Campus Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice. You're really pretty and I'd consider it an honor to be with you whenever. That's nice."

"I think you'll be getting a lot of attention from the girls in this dorm, the ones I've known about so far, well, they seem to use the guys a lot." She said this softly because her roommate was not a member of the secret group.

She lifted herself up just keeping about two or three inches of me inside her then started cycling up and down just fucking the top end of my dick where it felt so, so good.

"Oh, wow, that feels really great. It's how I like to do guys when I want them to feel especially good. And, you gave us such a nice show a while ago, so this is what you get."

She quickly had me cumming as she moved up and down over me. I felt some of my cum being squeezed out as she went up and back and it was dribbling down my cock and down my butt crack.

Then she started fucking me much faster, taking long, quick strokes until she had her orgasm and fell down on me, kissing me over and over.

"Oh," she panted, "that was just the best. I hadn't had a guy all week and was so horny. When I saw you shoot, I knew I had to fuck you," she whispered in my ear.

She looked over at her roommate and asked, "I'm sure Frank will come keep you company for a while if you'd like. Then I can watch you two."

"I really don't know him, Megan," she said and Megan told her, "Well, girl, aren't you horny after watching us? I would be and what better way to get to know a guy that to have him fuck you, right?"

"Is it what you want to do, Frank?" she asked.

"I'd be really happy to come over with you for a while, sure."

"Um, yeah, it's been a while. I am kind of wide awake now and, well, watching you two was pretty hot, it really got me in the mood," she said and I could see her lift the covers so I got up, kissed Megan and went and got in with her roommate.

Our arms went around each other as we kissed and her hand took my hip and pulled me to her lifted leg, she was on her side so I angled myself so we could push ourselves together.

"Mmm, oh, after watching you two, this sure feels good," she moaned softly as we both began moving under the covers.

She was really tight as she went back and forth; after a few minutes, she said, "Whew, I'm hot," and threw off the covers and pulled me up over her to begin taking long, slow strokes.

"Looks like I had a good idea for you, Missy," Megan said from across the room.

She turned her head and told her, "You sure did. I wasn't sure I wanted this at first but now, oh, yeah, this is good. Frank is nice to know. And you're nice to share him with me. I usually try to get to know a guy a little first but, well..."

I added that I thought she was nice to share as well.

Missy and I made love until we both had lovely orgasms, then I stayed with her maybe ten or twenty minutes more before I returned to Megan and went so peacefully to sleep in her arms.

I'm not sure what time it was when Megan woke me playing with my dick but she had me hard in no time.

"Look what I found, Frank. Think you can find something to do with this?" she asked sweetly as she lay back to spread her legs as I climbed over her and began pushing inside.

"Mmm, oh, yes, that's so nice, mmm, I like waking up this way, don't you?" she asked.

I was moving back and forth as I whispered in her ear, "There's no better way to wake up as far as I'm concerned."

Then she whispered, "Looks like Missy's getting in the mood again," and I looked over and her roommate had her covers off, lay facing us, her upper leg raised as she fingered herself.

"Well, you two look so hot, I can't help it. It's like living in a porn film," she laughed.

"Maybe Frank'll come see you when he's finished here," Megan told her, it was looking like I was in for more sex with Missy. What a life, I thought.

As it was, I didn't get back to my dorm until just after noontime. If you're wondering, I did both girls twice that morning. It took some good sucking to get me hard for Missy on the final time.

I had a note under my door which read, "Frank, got a good report back from Barbara. All four women thought you were quite good and she's setting you up with another four girls Tuesday evening. Let me know if that's a problem and I'll get the date changed. All the best, Daniel."

Well, well. I heard from Barbara on Monday and she told me that the four women were all new members, one even a senior, though she would be staying on as a grad student.

I was at Barbara's door at the appointed time and, like last time, she led me down the hall and into the same room. The four coeds were already there in nighties.

Chapter 4

"Frank, this is Stephanie, she's a senior, Monica, there, is a junior and Erika and Isabel are freshmen. They've told me that, first, they would enjoy going all over your body. I doubt if it will be as clinical as it sounds, anyway have fun, all of you," and she left.

"Can we take your clothes off?" asked Stephanie, a tall, slim, long-haired brunette and I agreed so they all surrounded me and began getting me naked. They were doing more than just getting my clothes off, their hands were caressing me as I became bared to them, each one touching me all over including my raging-hard cock.

"Would you lay down for us, Frank?" asked Monica, a pert, curly-headed blond.

I got down on the floor and they all sat cross-legged down next to me and, looking side to side, I could see that only Isabel and Erika were wearing panties, the other two, both upperclassmen, were letting me see their pussies and they seemed to know it, too.

Stephanie was the first to grip my cock.

"Mmm, you really get hard, Frank. Do you know how long it is?"

"Um, six and seven-eighths, my girlfriend in high school tried and tried and that's as big as she could get it."

"Did she try this?" she asked and bent over taking it in her mouth to suck as Isabel played with my nipple and Monica leaned over to give me a kiss, sliding her tongue in playfully. I raised my hand to her and cupped her breast and she lifted her nighty so I could feel underneath.

Erika, took my other hand and led it under her nighty so I could fondle her breast as Stephanie sucked me. Erika's boobs were small, probably A-cup but they felt really nice. She pulled off her nighty and panties and sat there naked, the first one to do so.

Stephanie lifted up off me as Isabel began feeling my dick and playing with it; Erika asked me to spread my legs open and she began feeling and playing with my balls while the other two began kissing me on the mouth and upper body.

"You look happy, Frank. You're fun to play with," Monica said as she rubbed her hands over my chest and tweaked my nipples, bending over to suck them.

Erika and Stephanie now changed their hands around, Stephanie now feeling my balls as Erika caressed my dick. Me, I just began feeling everything I could, boobs, pussies, everything within reach. The only sounds were the five of us breathing heavily as we all enjoyed one another.

"Turn over, Frank, we want to see your butt," Stephanie asked and I rolled over. "Spread your legs," she asked which I did. "Um, lift up, lift up your middle."

I did and a hand reached under me pulling my cock straight down between my legs. "Nice and wide, open your legs more."

There were hands rubbing my butt and mouths kissing and licking my back as hands also played with my balls and dick, petting it and rubbing that wonderful place right under the head. Someone sure knew what they were doing.

"Feel nice, Frank?" Stephanie asked.

"Mmm, heavenly," I murmured as her fingertips stroked me.

I lay there for, oh, five minutes or so, just being softly caressed by these young women, now all naked, sitting around me.

"Turn back over, Frank, would you? We want to take turns with you," Isabel said and I rolled over and she had a small bottle of lube in her hand and dribbled a bit on me, then wrapped her fingers around and began masturbating me as the others licked and kissed my body.

"Tell us, Frank, when you get close to cumming, we'll slow down so we can make it a really good one for you," Monica said.

My hands were busy up under each one as they took turns jacking me up and down.

"Oh, look at him, doesn't he look happy?" Erika asked the others. "Oh, wouldn't you? If you were laying there and four guys were having fun with you?" Stephanie posed.

"Oh, that's making me hot, not that this isn't" said Monica, laughing. She had just taken over stroking me as I was rubbing up under Erika and Isabel.

I told them several times that I was close to cumming and they let go of me and just rubbed my chest and legs but even that was feeling pretty good, of course. But they did keep me going for quite a while, I'm not sure just how long but it was over a half hour, probably more. If you haven't been masturbated slowly like that, well, find yourself a willing lady-friend or two or three and offer whatever they want. It's worth it.

So, then, of course, being human, the inevitable happened as my cum began spurting up as Monica jacked me even faster with her cum-covered fist.

"Oh, I got him, I got him to cum, so cool."

"Is he still hard?" asked Stephanie.

"Sure feels it, why?"

"Maybe he'd jack-off and let us all watch while we do ourselves," Stephanie told her.

"Yeah, I guess I could," I told them.

"Here maybe I can help," said Erika who bent over to suck me. Her mouth was wonderful, she obviously had done this before, I suspect to many, many guys.

She lifted up, saying, "You seem pretty hard now, let's see how you jack-off," and she handed me the little bottle of lube. Each young woman was sitting there, legs spread as some rubbed, others fingered, all of us pleasuring ourselves as we watched each other. The room seemed steamy with lust and passion, soft moans coming from us all.

I slowly stroked up and down, not wanting to rush it, after all, I was watching them as well, and they were all very pretty young coeds. Four pretty pussies being rubbed and fingered to orgasm for me as I jacked-off for them. What a world? Just how lucky I've been to be chosen to be part of this.

Erika suddenly threw her head back and began humping her fingers as she whimpered and moaned and Monica began grunting low, kind of animal sounds as she rubbed faster and faster.

"Mmm, mmm, I'm cumming," she groaned and panted as her face became almost angelic, she looked so happy and peaceful.

I was keeping it slow, trying to make sure they all got off first, then saved my ejaculation for the finale, so when the last one had a beautiful climax, I stroked a little faster, knowing it would bring me up quickly.

"Oh, yes, here it goes," I grunted as spurt after spurt of white, gooey, cum went arcing out toward them as they giggled and hooted their pleasure while my own pleasure swept me from head to toe.

"I want to lick it off the end," Monica said as she knelt forward to lap the oozing cum from my shiny, wet glans. Then, she gave it a suck or two and sat back.

"Oh, that was great, Frank. You really do shoot a lot. And far, too. I have an older brother that does it like you," Stephanie offered.

"Well, it's almost eleven and we should end our get-together. It was really fun, Frank. I understand you're one of the newer guys, you should have lots of fans," Stephanie said as she kissed me goodnight, slipped on her nighty and left.

Then Monica did the same, leaving me with the two freshmen, Isabel and Erika.

"Do you have to get back to your dorm, Frank?" Erika asked. I told her that I didn't, then Isabel said, "We room together and we'd like to invite you up to our room for a while. Even for the night if you can."

I agreed, after all, what healthy male wouldn't and they had me slip on my shorts and they pulled on their nighties and I followed them both up to the fourth floor. They were lovely to follow.

We went in their room and they both immediately pulled off their nighties so I got out of my shorts as we all three piled into one bed, snug, for sure, but fun as their hands covered me from head to toe.

"We know they've checked you for STD's and stuff. We're okay, too. To be in the club we get checked, too. Did you know that?" Isabel asked. I told her I did and she asked if I wanted her to fuck me, the only time, I think, that I've ever been asked. You know what I said.

She straddled me as she lowered over me, holding me steady as I felt my dick pressing up inside her. She was tight, really tight and she gripped me as she began moving up and down on me. Her breasts were nice, so firm and round, with large, pink nipples. She leaned to me, dropping one on my lips which I greedily took in to suck.

Erika whispered in my ear, "Would you eat me out if I got up over your face?"

I think my big smile was answer enough as she got over me and crouched down while I watched her pretty, bald pussy descend to touch my mouth. I speared my tongue upward as she began wiping back and forth.

"Mmm, oh, I love this, god, I'm so horny, oh, you make my pussy so hot, mmm," she groaned while her roommate fucked me up and down.

What had happened to me, purely out of luck by being chosen by Daniel for this secret club, was simply astonishing. I was now an insider among all these hot and horny coeds who were so eager for sex. But it was for sex with someone considered safe, someone reliable and trusted.

And look where I was, getting fucked by one girl while another sat on my face as I ate her out. Fantastic.

That's how the night went, I had more sex than I'd ever thought possible.

When I got back to my room about seven-thirty, I had left enough time so I could shower and get ready for classes, and on the way to my second class I checked my calls and saw I had one from Jill, one of the first group I met with. I called her back and she asked me if I could come over later in the afternoon, that her roommate would be away and we could have some time to get to better know each other, just the two of us.

Well, I knew pretty much what that meant and, well, that was the old saying about a gift horse? You know I agreed.

It was during the daylight hours, so I could just go right up to Jill's room and when I rapped on the door, she answered it in the way I'd been hoping...naked.

"Hi, Frank, I dressed just the way I thought you'd like, come in," and as soon as the door was closed she had her arms around me as we kissed and my hands dropped down on her nice, bare butt.

"Mmm, let's get you out of these clothes," she said as she pulled off my tee and began undoing my belt. She quickly had my chinos off and yanked my briefs to the floor.

"Mmm, just as I remembered it," she said gleefully as she plunged her mouth over my cock and began sucking enthusiastically.

"Wow, you're even better than I remembered," I gasped. She sucked me so good, she was bobbing her head this way and that, just enjoying it almost as much as I was. Then, she pulled away and stood.

"Mmm, don't want to waste your cum in my mouth, maybe another time, right now, this is what I want," she said as she laid on her bed with her feet on the floor, opening her legs for me to do her on the edge of the mattress. She pulled her feet up onto the bed next to her as I pushed right down into her all the way.

"Mmm, oooh, I like how you fuck, Frank, you just go for it," she purred as I went back and forth.

"Am I tight? I've been fingering myself all afternoon just trying to keep from going crazy and I'm probably all sopping wet and dilated by now."

"I don't know about that, all I know is you sure feel good."

"Mmm, I'm glad they picked you to be one of the secret guys, Frank. I really like you a lot. When you first took your dick out, I just fell in love with it. I didn't get it in me that first night but now I have and I'm loving it."

"You're nice, too, Jill, this whole secret thing is really amazing, I just never knew anything like it existed."

"Oh, I bet you like it all right, how could you not. You must be one tired puppy."

"Well, I still get to classes and have time to study but, well, I am meeting a lot of girls, and they're sexy girls, too. Like you, Jill."

"You think I'm sexy?"

"Oh, look at you. Now, I'm luckier than most guys that I've seen you naked but you're definitely one hot woman," I told her as my hands massaged her high, firm boobs while I arched my hips back and forth while she moved from side to side.

"That makes me feel good, Frank. You can come see me any time you want. My legs will always be open for you."

We went to the cafeteria after, holding hands, still basking in the good feelings that our orgasms brought.

So, this was how my years at university began.

I was scheduled at the woman's dorm for twice a week for the remainder of my years there and, of course, was often invited to stay overnight or to come over on the nights or afternoons that I wasn't scheduled.

Did I keep count of all the sex I had or all the women I had sex with? No, but now I kind of wish I had, it was a hell of a lot.

I'm out of uni now, beginning my career and, yes, I still see some of the young women I got to know (oh, so well) in the secret woman's dorm group back in those wonderful days. And, well, I also no longer have any shyness about women in the least, no matter their age. Even a forty-three year old office manager that I've gotten to know quite well.

But that's another story. And a hot one, indeed.

12