Camping Trip Goes Way Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, don't hurt her. Do what you want with me but leave her alone!" James pleaded with the guy, but to no avail. He pulled him by his bonds to a pen on the side of the house and locked him inside, his hands still bound behind him. With James out of the way Mary knew her time was growing short. She struggled against the ropes that tied her around the tree, but it was no use.

The man came up from behind and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his hands into her breasts. "These are nice, not too big "n" not too small." He pinched her nipples and she squealed. Once again her pussy was betraying her fear as she could feel herself getting wet. He reached down to cup her sex with his hand and she shuddered. "Well, you're all greased up, aren't you little girl?" He rubbed his hands together. "We need to get you cleaned up a bit though." He stepped away for a moment and suddenly Mary felt the cold spray from a hose on her naked body. She was being hosed down like an animal.

Once the guy was satisfied that she was clean, he started to mess with her hair. The wind had twisted the golden tresses into snarls and knots. "Well, I don't think we can save this mess, do you?" Was she going to cut her hair? Mary pleaded with him to leave her hair alone. "Well girl, I'll make a deal with you." He picked up a horse comb off a chair by his porch and untied her right hand. "I'll give you two minutes. If you can get all those knots outta your hair by then I wont cut it off." He placed the course metal comb in her hand. "Otherwise is gonna be these." He held up a huge pair of utility shears, opening and closing them with a snip, snip. He looked at his watch.

"Go" Mary desperately tried to comb through her hair with the heavy horse comb. She was working up from the bottom, but the snarls and knots were awful. It helped that her hair was wet and she was beginning to make some progress. She knew time was getting short so she began ripping through her hair, tearing out strands as she went. The comb was becoming clogged with her hair, so she pulled it out with her teeth and kept going. "Thirty seconds to go." The man was shaking his head. Mary was frantically combing through her hair but was nowhere near having it combed out as the right side was much harder to do with her free hand.

Unbenounced to her, this frantic race to save her hair was also making her hot as the seconds ticked down. She could feel her excitement mount as the she realized she was not going to make it. How could she be aroused by the idea of having her locks cut off? Was it the race to save them, or the futility of the whole exercise. Either way, her pussy was once again dripping on the ground beneath her feet.

"Times up." Mary continued combing until the man snatched the comb out of her hand. "I said times up!" He pulled up a chair and sat a few feet away from her as he handed her the scissors. She could hear James struggling inside the pen on the other side of the cabin, but he couldn't see. "You shut up and be still over there boy!" He yelled. James stopped struggling, at least that Mary could hear anyway. She stood there with one hand tied to a tree and the other holding massive pair of shears.

"You want me to cut off my own hair?" She sobbed. She opened and closed the scissors and looked painfully at the long sharpened blades.

"Yep!" He chuckled "I was gonna do it for you, but you were so much fun to watch trying to comb that mess out, I thought I'd rather watch you do it." Mary hesitantly held the open shears up to her hair. "Higher." The man motioned upwards with his hand. Mary was leaking at both ends now, tears were rolling down her cheeks but her pussy was streaming juice down her thighs at the same time.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" She though almost out loud. The blades were now at her chin.

"Higher!" The man yelled. Mary slid the blades up until they were next to her scalp and cut. "That's it, short as you can get it with those." Mary could feel the hair falling around her as she proceeded to scalp herself with these huge scissors. She resorted to just placing the blades flat against her head and closing them, over and over. Every once and a while she would reach up and feel where any remaining hair was and work on that area, until nothing fell. When she finally finished she looked down and saw that she was standing in a sea of golden curls, her feet all but disappeared in them. "That'll do" He stood up and took the scissors away from her, and cleaned up a few straggling hairs that still remained. "Well, shorn like a sheep." He mused as he ran his hand over her closely cropped head. "A lot better than that shaggy mess."

Strangely, Mary no longer felt any remorse over her hair, but instead was incredibly aroused. She ran her hand over her head, feeling the contour of it as she did. A surge of excitement coursed down through her and into her sex, which was beyond wet. The man just smiled as he retied her right hand around the tree. He left her there as he left to go inside.

"James!" She yelled "Are you okay?"

"Mary, I'm fine. What's going on over there? I can't see" Still struggling against his bonds

"Jimmy, he made me cut off my hair." There was no sadness in her voice, only a strange resolve.

"What?" He sounded angry. "And you did it?" He thought for a moment. "Well, now you know how I felt this morning." That statement brought up an ire in Mary.

"It's not the same." She shouted "I'm practically bald." James tried to picture his beautiful girlfriend with no hair.

"I'm sure you look great." He jested. Just then the man came out of the cabin carrying a bowl.

"Ya'll shut up now." He grinned at Mary, her arms wrapped tightly around the tree. "Speakin' of bald." Mary shot a glance over her shoulder to realize that he was carrying a bowl of water and a straight razor. He raised a hand to her crotch to find that she was still sopping wet. "I do believe you're enjoying this darlin'" He dipped a finger into her sex, causing her to gasp, half from surprise and half from desire. "Now my daddy showed me how to use this real good, but if you move I can still cut ya." He wet her hair again from the bowl and brought the razor to her forehead, his body pressing her from behind into the bark of the tree. "Now, hold still." She hated the idea of being shaved, but it still made her delirious with lust.

She felt the blade scrape effortlessly over the top of her head in short repetitive strokes. She could also feel the man's erect penis pressing into her bottom. This was no boy sized penis either, but a real man's cock. As the razor slowly took her hair down to the scalp, she imagined this man fucking her from behind. She imagined the huge cock stretching her pussy until she was so full that she thought she would split. All of these thoughts were causing her to sigh each time the blade stripped her hair away. All too soon he was done. He poured what was left of the water in the bowl over her head, washing away any remnants of hair.

She saw that the man sat back down on the chair, looking somewhat sad. He sat there for a while and then got up and untied her. For the first time in hours, she was unbound. For a moment she thought about bolting into the woods, but something was holding her there. She ran her hands over her denuded scalp and shivered at the smoothness of it. It was erotic, it was unbelievably erotic.

She recalled everything that happened that day, and all she could remember was being remarkably horny. Excited, as she had never been excited. He had never harmed her, unless you could call awaking a fetish, harmful. She was bald, oh well, she liked it at least. Quite conscious of her actions, Mary laid down in the grass in front of the dejected man and spread her legs, pulling her knees up and spreading herself lewdly. He looked at her, and then to the ground ashamed.

"It's okay." She sighed "I kind of liked it." Her words were too quiet for James to hear, but just enough to bring the man to his knees in front of her. He bent down and tried to lick her, but she pushed him away. "I can get that from him." She whispered, pointing back towards the pen. She looked down at the tent in the man's pants. "I want that." He knelt up, and unzipped his fly allowing the sizable member to jut straight out a full 9 nine inches and thick. Mary gasped at the size of it as he slid his trousers down to his knees. Some little voice inside her was screaming at her, but Mary wasn't listening as the massive cock came to rest against her pussy lips. He slid it up and down her slit to moisten the tip and then slowly pushed in.

Mary's gasps were audible as he rammed his cock home. Never had she dreamed of feeling that full, and that satisfied. She could smell the Jack on his breath as he fucked her, but she didn't care. She was getting a real cock for the first time, and it felt great. Mary could feel her own juices running down over her ass as he gave her his full length, his pubic hair grinding into her bald mound. He reached up and held her shaved head in his hands and it was as though a dam had burst and she shattered into a million shards of glass. She was screaming out of lust, and there was no mistaking it. He had pulled out at the last second and sprayed her belly with his cum. He fell backwards on the ground and pulled up his jeans.

Mary rubbed the cum into her skin as she thanked him for a lovely time. He apologized for it all, saying that he gets carried away living out here alone. "Don't be." She said.

"It's Steve, by the way." Not wanting her to never know his name.

"Mary" She sighed. Suddenly he jumped up and bolted away.

"Y'all can go." As he piled into his truck and took off. Mary ran around back to find James about to escape. He had wriggled out of the ropes and was fiddling with the hasp on the pen.

"Let's get outta here." She said as she released the door and they took off together into the woods.

"Where is that bastard?" He was angry and humiliated. "Look what he did to you." Running a hand over her head. Mary felt nothing as he did so, surprised that he didn't elicit the same response from her. "What was all that screaming before?" He asked tenatively. Mary just ignored the question. James was still caked with dried mud so she hosed him off. He squealed from the cold, which Mary found annoying. "Let's get outta here!" James insisted.

"What, like this? We're naked Jimmy!" With that she disappeared into the cabin and came out with some clothes. Nothing fit her but a length of rope held up her pants. After a bit of a hike they finally ended up on Route 17 and made their way back to town, courtesy of a local trucker.

As they walked through town, Mary was getting all sorts of looks from people. Girls just didn't go bald around there, and she would have a lot of explaining to do, especially to her parents. They both agreed that the whole experience was too embarrassing to reveal so they came up with a story that was feasible.

Mary caught all sorts of hell from her parents for allegedly shaving her head, but having grown to like it, maintained the look for a while. She and James split up not long after the camping disaster. James was devastated, but understood that nothing could be the same after that.

Mary's hair had just begun to grow out a little bit and resembled a shaggy brush cut, as she was making her plans for college. Back east the weather was colder so she had stocked up on warm clothes and hats.

The summer was winding down and the trees began to change color as fall made its way in. In her mind she could still feel the hot steel of that hood against her back as she was displayed so lewdly as a Chevy hood ornament. She could feel the cool wind whipping her naked body as the truck rolled along that country lane, her bald pussy on display and spread so seductively.

"Are you sure about this?" Checking the ropes on her wrists and ankles, playfully dipping a finger into her already streaming cunt.

"Take me ridin' Steven!"

12