Camping with a Delorean

Story Info
Man takes horny wife.
6.9k words
4.27
101k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I sat at the table in a small RV trailer that I'd rented leafing through the day's newspaper. I was staying in a campground a few miles outside of Mammoth Lakes. It was the end of September and the campground was mostly empty, which is why I come here during this time every year for a week's vacation.

Most of the time I traveled with friends, though this year no one had been available. I had been single for years; my career as a high-ranking Police Officer back home made it hard to be in a relationship with the stress and odd hours which that sort of a lifestyle required. So this year I came here alone. I liked that. Sure it was lonely but the solitude was nice as was having the ability to do what I pleased.

An added bonus to traveling alone was I was able to drive my vintage Delorean. I hated it being called the Back to The Future car; I'd owned mine since before the movies came-out. I'd had it painted bright red a few years earlier. My ex-wife had never been a fan of the car; she thought it was cheaply constructed (it is) un-reliable (guilty, even when it was new was never reliable) she thought I spent too much money on it (I do, two years ago I paid a shop a lot of money to install a modern engine and transmission) and in general she'd hated it. But I've always liked it and at this point I've modernized so many things on it there really isn't much original Delorean left on it.

The weather in the Eastern Sierra in late Fall was known for being unpredictable; some years it was 80 and sunny during the day, other years it snowed. This year was a mix of sun during the day and light to moderate rains at night. I was warm and dry in my trailer but over the past day or so I couldn't help but feel bad for a couple which were tent camping in a spot across from me. Their tent seemed to be a flimsy and cheap summer model which apparently leaked during the first night of rains and collapsed during the second leaving them to sleep in the rear of their SUV. The Wife looked miserable. They had a couple of mountain bikes with them so I assumed they were in the area to ride some of the many trails.

Being that the campground was mostly empty our paths crossed frequently. I learned that their names were Heather and Mitch. They both appeared to be in their mid twenties and mentioned they had been married a year or so. They seemed friendly, especially Heather who struck-up a conversation with me whenever I saw her around the campground. She was hard to miss with what looked to be natural red hair down to just past her shoulders, a slender frame with a narrow waist and what looked to be a pair of heavenly C-cup-sized breasts which she frequently allowed to hang naturally without the impendence of a bra.

Later that day I had just returned from a day out in my car and was putting some things away when Heather walked-up to me and struck-up a conversation.

"I've been meaning to tell you, my Husband and I love your car! We're big 'Back To The Future' fans but we've never actually seen a Delorean in-person before." Heather said.

"Thank you, although I don't drive it much. This trip I'm on will be the most miles I've driven it in the past five years or so." I told her.

"What brings you up here?" She asked.

"I come-up here every September. I like to sight see, do some fishing and a little hiking." I explained.

"Can I sit in it?" Heather asked.

"Sure." I said as I opened the passenger-side gull wing door.

"These seats are so soft! This doesn't look anything like the car in Back to The Future." She said.

"I know. Their from a wrecked Cadillac. Their heated too." I told her.

"Why don't you and your Husband come-by later for dinner and I'll show him the car." I offered.

"That would be great!" She said as she climbed-out of the car, inadvertently giving me a direct shot of her tits which were almost spilling-out of her Halter top.

I watched her tiny ass, hidden barely behind a pair of Lycra bike shorts walk back towards her camp, wondering if I'd get the chance to what she looked like outside of her mountain biking clothes.

Chapter 2

Following my chat with Heather I went to town to get some supplies for dinner. Walking-out of the grocery store it was obvious that the daily rains had returned.

An hour later I saw Mitch and Heather walking towards my trailer under an umbrella. It was way too wet to start a fire or BBQ as I had earlier planned but I had a pot of spaghetti on the stove and the table inside the trailer already set. As they walked by it I saw Mitch take a long look at my car.

Heather introduced me to Mitch. He seemed nice. Quiet guy. Said he worked in Television as a Production Assistant or something. Whatever he did it sounded like he worked infrequently and it quickly became obvious that the pair lived-off of Heather's profession as an RN.

Of course their next question was what I did for a living. I explained that I was a Sergeant with a large Police agency near Santa Barbara.

"I told you!" Heather said to Mitch. "You look like a Cop." Heather explained.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No not at all Mitch said. My Uncle is a cop in New York."

I don't like to talk to non-officers about what I do for a living-you just never know how people are going to react, so I changed the subject and what I do for a living never came-up again that night.

Over dinner we shared a bottle of wine I'd picked-up earlier. It was obvious that the two of them didn't drink much as soon Mitch was becoming a lot more talkative and Heather even more bubbly than she normally was. It was then that the conversation returned to my car.

Mitch told me how much he'd always lusted after Delorean's. It seems as a child he'd even named his cat Delorean or something. Heather said they'd watched the movies hundreds of times. Finally they got to the point; they asked if they could take my car for a drive.

I smiled and pretended to ponder their request. Then I calmly explained to them that I rarely let anyone drive the car. Of course something I wasn't willing to tell them was that in truth I couldn't care less about who drove the car; my Sister had even driven it for a couple of days just before I'd left on this trip while her SUV was down for repairs. I once had even allowed my neighbor's son to drive it to his Prom. I'd owned the car for a long time. I liked the car but I honestly had no emotional attachment to the car. However I was horny and had a suspicion that Heather wasn't quite the good girl she wanted the world to think she was.

They nodded their heads but couldn't hide their disappointment however the conversation (and alcohol consumption) continued as the rain began to let-up outside. An hour or so later the pair said good night and began making their way (stumbling mostly) back to their camp.

I was also tired so after I cleaned-up the few dishes and glasses from dinner I went to bed. Just as I was about to drift-off to sleep I heard a knock on the door of my trailer.

I got-up, opened the door and was surprised to see Heather standing there only wearing a long T-shirt and a pair of flannel pajama pants. Thinking that she or Mitch had forgotten something I asked her inside.

"I'll get straight to the point, Mitch really wants to drive your car. Is there anyway you'd re-consider? He and I are such Back To The Future geeks you wouldn't believe." She explained.

I knew where this was heading and I wanted to see how far I could push this girl so I told her,

"Gas, grass or ass nobody rides for free." I said with a smile.

After a moment of awkward silence Heather replied, "I'm prepared to give you a blow job but that's as far as I'm willing to go."

"Then that will get Mitch a ride in the car. With me driving." I replied.

Heather seemed to be pondering her next move than said, "Okay. But I can't be gone too long, Mitch thinks I'm up at the bathrooms."

There was nothing more which needed to be said. Thankfully I had been hard since the moment I saw Heather standing at my door, especially since it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra under her T-shirt.

I'd like to say that Heather was one of the best cock suckers I had ever experienced but I'd be lying. What she was doing felt great, there was no doubt but her motions felt mechanical and I could tell she was uncomfortable, especially when I worked one of my hands under her shirt and got to feel first-hand what those firm titties of her were like, she tensed-up. Thankfully though it didn't take long until I felt my balls begin to tighten and I began pumping my seed down her throat she swallowed every drop like a pro. Once I was finished she leaned-back on her thighs and looked-up at me with a satisfied grin on her face.

"So we'll see you tomorrow morning then?" Heather said.

"Yep. A deal's a deal. See you in the morning." I said.

Chapter 3

I always wake-up early and the next morning was no different. I got-up, walked a short ways to town to buy a newspaper and returned to my trailer to drink coffee and see what was happening in the world. An hour or so later I could see Mitch and Heather were up and moving around their camp.

Five minutes later I pulled the Delorean up in front of their camp, swung-open the driver's door (since the windows are ridiculous to try and talk out of) and asked Mitch if he wanted to go for a ride. You'd think I'd just asked if he wanted a suitcase full of Diamonds. His face lit-up, he turned and looked at Heather who did a great job of looking surprised then shooed him towards the car. As he was literally running towards where I was parked Heather shot me a grin and a wink.

Mitch was like a little kid. He waved to people as we drove through town. He touched or played with just about everything on the dash or on the console between the front seats (which reminded me of how I had played with his wife's titties the night before but I digress).

I didn't know where to go or how long a ride I was supposed to give him, I mean Heather had spent less than ten minutes on her knees with my cock in her mouth but just to be fair I drove him around the town and on a few twisty mountain roads on the edge of town for almost an hour. Surprisingly he never asked if I would let him drive (I wouldn't, if Jaime wanted her Husband to know what it felt like to drive a Delorean I was going to know what the inside of her cunt felt like).

When I dropped Mitch off back at their campsite Mitch was grinning from ear-to-ear. Heather snapped a couple of pictures with him and the car, heck I was even feeling a little sorry about what I'd made Heather do the night before so I even took a couple of pictures of the two of them sitting in the car. As I was getting ready to leave the three of us made arrangements for dinner together that night. With that I climbed back into my car and drove-off for a day of sightseeing and fishing.

Chapter 4

The rains greeted me as I passed June Lake headed back towards Mammoth. This rain was cold though, almost sleet like. Rear-engine cars aren't known for handling particularly great on slick roads so I had to take it slow. When I arrived at the campground I immediately noticed that Heather and Mitch had left the windows open about half-way when they'd left to go mountain biking earlier that day; I was certain that the inside of their SUV was soaked.

As expected when they returned a little while later I heard some yelling and waving of arms then watched two soggy figures walk towards my trailer.

"Um, I hate to ask but we noticed that you have an extra bed in your trailer, would you mind if we shared your trailer tonight?" Mitch asked as Heather rolled her eyes behind him.

"Not a problem." I told them.

That night, after Mitch and Heather dried-out we all shared another meal, and another bottle of wine in my trailer. This time though Mitch was fast asleep before he'd even finished his second glass of wine.

"Lightweight huh?" I said casually to Heather.

"Yeah. That and I slipped him something. Sometimes he just annoys the piss out of me." Heather said flatly.

I looked-down at my glass suspiciously then dumped the contents into the sink. Heather said,

"Don't worry, I didn't drug your drink. In fact I only drugged his for his own good. I wanted him out-of-the-way so we could have another talk about your car."

I poured myself a fresh glass of wine then told her to go on.

"I'll get right to the point, what do I have to do for you to let Mitch drive your car?" Heather asked nervously.

"To drive the car? Oh you don't want to know." I replied coyly.

"Well I'm asking so you know I have some idea." Heather said as she pulled her arms out of the tank top she was wearing, slowly slid it down her mid-section, allowing it to fall off her legs then calmly stepped out of it, revealing her perky C-cup sized tits being held in-place by an almost see-through white lace bra.

"That's a good start" I said with a laugh. "But what about Mitch?" I asked Heather.

"He'll be out all night. He's a good man, but boring as the day is long and sometimes I just need something more...exciting." Heather said as I pulled her close to me, so that our faces were only inches apart.

That was all I needed to know she was serious. In the next instant I had her on my bed, our faces glued to each other as I wasted no time in working my hands under her bra and getting another up-close feel of her tits.

If the previous night had felt forced and mechanical tonight couldn't have been more opposite. Heather was matching my every move, touch and caress like a pro and soon her bra was tangled-up around her mid-section, her flannel pajama bottoms were on the floor leaving her squirming underneath me wearing only a pair of lacy red panties.

I figured she had gone-down on me the night before so I thought I'd return the favor and soon I buried myself deep between her thighs. I pulled the crotch of her panties aside and wasted no time in licking and sucking her pussy. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was (my dick was so hard listening to her moan and feeling her grind her Pelvis into my face that I worried a little about shooting my load too early). I looked-up briefly and saw her burying her face in a pillow just as she arched her back and I felt pussy convulsing around my tongue.

As she was coming-down from, well Cumming I slowly worked my way up her body, relishing every curve in her fit body. Heather stretched-out her arms above her head, then stopped when she felt something metallic under my pillow.

"What's that?" She asked seriously.

"My gun. I'm a cop remember. I always have a side-arm near me." I replied matter-of-factly.

"I've never seen a gun in-person before." She said.

I pulled the pistol out from underneath my pillow, removed the magazine and emptied the chamber then handed it to her.

"Is it safe?" She asked as she sat-up and held the gun carefully with both hands.

"Yeah, it's empty. It's about as dangerous as an empty Stapler now." I told her.

"Wow, I mean it's lighter than I thought a gun would be." She said.

"That's a Glock 17. They're very lightweight plus it's empty. Twenty rounds would just about double it's weight." I explained. For me this gun is much like a wrench a Plumber might use; it's a tool.

Heather now wedged the gun between her tits. I could tell she was getting more turned-on. I could think of a lot of things I could have done with that gun and her but at the core I was horny and just wanted to fuck this girl so with that I seized on the opportunity. With Heather still holding the gun between her tits I grabbed her legs and pulled her ass towards the edge of the bed.

I pulled her panties off which I had earlier just moved aside completely off of her and sling-shotted them across the trailer, watching them land near where Mitch was passed-out at the table, maybe five feet from my bed.

The storm outside was raging; the trailer rocked from side-to-side and I could hear the rain falling hard on the roof of the trailer. Heather seemed to know what was coming next and willingly spread her legs. As soon as my cock slipped into one of the tightest and warmest cunt's I'd ever had the pleasure of fucking Heather wrapped her legs around my ass and began matching my thrusts with her own.

Normally I like to think of myself as a skilled and attentive Lover, but not tonight. This was about one thing; fucking this skinny, half-drunk young girl silly while her husband slept just five feet away. I looked-down and saw Heather looking back up at me, now sucking on the barrel of my gun like it was my cock.

Seeing that was enough to push me over the edge, and in less time than I would have liked I felt my balls begin to tighten. I dug my hands hard into Heather's hips as I buried my cock deep into her pussy and pumped my seed into her thirsty womb.

Heather's face immediately went white and her mouth hung-open in shock. "Did you just cum?" She asked nervously.

"Oh yeah. Give me a minute." I told her.

"Crap! Crap! Crap!" She almost yelled as I pulled my cock out of her pussy and sat-down in a chair next to the bed.

"Relax. It's just a little, well sort of a lot of cum. It's like no one has ever cum in your pussy before, right?" I asked as I leaned-back in the chair.

Heather went white and gave me a horrified look which told me that in-fact no one ever had cum in her pussy before. With that she got-off the bed, hastily covered her mid-section with her top and ran towards the bathroom in the back of the trailer. I had to laugh watching my cum running down her thighs as she sprinted towards the tiny bathroom.

Heather was gone a long time. I cleaned myself-up, pulled-on a pair of pajama bottoms and climbed into bed, making sure to wipe-down my pistol and put it away as well. I heard Heather come-out of the bathroom a few minutes later and listened as she pulled Mitch over to their bed. I have to admit that I've never taken a girl's virginity however finding-out I was the first to ever cum in a girl's pussy, well that had to be a close second I thought to myself as I drifted-off to sleep.

Chapter 5

The next morning I was up early as normal, though my trailer mates were still fast asleep. I'd slept great, probably the best sleep I'd had in weeks. I started a pot of coffee then made the short walk to town, got my newspaper and walked back. Assuming Heather and Mitch would still be asleep I sat-down at the table outside of my trailer and began perusing the day's news.

A few minutes later Heather emerged from the trailer wearing the flannel pajama bottoms and a sweatshirt. She sat-down at the table next to me clutching a cup of coffee in her two hands. She looked like she'd barely slept.

I wasn't sure what to say to her so after exchanging 'Good Morning' I returned my gaze to my newspaper. Finally Heather said,

"I'm sorry about how I reacted last night...you see I've never had a man, er 'finish' inside of me before."

"I thought you said you were married?" I joked.

"Of course, but Mitch was my first and he always pulls-out or wear's a condom. I mean I liked what you did. I just wasn't expecting it is all." Heather explained.

"Well I'm glad you're not mad. You ran-off pretty quick." I said.

"I know, I felt your Cum leaking out of me and thought I was peeing myself!" Now Heather looked around to be sure no one could over-hear, she leaned close and then said,

"To be honest while I was in your bathroom cleaning-up I accidently rubbed myself to another orgasm!" Heather laughed.

I chuckled then said, "I'm just guessing you've never done that before either right?"

"No, I do that pretty regularly actually. Mitch and I met in Middle School and I never really dated anyone else until I met you I'd never even seen another man naked before!" Heather explained.

12