Camping Trip

Story Info
Interesting evening at a campground.
1.3k words
3.93
114.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Ray and I were on a camping vacation in the mountains of Arkansas a few summers ago, just enjoying the sun and relaxing with James and Shirley, a couple we had grown quite close to over the past few months. One evening while sitting around the table at camp, James decided to go to the bathhouse to get a shower and cool off. The rest of us were just sitting around doing nothing when Ray leaned over and said he thought I should ease down to the showers to see if James "needed any help cooling off". I thought about it a few moments and decided it sounded like a good idea to me. Ray said to try and bring back something to show how I helped him cool off.

I excused myself from the rest of the group, claiming a need for the little girl's room and headed down the hill to the bathhouse. I figured what the hell, it was the middle of the week and there weren't that many people in the campground. Most of the ones still there were either in the rental cabins or had self-contained trailers anyway, so the showers were not used that much. Since the weather had been pretty warm all I had on was a pair of cutoff shorts and a tube top which showed things off pretty well.

The bathhouse was just a building divided in the middle by a partition wall to provide separate men's and women's sinks, showers and other "facilities". Since it was built on a slight hill the men's entrance was up four or five steps from ground level. I got to the bathhouse and stopped on the walk in front of the women's side to see if anyone was standing around the men's entrance. Seeing the coast was clear I eased around to the steps leading to the door on the men's side and paused to catch my breath. At this point I almost turned around and left, but found the idea of doing something in a public place that I had only done in private before was making me more than a little wet between my legs. I could hear a shower running through the open window and hoped no one else was in there with James. I got to the top of the steps and taking a deep breath pulled my tube top down to my waist so there would be no doubt in James's mind why I was there. I gave a little shudder when the cool air hit my already firm nipples causing a definite tingle to start between my legs.

When I stepped through the door James had just gotten out of one of the showers and was starting to dry off. When he saw me standing there naked from the waist up he gave a quick look around and started to step back into the shower stall, waving me over as he went. Figuring I was in it up to my ass already, I shook my head no and motioned him over to the sink area just inside the door. The thought of someone coming up the steps and through the door really added to my excitement. He came over and I guided him back against one of the sinks that were lined up on the wall across from the door. Squatting down in front of him I quickly guided his now hard cock to my lips. As I started to slide my mouth down on him he started to moan in pleasure and reached down to fondle my bare breasts. I continued to suck and lick his straining dick for the next few moments as he started to buck his hips to meet my motions. In just a short time he was filling my mouth to overflowing with his burning cum.

I had planned to bring him to a finish as quickly as possible and get back outside before anyone could come in, but now my pussy had taken away my common sense as the juices flowed down the inside of my legs. I stood and quickly slipped my shorts down and off my legs. Then I turned and jumped up on the sink spreading my legs wide as I went. He quickly got the idea, and as I spread my legs wider he bent down and started to wildly suck and lick my pussy. In a moment I felt a finger running up and down my slit gathering my juices and spreading them around my ass. When he sank two fingers into my ass went over the edge and was soon cumming down my legs. He then straightened up and I turned and bent forward over the sink. I reached back and helped guide his now hard cock's head past my wet and burning pussy lips. In one shove he was buried to the balls in my burning hole, making me bite my lower lip to keep from crying out.

In my position I could look in the mirror over the sink and see the landing outside the door. At one point I heard someone walking by at the foot of the steps, but they continued on to the women's side. In a few moments I could hear someone running water in the sink just on the other side of the thin divider wall, and I know they were probably wondering what the noises were coming from our side. The fact that we were so exposed to discovery combined with his fast, deep thrusts along with the way he was forcing my hard nipples to rub on the edge of the sink with each push soon had combined to cause another roaring orgasm to pour from my body. I pushed him back and turned around quickly, dropping to my knees while sucking him deep into my mouth. Knowing he was ready to burst, it only took a few seconds of sucking and playing with his balls before he was shooting a huge load of cum into my eager mouth. I managed to swallow most of it, but lost a little down my chin and kept some in my mouth for later. After he was finished I gave him a big grin and slipped my shorts back on as I headed for the door leaving him exhausted and really cooled off. During the entire time I had been there not one word had been spoken.

Still a little dazed, I realized I was at the foot of the steps and still had my top down around my waist. Talk about close, just as I got it up and into place a young couple came around the corner from one of the other sites and split up, going to their respective ends of the bathhouse. As I met the wife on the walk she gave me a really strange look, grinning and shaking her head.

A little ways up the trail towards our site I met Ray coming my way. I quickly ran up to him and gave him a big kiss. It only took him a minuet to realize I still had part of James's load in my mouth as proof my deed. It was also then I realized what the look from the lady I met was all about. I still had a pretty good bit of James's cum on my chin and hadn't thought about wiping it off. Little did she realize it, but in the condition I was in earlier, if they had been a little quicker getting there some more of it might have been put there by her husband!

The really great thing about this whole caper was the fucking I got later that night as I related the whole story to Ray in the camper. Guess he may be making his own plans to "help out" Shirley some evening.