Campus Orientation

Story Info
Professor finds blond gift from the wife.
1.2k words
3.85
42.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David Lewis, professor of Shakespearian Literature, opened the package waiting for him at home. He read the cover letter.

Doctor Lewis,
I was one of your students three years ago. I was the girl who sat in the back of the room dreaming of romance. Whatever the hell that meant.
One weekend, I saw the movie, Shakespeare In Love. Old William with writer’s block? Well the movie cured me of something worse. It cured me of “Heart Block”
Then I came to class. You stood there next to my chair. Oh happy coincidence.
I closed my eyes and saw Paltrow in bed with Fiennes. His voice became yours and I became Glyneth. That is why I reacted the way I did. It became the standard by which I measure all my next encounters.
I wanted to withdraw from your class. You said that you would handle any problems I would face. I stayed. There were no problems.
I went to a grad school in another state. This spring, I will receive my doctorate in English Lit.
I am sending you a copy of my thesis since you made it possible.
Thank you
Linda Brownstone.

“Love letter?”

It was Claire Lewis, doctor of Quantum Physics, his wife. She kissed his cheek and he handed her the letter.

“Is this the one who had the orgasm in class?”

“That’s her. She got her doctorate and sent me a copy of her dissertation.”

Claire playfully thumped him on the head.

“You bastard. You give your students orgasms. I give mine naps.”

Later that evening, after dinner and class work, the romanticist and the physicist had a co-mingling of academic disciplines.

David was approaching conclusion when Claire stopped cold.

“You ever bed a student?”
The question was like ice water on David.

“What?”

“Have you ever fucked a student?”

”No. The have been plenty of opportunities, but I have all the woman I want or need.”

“Okay.”

They finished but David was put off by the question.

Claire jabbed David’s side just as he was drifting off.

“Now what?”

“If you ever cheat on me, you better have someone for me.”

“Whatever, Claire.”

IT was the next fall and every one was preparing for the next term. David found a strange Chevy Blazer in front of his house. Claire’s car was in the drive.

He called out “Claire?” when he entered the house. It was not Claire who answered “In here, David.”

David went into the living room to find a five foot six inch blue eyed blond between eighteen and twenty-two. She wore a school t-shirt and no bra. He wasn’t sure that she wore anything lower.

“Where’s Claire and who are you?”

“Claire is in the bedroom with Eddie and I’m for you.”

The blond ended all conversation by putting her tongue in David’s mouth. She encouraged David’s crouch to grow with a few hand movements.

David still resisted. She tried something else. She stuck her finger into her pussy, and then fed it to David.

“Here’s a sample.”

David gave in.

“How do you want it? Anal, Oral, or Vaginal?”

“I don’t care how we start out. As long as you spray it into my pussy.”

“On your back, girl. The first time will be a quickie.”

David dropped his pants and shorts. He pulled up her nightshirt to find it was the only thing she wore. He was inside her almost before her back touched the shag carpet.

She felt him cumming before she had her legs around his back. It was no worse than when she surrendered her hymen. Unfortunately, it was no better.

“That was for me. This time it is for you.”

He got up and finished undressing. He helped the girl up. He led her to a Lay-Z-Boy chair that was surrounded by speakers.

David took a stack of CD’s, looking for a special disk. He found a recording with a piano duo. He put it in the player and put it on “Repeat.”

He had the still unnamed girl sit on his lap, her back to his chest. She tried to put his cock inside her.

“Not yet. There’s plenty of time for that.”

He tilted the chair back to full recline. He pulled her up till her ear was next to his mouth. Her height now placed her entire torso, from chin to bush, in David’s reach.


“What’s your name, miss?”

“Anna Wallace.”

“You a student here?”

“A sophomore.”

Anna felt like she was on a small boat, rising and falling with the tide of his chest.

One of David’s hands teased a nipple, the other rested on her woman hair. It surprised him how soft and fine it was, even with the drying cum.

“Anna, don’t ever shave this. It will come back coarser. Don’t even trim it. This is part of being a woman.”

“I wont’.”

He felt her melting, forming her body to his.

She jumped when he started reciting Shakespearian Sonnets.

He burrowed his finger beneath her velvet forest. Anna jumped again when he caressed her outer lips. He felt her clitoris grow under his touch. David gave it special attention. David increased the tempo of his hands.

He worked his deeper into the bush. She spread her legs, giving him full access to her.

He rubed the edge of his hand across the opening. He gradually went deeper, till he had two fingers diving, exploring her inner world. With two fingers in her and a thumb rubbing her clit, Anna was gasping for breath. The other hand had her nipples plumped up to full, tempting size. David played with her pussy and one tit. Anna took care of the other tit. David was seeping about as much as Anna. Both were reaching the point of no return.

Anna could not reach his cock with her hand. She did trap it between her legs. As she rubbed against his hand, her legs rubbed his cock. David wanted to come in her now, but he want it to be Anna timing.

Anna was approaching sensory overload. The rising and falling of his chest. His hands whispering across her body. His hot breath and the love sonnets in her ear. Anna was ready.

“Take me now, please,” she begged.

David raised the chair. He turned Anna so he could lift her. Gentle as a falling leaf, he placed her on the floor.

A pillow raised her to received him. He knelt between her knees. She reached for him and he came closer. She pulled him down; she pulled him in.

The first touch of his glans triggered her first orgasm.

David did not stop the sonnets. He continued as he stroked her, building her nerves and muscles to the breaking point.

He reached the point where he could not stop. He ground his pelvis into her pelvis. Then she released.

Her became a five foot six inch orgasm as she milked his rod.

Wave after wave of his semen flooded into her. It flowed down into her, thanks to the pillow, looking for a place to take root and grow. Fate held back. Her ovum would not be released until the next week.

When Anna climaxed, she let out a cry that stopped Eddie. He lifted his face from Claire’s furry patch.

“What’s that?”

Claire pulled Eddie’s cock out of her mouth long enough to reply.

“Anna. David’s home.”

They went back to their own business.