Camping Trip Unexpected Sex

Story Info
Friend tags along and uses his friend's girl.
5.9k words
4.36
195.7k
318
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I have been together 3 years. I'm 23 years old, my boyfriend is 28. I am 5' 10" tall, with long dark brown hair to the middle of my back, blue eyes, 126 lbs. a nice bubble butt, tight flat tummy, and 36E breasts, and yes they are real. My 36E-22-35 figure usually gets stares from most guys I walk past. My boyfriend Deen is just your average nice guy with average looks, great intelligence. He's an all around wonderful man who I will never, ever leave. But I'm not perfect.

Every summer since getting together with Deen we've gone wilderness camping in the summer.

We usually spend a while during the fall and winter months going over possibilities and doing research. It sounds funny, but we actually sometimes just pull up Google earth and try to scout out a new place. It's pretty easy really: you need a place that is in either national forest (U.S.) or crown lands (Canada), basically public property, so that you're not trespassing. We look for a place we can drive to, and then safely leave the trucks and hike a ways in, so that it's a more remote spot. We've ended up in Michigan's upper peninsula somewhere in the Hiawatha National Forest, as well as farther north into Ontario, a ways north of Lake Superior. We usually take enough supplies for a couple weeks: tents, sleeping bags, lots of food and drinks, and of course bug bombs and bug spray.

This year things didn't happen as routinely as I thought they would. We'd been planning this trip for a year, and I'd scouted out a place that looked really interesting, near a remote lake. Deen and I were going to go along with his friend Todd, and Todd's girlfriend. The night before the trip Todd and his girlfriend had an argument, a big one. This wasn't anything new, at 20 years old they argued a lot, but this time they actually broke up.

Todd was devastated, and Deen and I didn't know what to do. We spent some time with him, trying to distract him, but he was just so down and dejected.

That night we went to bed and after talking a while we finally decided to get some sleep. I was so depressed and absent minded that it actually didn't register with me when I first felt Deen's hand on my side, sliding up and down and then reaching around to grab one of my tits. Gently at first he started to squeeze them and then more firmly as I felt him harden up behind me, poking my ass with a a persistence I knew wouldn't be put off.

After what seemed like close to an hour of him eating my pussy and me cumming more times than I could keep track of, I felt him slide into me. Slowly he worked his big throbbing cock into me, and with a smile and wink he said, "Damn, girl, every time I try to get it in I have to check to make sure it's your pussy and not your ass! You have the tightest pussy in the world!!" With that he was in me and fucking me so deeply while he played with my tits and kissed me deeply. After close to a half hour of bliss with his cock deeply inside me I felt him start to swell up and harden even more and then I felt wave after wave of orgasm on my part as I felt him splatter my pussy with his thick gooey cum.

In a minute or so I regained my composure and kissed him a few times and told him we're going to be so tired in the morning. With that he pulled out and rolled me on my left side and spooned with me, arms around me, hands cupping my tits, gently massaging them, as we started to drift.

Slowly I realized I'd been selfish because I'd been so involved in sex I forgot about how much Todd was going through. I whispered, "what are we going to do about Todd?"

Deen paused and then said, "We'll bring him along! It will be good for him to get away from her for a few days and clear his head."

We both knew it was true. Todd had been as excited about the trip for as long as we had. If we left him home he'd be all alone, depressed, and miserable without his girlfriend. If we went alone it would be a pretty quiet couple of weeks with just the two of us.

Deen then added, "Besides, we'll need him to help carry stuff. He has to carry for two now since his girlfriend ditched."

With that I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we woke up early, around 4 a.m. I showered first and then did my makeup and pulled my hair back into a pony tail. "No time to spend on the hair today," I thought.

"Can't rough it in curls."

I set about packing the last few items and going back over the list. I pulled on my favorite pair of blue boy shorts, a cute little blue jean skirt, and a tank top. I knew we'd spend the next ten hours cooped up in the truck so I didn't bother putting on anything hot, heavy, or confining. After a quick thought process I decided not to even bother with the bra. I always hated how wearing a bra and a tank top together makes you look like you have a second job collecting straps.

We grabbed the last few items, having mostly packed the truck the night before, and headed over to Todd's.

When we went into the house we found Todd was still asleep in the bedroom. Deen said "get him woke up and tell him to get his ass out of bed, I'll go get gas for the truck."

I gave Deen a quick peck on the cheek and watched him walk out the door, and decided to try to wake Todd up.

Todd did not want to wake up; apparently he drank a bit too much the night before, and he was dead to the world. I stood over him and tried to wake him, then sat on the bed next to him, still trying to shake him. Finally, not having much luck, I got on the bed, straddling him, and started to tickle him. That did the trick as he started to wake.

As I tickled him I felt something else start to wake, and as he opened his eyes and saw me straddling him and tickling him, I felt that distinct rise beneath me. I blushed and he saw that I realized what was happening.

With a big grin he said "Sorry, morning wood."

I hesitated a few minutes, resting against it, and told him he was going with us. He didn't want to hear of it, but I kept on telling him how it would do him good to get him out of the house. I explained how he'd looked forward to the trip as long as we had, and that his girlfriend breaking up with him was bad enough by itself, without letting the breakup ruin his camping trip as well.

I suddenly realized the longer I talked to him the more he stared at my tank top and the harder he got.

Finally I said, "Want me to get off you, silly?"

"Do you have to?" he said with a tentative laugh.

I could tell he was only partly kidding, and told him that I better, because I didn't think I could finish what I was starting.

He told me he was pretty sure I could, but not sure I should.

With that, I got off him, dragged him out of bed by his hand, and told him go get in the shower and hurry up. I smacked his ass playfully and noticed how huge the bulge looked in his shorts.

"I'll get your stuff packed in the truck when Deen gets back. Just hurry, and no playing in there!" I told him.

When Deen came back and I went outside and told him Todd was getting ready. We loaded his stuff in the truck. It was going to be a long enough trip anyway, but given that Todd was not going to be driving separately now, we had to cram more of his stuff in the truck and I knew that the trip would be cramped.

Finally Todd came out and we piled into the truck and headed off, me sandwiched between both guys. We set off for the freeway and headed up the interstate. Our trip would take hours and hours, but at least with me controlling the radio, we wouldn't have to listen to anything lame...well, until we got too far north for decent radio stations.

The trip up there was interesting. I felt looks at me from both directions, but at different times. I've always been good at being able to tell when I'm being checked out; I think it's an extra sense or something. I had the uneasy feeling that both guys were thinking the same thoughts, since I sensed them staring at my tank top and my skirt and legs. It also dawned on me that sitting in the truck, my skirt was dangerously close to not even covering my panties.

I eventually drifted off to sleep for a while, and finally awoke from hearing Deen tell Todd "if she's annoying you just push her over to my shoulder for a while."

I realized I'd slumped over and was sleeping on Todd's shoulder. I sat up and apologized.

Todd laughed and said "no problem, I like chick drool on my shoulder!"

I looked quickly and noticed he was just putting me on, and his shoulder was perfectly dry.

"You goob!" I yelled at him. "I don't drool!"

"Guess you're not hot enough to drool over." Deen told Todd, with a laugh.

About an hour later we reached the bridge, Mackinac Bridge. I always like going over that bridge, watching the connection of Lake Michigan and Lake Huron, and staring way down at the huge ships passing under us. I knew that we'd be in the Upper Peninsula soon, passing by Castle Rock, with Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox standing guard next to it. We stopped there for some cheesy souvenirs and made the trip up the several hundred steps to the outcropping of rock that overlooked the straits of Mackinac. From there you could see Lake Michigan, Lake Huron, and on into lower Michigan and Ontario.

We went back down, found a place to eat, and then continued the trip. Hours later, around 4 in the afternoon, we found our destination. We'd driven almost 8 miles down a dirt road that got smaller as the trail went on. When we finally reached the end, it was a two-track trail with a parking area at the end. We got out, stretched our legs, got out the map I'd printed off Google Earth, and started to grab our gear.

We would have to take things in a certain order. We would need tents and sleeping bags that night, as well as a little food, some drinks, stuff to start a fire and cook with, bug bomb and bug spray, and that would pretty much be all we could carry. We would hike out the next day and get more supplies. As we hiked in, I wished we'd had Todd's girlfriend along, because it would have split the load among four people instead of three.

After about an hour of hiking we reached what looked like our spot. It was different to see it in person than from a satellite photo. There was a small clearing about 60 feet wide and maybe as wide, right next to a good size river, probably about 50 feet across. The river was on our east side, the woods to the northwest and south of the clearing would provide a wind break. Up the river about 300 yards the river went through the woods and opened up into a huge lake, large enough to faintly see the other end, but entirely surrounded by deep pine forests. This was going to be an awesome trip. The air, the water, the scenery, it was all so beautiful.

Todd and Deen set up the tents while I gathered fire wood and then scooped out a place for the fire pit. We set the tents about 10 feet part, with the closed end facing the fire, the opening facing west. We'd learned to do it this way so that if it got too warm from the fire we could get a breeze through the door of the tent without getting the smoke.

We then crushed down the tall grass around the camp area and cleared some of the taller growth and set off a bug bomb. We'd sprayed ourselves down with bugs at the trucks, but the mosquitoes and black flies were pretty thick. Once I got a good fire going we cooked our dinner and then had some drinks and hiked off to see the lake. When we came back we sat back and drank some more by the fire. It was really good to relax. I couldn't believe how long the trip was, but I was really pleased with our choice of spots. It was like the absolute prettiest site we'd picked yet.

After a while I went into our tent and spread out the sleeping bags. I took two sleeping bags and zipped them together to make a 2 person sleeping bag and then put another sleeping bag under it for cushion. I did the same in Todd's tent and then saw that there were a bunch of mosquitoes inside his tent. I started looking around and there was a rip in the side of the tent and another tear in the screen on the door flap.

I went and told them, and after showing them so they'd believe me, they found we had nothing to really fix the tent with. We talked about it and Deen said that Todd would get eaten alive if he slept in that tent.

So, we ended up inviting him to stay in our tent with us. It would be cramped, but what choice did we have? We could use his tent to put the supplies into so that bears or raccoons or other animals wouldn't get to the food and supplies while we slept.

I took Todd's sleeping bags and put one more under ours for more cushion and one more across the top of our sleeping bag for extra heat.

I wasn't quite sure how it was going to work, because the tent was just wide enough for a two person bag with just about a foot of space at the end for shoes and clothes and a lantern. On our previous trips, we'd wash our clothes out in the river in the evening, putting on our bathing suits, and then hang the clothes to dry near the fire. We'd take a dip at night to get the nasty bug spray off us, and then dry off and sit by the fire to dry, when we turned in for the night, having the doors faced away from the fire was handy because it gave you a place to go behind the tent, strip out of your bathing suit, put on your undies, fling the bathing suit to the next person to hang up by the fire and crawl into the sleeping bag. That way you went to bed clean, not smelling of bug spray, and your clothes were all clean and dry for the next day.

That works just fine with your boyfriend, but I wasn't sure how it would work for the three of us. It was pretty much a must because with us being there for two weeks, especially with three in the same sleeping bag in the same tent, all the bug spray and everything else, it would get pretty smelly by the time the trip was over if we didn't do this. We'd found out on the first trip that sleeping bags won't dry in one day by the fire. Sleeping on a damp sleeping bag gave me a nasty summer cold.

As the evening slipped by, we'd had quite a bit to drink, and then gotten into our bathing suits and gone to the river with our clothes and swam a bit, getting the clothes washed out, and brought them back to hang up by the fire. We sat around the fire in our bathing suits, drinking for a while as it got dark. I felt even more self conscious than normal sitting there with two guys while I was in a bikini.

Normally I love the attention my bikini causes, but in such a private setting every time it would get quiet I would be all self conscious, almost like I was naked. I think the alcohol was working on me and I don't normally sit around in my bikini with my boyfriend and a friend of his.

Deen's a relative lightweight when it comes to drinking, but he'd had a few and he was the first to decide he needed to crash, around eleven o'clock. He'd been up much too late last night and got up much too early.

He headed off to the tent, then from the darkness I heard "incoming!" as he flung his wet bathing suit to me to hang up. As I hung up his bathing suit on the clothes line I heard the tent zip up and before long I heard him snoring. He must have been so tired, because he never snores unless he's exhausted.

Todd and I sat there talking for a while, about the trip, about his girlfriend, about music and concerts, and anything we could think of. He noticed how dark it gets out in the middle of nowhere, without all those city lights, and how many stars you could see from the darkness.

I said "it's a good thing it's so dark because otherwise I'd feel pretty self conscious about sleeping in my undies next to him." He smiled but didn't say anything.

I was completely buzzed, maybe more. Finally when it was apparent we were both trying to wait for the other to make the first move to go to sleep, I said "I guess it's time to turn in."

Todd said "you go first and I'll hang stuff up and come in once you're safely inside the sleeping bag."

He headed to his tent and got his boxers and then came back to the fire. I finished my bottle and then went behind the tent, took off my bikini and then threw the tops then the bottoms to him which he hung up.

I went into the tent but it was so dark I couldn't find my bra and panties. I was sure I'd put them under the pillow earlier, but they weren't anywhere to be found in the dark. I could hear him starting walking toward the tent, and with me on all fours, ass hanging out of the tent, I decided I better get under the covers before I gave him a view!

I quickly slid into the sleeping bag, just in time to see Todd opening the tent flap and coming in. I could see the silhouette of something pretty big hanging between his legs, and I grinned. Deen was on the left side, on his side facing away from me, and so I slid in the middle of the bag and faced him, spooning him. I knew he didn't mind Todd sharing the tent but I was positive that he didn't want to spoon Todd or the other way around, so I knew I'd get stuck in the middle.

Todd zipped the flap and slid himself down into the sleeping bag. It was a tight fit, pretty much skin against skin. I wasn't touching Deen because I didn't want to wake him, but there wasn't really enough room for Todd.

He tried to face away from me and I could feel our asses pressed together, but it wasn't working. So finally he whispers "I better roll over the same way as you."

He rolled over and it was like a perfect fit. I hadn't envisioned Todd spooning me, but I guess knees and hips only bend in one direction, so it was natural. He tried several different ways to get his arms comfortable, but ended up with one up over his head and one on his hip, which kept sliding off. Finally I took them and said "here, let's just fix this" and put one under my neck and around me, the other around my waist and I said "I think that's the best we can do."

Everything seemed ok for a few minutes, I was aware of him pressed up against me but I thought possibly he didn't realize I was naked, and I felt like I might be able to get some sleep, but then I felt it.

I could feel him swelling up behind me. I didn't want to say anything at first, thinking it would go away, but it didn't. A moment or so later, his hand moved up a little from my waist to my upper stomach and sort of held me and I felt him move a little, trying to get comfortable. Next thing I knew, his hand brushed the bottom of my boobs, then he started to squeeze them, gently at first, then more firmily. He continued squeezing them tightly and playing with my nipples.

I arched my back, not sure what to do. I'd never done anything with Todd before. I knew Deen was out cold, and wouldn't be waking up for hours. I knew I could probably object and it would end up making a huge scene and either end the vacation or make a very friction-filled two weeks, ruining the trip. I lay there in indecision trying to figure out what to do, hoping it would just stop. Meanwhile my body kept reacting, my nipples hardened and I found my ass wiggling slightly against him. I felt his breath on my neck as he continued to squeeze my breasts, I felt his hand leave them and then felt him starting to run his finger up and down the length of my slit, pausing to play with my clit.

With one movement I felt him put a finger inside my pussy. He whispered "you're wet, you must want me" and with that he started fingering me faster. My mind was reeling at this point. I didn't know if I wanted to stop him or even how I could stop him.

Then in a moment which brought me back to reality, pulled out his finger, moved slightly, lined up and slid himself into me. I felt his hand come back to my breasts and start squeezing them and kneading them while he forced the head of his cock further and further into my already wet pussy.

Harder and harder he pushed, slowly getting into me farther, inch by inch. I couldn't believe what was happening, and I also couldn't believe how big he was. Within a minute he had managed to get completely inside me. My survival instinct was kicking in, making me move back against him so that I didn't bump or nudge my boyfriend, who I could hear was still sleeping soundly just inches away. I didn't know whether to be annoyed at him for letting this happen to me, or to be thankful that he hadn't woke up.

12