Camping With JJ Day 01

Story Info
Camping the right way.
1.8k words
4.1
34.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjvixen
jjvixen
1 Followers

Bettie and I became really good friends and I started spending a lot of time at Bettie's house on the weekends. Bettie had a little brother JJ, who was a little cutie. She did not like him to hang out with us; however, I enjoyed it very much. Keeping secret the fact that I had a crush on her little brother was very hard. Though JJ is only a year younger than I am, when we were kids people really frowned upon age differences. Stupid I know. I found myself wanting to spend as much time at Bettie's house and doing things with her family so I could be around JJ. Bettie and I stayed friends after high school and she contacted me about going camping with her and her family like we did as kids. Of course I wanted to go, so I could see JJ. I still liked JJ after all these years and wanted to see if he might be interested now that we were all out of school and 21, 20 and 19.

I had gone camping with their family a few times over the years and one of the resorts we went to they had a swimming pool. I found it exciting to see him without a shirt on and in swim trunks. He had really nice legs from playing catcher in little league and in high school, which all those squats gave him a really nice ass too. I would watch him and wish that he would kiss me. I would even wish he would come up to me in the pool and grab my ass or my tits, or maybe even finger my pussy while in the pool. Little did I know that the same time I was wishing and hoping he would make a move on me, JJ was watching me wanting the same thing all this time.

This camping trip was different from all the rest. I started noticing that JJ was watching almost my every move. So as the day progressed I started to plan out my first moves towards JJ. I decided to go relax in the hot tub; there were a few other campers in there. I got comfortable and was relaxing and joining in the conversation. Bettie had met a guy at the camp ground and went to discover their unexplored territories. The other campers had gotten out and left. There I was sitting in the hot tub all alone when out of the corner of my eye I saw JJ. He was headed to the hot tub. Was it a coincidence or was he waiting for the others to leave.

It wasn't too awkward as I have known JJ for a several years now. I decided to see if he would make a move. I asked him to sit by me as he was sitting across from me. There was some innocent flirting happening, though I think him and I always flirted. I was getting ready to grab his thigh when I felt his hand on mine. As JJ sat next to me and started rubbing my leg and we both felt my legs spread open mmmm so he rubbed my pussy threw my swim suit. Holy shit was running thru my mind! What had just happened? I am sure I had a look of surprise at first, but it didn't last long as I wanted this for some time.

Acting on the current situation I decided to give JJ what he was really wanting. To his surprise I pulled my swim suit open so he can touch my bare pussy. At this point I wanted to grab him and kiss him, though I didn't. Then to my surprise he pulls my hand down his trunks and on to his cock. I gently start to pull on his cock. I was quite shocked as to how hard it was getting. I was quite impressed. Then JJ leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You are the first girl to touch my cock and make it so hard."

As I continued to stroke his cock, I felt his fingers as he continued to play with my pussy. I wasn't sure how far he wanted to take this little escapade and then I felt his finger penetrate and the sensation I felt from his touch was insane.

I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. My heart was racing and I felt like I had butterflies fluttering through my veins. I decided to straddle him while still in the hot tub, so I could look into his beautiful blue eyes. I felt his hand in the small of my back, and he ran his other hand all the way up my spine and he cradled my head in his hand. The eye contact between us was so intense and neither one of us said a single word. JJ pulled me in ever so close to him and kissed me with such passion it made my toes curl. It was such an amazing feeling I got from that kiss, and it sent chills down my spine and all over my body. As I was still straddling him we continued to kiss some more. Then JJ started to kiss down my neck and to my chest where he stopped at my breast, he gave me a glance that was acting more like a question. Without spoken words he asked if he could suck on my breasts and I answered him the same way. There was such a strong connect between us that I don't think either of us had ever felt with anyone before.

Next thing I knew he had one of my breasts in his mouth and he was sucking and biting on my nipple. He then tilted my breast towards me and we both licked my nipple together, I was in shock, did he know about my hidden talent was running through my head. It didn't matter; I was enjoying my hot tub session with JJ. I never thought that after all the time I had spent with his family that he and I would be alone in a hot tub kissing and fondling each other. I continued to stroke JJ's hard cock as he continued to kiss me ever so gently and with such passion. Then as fast as everything started with JJ it was over, as I looked as his face and by what I felt in my hand JJ blew his load in the hot tub. I heard him whisper under his breathe, "Damn how embarrassing".

I leaned in closer to him and asked him what he meant by that, JJ responded with, "I'm embarrassed I blew my first hand job load in the hot tub, and it was from a sweet and sexy girl".

I lean in closer, kissed him ever so gently on the cheek and then whispered in his ear, "don't worry it will be our secret". Then I nibbled on his ear as I got out of the hot tub.

The look on his face was pure relief, and I could tell he wasn't ready to get out of the hot tub just yet. I adjusted my suit as I got out. Looked around and find JJ still looking at me. I looked around to see who is still left in the area, and not a soul in sight. Seems everyone scattered back to their cabins. I needed to get the chlorine off my skin and out of my hair, so I headed to the showers. I turned as I walked in and looked right at JJ, since I knew his eyes were still glued to my ass, and motioned for him to follow. I could see that he had a puzzled look on his face, like he was wondering what I wanted him to do. I went in and by sheer luck the area was vacant. I got all giddy with excitement.

I was in the shower only a few moments, before I heard him enter the restroom and then turned the water on. He slowly made his way to the showers, where I was standing there with the water running over my body. JJ just stood there in shock as I came towards him and pulled him in for a deep passionate kiss. I was nervous; as there I was standing naked in the shower with my friend's little brother. He kisses me back so profoundly that when his hands find my ass with a strong grip a 'sigh' escapes our lips. My hands found their way to cup his very ample ass and then I pulled his trunks down. Right after I pulled his trunks down, we heard someone enter the restroom, it was his mom asking if everything was ok. I tried to concentrate and sound as normal as I could, since JJ was busy sucking on my nipples, as I answered her. "Yes, I'm fine just getting the chlorine out of my hair", with that she left.

It was sweet that Bettie and JJ's mom was checking on me to make sure I was doing alright. It reminded me of when we were kids and she would do the same thing.

Then JJ whispered in my ear, "How hot and sexy he thought my body was."

I grabbed him and we kissed some more, then he knelt down and spread my lips and began to eat my pussy. For being his first time licking pussy he was doing an amazing job. JJ can curl his tongue in ways I have never seen before. I was trying to keep quiet as we couldn't get caught in the shower together. I could tell he was enjoying what he was doing and tasting. He was licking my clit more and more and then I started to cum giving him a tasty sweet treat and then I pressed his head into my crotch more and then I sighed. My legs are shaking as I am cumming again. Then I stop him and have him stand up, his face is flushed, I am hoping it was from the excitement.

He stood up and I licked his lips and then kissed him then I told him I came in his mouth. He looked me in the eye and told me, "I am so pleased I ate your sweet pussy and that you enjoyed it."

I kissed him some more on the lips then worked my way down his chest and all the way down; I don't stop until I am in front of cock. Just as I was getting ready to return the favor, he pulled me up to him. He kissed me and told me to wait till tonight. And with that he put his trunks back on and slipped out of the restroom.

I finished my shower after turning the hot water up so no one could see just how flushed I was from my fun.

To be continued......

jjvixen
jjvixen
1 Followers