Campsite Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had Harry in the driver's seat and explaining the various components. Alex was looking on. Jane and I joined them. She was just in front of me and I admired the graceful neck and the deep cleavage where her blouse opened up. I placed my hands on her hips and she pressed her shapely ass against my pelvis undoubtedly sensing my bulging erection.

In answer to a question from Harry, Alex was pointing out some features above Harry's head. She stretched across him and her raised arm lifted her brief tank top such that Harry was getting an underside view of her magnificent breasts. I knew she was not wearing a bra. Understandably, Harry remained in the driver's seat for a little even though continuing to comment very favourably on what the girls were pointing out. Lisa kept touching Harry as she explained the GPS operation. Jane sat in the passenger's captain's chair and I indicated to her how it rotated. This permitted us to remain behind while Alex and Lisa pulled Harry away toward the kitchen area and the bedroom. Where she was sitting Jane was looking directly at my cock tenting my shorts. Her hand reached out and squeezed my rising cock. She smiled and blew me a kiss.

"Let's join the others." She said, grabbing my hand and drawing me along. The other three were just entering the bedroom. They moved to the side of the bed. Jane remained in the doorway and I stood behind her. After everyone had looked around following the girls' explanation, Jane had a question.

"Where do you sleep, Lisa?" she asked, not so innocently.

"Why, I sleep here with Will and Alex," answered Lisa very matter-of-fact.

"Sleeping with two women... every man's fantasy," interjected Harry. He kept looking from Alex to Lisa and the growth in his shorts was witness to his growing excitement.

"Wouldn't you like to be in Will's place, darling?" teased Jane, grinning at her husband.

"With two beautiful women like this, you bet!" responded Harry, embracing both women by the shoulders and squeezing them to him.

"If you feel up to it, we're willing, aren't we, Lisa?" offered Alex looking directly into Harry's eyes. Lisa rose on tiptoes and kissed Harry to signify her compliance.

"That's an invitation you can't refuse, Harry." offered Jane "In the meantime, I'm sure you won't mind if I console Will." She reached behind and rubbed my still erect cock.

The hamburgers were forgotten for the time being. Alex and Lisa were removing Harry's shirt and caressing his hairy chest. I started pulling Jane's shirt from her skirt and she helped me. She pressed back into my full erection and sighed when I palmed her very firm breasts. I stroked her hard nipples pulling on them tenderly. She moaned softly and her buttocks moved against my hard-on.

"I want to watch for a while," she whispered.

The girls had removed their tank-tops and were embracing their male companion while removing his shorts. They sank to their knees and manipulated his rigid cock through his jockey shorts. Harry looked at his wife and blew her a kiss. Working in tandem, Alex and Lisa slowly stripped off the man's last garment. His long cock sprang out straight in front of his body. Four hands stroked the hard tool gently.

Lisa gestured that she wanted this cock in her mouth. Alex clutched it with both hands and directed it to her friend's mouth. Lisa gobbled it up almost entirely. She moved back up to the cockhead and started a rhythmic up and down movement on Harry's swollen member. Alex held the base of his cock with one hand and fondled his balls lightly with the other. Harry had an ecstatic look on his face

As I fondled Jane and she leaned into me, I sensed her breathing accelerating. She was excited seeing her husband being fellated by two females while being caressed by another man. "He won't last long." she murmured breathlessly," Lisa's good. Will she let him come in her mouth?

"Lisa likes to suck cock and always makes me come in her mouth, "I replied aware of her mounting agitation.

Almost on cue, Harry grunted loudly as he came in Lisa's mouth. She kept on sucking, and then Alex pushed her away and engulfed the still erect cock in her mouth getting a taste of Harry's come.

Jane turned around put her hands around my neck, "Fuck me, Will. Come fuck me now!" She pulled away from me, crossed over to the foot of the bed, and raised her skirt showing me her bare ass and her very wet slit.

Looking straight at her husband, she cried out." I want him to fuck me, Harry." She lowered her head to the bed, spread her legs and lifted her buttocks giving me access to her enticing pussy. In a flash I had my sandals, my trousers and jockeys off. I quickly approached this beautiful creature offering me her open vagina. Lisa came up to me, and swiftly slipped a condom on my stiff cock. I penetrated Jane's sopping lips and glided in her velvety vagina until my balls touched her bottom. She whimpered her pleasure and I proceeded to fuck her slowly.

"Fuck me hard, Will, I want your long cock to go deep, lover"

I was only too happy to oblige this half-dressed female begging to be fucked in front of her husband and my wife.. Looking at them as I pumped into Jane's silky cunt, I noticed that Harry's cock in the girls' hands was fully erect again. All three were gazing at our wild fucking as Jane moaned, and writhed.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" she shrieked. I let out a loud grunt as my sheathed cock exploded in orgasm. I spurted my jism deep in her spasming pussy. She remained partially on the bed with her head on her arms as she relaxed after her climax. I stayed inside her as my cock started to soften. When I pulled out, I took off the sperm-filled condom and threw it in the wastebasket.

Alex and Lisa were standing but holding on to Harry's rigid tool. They gestured for him to lie down on the bed on his back and Alex inserted a condom over his unyielding cock. I helped Jane out of her skirt and blouse and motioned her to lie fully on the bed near her husband. I sat beside her and marvelled at her gorgeous body. She lay back and I caressed her smooth golden skin. As silent spectators, we observed the other two sensual females naked to the waist remove their short shorts and thongs. Lisa got on the bed above Harry squatting until her pussy was an inch from his mouth.

"Lick my pussy and make me come, Harry" she entreated, pushing her pubis directly on the man's lips. He accommodated her willingly and we heard slurping sounds as he mouthed her genitalia and stroked her luscious breasts. Lisa was moaning and whimpering and actively rubbing her crotch in Harry's face. Meanwhile, Alex was mounting Jane's husband and lowering herself on his twitching condom-covered cock.

She fucked him leisurely, a smile on her face and lust in her eyes. He responded to this additional pleasure and his pelvis rose to meet her strokes. With her head thrown back, her blonde hair flying left and right, her marvellous breasts bouncing up and down, she was the picture of sexual abandon. She and Lisa yelped their enjoyment as they climaxed almost simultaneously.

In the meantime, I had been kissing Jane, sucking her beautiful tits, stroking her wondrous bare skin from her cute navel, her shapely hips, her eye-catching mound with its trimmed light blond hair, to her attractive thighs and long tanned legs. Seeing her husband satisfying two women at once accelerated her breathing and her moaning. Her hands flew to her genitalia and she masturbated furiously.

"Jerk off, Will and come all over my tits."

Instantly, I was standing and masturbating to the same fast rhythm she was using on her clitoris.

"Come with me, Will. Oooohhh! I'm coming!"

Even though I had shot my wad into Jane not so long ago, I was so excited looking at Jane's luscious body, stroking her, hearing her imploring me to come on her striking breasts, semen burst out the end of my cock and soared onto the lovely blonde's tits.


She rubbed the white sticky fluid on her firm breasts and returned to her clitoris. Her back arched and she climaxed again. She relaxed a bit and uttered," Thank you" addressed to no one in particular. There we were, five naked persons enjoying the after-glow of sexual release.

"I'd have some of those hamburgers you mentioned earlier, "uttered Harry from his prone position on the bed where he was embracing Alex and Lisa who were sandwiching him, each with a leg across his body.

"Sounds good!" I echoed. "Hey, can we run around naked in this park?" I queried. "I just love to look at these three gorgeous ladies in the nude."

"Ditto that, buddy!" agreed Harry.

Each person went searching for his or her clothes. We all dressed without underwear and filed out of the bedroom, the women to the washroom and the men outside to get the barbecue going.

Once we got the barbecue going, we enjoyed a beer.

"Boy, would I love to travel like you are right now with two beautiful and sexy females. You must be getting a lot of sex."

"I must be on overdose but I love every minute of it. Is this your first time swapping?"

"Yes, it is. Jane and I had spoken about it before but we had not done anything yet. So when she saw you at the registration desk this afternoon, she said she'd try to seduce you, at least try. And I told her to go for it. And then when Lisa and your wife saw me caress Jane as she was going up the steps of our RV and Jane and I waved to them, we hoped you guys might follow us here."

"Your Jane is a very beautiful woman; I don't have to tell you that. And a very sexy female! You two make a very striking couple"

"Do you think that you and Jane want to continue...this? I said, gesturing towards the bedroom.

"I would certainly like to and I think Jane would too. She was quite taken by you, you know, an older man...uh, look, no offence meant."

"No offence taken, Harry. Quite the opposite, I'm flattered. And I'm pretty sure that Alex and Lisa will want to continue. They consider you quite the hunk!

"My turn to be flattered. They are gorgeous women and so very sexy!"

"Well, let's see how things work out with the ladies. Let's just go with the current, what do you say?"

"Deal, my man, deal."

The girls appeared carrying trays which they deposited on the table.

"We've done our part, guys. Up to you now."

"You will now see masters at work" I solemnly declared to the seated ladies. How are you with hamburgers, Harry?"

"Will, you are talking to an expert," boasted my friend.

"How many would you like to eat?" queried Harry handling the spatula with dexterity.

"I would like to eat all three of them," I replied, smiling at the three lovely women seated in the lawn chairs showing a great deal of pleasing thigh.

"I'm with you on that. I hope we can get them to cooperate. But I was only asking you about the hamburgers, buddy." retorted Harry, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"The limit is two, one way or the other, gentlemen" put in Lisa, "That's all the meat we've got"

Harry finished cooking the hamburgers, two each for the guys, and one for each of the gals. Combined with the salads and the condiments the girls had prepared, we had ourselves a nice little feast accompanied with beer and wine. We sat at the picnic table with Harry flanked by Alex and Lisa on one side and Jane and me facing them on the other side. The innuendoes continued during the meal and the conversation inevitably turned to sex. We discussed favourite fantasies and ways to enact them with partners. After much laughing, flirting and touching, we decided we all needed showers before proceeding further.

But that is a story for next time.

12