Camping Success Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After journeying across to the the other breast I continued downwards, I traced light kisses down over that completely flat stomach. The scent of her arousal meeting my nose as I reached the top of her panties. I paused for a second,

"Go on!" Cheryl urged me in a lustful tone.

I grasped the top of her panties and slid them down, Cheryl lifted her butt of the desk to allow me to remove them completely. As I peeled them down I was greeted by the most delicate pudenda that I have ever seen close up. It was like something that you expect to see on a woman in one of those high class magazines. The hair had been completely removed except for for a small landing strip. The hair was so fine as to almost be invisible, and matched her blond tresses. I continued my light kisses down and rather than diving straight for the prize diverted them down the inside of her thigh. She let out a sigh as I moved on, then I went back up, just missing the goal again.

She grabbed my hair in both hands and pulling me onto herself and said "Stop teasing me, I need it now."

There was no stopping now and I ran my tongue around her lips before plunging deep into her depths. Her taste was true nectar, the drink of the gods. I knelt there for what seemed like hours but was probably more like minutes. I lapped, I probed, I nibbled and shook my head for all that I was worth trying to vary everything and kept changing the tempo as Cheryl was responding to my attention. God I had almost forgotten how much I loved doing this.

Finally I felt Cheryl reaching her climax. As she did so she grabbed me by the hair and ears and pulled my mouth hard onto her clit. She bucked against my face smothering me in the process. I was torn between getting my hair and ears ripped off and breathing, instead I decided to keep going as best I could.

All the while Cheryl bucked and panted and was saying over and over

"Oh god, oh god, yes, oh yes, god."

All too soon it seemed she released the grip she had on me and I pulled away and gasped a full lungful of air. As I looked up at her my face coated in her juices she was leaning back against the wall with her eyes closed. A small but saited smile on her lips. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked down at me

"That was just what I needed." she said "Now get up here and finish what you started."

As I stood I struggled as the blood rushed back into my legs and feet.

"Old man." Cheryl added with a laugh.

"Less of the old." I added as I grabbed her and pulled her to me.

Our lips met and this time it was my tongue in her mouth as her juices mixed with our saliva. My cock was raging hard and pressed between us.

I lined up my cock with her opening and slid into her in one long slow movement.

"Oh yes!" she let out as she pulled away from my mouth and looked me, straight through my eyes and into my soul.

Oh my god I thought, she is so tight. She was wrapped around me like a velvet glove. Her sex seemed to grip me along my entire length. It felt so good. I brought my hands down from her back and cupped her gorgeous ass with them. I slid back out and as I moved forward into her I pulled her ass in to meet me. The effect must have been electric for her, as when I pushed home, my girth pressed against her still sensitive clit and she dug her nails into my back and tensed up completely. Her head shot back and she let out a deep guttural sigh. Slowly but steadily I increased the tempo. Each time I hit home Cheryl let out the same deep but satisfying moan. Still gripping me to her. The sweat now sheened on both of our bodies and had the effect like being covered in baby oil. I lost my grip on her ass and had to pick her up to get a good grip on her again. She wrapped her legs around me and held on with her arms around my neck.

By now I was in full flow and instead of putting her down again I held her there, lifting her and then plunging her down, whilst driving my hard cock up to meet her. It was animalistic, it was fevered, it was electric.

All of our surroundings were a blur to me now. I was wrapped up in the moment; in the union of our bodies. I don't ever remember feeling so alive and I had never been with someone so alive.

The fever peaked as I continued to drive my cock into her willing body. The pitch reaching a crescendo with her clinging to me. All of a sudden Cheryl started to climax again and as she came I felt my own end nearing. She clawed at me and as I drew nearer. I held her still as my back and stomach spasmed and my cock jerked into her as I shot my load. Again and again this continued never seeming to end, but all too soon it did, and with it I suddenly felt my legs begin to go. I stumbled for the desk and put Cheryl down. She continued to hold onto me as her own climax ebbed. Both of us panting hard.

Slowly but surely we both recovered our senses. As Cheryl leaned back on the desk as I pulled out my cock. My semen slowly seeping out from her as I withdrew. She put a finger to it and drew some up before putting it to her mouth and savouring it. "That was a little more than I was expecting" she said.

I apologized and said "I was just too far gone and couldn't stop."

She laughed and said "No I mean't I haven't had a fuck like that in a long time, it was good. Don't worry about it I'm on the pill."

I flopped down into the chair. I sat there and savoured the moment whilst I admired her laid back on my desk.

Soon, the energy returning Cheryl stirred and sat up.

"I will need to get back soon before Daddy comes looking for me. Have you got somewhere that I can freshen up?"

"Of course." I said, "Follow me."

We grabbed our clothes before I led Cheryl to my apartment which was above the shop. I showed her to my bathroom and told her to feel free to help herself to anything that she wanted. I doubt that she would have wanted to use much in there as it was all male scented aftershave and body wash, but you get where I was coming from?

After we both had cleaned ourselves up we had a drink before Cheryl departed.

She put her hand behind my neck, pulled me in and kissed me full on before saying "Thanks, that was fun. See you tomorrow." And with that she was gone.

That was only the first day of meeting Cheryl. The rest of the five days that Jack, Sarah and Cheryl were staying at the camp site I saw them every day, Cheryl also came back later on at least once a day on her own. One day she came back three separate times during the day. We did it in my apartment, again in my office, one time she gave me a blowjob behind the counter of the shop. It was only a pity that I didn't have any customers at the time, but the thought was there. And as I had fantasized from the first day I did get to take her up against the pinball machine whilst she tried to play. That ended up with her spread eagle, leaning over the machine, me taking her from behind. She joked later on that she would never be able to play on her Daddies pinball machine again without remembering this moment.

We laughed, we drank and we fucked. It was, what it was, but after Cheryl had gone I found that she had left a lasting impression on me. No longer was I able to be content with putting my head down and being celibate whilst the world passed me by. I wouldn't say that I became a hound, but when the mood took me I did go in search of pussy, and on the odd occasion when the hunters were away I did take the wives up on there offers of a little evening entertainment.

12