Camping Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers

Tim wasn't the only one jerking off anymore. I could clearly see John and James both had their hands wrapped around their cocks, sliding forward and back. God seeing them do that made me want to jerk off for them, too! My pussy was aching for one of those boys' amazing cocks. Especially Tim's.

I dropped my hands to my sides, uncovering my perky breasts, to which everyone cheered.

I hesitated for only a second, but adrenaline pumped through me, and I took a few steps and jumped into the water, letting out a quick, high pitched scream. I didn't mean to yell, it just sort of happened as I fell.

I surfaced, and swam over to everyone else. The cool water felt amazing, swirling over my naked body.

I was greeted with more cheers and high fives. I could no longer see into the water like before, which was a little disappointing.

"Guys!" I said. "This was such an amazing experience!" I told them, barely able to catch my breath.

"Really freeing, isn't it?" Ashley said as she swam around me on her back, her breasts exposed above the water.

"You're all very welcome," Alex said smiling indignantly.

"For what, exactly?" John asked.

"If it weren't for me, you'd all be standing on the shore with your toes in the water and your clothes still on. We got to see Ashley and Laura NAKED because of me," he told John.

"That's true, actually," John admitted. "Thanks!" John laughed, splashing Alex.

Alex splashed back much more aggressively, getting Tim and Ashley nearby, which escalated things into a full on war.

"Oh no you didn't!" Ashley said, throwing herself onto Alex from the side, trying to force him under the water, only Alex didn't budge. He looked at her for a moment, and they both started to laugh.

"Look out, Tim!" I said, tackling him into the water to avoid a splash from John.

"Laura!" Tim shouted in laughter when he resurfaced. "Dunking me under the water is way worse than a splash!"

I tried to hold back a smile, but couldn't help it, and splashed him in the face.

"Oh yeah," I said, "You're right, a splash is less water. Who knew?"

"Oh that's it!" he said, tackling me into the water this time. As I fell into the water with Tim on top of me, my hand brushed against Tim's penis. I couldn't believe it, it was still fully erect! We twisted around together under water and his cock brushed up against my leg as well. When we resurfaced, I could tell Tim noticed, and was a little embarrassed.

Everyone else had calmed down and stopped splashing, and Tim moved away from me a bit. I wanted to tell him he had nothing to be embarrassed about! But I shied away at the last moment.

We continued to swim around a bit and chat, but all I could think about was watching the boys jerk off to me. And then getting to feel Tim's erect cock! I couldn't help myself any longer. I couldn't see under the water any more, and so I was certain no one could see me either. I lowered my hand under the water, and ran my middle finger over my clit. It felt amazing! I finally got the chance to relieve myself. The cool water swishing around over my labia added to the sensation. Soon I wasn't even listening to the conversation happening around me as I swirled my hand over my pussy. The desire for Tim's cock to be inside me was so intense! I pictured Tim coming over to me with his hard cock, lifting me up and pressing himself deep inside me. "Oh, Tim!" I called out in my head, imagining what his penis felt like inside of me. My fingers moved more intricately around my warm pussy under to cool water, all while trying my best to keep my arm from moving so no one would notice. I looked to Tim and the other boys again, knowing they were naked under the water, imaging them jerking off and fucking me. Oh God I was about to cum! "Tim I'm cumming!" I called out in my head. "Yes, Tim, Fuck me! I'm cumming I'm CUMMING! Fuck me Tim! Fuck Me!"

A blinding spotlight shone upon us from the shore and I was pulled back to reality. "This is park ranger Michael," a voice called out. "We've had a few complaints about too much noise from the woods - it's past curfew in the park, so you all need to dry up and head back to your campsite!"

I was completely struck by this. I had no idea there was a curfew in this part of the park, but then again, this was the first time I've been here without my and Tim's families, and so I'd never really been away from camp this late. I also had no clothes on. Could Ranger Michael tell we were naked? Shit, could we get in trouble? God, I was so close to cumming! Luckily I don't think anyone noticed.

"Alright, Sir!" James called back.

"Yeah, sorry we just lost track of time, we'll be out in a second, sorry about the noise!" Alex added.

"No problem, guys," the ranger said. "I just wanted to make sure everyone was alright. There was a report of screaming."

"Sorry about that," Ashley told him, covering for me from when I jumped off the cliff. "We just didn't realize how loud we were being. We'll get out right now and head back."

"Be safe!" he said.

Park ranger Michael thankfully didn't wait to watch and make sure we got out right away, turning his flashlight away from us and heading back through the woods.

We waited until we could no longer see the light from his flashlight and swam closer to the shore. For some reason I started to get a little shy about my body again, and I didn't want to be the first one out of the water. To no one's surprise, Alex was the first to get out - he wasn't bashful about be naked, nor should he be! - And the other three boys followed. Ashley and I got out at the same time, waiting so we could watch the guys from behind as we walked back up to the other side of the lake where our clothes were. All the boys still had erections, I couldn't believe it! Gosh they were so hot I wanted to touch myself again right there!

Ashley put a hand across my stomach to stop me from following in a blind daze as I watched their asses sway as they walked away.

"Oh my God!" she whispered to me. "Isn't this amazing!? Look at how hard we made them!"

I couldn't help but let out a light giggle. I was so happy!

"I know!" I whispered back. "I'm so horny right now this was amazing." I paused a moment, then decided to tell Ashley what I saw while I was on top of the cliff.

"Could you tell," I started. "That you could see really clearly through the water when we were up on the cliff?" I asked.

"Oh my god, yeah!" Ashley replied. "I almost didn't want to jump in, looking at all the boys naked under the water!"

"Well, after you jumped in," I said. "Tim, James and John ALL started to jerk off!" I realized I was getting a little too loud with my excitement and Ashley covered my mouth, then let go and put a finger to my lips.

"No WAY!" she whispered back. "Oh man, I'd give anything to watch some hot boys jerk off to me! Laura, we HAVE to come back her and do this again tomorrow."

I nodded in agreement as we reached the other side of the lake, where the boys quickly threw their bathing suits back on. They were all still so hot, even just with their shirts off now. Ashley and I raced over and put our bathing suits back on as well, and we started the walk back to our campsite.

Everyone was a little quieter now. I think the reality of everything was settling in a bit, and some of us were probably a little embarrassed. We got back to the campsite in relative silence where we stopped for a moment.

"Guys, I'll be the first to say, that was the most ridiculous thing ever," John said. "I loved it."

"Yeah, seriously," James added. "Damn that was so much fun! Tim, Laura, thanks for showing us that place. We have to go back there, the lake was amazing!"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well, I'm heading in to get changed and get to bed, guys," Alex said. "That was a hell of a good time. Can't wait to see what we get into tomorrow. Goodnight everyone!"

With that Alex went into his tent and zipped it up. James and John said goodnight and went to their tents as well.

"That was by far the craziest thing I've ever done, you guys," Ashley admitted to me and Tim. "But Alex was so nonchalant about the whole thing, I feel like it was just another Friday night for him."

"Yeah, pretty much," Tim laughed, followed by me and Ashley.

"I guess I'm off to bed, too," Ashley said. "Goodnight Laura, Tim. Thanks again!"

Tim and I stood there for a moment, when Tim broke the silence. "I'm pretty tired, too. I, uh, guess I'll go to bed. You're awesome, Laura. I, uh, just wanted to say... God, Laura, you were so hot tonight."

Tim looked right into my eyes when he said that. I was shocked. I wasn't expecting a compliment at all, and didn't know what to say for a moment. In that silent second, Time added, "Well, uh, goodnight Laura!" and turned towards his tent.

A warmness fluttered to my head, and I still couldn't muster up words. "I, uh, you too, Tim!" was all I could say, and Tim walked into his tent, turned, smiled, and zipped it up. His face was beat red, and I imagine mine was as well. I was upset with myself at missing the opportunity to give Tim a real compliment back, but, gosh I was so happy he said that too me!

I didn't think I'd be able to sleep, but everyone else went to their tents, so I decided to try and lie down. I got into my tent was about to zip it up when I noticed that Alex's tent, directly across from mine, wasn't zipped up all the way, and I could see inside!

Alex was lying on his back, his clothes off, masturbating. I couldn't believe it! I quickly zipped up my tent except for a small opening for me to peek through and tore my clothes off. I was still really horny from before, and started to make concentric circles around my pussy. "Oh, god!" I whispered to myself. "This feels so good!"

Alex's cock stood straight up, and I watched as his hand wrapped around his girth, motioning up and down in smooth, mechanical motions, slowly twisting and writhing as he subtly motioned his hips up and down as well. It took restraint not to jump into his tent and fuck Alex's hot, hard cock right there, instead slipping two of my own fingers into my pussy.

"Ohhh, yes," I whispered again. "Oh, FUCK yes."

My fingers slid in and out with ease, my pussy slick and warm. I added a third finger, really adding to the sensation of being fucked by Alex's thick cock. Alex was focusing on just the head of his penis now, and I could tell he was close to finishing. With my other hand I grasped my breast, digging my fingers into it, giving it a hard squeeze, adding to my impeding orgasm.

"Fuck me, Alex," I whispered. "Fuck me with that hard, thick cock! Yes, Alex, Oh Yes, Fuck me!"

My fingers thrust in and out quicker and quicker now. "I'm so close to cumming, Alex! Don't stop now, I'm almost there!" I repeated to myself, chanting. "Don't stop! Fuck me, Alex, Fuck me!" Pleading he'd keep masturbating for me.

Alex's hand motioned faster and faster, motioning up and down his entire shaft. I started to rock my hip forwards and back as if really riding Alex's cock, forcefully finger fucking my pussy now.

"Oh, god, Alex, Fuck me! Fuck me Alex! I'm cumming, oh god Yes! I'm cumming Alex, I'm cumming!!"

Alex's hand gyrated and his cock started to spasm. Cum erupted from the tip, and I imagined him cumming deep inside me, holding my fingers knuckle deep into my pussy, vibrating my hand violently. "Cum in me, Alex, Cum in my pussy!"

A few more waves of cum spewed out of Alex, and I relaxed, falling back onto my sleeping bag. I lied restfully for a few moments, then got back up to peek out my tent.

Alex had already cleaned up and put a pair of pajama pants on. I realized I may have gotten a little loud, but I looked around at the other tents, and there was no sign of anyone. I really hoped no one heard me.

I watched Alex lie down and crawl into his sleeping bag, and zipped my tent fully closed, tucking myself into my own sleeping bag as well.

"What a ridiculous day," I thought to myself. I put on a pair of pajama pants and a baggy white t-shirt. I lied down and closed my eyes, feeling like I could actually fall asleep now, wondering if Tim was in his tent, masturbating to me before he went to bed.

partmyk
partmyk
323 Followers
12