Camping Out

Story Info
A fantasy of a married couple experiencing a new getaway.
1.2k words
4.16
13.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just you and I... We had always talked about heading up to the lake to go camping. To get in touch with nature and spend time away from the busy world with each other. We got everything together and headed that way early so there would be enough time for us. We drove there then hiked a bit to our destination. We started by setting up camp then we planned to lay out in the sun for a while.

I was so excited to be there. I stood there admiring the scenery then decided to get in the water. I changed into my swimming suit and found myself wading in the water as the sun shined down on me. I looked up to find you standing there looking back at me with this cute little smirk on your face. I smiled and waved for you to come in. You took off your shirt and walked into the water towards me. As we met, so did our eyes, then lips and bodies. I put my arms around your neck kissing you as you pulled me in close dipping down into the water.

You kissed me slowly as your hand grazed my chin pulling my face up to you. Our kisses then went from soft pecks to a full action tongue kiss and I did not mind at all. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. Just you and I.. You began kissing down my neck as I moaned a little. I love feeling your soft lips against my skin no matter what part. Your lips grazed my neck once more then came back to my lips kissing me again. You looked at me telling me how glad you were to be there with me experiencing something new. I nodded in agreement.

The sun was beginning to set. We decided it was time to eat and headed out of the water. As we lit the fire and set up our chairs and things to cook you begin to sing. I've always loved your voice so i listened just smiling to myself. We ate and talked about a lot of things. We enjoyed each other. We cleaned up and then came back just to cuddle up by the fire. We sat there, just you and I, the fire was blazing and crackling as the smell of wood filled the air.

I put my head on your chest as you held me tight. I wanted to be closer. So i got up and sat in your lap facing, you wrapping my arms around you also. I felt you look down at me and kiss my forehead. Once again our eyes met and then our lips escalating from a soft peck to a tongue kiss. You began grinding against me in the chair. I could feel your cock growing hard with excitement just as I could feel my pussy throbbing for you. We were still kissing and the fire was still burning.

You reached up into my shirt undoing my bra and then pulling off my top exposing my breasts. I was surprised that you did it because we were outside so i covered up but really I was so turned on by the thought of having sex outside that i just went with it. Still grinding you popped my breast into your mouth sucking so hard as i watched. I wanted your hard cock inside of me so bad at this point so i unzipped your pants and pulled it out. I started stroking it as it grew harder.

I looked at you and asked if i could suck it. You nodded and I got down between your legs pulling your pants down further. I kissed the head gently then i took it and slapped it on my tongue. Then I licked it slowly.. I put as much as I could into my mouth sucking it then slowly pulling it out sliding it between my lips. You moaned looking down at me. Then you said "Get nasty baby". So i took it all into my mouth and put it right at the back of my mouth and started gagging on it then sucking as hard as I could then flicking my tongue over the top of the head.

You let out a loud moan then pulled me up and started tongue kissing me. Your cock was at full attention now and I was wet just thinking about how I had just gotten you hard. I stroked that hard cock that was covered in my spit as you kissed me. You told me lets go in the tent so we put out the fire real quick and went inside.

We got completely naked, kissing the entire time we both undressed each other. I could feel my body getting butterflies and chills over and over and I wanted you inside me so bad. You laid me out with my legs wide open. Then you went down and started kissing the inside my thighs while you stroked your cock. You moved in further sucking on my clit then putting your tongue right in the middle flicking it. I almost lost control, I loved it.

You really got into it and started repeatedly sucking my clit and then kissing and sucking my middle. I grabbed your head and pushed it in and you kept at it, even going down to lick my ass a few times. My legs were shaking and clit tender. You spit on my pussy and got ready to enter. You slid your hard juicy cock inside my pussy and let out a moan saying Oh, baby it's so wet and tight. I grabbed your waist pulling you in closer and deeper. I love the feeling of you filling me up.

You started slow and deep stroking me missionary and sped up. I had my legs and arms wrapped around you holding on tight as our bodies pressed together. Then I wanted it from behind so you turned me over and I arched my back for you and you got all in that pussy. Mounting my ass and ramming that cock inside of my super wet pussy.

It was so wet my pussy started talking to you, making noises every time you went deep. You put that cock in my pussy and pulled it out fast over and over. My pussy queefed every time. We switched positions by you pulling me around and on top of you. You gripped my waist and pounded me from underneath as my body bounced, breasts and all in the little bit of light that was shining on us. I moaned and said Oh baby, Im cumming. And you pounded even harder.

I came so hard right on your raw cock and then I felt you squirt right in my pussy which turned me on even more. I could feel my pussy pulsating around your cock. I squeezed my pussy around your cock a few times and you moaned from the tenderness. You pulled out and we cleaned up still breathing hard from the action. We laid there in full nude cuddling and talking a bit before drifting off to sleep. This was a night needed. Away from it all , just you and I.

The End.