Camping with Friends

Story Info
Wife does his friend in tent while he watches.
3.4k words
4.24
465.5k
179
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkendale
jkendale
49 Followers

I've never been one for camping in the great outdoors. My idea of a weekend away was a luxurious hotel with an in-room hot tub, and a piano bar downstairs. My wife however, loved nature, and rarely got the chance to enjoy it as she always left the planning of trips to me. I thought it would be nice if she made our getaway plans for the upcoming weekend, knowing that it would be something involving the outdoors. After all, it was late August and there weren't many warm weekends left.

I could tell by the look on her face that she was excited about making the plans. So for the next few days I watched her making lists, making phone calls, and checking things ff as she completed them. Little did I know what the weekend would entail, and how it would change my life forever.

Friday came, and I called home before I left the office. I wanted to know what the plans were, and to tell my wife that I was leaving a bit early so we could get to wherever it was we were going. To my surprise, she told me that everything was loaded in the SUV and all I had to do was come home, have a shower and we could get going. This was great! I hated the process of packing the car and making sure we have everything we needed. I actually remember driving home with a smile on my face, and looking forward to the weekend which was already off to a great start.

I arrived home, had a quick shower, and we were off. I knew without asking that this was a camping trip before even getting into the vehicle. My wife had offered to drive, which was unusual, nonetheless I took her up on her offer. I was a bit tired from driving home anyway. After about ten minutes into the trip, I glanced in the back at the equipment she packed. A fairly large tent we hadn't used since last summer, some clothes, food, and of course the ever so necessary alcohol. I reflected for a moment on our sole camping trip we took last summer, and recalled really enjoying the campfire and having a few drinks. It was very relaxing. Just what I needed after a busy week.

Suddenly, my wife veered off the main road and on to a dirt road. I didn't notice that it had been almost an hour and a half since we left the house. We pulled in to the campground, and paid for our site which was on the edge of a lake. The sites were far apart from one another, which was nice because there would be nobody around to bother us. There were washrooms and showers near the main entrance, and a small store that sold necessities and fire wood.

We got situated, erected the tent, and got the fire ready as it was almost 7:30 and it would soon be dark. The whole time we were getting set up, we were chatting and drinking. We didn't eat before leaving, and we did not want to stop and make something because it was getting dark. So we kept drinking in order to fill our stomachs, and by the time we were ready to sit and enjoy the fire, we were pretty drunk. Once the fire was lit, I had to piss bad from all the vodka. Not being one that loved nature as much as the average guy, I decided to make the short walk to the washrooms, rather than get poison ivy peeing in the woods. My wife laughed and told me she would go later.

I got to the washrooms and was taking a piss in the urinals when a guy came up beside me and whipped out what I though was a fairly large cock and started to take a leak. He was standing there with his eyes closed and did not see me take a glance at his rod. I don't care what other guys say, if there is a chance to measure yourself against another guys dick, you always take a peek. It's natural to wonder how your cock measures up to others. And in this case, his was bigger than mine, a feeling I did not enjoy.

And then I noticed more of his face when I was finished. It was my friend Steve! I hadn't seen him for about a year as him and his wife moved to another town.

"STEVE?" I asked.

Then he turned toward me and I knew it was him. "Hey John, what are you doing here?" he asked. "Camping's not your thing?"

"No, not usually" I replied. "But Sarah really likes camping so I thought it would be nice to do it at least once this summer."

"That's great!" he yelled. "Jessica and I are here for the night and then we are stopping by her folk's house on the way home tomorrow." He told me that they decided to get one last weekend of camping in before the cold weather came. They camped quite often, and it made sense to work in a visit to their parents while they were here.

"Do you mind if we stop by and have a drink at your campsite before turning in?" he asked.

"Not at all" I replied. "Sarah would love to see Jess again and catch up."

"Ok, we'll be over in a bit" he said as he left the washroom and went to get his wife.

I made it back to our site and told Sarah what happened. She was excited about seeing her friend, just as I suspected she would be. Soon after, Steve and Jessica showed up and we were all talking about things in our life, and my wife and I continued drinking, and still had not eaten. I think Steve and Jess knew we were drunk, and they weren't far behind us. And then it happened. It started to rain. It was light at first, and Steve and his wife were deciding whether to run back to their tent or hang with us and wait for the rain to stop. Then is started to pour, and my wife made the decision for all of us. We all climbed into our tent. It was certainly big enough, as it was a six man tent, and there was only four of us. The rain continued for a very long time as we played cards by the dim light of the lantern. I think the idea of staying there all night crossed all our minds. My wife made fun of the fact that Jessica would never go out in the rain and get soaked to the bone, and Steve and I laughed and agreed.

Pretty soon, we were all lying down in the tent. Jessica had passed out beside me in the corner, and Steve was sleeping over in the other corner. That left my wife and I in the middle, facing each other. With the others safely asleep, we decided a little kissing and touching wouldn't hurt. I was running my fingers through her hair and she was kissing me and sucking on my tongue. She was always a bit of a handful when she had been drinking, as she lost all sense of right and wrong. I didn't realize just how drunk we both were, until I began to fade a bit. I was still aware of what was going on, but I just didn't have the strength to fuck. I knew she wanted to, because she kept moving her hips back and forth toward my knee, grinding on it in hopes of getting herself off.

I obviously was out of it enough that I did not notice Steve was awake and facing my wife's back. He had been buried in the corner facing the tent wall, but the movement and sounds must have woken him. He was almost as drunk as we were, but was alert enough to take advantage of the situation.

He carefully unzipped the other side of the sleeping bag my wife was in. The side facing me was already open as I was partially in it. This exposed her back and legs to his view. My wife was wearing a t-shirt and cotton pants that were half down her ass from our groping session. He slowly moved towards her and his chest was now against her back, and the bulge in his jeans was almost touching her uncovered ass. Sarah was still "in the mood" and the warmth of his body started her up again. I think to this day she was unclear who was behind her, as she had never been unfaithful before. She kept her eyes closed most of the time, and I still wonder if she had have opened them whether she would have realized I was in front of her, not behind her. Would she have cared?

Her hips began to push her ass back towards Steve. She was rubbing against his crotch, which he was unzipping slowly. I could hear his belt and the button of his pants come undone, revealing his large member which had to have been as hard as a rock. My dick was at full attention just watching the events unfold. As he slid my wife's pants further down her ass, you could tell she felt the girth of his cock against her ass cheeks. Finally her pants were down to her ankles, after he forced them the rest of the way with his knee.

I could see his hand under her neck as his fingers came up from under her hair and into her mouth. She began sucking on them and pretty soon her lips and chin were covered in her saliva. I knew she was wet down below because one of her hands made it down to her pussy and she was rubbing her clit. She was having a bit of trouble as she was lying on her side and her legs were still together, making it tough to reach it properly.

By this time, Steve was rock hard. His fully erect penis was working its way to her pussy. The tip of it was wet and he used his hand to rub her juices down the full length of his shaft. I knew my wife would be surprised as he entered her, due to the fact his cock would feel different than mine. The look on her face confirmed my theory. As he pushed up into her, she moaned softly and let out a deep sigh. His fat cock must have stretched her lips wider than she was used to, but she enjoyed every second of the feeling, and so did Steve. She began to push her ass toward him, taking more of his shaft inside her. Once the tip of his cock reached the end of her canal, she shuttered, as it poked her g-spot. I could reach that spot with my fingers, but my dick fell short of the target most of the time. I could hit it in certain positions, but Steve had no trouble hitting it each and every stroke.

It was too much for her. She opened her eyes and at that moment realized it wasn't me fucking her. I think her subconscious knew all along, but the pleasure prevented her from stopping. She looked at me and studied my face to see if I was okay with what was happening. To her surprise, I must have looked aroused, because she continued to let Steve pump her. Steve looked over her shoulder at me and knew I liked what I was seeing.

And then a look of fear washed over my wife's face. She was about to cum and was worried about my feelings. She didn't want me to see another man make her cum, as if I was the only one that could make her have an orgasm. She often told me she had never had an orgasm until she met me, however I knew she was saying it for my sake.

But two or three more thrusts from Steve and that was it. She moaned and put her hand on Steve's ass, pulling it towards her own. I'm sure the tip of his cock was poking at her stomach, based on the peek I took in the men's room earlier. I thought it was all over, but Steve had other plans. He wasn't done yet. As my wife continued jolting and bucking, Steve pulled his member out of her soaking wet pussy and pushed the end of his shaft against the opening of her ass. She looked at me again with fear, although this time it was real. She had never had anal sex before, even though I wanted to many times. She did not know what to expect. But that didn't matter to Steve. All he saw was the shape of my wife's tone ass cheeks spreading open to let him slid in. And they eventually did. My wife gasped for air at first, as if she just came up from a dive in the lake. It was a new sensation for her, but she quickly adjusted to the feeling of a cock in her butt. Steve was moving it in and out slowly, never letting it get all the way out at first. I think it would have been even more enjoyable for her first time with a smaller cock like mine. Oh well, too late now. Steve was paving the way for me for years to come.

She could tell the fact that she was enjoying herself so much was starting to bother me. She motioned toward Jessica who was still laying passed out on the other side of me. Jessica was laying on her stomach, dressed similar to my wife with a t-shirt and jogging pants. Jessica had longer hair than my wife, which I always had a thing for. There were many times I imagined fucking a long haired beauty from behind as her hair sprawled down to her ass. And this apparently was my chance!

I wasted no time kneeling behind Jessica and tugging the band of her pants down over her ass. I pulled them all the way down to her shoes which were still on. It was exciting for many reasons. My wife was watching while being fucked in the ass by another man, I was wondering if Jessica would become conscious as the alcohol wore off, and I was about to fuck a long haired beauty in the ass. I probably could have cum right then and there, but knew I had to control myself for the bigger reward.

I started licking her bare ass and swirling my tongue around, sliding it in and out of the crevice of her cheeks. My fingers were in her pussy, which was surprisingly wet. I used her juices and rubbed the opening of her ass. Then I pulled her t-shirt up to her shoulders and let her hair fall down her bare back. I was now hovering over her with my cock dangling over her ass. I put my hand down between her legs and wet my fingers. Then I got my dick nice and slippery before starting.

I positioned my cock at the entrance of her ass. I could see the tip of my cock get fat as I applied pressure on her hole. There wasn't a lot of resistance as she was still passed out. Suddenly my dick slid into her warm, tight ass. I pushed in slowly until my pubic hair was touching her skin, then I pulled back. I did this a number of times and then I started pulling my cock all the way out before entering again and again. The sensation was overwhelming. I pulled out for the last time, and squirted my load up her back and all over her ass. A pool of cum rolled to the small of her back as she lay there motionless. In a way I was happy she was unaware. If she was used to having Steve's cock in her ass, mine may not have been as exciting for her, although my cock was still an impressive size by most standards.

To my surprise, my wife and Steve were still going at it. He was no longer in her ass however. He was laying on his back on a bunch of pillows, sitting kind of upright, while my wife was jamming his massive shaft into her mouth. She was traveling up and down his manhood like a piston. I couldn't believe how much she was getting into her throat. It looked as if his cock was traveling down her neck to her shoulder blades. Usually she gagged when she tried to take my cock that far, but the excitement and alcohol must have made the difference that night. I thought she was trying to get him to cum, but to my surprise she was trying to get him hard again. I was waiting for his load to come spraying out her mouth or nose when she stopped and climbed over him, grabbing his dick and forcing it into her ass yet again. I guess she liked anal sex after all. She bounced for a while longer while I wiped my cum from Jessica's still body. They changed positions yet again during this time and now my wife was on all fours taking his cock in the ass.

I seized my last opportunity as the earlier sight of Sarah sucking Steve's cock made me hard again. I got in from of my wife and held my cock to her mouth. She eagerly took me in and the lips of her mouth were actually touching the base of my cock, and her tongue was coming out and licking my hanging balls once my dick was all the way in. I knew I would cum fast unless I stopped her. I pulled out and got down on my back, leaning against the pillows where Steve once sat. Sarah knew what I had in mind, and so did Steve. He stopped long enough for my wife to get on top of me and slide my cock into her pussy. It was hotter than ever. She started grinding me, sliding back and forth the full length of my rod. Steve re-entered her ass and now she was fucking both of us.

Steve soon got the inevitable urge to blow his load. He kept slamming her ass as he came. I could see his cum running down her inner thigh as it was pushed from her ass with every thrust of his cock. Sarah was riding me up and down now and I could see my cock popping in and out of her cunt. I got maybe nine or ten more pumps before she tightened up and squirted all over me, something she did when she was really horny. My stomach was covering in a white milky cream that sprayed from her pussy for about five or six seconds. I noticed the look on Steve's face. He had never seen a girl squirt cum before. I think he liked it.

It was time for me to finish. My wife jumped off me and moved her face down to my member. She started sucking like never before. My dick was covered in her own cum as she wrapped her lips around my head and sucked in. I came within minutes, at the very point where she had me in her mouth as deep as she could. This surprised her and she swallowed the first shot with my cock still half way into her neck. The second and third shot filled her mouth and she let it drip out onto my cock. My cum and her spit ran down the length of my shaft and she used her hand to jerk the rest out of me.

Our fun was over (for the night anyway). Steve dressed his wife and carried her back to their site as the rain had stopped during some point. My wife and I talked the next morning and agreed to try new things with each other in the future. To this day, Jessica is unaware of what happened that night, while I can't get it out of my head.

jkendale
jkendale
49 Followers