Camping With Friends

Story Info
Trip to the Adirondacks makes friends into lovers.
1.3k words
3.36
95.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly afternoon when the troops and I made our way up to the Adirondack Mountains. We were going to spend the weekend at a state park and climb some of the high peaks in the area. The party consisted of myself, my girlfriend, my best bud John, and his girl Jenny. Jenny was a hottie being the youngest at 19 well Lisa (my girl) being 20 and Chris and I 21 years old.

Well anyway it was 530 when we got to the site, I built the fire cause I rock at fire building...also I am the only on who has ever really camped in the wilderness. The two girls went exploring and John went down to the lake to see if he could catch dinner.

I had dinner ready when the girls returned and all tents were set up there was one cook tent and two, 2 people tents. The girls were impressed with the way dinner tasted and how I set up camp and man I was impressed with the way the girls looked in there redneck camping outfits. Lisa was wearing a nice wool sweater and a pair of camos I gave her that my sister wore when she went hunting. Jenny was wearing a pair of wool pants and a wool sweater that could just about show every curve she had...I got an instant erection when I saw her.

Well we shot the shit for a little while drinking beers and buttered rum (a camping favorite). Then we all retired, for tomorrow was going to be a tough day. When we got to our tents we had nothing glowing but a candle and Lisa mentioned how romantic the scenery was and I knew that it meant “hey, I wanna fuck".

I purposely bought one of those bags that you could zip into one bag. I was on bottom as she sat down on me with nothing but a bra and panty combo on and her tied in a pretty bow and when she let down her hair and had that sinister looking grin on her face....Man she was sexy....36 b breasts, 22 inch waist, 5'10" tall ohh man...she was on the pill so I didn't need any rubbers or anything so she started kissing my neck and sucking on my ear as I scratched the shit out of her back. She then started working her way down my chest sucking on my nipples and then kissing and tonguing my belly button. When she finally made it down to my boxers which to my surprise she stopped and reached under her pillow and pulled out the one hand opened knife I had bought her and then she cut my shorts off...I was scared to say the least then she resumed sucking and kissing my cock.

She sucked me into orgasm and said "was that good for you??? " Shit yeah...was my response and she said "why don’t you blow out the candle and let me know when you are ready to go again!" so about ten minuets later I was ready...during that time she was slowly rocking up and down on my cock and playing with her tits. Man I was hard as rock again. She then slipped my meat inside her with no problem at all...she was in charge at first slowly going up and down while I played with her tits and hair...then I decided to take over cause shit it was late and we had a big day ahead of us and I decided to do her in the ass she loved it when I did that....and I knew that the tightness would have me spent in the matter of seconds. So I was pounding away when I heard "Hey--you two better get some sleep cause we ain't waiting for you tomorrow!!!" It was Jenny she heard us fucking and man was I embarrassed because just as she said something I shot my load up Lisa's ass. Which after that we went to bed....

The next morning.....

We got up and the Girls rushed off to shower while John and I prepared breakfast. Today we were going to climb mount Algonquin.

Any way the girls had been go for at least a half an hour so I went looking for them...when I got to the showers I heard some giggling that sounded like Jenny, so I quietly crept up to the showers hoping to get a peak inside and man was I shocked at what I saw there totally naked were Jenny and Lisa playing with each other in the shower. Man it made me so hot to see two beautiful women touching each other...that I whipped out my cock and started jerking it right there. They were so into each other that I wondered how long have they been doing this stuff for. They were like pros at it...I shot my load into the grass outside the bathroom stall and then as I was leaving I heard "Hey, did you like the show?" shit Lisa saw me watching them I answered with a yes and that is when we came up with the plan to stay home at camp and have an all day fuck fest...

The first thing was to convince john so the girls took care of that when we got back to camp and were starting to eat breakfast Jenny started to slowly strip off clothes in front of John and I you could literally see John's member starting to rise in his pants...I told him that he might as well pull it out and start beating it because I was going to. He did he yanked out his cock which he had a few inches on me but Jews were never meant to big in pants, but they are big in the wallets...so he slowly started jerking it when Lisa went over to him and took over grinding him and man she was a pro she knew just how to jerk it he was moaning and making faces so I said fuck that he isn’t going to have all the fun so I grabbed Jenny and started tonguing her mouth with mine and grabbing at her breasts...I then bent her over at the waist and entered her doggie style this made Johnny go nuts to see he literally forced my girls head down his enormous cock, but he didn’t know that Lisa loved cock...she sucked that thing dry. She sucked him till he was ready to blow and then jerked him off and let him blow it on her tits...

I was still pounding away at his girl Jenny's vagina when I pulled out and blew my junk all over her back. That is when we decided to watch the girls go at it...but for that we went in my tent for a little more privacy and comfort...Jenny immediately went for Lisa's ass she knew how much Lisa like having her ass fucked and sucked...Lisa pulled out the dildo the had in her bag and started fucking herself with it while john and I watched in amazement. These girls were making us both hotter than hell...That's when I got up and told john to take Lisa into his tent and fuck her good and hard...and I would take Jenny (who I really wanted to fuck) and fuck her and then we would switch...so john grabbed Lisa by the arm and took her to his tent...

Jenny started kissing and making out rubbing each others privates, when she climaxed all over my sleeping bag...so we crawled into Lisa’s bag and she was on top and I was on bottom looking up at that beautiful set of tits and that great smile as she rode me like a bull up down, up down faster and faster till finally I was going to erupt and I began to pull out and she said "No that she wanted to feel me come in her and that she was on the pill..." hell why not so I shot my load into her and I came so hard I shivered...

At the end of it all Jenny and I ended up getting together and Lisa with John...ain't that the shit??