Camping with Wife Gone Wrong

Story Info
A camping trip with wife turns bad.
3.4k words
4.07
270.3k
154
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late spring so the days were starting to get nice and warm but the evenings were still in the low 40's. My wife Tricia had been bugging me to take her and our three kids camping ever since the weather started to get nice. Our three kids, two boys and one girl were ages 7, 9 and 11. Kyle and Andrew were 7 and 9 and our daughter Kasey was 11.

At 34 my wife Tricia was still in amazing shape! She takes her yoga seriously and makes sure to hit the gym at least 4 times a week. She always turns heads at the PTA meetings and is a favorite of all the Soccer dads. I always catch them checking her out but I don't mind. I'm proud to have such a sexy wife.

On Saturday I'd agreed to take the family up to the Mountains for two days of tent camping. We had a separate tent for the kids since we like to stay up later by the fire and even though at least one of the kids always finds their way into our tent, we still hold out hope for a little privacy.

We packed up the gear and headed out. It was already warm by the time we left so Tricia was in a pair of thin running shorts and a tight T-shirt. Her 36C breasts were straining against the thin shirt and her long toned legs were impossible not to stare at in her running shorts. I couldn't wait to have her wrapped around me in my sleeping bag for a weekend.

When we arrived at our favorite camp site I was surprised at how crowded it was. It seemed like everyone else was sick of winter and ready to take advantage of the extra warm weekend that was forecasted. I unloaded the kid's bikes and they were gone. Tricia and I set up the camp site and I put together a couple of Margarita's to get are weekend started.

We recognized a lot of campers from previous years. As I was getting firewood together I heard a voice calling after us.

"Tricia! Hey Trish!"

I looked over and saw my wife's younger cousin running towards us. Sherry was 19 and a freshman in college. Wow had she grown up! I hadn't seen her since her graduation but it seemed like she really developed over the summer. Her perky breasts bounced in her exercise top as she jogged towards us.

"Hi guys! This is Andrew. He's a friend from college."

Behind her was a guy her age that looked like he might play football based on his shape. He was definitely a regular in the gym.

"I didn't know you guys were camping this weekend? Andrew and I came up with his parents so we're just on the other side of the park. We've been out running and were just headed back."

Sherry gave us each a big sweaty hug. Feeling her young, tight body up against me made the blood rush instantly to my cock. I felt ashamed but it didn't stop how turned on my body got as she pulled me tight against her. Andrew did not miss his chance to hug Tricia. Although they'd never met, he made a point to give her a big hug as if they were old friends. He wrapped his arms low around her waist and squeezed her tightly against him. I'm not the jealous type but he did seem to linger a little longer than a "nice to meet you" hug would require.

Sherry and Andrew headed off but we invited them to stop by later if they got hungry. We always packed way too much food and I enjoyed cooking over the fire.

As the sky started to get dark the kids returned from riding their bikes. Of course they were starving so I got right to cooking dinner while they put their beds together in their tents. Tricia emerged from our tent in a pair of skin tight yoga pants and a tight fleece that wrapped her body. My god she was still sexy! Her outfit hugged every curve on her body and I could just make out the shape of her pussy pressed against the fabric.

As I was finishing up dinner Sherry and Andrew stopped by to join us to eat. It was hard to take my eyes off of Sherry. She looked so much like Tricia when she was younger that it was scary. She was wearing tight leggings with an even tighter long sleeve shirt that showed off every inch of her perfect body. Andrew was also taking notice of my sexy wife. I could see him stealing glances at her every time she walked around the fire. I couldn't blame him, she looked amazing.

After dinner the kids were toast. We tucked them into their tent and sat by the fire to enjoy few more drinks before bed. Being a long day it didn't take long before Tricia was dozing off in my arms as we cuddled in the warmth of the fire. We told Sherry and Andrew they were welcome to enjoy the fire as long as they put it out before they left. We said our goodnights and Tricia and I headed to bed.

The sight of Tricia peeling off her clothes made my cock instantly hard. Her silk panties wrapped her ass beautifully. I watched her intently as she released her bra and climbed into our sleeping bag, her perfect nipples hardening against the chilly air as she pressed up against me.

We were both exhausted but I was still hoping for some fun. After watching her all day and being exposed to her sexy cousin, my cock was throbbing for a release. As she turned her back to me my cock pressed firmly against the crack of her soft panties. I ground myself into her and she pushed her tight ass back against me and wiggled. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

Before I had a chance to go any further I heard her breathing change. She was asleep. Shit! I was waiting all day to get her alone but it wasn't going to happen. She deserved her rest so I didn't push it. And even though my cock was still aching, pressed against her warm body, I did my best to try and let myself fall asleep.

At some point in the middle of the night I woke up. Tricia was gone? She must have gotten up to pee as she does often when we're camping. I heard footsteps coming toward the tent and what sounded like Tricia giggling. Just then the zipper opened and she climbed into the tent.

I could barely make out her figure in the dark. Oddly, Tricia didn't climb back into our sleeping bag? She curled up on the other bed we had made in case one of the kids made their normal visit from their own tent in the middle of the night. I laid there straining to see. I could feel her looking at me as if she was trying to gauge if I was asleep. I was about to speak when she peeled of her pants and then quickly removed her panties. I froze. What was she up to? I pretended to be asleep but watched closely as she pulled off her top. Then in the darkness I could barely make out her hand moving down toward her pussy and make a few slow strokes over her clit.

Holy shit! My little soccer mom was about to masturbate right beside me. My cock was at full attention as I listened to her breathe. I swear I could smell her sex filling the tent. She always had the sweetest smelling pussy.

I couldn't believe what happened next. Tricia leaned forward and quietly opened the zipper to the tent. She reached her hand through and appeared to wave. My heart skipped several beats as I saw the figure of a man climb through the door. What was happening? Was my loving wife of 15 years about to cheat on my? In my own tent?

I stay lifeless in my spot, afraid to even twitch. I had to see what would happen. Was she really capable of such a loveless act? How many other times had this happened? Was my whole marriage a mirage?

Like a cat he climbed silently through the door. She spread her legs wide and he went straight to her pussy with his mouth. I heard a stifled moan escape her lips as he ascended onto her clit. She was very obviously trying not to wake me.

Within seconds I heard her breathing begin to rush. She was about to climax. He continued to work feverishly on her clit until I heard her freeze for a moment and then begin to whimper into her blanket as her orgasm rushed through her body. He pulled himself up and thrust his cock into her. He pounded her relentlessly as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

My head was spinning! My wife was being fucked right beside me. My blood was boiling through my veins but I was stuck. If I launched at him and began to bash his skull, my kids would surely wake up. This would destroy them even worse than this was destroying me. I couldn't do that to them. I had to suffer through this. I would have to wait until I got Tricia away from the kids to find out how she could do this to our family.

He continued to rise up and bury all of his cock into her. He was driving deeper and deeper picking up his pace with each thrust. Suddenly he froze. I swear I could hear his cumming pouring into her in the silence of the tent. She was panting heavily as she began or orgasm on his cock, milking every drop from him. Her legs were locked around him as if she would never let him go.

As quick as it began, it was over. They gathered up their clothes and slipped out of the tent as quietly as they had entered. I lay there dizzy and enraged. Even in all of my confusion and anger my cock was still rock hard and throbbing. Pre cum was oozing down the head of my cock. I wrapped my hand around my cock and without even one stroke I began to fill my underwear with a huge load of my cum. It kept shooting more and more like I was unable to stop, adding shame to my mixed emotions as I lay there listening for her to return. Not sure even what I would say, I just kept my ears tuned for any sound. There was none. At some point I fell back asleep.

I awoke early the next morning to the sounds of the kids by the fire. I could smell bacon cooking and hear the sizzle of the iron skillet over the fire. I removed my sticky drawers and quickly dressed and headed out.

There she was, my evil slut of a wife, sitting by the fire.

"Good morning sleepyhead! I knew the smell of bacon would wake you up. I made you some coffee."

Wait. Was she that devious? She showed no signs of guilt or even that I could possibly know anything! Just hours before she was getting fucked less than a foot from me and now she was playing wife of the year? Coffee? Are you kidding me?

The blood was rushing through my body. I wanted to grab her and shove her straight into the fire. How could she? After 15 years I was always faithful. Never even as much as considered cheating on her and she does it right beside me? I was rolling into a blind rage.

"Hey dad, can we go fishing later?"

The sound of my son's voice snapped me out of it.

"What? Fishing? Oh yeah buddy, we can go down in a little bit. First I need to talk to your mom in private for a moment."

Tricia studied my face. She looked puzzled. The look of rage and confusion was not easy to hide. She knew me way too well.

"What's up babe? You don't look so good. Did the Margarita's win the battle last night?"

Jokes? Really, she has jokes?

I just motioned toward the tent and headed for the door. She quickly followed me acting confused.

As we climbed into the tent I just pointed to the bedding beside our sleeping bag where she had just been fucked.

"Do you want to explain?" I gritted through my teeth.

"Explain what? She looked at the blankets and back to me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Last night!" I almost screamed but didn't want the kids to hear.

"Oh, last night, I'm so sorry baby. Are you mad?"

"Am I mad? Are you kidding me? What am I supposed to be?"

"OK, I get it you're mad. I'm really sorry. I know you had your heart set on sex last night. I'm sorry I fell asleep. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight. All of the rushing around yesterday along with the drinks by the fire just knocked me out."

Wow. She was a sadist! Did she really think I was that dumb? She fucked a guy in our tent while she thought I was asleep and here she sat in front of me. Acting like all was right with the world. I was boiling!

"Is there anything else you'd like to explain about last night? You know I'm not THAT light of a sleeper!"

"Oh I'm sorry baby. Did you hear me in the middle of the night? I was trying really hard not to wake you since you worked so hard yesterday. I'm sorry, you know me, sometimes I just can't keep quiet no matter how hard I try. I really didn't think you woke up."

My hands were clinched into fists. In my mind I could see them wrapped around her lying throat, choking the slut out of her. I was seconds from losing my mind when she continued.

"I really am sorry baby. Andrew came in around 1:00 am and said he couldn't sleep. I think he was scared of the owl that was hooting in the woods. "

"I didn't want to wake you so I took him back to the kid's tent and lay down with him. I was planning on coming back once he was asleep but I fell asleep too."

"The kids were up early so we decide to make breakfast for you for a change."

"They were really excited!"

I was in shock. She was too good. Could she even lie that good? I knew her so well and I honestly believed her? Could I have dreamt it all? Was it all in my head? I was completely lost now.

"Come on babe. Let's eat. You really look like you need something in your stomach."

"I promise that tonight I'll give you all the sex you can handle."

With that she exited the tent and I, like a zombie, just followed behind her. I was in a daze. Did she just Yoda mind trick me? Why did I believe her? I saw her getting fucked! I smelled her sex filling the tent while she orgasmed right next to me.

The kids handed me a plate and I just sat by the fire, thoroughly confused. Then I heard a voice.

"Good morning gang! We could smell that bacon all the way on the other side of the campground."

"Good morning Sherry!" said Tricia

"Help yourself. We have plenty."

Sherry looked over at me. "Whew you look rough."

"What happened to him Tricia?"

"Awe, my baby doesn't handle his Margaritas like he used too. He'll be ok, I just need to feed him."

"Besides, I accidentally woke him up last night when I got up with Andrew. He's a light sleeper."

"Oh? He woke up last night? What time?" Sherry asked with what looked like a little surprise, maybe even panic.

"Around 1:00." Said Tricia

"Ohhh. Were you able to fall back asleep? I didn't know you were a light sleeper?" Sherry said to me while studying my face for clues.

What was with all the questions about my sleep? I was in the middle of a life crisis thanks to my whore wife and here was her cousin with a hundred questions about my sleep habits. Over her shoulder I could see Andrew studying my face as well. He looked even more concerned than Sherry.

Then it washed over me like a waterfall! Could it be? She did look just like Tricia. Maybe she smelled the same? Maybe she even sounded the same getting fucked?

"Hey Sherry, will you help me grab some more wood for the fire? Andrew can make you guy a plate while we're gone."

She looked nervous.

"Sure, I can help."

"I'll be right back Andrew."

As we walked into the woods I could feel the nervousness pouring out of her.

"Is this about last night?" She said timidly, trying not to make eye contact.

"Did you wake up? "

"Oh my god you did!"

"This is so embarrassing!"

"So it was you? And Andrew?" I was almost singing it as the words left my lips.

"Yes, I'm so sorry."

"We got into some of your tequila by the fire after you guys went to bed."

"It was too cold to fool around outside and we aren't allowed to sleep in the same bed at Andrews camp. His parents are super religious."

"We saw Tricia climb into the kid's tent and we could hear you snoring. I figured you were totally passed out considering most of the tequila was gone when you went to bed."

"I am really sorry."

"We got carried away. I never meant to have sex in your tent but we were pretty buzzed and it just happened."

"Please don't tell Tricia."

"I don't want her to think I'm a slut. She has always been so good to me."

I was grinning ear to ear. Those words made me so happy. My wife was NOT a whore! She wasn't fucking a stranger next to me like some lust drunken hooker! I could feel all of the pressure leave my temples and every muscle in my body finally relaxed.

"Don't worry Sherry."

"It's our secret. Don't tell Andrew that I woke up and I won't say a word either."

Without warning Sherry leapt at me and wrapped her arms around me. She started planting kiss after kiss across both of my cheeks, squeezing her tight breasts against my chest. I could still smell her sex pouring off of her. It was definitely her getting fucked last night and my cock jumped in my shorts from her scent.

She grabbed my waist and pulled my now semi hard cock directly against her thinly covered pussy. I could feel the heat pressing against me. This girl was on fire!

"Well since it's our little secret I guess it's ok to tell you that my pussy is soaking wet knowing that you listened to me get fucked last night."

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Sherry released me and grabbed an arm load of wood and headed back. I filled my arms and followed behind her. Even with a full load of wood in my arms I felt 100lbs lighter. How could I have even thought my wife would do such a thing?

When I got back to camp I dropped my wood and went straight over to Tricia. I scooped her up in my arms and kissed her like I hadn't seen her in years. I whispered in her ear how much I loved her and that I was the luckiest man alive.

"Geez Dad, get a room." cried Casey.

"Wow baby! I guess I should make you breakfast more often! I like the results."

"That walk in the woods must have helped. All the color is back into your face."

"I wasn't sure you were going to make it this morning."

"You look 100% better."

"You have no idea, babe." is all I could manage to say. "No idea."