Camping With Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Demetry
Demetry
7 Followers

"Holy shit Justine." He grabbed his hair with both his fists and reeled from the experience. "That was, *pant*, incredible. No one has ever made me cum like that before, that was, *pant*, that was, *pant*, so fucking sexy".

She cuddled in close to him and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were very warm and wet, her breath left a slightly salty taste in his mouth, but it spurred on his arousal more coming from her. After lying wrapped around her naked form for a while he sat up and looked at the cabin with surprise.

"Where is everyone?"

"Your co-counsellor. Kearan? Came in early from somewhere and took them all up for breakfast. Gave me a smile when he saw me in bed with you. We both decided to let you sleep, but the blowjob was all my idea", she grinned sexily, her eyes giving a look of crude lust.

"I hope this will continue after you get back", he said hopefully.

"Oh; so you know about that", she replied nervously.

"Yeah I heard last night you were leaving tomorrow morning for another trip. Can I hope for this to continue?"

"Do you want it to?" She seemed a little too nervous.

"I do", he said and blushed.

She saw the blush again and agreed to it continuing after she got back from the trip. They talked for a bit longer. Mostly about the three-day trip she was leaving on the following morning. After getting dressed and about to leave she turned to look at him.

"Three days may seem like an eternity now, but I'll work something out." She opened the door, gave a beautiful smile and walked out.

The only thing he could think about after she left was how, even though he was the camp slut, he wanted no one except her.

- - - - -

He crossed the playing field from his cabin to the dinning hall. He had missed breakfast, but he wasn't objecting to what he had gotten instead. He was still extremely turned on, but he put it out of his mind as he joined his campers and co-counsellor. It was around lunchtime when he saw Justine heading towards the girl side of the camp, probably to get ready for her trip. He asked Julie (who was going on the trip with her) what they had planned for the rest of the day. She said she was taking her campers to swim and that Justine had went to take a shower and pack before meeting them for dinner later. Ethan's mind was flooded instantly with dirty thoughts and told his co-counsellor to take his kids to lunch without him.

The girl's shower was deep in the centre of the girl's side of camp. To get to it he had to sneak past all the cabins going to lunch without being seen. He had a nice excuse lined up for if he got caught, but he would rather not use it. Plus they'd probably start a camp-wide search if he were going to mention a lost camper.

The shower stalls were housed in the bathroom complex. Toilet stalls on one side of the facility and showers on the other, to get to either side you had to walk outside. The shower stalls, about six on each side of the changing area, were separate from each other, but next to each other and single-file down the row. Only a shower curtain and a few walls in each stall hid the girls from each other. As Ethan entered he heard one of the stalls being used. Someone dropping a towel outside of it and their bare feet on the concrete floor. He peeked from the changing room and saw it was Justine, but besides her the rest of the stalls were empty and unused. As he took his shoes off she must have heard him and spoke loudly.

"Hey Jules is that you? I thought you were going to have a shower after lunch".

In his most girly voice and his best impression of Julie, Ethan replied; "Just a quick one", he said cringingly, realizing how fake it sounded.

"No problem", she shouted.

Before he lost his chance he stripped off all his clothes, grabbed a towel that was hanging and dashed down the hall into the stall beside her. Thankfully she didn't say another word. From his position and his height he could peer over the top of the stall and see her slowly removing her shorts. They were tight around her ass. So tight that her ass stuck out beautifully, her thighs rode right up into them and a hint of camel-toe could be seen between her legs. She dragged them down her tanned legs and it was then that Ethan got excited. She was still wearing the panties from last night. Not only the ones that she had cum in, but the same ones she had used to clean up his dick after she had sucked him dry that morning.

She rubbed them into her folds for a few seconds before slipping them off as well. She was as beautiful here as she was in his dream. She was perfect and beautiful, elegant and feminine. A goddess. She drew her shirt over her hard nipples and her heavenly large tits came into view. She had no bra on, but that wasn't what got him hard. It was her aroused body. He spotted droplets of moisture around her pussy, her hard nipples, and a look of lust in her eyes every time she ran a finger over either spot. She grabbed for the shower handle and the water sprayed out upon her.

"FUCK! FUCKING HELL!" She jumped out of the spray, closer to the handle and turned it further to hot. He laughed from the other stall a little and she responded with one of her own. He hoped his laugh was inaudible enough to seem feminine.

He took the opportunity with her shower spraying loudly to strip off his towel and throw it out of the stall and against the wall. He turned on the shower making sure it was hot before hand, and stepped into the spray. He wasn't interested in getting clean though, more so to get her as dirty as possible.

He peeked over the stall again and what he saw was her naked form once again, this time however, not in a dream. She was perfect. Her feet were dainty as she raised herself on her toes; her legs were creamy, long and very erotic. They kept on going right into her hips and where her gorgeous pussy sat, nestled between her grab-able thighs. Her stomach was taught as she stood high on her toes and her breasts were raised off her chest, hovering in the air, pointed, and tipped with her succulent nipples. The water cascaded down her neck and throat, flowing down her elbows as she ran her hands through her hair and over her face. It travelled down over her breasts, over her bellybutton, to trickle down her velvety lips and rush towards the drain.

He couldn't help himself, he had started stroking his dick the minute he saw her over the stall. He was hard and rigid. His pulsing member full of blood, his head purple and bulbous, ready to be shoved into the deepest areas of taboo. The hot water was falling onto his already hot cock, intensifying his arousal, forcing it to stand straight out, inflexible and firm. He couldn't resist any longer. He stepped out of the water and threw open the curtain to his stall, striding to the one next to it where this goddess bathed and slowly tugged it open.

She looked back quickly, a little startled that it was him standing there, naked and turned on. Maybe perhaps because she still thought Julie was next door, but he watched her eyes as she pieced everything together.

She adored the look of him standing there; ready to take her under the water. His large shoulders holding up his thick neck, his youthful face, that lustful look in his eyes. Those eyes, revealing to her everything he was going to do to her body and more, she couldn't help but stare into them. His chest, broad and powerful, his stomach was flat, his arms rippled with an underlying strength. She had a quick dirty thought about how much he could hold up with those arms and for how long. His legs built and muscled. And his beautiful cock, average size, but pulsing with the stimulation of this erotic moment. Rock hard and pointing at her, needing her, soon to be inside of her every crevice. His balls, heavy and hanging below the rigid dick, full of thick, creamy cum waiting to cover every inch of her with, to fill all her holes with. To her he was perfect, and vice-versa for her. And here they both were, naked and waiting.

She turned around and bent over, his eyes widened and he stepped forward a bit. She grabbed a bar of soap from the ground and drew herself back up to full height, the bar of soap in her outstretched hand as she looked back at him.

"Take it and wash me. I was a very dirty girl on that trip and I need you to wash it off".

He stepped closer until he was directly behind her, his hard cock resting at the top of her ass crack, his chest against her back. He reached out and took the bar of soap. He lathered it in the falling water in front of her chest before moving it to her back and pressing its soapy and silky texture against her smooth skin. She moaned softly as he soaped up her back. Moving the bar up and down her shoulders to the bottom of her spine, even further to her ass cheeks where he soaped them thoroughly. He moved his hands in circles, feeling every inch of her sexy bottom, her milky cheeks. He held the bar in one hand and pushed his soapy hand between her thighs, running up and over her luscious pussy lips and her tight forbidden asshole. His cock twitched and she smiled back at him. The look of lust in her eyes was unmistakable.

He crouched down until his face was level with the small of her back. He ran the bar of soap up and down the back of her thighs, down her calves and to her ankles before continuing back up again. He washed the front of them as well before raising himself up, the soapy bar travelling up her flesh and over her delicate slit before reaching her pubic hair and finally her stomach. He soaped the front of her. Feeling every inch of her. Washing her of every sin before he added new ones to her body. He put the bar down and ran his soapy hands underneath her heavy breasts, over their curves, across her rock hard nipples and to her chest and neck. Her arms came next, her shoulders and finally the backs of her ears. She stepped forward a bit to wash off all the soap, as his hands rested on her waist.

She gave her hair a quick wash with the nearby shampoo and turned to let him explore her breasts again while she rinsed it.

Finally it was his turn. She turned around and bent over again to pick up the bar of soap. He took the opportunity to run a finger down and over her asshole before pushing it into her wet pussy. He loved the feeling of her juices on his fingers. She was nice and clean and dripping wet. He withdrew his fingers as she bent back up and turned around. He slowly put them through his lips and into his mouth, sucking her juices as she watched, her mouth open slightly in amazement.

She stepped forward, her breasts bouncing once until she came to a stop in front of him. He turned around and she began to clean and explore his hard back. She ran the soap around his back, up and down, over his rough shoulders and rigid muscles in his back. His spine was firm as she ran the bar down it, feeling it ripple as it passed over each bone. She kissed his ear from behind him before bending down so her face was level with his ass cheeks. She soaped them up from down there. Feeling them thoroughly with her hands, grasping them hard and turning herself on further. She washed his legs and loved the feel of his thighs. She slapped the backs of them and watched him jump in surprise, but groan in appreciation. Finally she ran a soapy hand over his asshole and between his cheeks. Gently grabbing hold of his heavy balls hanging down and toying with them seductively. God they turned her on, the weight of them, the cum they were full of. How she wanted to taste them right there and then. She played with her pussy for a minute as she felt his balls before standing back up. She mashed her large breasts against his back and washed his chest with her soapy hands before running them over his pelvis and smooth crotch, until her one hand rested on his hard cock and the other squeezing a nipple.

He loved the feeling of her hand pinching and rubbing his nipple. Her other hand jerking his dick, making it soapy and slippery. Her palm running over the very tip and pulling his skin all the way back as her hand jerked him. Short strokes, then long ones. Lightly touching his shaft, and then suddenly squeezing it to hear his moans of enjoyment. She leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "I want you to fuck me now. I want you to throw me against the wall and pound this big hard dick inside my dirty pussy. I'm yours. You can do anything to me. Make me cum so hard I pass out. Just please, give me your dick right now".

He couldn't take it any longer. He spun around and pushed her up against the wall beside them. The water cleaning the soap off of him as he kissed her hard, their lips and tongues entwining. He slowly turned her around and bent her forward so her back was arched and her ass stuck out. He took hold of his rigid dick, his other hand on her waist, and began to toy with her outer lips. She wanted him inside of her and he wouldn't stop teasing her. It was torture. He would slip inside her a tiny bit and withdraw, her meaty lips encasing his head. He would slip forward and back, rubbing the swollen head against her lips and entrance. Her moans and whimpers told him he was teasing her too much, she needed his dick now and she needed it hard. In answer to his thoughts she grunted "STICK YOUR FUCKING DICK IN ME".

He gave a lustful smile and aimed it at her entrance. In one single push he drove all the way into her pussy. His balls slapping against her clit as he bottomed out in her. She screamed in both pain and pleasure. She was amazingly tight, but that didn't stop him from getting all the way into her fast. He stayed there for a minute before her dirty talking spurred him on further.

"Fuck me please, shove your cock in me over and over until I feel your cum explode inside. I want to feel your cum run down my legs. I haven't been fucked in so long, NOW START FUCKING ME".

He slapped her ass and she moaned for more as he began ramming his dick in and out of her. First fast and hard, but then removing his dick until it almost fell out, waiting a moment and then thrusting it back inside her. She was wet and warm, even with the water running down them. Her insides were tight enough that it felt like there was a slinky inside of her, her muscles moved aside like ribs as he reamed her insides. She was shouting and moaning, whimpering and screaming.

"FUCK ME, oh yeah fuck me so good baby. Your hot dick feels so good in me. I can feel it so deep in me its unbelievable. Holy fucking shit I love your dick."

He loved the feeling of her tight little cunt. He reached forward with his now free hand and toyed with her clit, his balls slapping against it also with every thrust of his dick. She began to push herself back against him, to meet his thrusts. He was overwhelmed by how hot of a fuck she was; he was burning with the desire to fuck her forever.

He leaned in to her ear, "Oh babe you're pussy is so tight. It's gripping me like a fist, I can't believe how good you feel. Mmmm, you're such a good little dirty girl for me aren't you".

She moaned, "nnnuuuuhhh, no, I'm not a good girl." She spoke with every thrust. "I'm. a. dirty. little. whore. who. needs. to. be. punished. I'm. a. bad. girl. oh. fuck. me. like. a. bad. girl".

He rammed into her harder. Her dirty talking was making his cum boil and his dick harder.

"You're such a bad girl aren't you. Taking my dick in the girl's shower. Needing nasty sex like this. You're going to miss my cock on your trip aren't you?"

"YES!" She screamed. "OH YES! I'm going to miss it so fucking much, I never want to stop fucking your beautiful cock. OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR DICK".

"NNUUHHH, NUUHHH, NNUUHH, OH FUCK, UUUUHHHHH!" She moaned loud as she came on his dick. Her walls tightening, adding unbearable pressure to his dick, but it was too tight to withdraw. He just hung on for the ride. She slumped forward and he caught her with his arm. She jerked and writhed as he held her, his dick falling out, but through her incoherent rambling he understood 'put it back in'.

He pushed back inside of her. She was as tight as a virgin; he thought ht might hurt her. She whimpered softly, still reeling from her orgasm as he slipped into her sopping wet pussy.

"Cum inside of me", she had stopped violently jerking and began humping against his thrusts again. "Stick your dick so far inside of me when you cum, I want to feel all of it inside me. Cum for me you dirty boy".

He fucked her harder and faster, her first orgasm melding into another. A single constant orgasm. Her pussy quivering, vibrating, and shaking with his dick. He couldn't take the feel of her pussy any longer, it was vibrating too much. He grabbed onto one of her tits and squeezed it hard, his other hand on her pelvis as he shoved deep inside of her and exploded. His balls tensed up and she felt it, the cum flowing up his shaft and out through the swollen head. It came in spurts and then in a long drawn out flow as his warm cum entered inside of her. She felt it everywhere, inside her deepest parts. Even in the pit of her stomach, her womb, and out the sides of her pussy as it dripped down her legs. He had cum so much and she didn't want to miss a drop of it.

He held her there for a minute before withdrawing. She spun around to kiss him and he fell backwards, landing on the ground softer then he thought he would before passing out.

- - - - -

He opened his eyes to her concerned face, but she gave a forced smile when he became fully aware of what had happened.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Me?" She said with a laugh. "I'm not the one who fainted. Have you eaten today?"

"No. I spent breakfast in your mouth and lunch in your pussy", he replied with a smile.

She gave another laugh. "Very funny, but we can't fuck all day if you're not going to eat something. Rocking my world takes energy."

She helped him get up and they both got dressed before sneaking out of the girl's bathroom. Thankfully everyone was still at the dining hall for lunch.

"I can't believe I fainted." He said after they had walked down the path for a minute.

"I can't believe I orgasmed", she blurted out. "Seriously, I never orgasm. You're amazing".

He blushed, but modestly waved off the comment. "So were you. I've never had such hot sex like that before. Get back from your trip ASAP please".

She gave a little grin and stopped. He turned to face her devious look.

"The trip I'm going on is only on the back lakes. A few kilometres from the camp on the other lake. I have an idea, but I'm not going to tell you until I've left on the trip."

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly. "I think I like you, but were going to have to have incredible sex a few more times before I figure it out." He smiled widely.

She kissed him again and sprinted off down the path in the opposite direction of the dinning hall. He started after her, but halted as she spoke.

"Wait until tomorrow and I'll have figured out my plan. Be prepared for some late night canoeing", she shouted as she ran further down the path. Blowing him a kiss, she turned and disappeared into the woods.

He shook his head as she disappeared. He thought he liked her too, but he liked the idea of continuing their sexcapades. Especially if it involved sneaking around camp at night for midnight trysts. As he started down the path to lunch all he could do was wait until tomorrow to see what she had planned next for them as his heart skipped a beat and his cock twitched in his shorts.

To be continued...

Demetry
Demetry
7 Followers
12