Camping in The Summer of 1984

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers

Even in the flickering candlelight I could see the ropes of cum spurting out under Captain York's rough yanking as I came hard. This was the second time Captain York had jerked me off, and both times he had treated my dick almost savagely, leaving it sore despite the short amount of time I lasted.

Then again, both of those orgasms were really intense. I mean, all orgasms are good but some are better than others. Maybe I liked getting treated a little rough, and that reminded me that the night was about to enter uncharted territory for me.

"For such a little cannon you sure fire a lot of ammo," Captain York said as he stopped milking my now limp dick, and after he flicked his hand to lose the string of cum that ended up on the backs of his fingers he sat me down on the picnic table.

"Muggy and quiet," Captain York said as he pulled his boxers down and off, revealing that big cock that was already at half mast, and after he wiggled it in my face I took it from him and started to suck.

"Think we'll do it outside," Captain York said as I began to get into a slow and seedy rhythm while he ran his fingers through my hair. "Nobody is in the site across the way, so as long as you're quiet we'll be okay. Can't believe you're still a virgin with that cute butt of yours. You sure you never took it up the ass before?"

"No," I said after taking the dick out of my mouth. "My friend - he put the tip in for a second but I chickened out and made him stop."

"He have a big one? This friend of yours?"

No," I admitted, and after I looked at the thick tool I was about to go back to sucking, I asked captain York if it would hurt much.

"Hurt? Won't hurt me a bit," he said with a chuckle, and then added, "Yes, it will, but by the time I'm through you'll be begging for it. Don't worry. I'll get you good and ready first. You clean down there?"

"I guess," I said, but this was the woods and there were no hot showers or any kind of utilities in the campground.

"Maybe you and me will take a hike up Black Bear Mountain some time this week," Captain York said as my lips went back to his now-stiff cock. "You're a sweet kid. Damn good cocksucker too, especially for somebody who says he never did it much before either. That's it, take that big cock deep."

I looked down at the bottom half of his cock, the four or five inches that my lips could never reach. The base of it, down where the stump disappeared into the thick nest of black curls, looked as thick as my wrist. Certainly he wouldn't be putting it in me that deep. If he tried, he would split me wide open.

"Let's get you ready," Captain York said, putting a beach towel on top of the picnic table and telling me to lay on my stomach.

"Looks good enough to eat," Captain York said as he spread my ass cheeks open and worked a finger into my anus. "You took two with no problem before."

I groaned when a second finger went in, and I saw Captain York's free hand grabbing a tube on the table. A squishy sound from behind me accompanied a cool gel of some kind being worked into my little balloon knot, and then it got a little bigger when a third finger wedged in.

"Oh yeah!" Captain York hissed as the campfire let out a pop along with some sparks. "By the end of the week I bet you'll be able to take a fist. You're tight but I bet you can take it. Smell the strawberries, Derek?"

I grunted a yes as the aroma of the lotion filled the air along with the smoke from the campfire, and then Captain York said that he wondered if it tasted as good as it smelled.

Captain York lifted my hips up a bit and then I felt his face pushing between my ass cheeks as his tongue started going where his fingers had been.

"Ssh!" Captain York hissed after I groaned loudly, and it seemed like he was part serpent because his tongue seemed incredibly long.

This was all unreal. I had no idea people did this first of all, and the way this felt was unbelievable! Captain York was snorting like an animal as his tongue dipped into me deep, and he had my nuts in his fist and was twisting and stretching my sac while he ate my ass out.

"Such a sweet ass," Captain York muttered as he pulled back away from me. "This is gonna be great."

I found myself being lifted up and dropped at the end of the table onto a cooler which was on the ground, and then he had me bend over and grab the tablecloth.

I was going to ask him to be gentle, but not only did I think he would ignore my plea, but I wasn't sure if I wanted him to be gentle or not. Captain York was telling me to relax and keep quiet, and then stopped as a bobbing flashlight came along the campground road.

I wondered if the person could see, although the campfire was almost out and it was mostly shadows around us. A thought came to me just then as we stayed still, with Captain York's dick head resting in the crack of my ass - what if that was my Dad?

Maybe he got done fucking Mom and instead of going back to sleep decided to pay a visit to his old buddy Captain York to swap cop stories, like police often did. What would he think if he saw his pride and joy on the verge of getting his ass reamed by a humongous cock belonging to a comrade?

Thankfully the person with the flashlight went by without incident, and after the nocturnal passerby was out of sight, I felt my ass being spread apart and the tip of Captain York cock pushing at my anal ring.

"Ow," I whimpered as the greasy invader inched into me, and Captain York put his hand on my mouth and told be to shut the fuck up.

"Take it like a man," he hissed. "Don't even have the head of it in yet - whoa! There it goes!"

I bit down on Captain York's hand as the ridge of his glans popped inside of me, and then he leaned into me. It felt like he was in me with all nine inches or so, but he wasn't. I found that out as he began to probe a little deeper with each push, and while he was kind of trying to be gentle, it hurt and I told him so.

"Captain York - it hurts," I sobbed as his body covered mine, his sweaty, hairy chest against my back.

"It big enough for you?" he grunted into my ear.

"It's too big," I insisted as I felt his hand reach around and grab my dick, which was trying to crawl into my intestines.

"You'll be hard before I get done," he informed me as he started to pick up the speed of his thrusts. "You've almost got half of it in you."

Half? It felt like a baseball bat was inside of me, and the sounds Captain York was making? Each time he pushed into me he let out a growl, and although it was only a whisper it sounded like a animal was taking me.

The pain? It had started out to be excruciating, but as the pain dulled I stopped crying, and soon the pain was just an ache. After that, the ache was replaced by something else.

"Yeah!" Captain York grunted as his nuts slapped hard between my legs while he thrust hard and fast, and then I felt myself being lifted off of my feet as Captain York's arms came around me, one around my collarbone and another around my hip as he arched backward and impaled me completely while handling my skinny body like it was rag doll.

I might have passed out briefly, maybe my oxygen was cut off for a second, but I remember my entire body having a seizure and seeing my cock spewing cum all over the place before Captain York put me down on the cooler.

"You cum?" he grunted as rain fell on my back, rain that turned out to be sweat.

"Yes," I gasped, although I didn't remember it being touched. "Did you?"

"No," Captain York said, the cock embedded in my rectum still hard and throbbing. "You want me to stop? Want me to take that big dick out of you and let you finish me by hand?"

"No," I said in between breaths. "Want to feel you cum in my ass."

I did feel the warmth that followed his groan a couple minutes later after what was a very tender interlude. Captain York's thrusts continued to be deep but very restrained, and when he came he was motionless, with only the twitching of his cock in me as he soothed my bowels with his sap.

We stayed like that for a moment, the upper part of my body on the towel and Captain York on top of me, until I felt his cock slither out of me. Captain York then stood up straight, examined my insides with what felt like his whole hand, and then helped me down off the cooler and onto the ground.

I grimaced as the discomfort hit me, and Captain York steadied me until I grabbed the table for support. He suggested we put something on and go down to the pond for a dip, and that sounded like a good idea until I started walking.

"Feels like you're still inside me," I said after walking a bit, his cum drooling out of my butt with each step. "Can we go slower?"

"I've got a better idea," he said, and without hesitation I found myself being picked up and carried down toward the deserted beach like I was a baby, his massive biceps handling the load effortlessly.

There was no one around, but I don't think I would have cared. I felt so comfortable in his arms, his furry body so soft against me, and he carried me right out into the water before letting me down.

"You were right," I said as we stood in the cool water, the moonlight providing enough illumination for us to see each other. "I did love it after a while."

"I know," Captain York said after he dipped his head in the water and pulled his hair back from his eyes. "That made it even better for me."

I hugged Captain York, wanting to tell him that I loved him but instead leaned forward and buried my face under his arm, reveling in his manly musk as I nibbled away while grabbing his flaccid hose.

"Hey, I'm an old man and I've cum twice today," he chuckled, and the chuckle became a laugh when he felt my dick poke his thigh. "And you cannot be hard again!"

"Sorry," I said, but I wasn't really sorry at all, and when I felt Captain York's hand reach down and take my dick in his hand I went back to worshipping his body, sucking on his nipples and licking his armpits while his hand gently stroked my erection.

It took a while before I came, but I reveled in every moment as he gently pulled me to orgasm, and when I came I was hugging him tight, sharing my orgasm with him until I was completely spent.

We stayed in the water for a bit longer, our arms wrapped around each other while underneath the water our limp dicks rubbed together, and only when the air started feeling cool on our wet skin did we go back to camp.

"Want to take that hike tomorrow?" I asked, and although Captain York complained that I might have incapacitated him for a while he was only kidding of course.

He could have carried me up the mountain that next day, but we both walked. When we got to the peak of the modest sized mountain we enjoyed the view along with a lunch, and since it was just us up there, we decided to take advantage of it.

We went down on each other, and Captain York let me cum in his mouth, which was something he said he never lets happen.

"You're special," he told me, ruffling my hair as he let down his cop guard briefly before reminding me that later than night, he would be his old self.

"That's the way I like it," I said, and it was true.

I liked being savaged by Captain York, and I liked it when he was tender with me too. Every night that week I snuck down to be with him, and although it was noticed that I slept later than usual each morning, it was never an issue.

After than week, I stayed in contact with Captain York, and during breaks in college I even visited his house a couple of times. He ended up retiring after putting in 25 years and went to Florida a couple years after that week at camp, and he told me to come visit him.

I would have, except one day just before we went to camp for our annual trek, my old man told Mom that if she was hoping to see her personal Rock Hudson at camp, as Dad always teased Mom with, she was out of luck.

"I thought you said he retired and moved to Florida," Mom said.

"Just heard the pour SOB had a heart attack and died," Dad said. "Guy was retired for two months and WHAM! Didn't even get to enjoy retirement."

"What's wrong with Derek?" I heard Mom asked when I hurried down the hall before I broke down.

"I dunno," Dad said as I closed the door and lost it completely into my pillow. "You know kids. Probably some girl dumped him."

I always looked up to my Dad, but I think that my first real hero was Captain York. That a man so virile and healthy looking could die so young was unsettling to me, and was part of the reason I decided to not follow my old man into law enforcement and was happy when Dad gave it up soon after Captain York passed.

Still, almost 30 years later, I have nothing bit the fondest memories of the man who not only made camping fun for me again, but changed my life and made me a man.

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers
12