boobs and a sculpted ass.

They pulled out their own bowl and we started chatting by the fire just smoking away. They were from Salt Lake City visiting Denver for fun just like us. They were both older than us and a few years out of college. They also had a pretty sweet RV just a couple sites away from our tent.

After a couple hours everybody was ready for bed and we went to our respective beds. Amy, still quite high, mentioned that it was funny that Riley looked surprisingly like Riley Reid, a pornstar that we both enjoy. She also complained that Sam was constantly checking her out which I teased her about for a bit before falling asleep.

The next day, we woke up bright and early to beat traffic and on the way to the showers ran into Sam and Riley again. They were also about to make the long drive out of the mountains and into the city to start exploring. Amy immediately offered to carpool with them which they agreed. An hour later we met back up a drive into the city. We split up agreeing to meet back up for dinner before heading back to the site.

The rest of the day was fun exploring the city with Amy. We visited some weed shops and made quite a few purchases. Eventually we met up at a heavily recommended bar and grill near Coors Field.

Conversation immediately picked up where it left off the night before and everybody had a genuine nice evening. By the time we left, everybody was pretty intoxicated besides me (sober driver.) Amy was very drunk at this point, I had to half carry her to the car, throwing her in the backseat with Sam while Riley agreed to help me navigate back to the site.

On the ride Riley and I got to talking about how they had met. Which was a surprising story to me because I learned that they met at a swingers club. This was always intriguing to me but I had never been with somebody who would be down with such an arrangement. I looked back and Amy had fallen asleep on Sam's shoulder. I thought I saw Sam's hand on her leg but he must have quickly moved it. We kept chatting about the various things the other couple had done before eventually changing the subject.

After finally arriving, Amy had woken back up but needed some assistance getting out of the car. I drove up to the site where I let Riley and Sam out and they both grabbed Amy to bring her to the fire circle while I parked the car. After parking I came back to see Amy had perked up quite a bit. Apparently the nap did her some good. She hadn't seen me yet and was being quite flirty with Sam, putting her hand on his chest laughing at something he said. I entered the circle and Amy immediately came over to me, giving me a big drunken hug while laughing and grabbing me by the junk.

Right then it began to rain and we ran for cover under the dining fly of their RV. Not ready for the night to be over yet, Sam suggested that we break into the now closed pool room where we could smoke in the hot tub without being bothered. The girls seemed very enthusiastic about this and immediately went to change in the RV. Sam and I shot the shit for a bit while we listened to them loudly and drunkenly change into suits. He wasn't a shy man and told me that Amy is hot as shit and that I was a lucky man. I responded in turn about how Riley looked like Riley Reid and he just smiled knowingly and chuckled. The girls came out in their suits, Amy's was way too small as she had to borrow one from the much smaller Riley. Sam made no effort to hide checking out Amy's assets, and Riley seemed to be enjoying the view as well. We went right on our way, Sam and I just in gym shorts.

Upon arriving into the pool room, Sam immediately began to scale a nearby tree to reach the skylight on the roof. Both girls seemed enamored by his well sculpted body climbing. He dropped into the pool from the ceiling and opened the door for us. Not wanting a security guard to see the lights on, we went directly to the windowless hot tub room and closed the door.

We immediately hopped in, the girls on one side and guys on the other. I was diagonal from Amy. The weed came out and almost immediately the whole room was hot boxed. After smoking Sam suggested the we play truth or dare, an idea that the girls loved. I figured at the very least I could get a peek at Riley's tits which is always fun. Riley was first, and she chose truth. Sam asked her to describe what Amy looked like naked while they were changing. To which Riley gave a very explicit description. Amy turned rein the corner but was laughing so I figured it would be okay. Now it was Amy's turn, she chose truth also. Riley asked if she had ever been with another girl. For the second time of the night Amy turned red before saying no, but mentioned that she watches lesbian porn frequently. Now it was Sam's turn and he chose dare of course. Riley immediately chirps in that he should take off his shorts and show off what God gave him, and man God must have liked him. My penis was a good size, but his was at least an inch longer and quite a bit wider. Riley clapped and I noticed Amy looking at it biting her lip. Weed always did make her horny. After Sam bowed and sag back down it was my turn, I chose dare and Amy piped in telling me to take off my shorts and run naked back to the tent to get more weed. I hopped up and did what I was told, running through the cold rain to get the weed.

After coming back I could tell that the dynamic had shifted a bit since I left. Amy was now sitting closer to Sam and Riley was whispering something in her ear that based on the look on her face, Amy liked. "Ok where were we?" I ask while getting back into the tub. It was Riley's turn and this time she chose dare. I piped in and told her to make out with Amy, a personal little fantasy of mine. Riley went right in and I was expecting Amy to limit the exchange to a small peck, but she went for it. I was instantly hard as a rock seeing my innocent girlfriend making out passionately with such a hot girl. Sam was clearly jerking off under the water as the two girls made out less than a foot away from him. After they finished it was Amy's turn, she chose dare. I was thinking of a dare when Sam told her to strip naked. Amy looked to me for permission to which I nodded, before stripping off her clothes very sexually, looking mainly at Sam. Riley didn't want to be alone so she also stripped off her suit.

There we were, all naked. I was on one side of the tub enjoying the view while Amy was on the other side surrounded by Riley and Sam so close that they were probably touching. Everybody knew we were at a crossroads. The night could either end here, or things would... continue. That's why I was surprised when it was Amy that pushed the game along. "Truth or Dare Sam?" she asked sensually. Sam of course said dare to which Riley said that he should give Amy a lap dance just like a male stripper. This made me a bit nervous, but Sam immediately stood up in front of her, and danced a bit silly bouncing his cock around my girlfriend's smiling face. It seemed harmless enough until he sat back down "accidentally" hitting her mouth with the tip his cock. Amy seemed a little bit shocked but honestly didn't seem to mind, just yelling "Hey now!" and peacefully punching his chest. All kinds of thoughts were racing through my mind. Should I be mad? Call this whole thing off and go to bed? Did I like seeing that?

I would have to answer that question the very next turn when I chose truth and Riley with a sly smile on her face asked me if I liked seeing my girlfriend get hit in the face by another mans cock. I turned red and before I could muster out an answer I felt Riley's small hand wrap around my rock hard cock for a brief second. "He's super hard! He likes it!" she laughs. In shock of what just happened I just kind of nod, accepting my fate of what will happen having said now said yes. Amy just looked at me, obviously turned on, but nervous from what was about to happen.

It was Riley's turn for a dare, Sam dared her to figure out if Amy was as turned on by this whole situation as I was. Before she could protest, Riley stuck her fingers right into my girlfriend's pussy. Amy made a face like she was about to cum right there and Riley exclaimed "Yep! She is soaked, and not from the hot tub." She continued to finger her, Amy definitely wasn't protesting and neither was I. I began to jerk off under the water as well watching my girlfriend get off from another girl.

It was Amy's turn now, she barely croaked out "Dare" as Riley continued to go to work on her. Riley whispered in her ear loud enough for the rest of us to hear. "I touched your man, I think it's only fair that you should to touch mine." Everybody looked towards me clearly jerking off under the water. Amy looked crazed. She wanted this, she wanted Sam and she wanted Riley. They both wanted her. I knew how crazy this was but deep down I knew I wanted to see her with them.

The second Amy's hand wrapped around Sam's cock, the game was over. She began to stroke him under the water looking up at him with eyes filled with animalistic desire. Sam put his arms around my girlfriend and started kneading her tit. They began making out and grabbing each other lustfully while Riley and I watched. Amy got on top of Sam and they continued to ravage each others mouths as her ass stuck out of the water. This was the hottest thing I had ever seen and not cumming was beginning to get difficult. Riley winked at my and started fingering my girl while she made out with Sam. Sam got out of the water and sat on the side of the tub motioning for Amy to suck his cock. She looked over at me one more time, and satisfied that I was okay she began to lick his cock. Riley came over and helped her with Sam as they both licked his cock, taking turns trying to fit the enormous thing in their mouths. Sam gets out of the tub and the girls both follow him. Riley pushes Amy to the ground in front of Sam, and pushes her face onto his cock. Amy chokes a bit but eventually finds a rhythm sucking his cock. All this time I am still stroking myself under the water, watching.

Riley comes over to me and I think that maybe it's my turn to get a little something from her, but alas. She brings me the key to their RV and asks me to go turn on the heat so that it will be warm when everybody gets back. I protest but Amy stops sucking for long enough to tell me to just go do it. I throw on my gym shorts and go out, just as the door closes I hear Amy say "finally some alone time."

I make sure to prop the door to the pool house open and sprint to the RV. I'm literally shaking from the excitement and emotions flowing through my body. "What is she doing with them now?" I keep thinking to myself. "Should I leave them some alone time?" Right then I get a text on my phone from Amy. It's a video message of Amy still sucking Sam's cock, Riley is holding the camera. "Your girlfriend has something she wants to show you!" Says Riley. She get's behind Sam and get's a perfect shot of him cumming all over my girlfriends face. This was a huge load, and Amy couldn't really hide her surprise as her face was completely covered. Amy wiped some cum from her eyes and looked up at the camera smiling and licking her lips before the recording ended. Holy shit. Another text came that simply said "Come Back."

Bronthing
Bronthing
32 Followers