Camping with the Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
A lonely married man tries his best to get off.
1.4k words
3.32
44.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flopp89
flopp89
8 Followers

I woke up the next morning, with the covers pulled off me and the sound of John's surprised voice that said "Oh..."

I opened my eyes and saw John standing by the air mattress. With only his boxers on, he was staring at me. But not at my face. I looked down and saw my dick exposed on my stomach, fully erect. A small flaky cum spot was matting down my body fur just where my tip was lying. Last night's events started to fill my mind. I looked up at John with an obvious embarrassed face. I started to say something, anything to try and explain or divert attention, but I couldn't muster a word. I was like a child caught stealing from the cookie jar.

John was clearly uncomfortable, but looked away and said "You don't have to explain, I understand. You got to do something to relieve yourself. And in your situation... don't worry about it." He gave a small chuckle as he turned away towards his bag.

John must have thought I jerked off last night and fell asleep shortly after. There was something shameful and erotic about John's conclusion. If he only knew what truly happened. I blushed at the thought. What happened last night was a mistake, and it was over. I just wanted to move forward from what I did.

"That snake you got there is one thick bastard." John said out of nowhere. I looked down at my cock, and looked back up at John. I smiled and chuckled "Yeah, this guy has helped me wrangle up a few girls back in the day." He smirked back and rolled his eyes as he once again turned his back to me. He knelt down to search his bag. The bottom of his foot was facing my direction, and it caught my eye. I could see a few dried spots of my cum on the sole of his foot. My face was flushed with heat. How embarrassing, and yet it gave me a rush, knowing it was my doing.

John stood up and said with a smile "You may have tamed the girls with your dick, But I brought them to me with my ass." John slid down his boxers, revealing his buns for me to see. (Oh, god)

My dick gave a small twitch as I felt the blood flowing heavily up to my tip. His ass was quite a surprise. It was smooth, toned, slightly large but not over sized. I was in awe for a brief moment. I had to look away before John caught me in a gaze. As I turned away he laughed and wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Sorry, but I had to get you back after the way I found you this morning." He said.

I laughed back and decided to finally cover myself up.

I grabbed a towel out of my bag and followed John's example. He turned to me and asked

"Are you heading to the showers too?"

"Oh was that your plan?" I responded.

John followed with "Yeah, I Didn't shower yesterday so I'm feeling a bit filthy. Got to scrub that fish scent off of me. Plus I think I stepped in sap or something."

(Or I came on you last night.)I blushed with embarrassment.

We threw on our flip flops and headed out of the tent and up the trail to the showers. I followed John as he lead the way. He took in the view of the morning woods. I was enjoying it as well, but my eyes kept wondering over to John's behind. I tried to look away, but I would end up taking another look at his ass in motion. My dick never softened up since I awoke.

(Stop looking at this MAN's ass. What are you doing?) I said to myself.

(I don't want anything to do with him. I want to forget about last night. Just forget what happened. You were horny as hell, it was the temptation of physical contact. You went for 3 weeks without cumming, you can do it again.)

after a minute or two of walking, we arrived at the showers. We walked into the brick building, passing by the sinks, urinals and toilet stalls, we wrapped around the corner to the showers. Each shower head was sectioned off by three thin walls on both sides of the room. Though the walls were to divide the shower next to one another, no doors existed to close off yourself completely.

John Pointed out that three of the shower heads were rusted quite a bit and that one of them was low on water pressure. I forgot he camped out here several times in the past, thus he knew the best and worst of the site. John motioned me to the end of the room. "These two here have the best water pressure from what I remember, but you're free to pick what you want." He said as he walked over to the right side shower head.

I said thanks and walked to the other side.

We both tossed our flip flops to the side and threw our towels on the hooks provided. As I stepped to my shower I took a glance over at John. His back was facing me as he turned his shower on. I couldn't stop looking at that ass. But why? John stepped into the water. His ass started to shine from the water flowing down his body. I bit my lip and turned away.

Shower on and I started to rinse my body. My body hair soon became wet and flowed with the water down my skin. My hands lathering up my hairy body made me think how different my skin felt compared to John's. I didn't have rough skin, but it wasn't nearly as smooth as John's. Was this because John didn't have nearly as much hair? Probably, but it was something more than that. It was like touching a women. No, it wasn't at all like a women. The body felt distinctly different. The thought of touching John last night brought back the euphoria I felt. It was too long since I was touched. I made my way to my ass. It was hairy, not at all like John's. I peered slowly over my shoulder. I saw John had stepped back from the shower and was lathering up his body as well. His ass was covered in suds. I shifted my hand to my dick and started stroking. John stepped back into the falling water. The suds started rinsing off his body, cascading down his back and lifting up and over his tight, juicy ass. I wondered how smooth and soft his ass felt compared to his arms and legs.

John suddenly perked his head up and started to turn around. I franticly spun back into the shower and removed my hand from my dick to my body. I realized I was breathing quite heavily and loud. John shouted over the showers "You alright over there?"

I had to swallow before I answered "Yeah, all good here."

"thought you were having trouble breathing or something." John replied.

I turned my head towards him "Nah I'm fine."

He looked a little confused, but turned back to his shower. I took a glance at his dick before It left my sight. He didn't seem very different from my length but He was right about my girth. We were probably both 6.5" but compared to his, mine was on the thicker side. As he finished his spin, I got one last gaze at his ass as he completed his rinse and turned the water off. I finished up my rinse as well and grabbed my towel.

We both stepped out into the center of the tiled room drying our bodies.

"When we get back we can start making breakfast and wake up the boys." John said.

"Yeah sounds good to me. I'll grill up some sausage." I replied.

"Looks like you already got one cookin." John responded.

I saw John's eyes pull away from my crotch. He started to turn away from me and bend over to dry his legs. Bent over, John's ass was right in front of me. My dick was only a couple inches away from his ass. My heart started to race and I felt my dick twitch a couple times, but now with some precum oozing from my tip.

With no attention to what was happening, drying his legs John says with a laugh "You got to take care of that more often, Brian."

I swallowed my saliva and responded with "I plan on it."

flopp89
flopp89
8 Followers