Can I have Your Wife on Loan? Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband loans his wife to his best friend for the weekend.
5.8k words
4.43
151.1k
191
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we were having a beer, we'd been best friends for about 20 years now and could absolutely talk about anything.

I asked him how the new job was going and he said great but the Christmas party was coming up and he was getting stressed that he didn't have a date.

He had heard that the company prided itself on its family values pre interview and lied that he was married and now he was being caught out by his lie.

They had booked him a room at a plush resort and 2 tickets to a black tie dinner and he was under pressure to keep up the lie that he was married.

So would you ask Carol would she be my date for the night?

What?

You want my wife to be your date? Seriously?

He said he hated asking but he was at his wits end and afraid he was going to lose his job so decided to ask me.

I have to say that I had a raging hard on at this stage at the thought of my sexy wife being my best friends date for the night and all that entailed.

I agreed to broach the subject with her and let him know the following day.

We left the bar and I went home as horny as I'd been in a long time. When I got home Carol was asleep so I decided to broach the subject over the weekend.

She woke about 10am on Saturday morning and I was already downstairs cooking up some pancakes and bacon. Saturdays are a chill day for us, late breakfast followed by a run and then maybe watch a movie and relax.

Carol came into the kitchen dressed in her robe, hair still wet from her shower looking good enough to eat as always.

After I kissed her good morning and served up breakfast I decided to just tell her what Steve had said last night.

I told her he could be in trouble as he had told a little white lie and had asked me would I mind if she was his date for the night.

She was quite shocked but had that glint in her eye when she asked if meant staying overnight.

I said it would and I'm ok with it.

She grabbed my hand and said that we need to discuss this further back in bed. We dropped our robes on the stairs and within seconds we're all over each other in our bed.

This date thing was definitely turning her on because when my fingers found their way to her pussy she was soaking wet. She groaned with pleasure when I asked if Steve would be allowed to do this and screamed "yes he will anything he wants"

I climbed on top and pushed my cock between the folds of her pussy and all the way home. I have to say that thinking of Steve fucking Carol on their date night was a huge turn on for me too so it didn't take long for both of us to come hard.

As we lay in each other's arms Carol said "So are we going to tell him it's on then?"

I said that yes it's ok by me as long as I can help her prepare and hear every detail afterwards.

"That's just what I had in mind honey" she said.

The next week was going to be a lot of fun.

I decided to phone Steve after I showered so Carol hadn't time to change her mind.

He was delighted and asked me to meet him for a beer during the week so I could tell him the rules of our little game, I told him there was no need to meet as their weren't any rules.

The next week was fantastic; we planned her outfits down to the finest detail. We shopped for a new ball gown and new lingerie. We fucked like rabbits all week with Carol getting more vocal about Steve's cock fucking her and about her blowing him etc. I have to say I was sorry we hadn't done this years earlier even though we had talked about swinging quite a bit we had not taken the plunge.

The night before the date Carol had booked a waxing and spray tan after work and that would be all the preparation done.

When she came home she asked me if I would like to see her dressed in the ball outfit and I replied I would love to.

When she was half way up the stairs she turned and said "I want you to watch me getting ready while sitting naked on our bed"

I didn't take long to lose my clothes and jump on to our bed.

She went into the bathroom and undressed completely and then sat on a chair and put on her black lace top hold ups slowly one by one making sure the seam at the back was straight.

I noticed that she had waxed all her public hair off this time rather than leaving a strip like she usually does.

I had a raging hard on at this stage, she noticed and smiled.

She then put on a black lace thong and matching bra, the sexiest long black dress I'd ever seen and lastly a pair of sparkling heels that completed the look.

"Do you think Steve will approve?" she asked.

"I'm not sure he will be able to walk his cock will be so hard after seeing you" I replied

"Think you need some relief yourself, why don't you stroke it slowly for me while I undress"

I slowly stroked my cock as she quickly undressed and joined me on the bed; she pushed me on to my back and pushed my cock into her. It didn't take long until we both came and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning I joined her in the shower and washed her all over with the moisturising shower cream she loves. She dressed in a new red matching bra and thong set and a floral summer dress to mid-thigh and sent me down stairs while she finished packing.

I was a little apprehensive at that stage but when she finished and joined me she reassured me she wouldn't do anything she didn't want to do and would tell me every detail.

The doorbell rang and Steve was here, he was looking really nervous to be to be honest.

Carol put him at ease by giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. He put her bags in the car and she took that time to kiss me and tell me she loved me.

He came back in and said something about hitting the road to beat the traffic and that was it they were gone.

I decided to go for a run to clear my head a bit so went upstairs to change, there in the middle of our bed was the red thong I'd seen her put on a few minutes earlier. On it was a little note; it said "Don't think I'll need these, Love you, Carol xx"

I ran really hard for about 10km and felt good. I thought about Carol and Steve travelling to the hotel and what they would talk about.

I jumped in the shower and let the warm soapy water cascade over my body. As I washed my balls and cock I had to resist the huge urge to make myself cum to relieve some of the apprehension about what was going to happen between them later.

As I dried off I heard my phone beep.

It was a text from Carol.

"Arrived safely, gorgeous place, huge room with a massive bed and a shower that could fit about 10 people, nervous, love you."

I could just picture them fucking in that bed and shower and being honest it made me jealous as hell.

I dressed in shorts and a tee and really struggled to stuff my raging hard on into my boxers before going down stairs to crack open a cold beer.

I replied.

"So how are you two getting along?"

"You got anything to tell me?"

"I found your panties on the bed, naughty girl."

All sorts of thoughts were running through my head, had he just dropped the bags and undressed her and fucked her the moment they arrived or was he as nervous as she was.

Beep.

"We are getting along great, we kissed when we got to the room, he put his arms around me to give me a hug for helping him out and as I looked up at him our lips met and it turned into a sexy sloppy kiss, I think he sensed my nervousness and suggested we go down to the bar for a drink before we get ready for the ball, heading down now."

I realised that this was really actually going to happen when I read that. I phoned for a pizza and turned on the TV to await developments. The pizza arrived and I just nibbled at it really.

An hour had gone by when my phone beeped again.

"We sat in a nice quiet corner sofa and had some cocktails and talked and kissed some more, it felt good. We are heading back upstairs now to change. We've got 2 hours so plenty of time for a little fun, make sure your phone is charged."

I looked and it was at 20% so I ran upstairs for the charger to plug it in. As I was coming back down the stairs I heard it beep again.

"He knows I'm not wearing panties, talk later."

This was certainly getting real now. I could picture them getting into the lift and heading to the room holding hands.

I switched on some football game on TV and barely watched it, I constantly checked my phone.

My cock was so hard right now it was getting seriously uncomfortable, I went upstairs and took off my clothes and put on a robe. That felt so much better.

I resisted the temptation to masturbate as I didn't want to cum before the next contact.

I went back downstairs, opened another beer and relaxed into my recliner.

An hour and 45 minutes after the last text my phone finally beeped.

"Would you like to chat for a few minutes?"

"Steve is gone down to the bar to meet his colleagues while I finish getting ready."

I dialled her number and she picked up right away, it was great to hear her voice.

"Hi honey, hope you are having a good time."

"It has been an fantastic day so far and can only get better, thank you for letting me do this, you are a pretty amazing husband. "She replied.

"So are you going to give me some gory details then?"

"Down boy, Ok. I don't have long, just have to put the finishing touches to my makeup and put on my dress and go to meet him. We are getting on really well and I think the cocktails helped to relax us, we chatted and kissed like a regular horny couple until it was time to go get ready, the lift was crowded so he pulled me back on to him at the back wall, his hands were around my waist and I could feel his hard cock through his pants and I was so wet. We got back to the room and closed the door and he didn't waste any time. He put his arms around me and we started kissing. He started to undo the buttons on my dress and it fell to the floor, he then undid my bra and that was it, there I was, Carol the happily married wife naked and about to fuck my husband's best friend with his permission.

I was so wet and actually shaking at that point so I moved to the bed and he walked towards me. He stood there and undressed. When he dropped his boxers I got the first look at his hard cock. I don't think he is any longer than you but definitely a little thicker, he is completely shaved down there which was a surprise and looked quite nice.

I stood up and kissed him. I could feel his manhood pushing into my tummy and it felt so good. I broke the kiss and took his nipple into my mouth, I bit it softly, first one and then the other just the way you like it and he did too.

I dropped to my knees as I had to see the cock that was about to fuck me. I kissed the tip and slowly took him into my mouth. It felt so good. He held the back of my head and slowly fucked my mouth deeper and deeper. His pace picked up and I could tell he was about to cum so I pushed his cock as hard as I could down the length of my throat and he let out a huge moan as his thick creamy cum filled my throat and mouth. I continued to suck his cock and play with his balls until I swallowed every last drop."

"I went to the bathroom to freshen up a little and came back to find him lying in bed stroking his now semi hard cock. I lay down beside him and put my hand over his as he coaxed his cock back to fuck mode, just like you like me to do to you.

I kissed him deeply and when I felt it was time I just climbed on top of him and eased his cock into my wet pussy. I was in control now so I slowly fucked him as he kneaded my boobs and played with my hard nipples. He was very vocal and talked really dirty which surprised me as he is normally quiet but it was a real turn on to see his dirty side.

I think from a combination of the week of horny anticipation and his cock in my wet pussy I came so fucking hard. He was still hard so he pushed me on the bed and told me he was going to cum on my tits. He stroked his cock and a really fast pace and let out a groan as he sprayed my tits and face with his cum. It felt so dirty but was so hot too.

We lay there for a while in each other's arms before we showered together and started to get ready."

"I hope this hasn't made you sad now?"

Wow! She didn't take a breath while telling me that!

I replied that it didn't make me sad at all and let her into the secret that I was lying on the couch in our living room with my robe open stroking my cock as I listened.

She said she better hang up and go downstairs to meet him and the rest of his colleagues, I told her to enjoy the ball and whatever happened later and that I loved her, she said she loved me too and she was gone.

I think I needed to cum now so I went upstairs and lay on the bed and took some lube and started to stroke my cock, thinking about her sucking and fucking Steve. I was about to cum when I saw those red panties that she left on the bed so I grabbed them, wrapped them around my cock and filled my hand and those panties full of cum, I so needed that release!

I showered and went downstairs to find a message from Carol.

It was a picture of her in her heels, hold ups and bra.

Under it she had typed "he says that he would prefer if I didn't wear panties tonight, who am I to disagree, talk later and love you."

I must have dozed off for about an hour because when I woke it was dusk so I went around the house and pulled the curtains and locked up etc.

I made myself a sandwich and a coffee and sat down to eat it. I was pretty hungry so it didn't last long. I tidied up the kitchen and sat down. Carol was on my mind all the time and I couldn't get the thought of what happened this afternoon out of my head. I was hard on demand now, anytime she came into my head up it popped!

I was wondering when the next contact was going to be when my phone beeped. It was a picture message from Carol taken by someone else of her and Steve. He looked really smart in his tuxedo and she looked smoking hot in that dress we picked out. I wonder what the others would think if they knew she wasn't wearing any panties.

The caption under the picture read "Hi honey, having a nice evening, bit of a boring crowd but the food and drinks are great. Steve can't keep his hands off my ass. Bit of a horn dog like my husband. Love you."

I was glad she was enjoying it. Didn't make it easier for me but I was still glad and had no regrets.

"Nice picture would have preferred one with less clothes. He will have your entire ass to himself later. Glad you are enjoying it, love you too."

I thought about the two of them when the event finished, fuelled by alcohol, inhibitions gone out the window after this afternoons session and came to the realisation that the initial session would be nothing to what was going to happen later.

My phone beeped again "So in what context do you think he is going to have my ass then. Ha Ha, sorry only joking. A bit giddy from the champagne, maybe I'll send a sexy pic later if you are a good hubby. have you cum today?"

I replied "Yes, I had to cum earlier, I've had a raging hard on all day and I still do. I went upstairs and made myself cum on our bed. I made a bit of a mess of those red panties you left there"

She replied straight away "WOW honey that's hot, I'd love to watch you doing that sometime, maybe tomorrow when I tell you what we got up to later. Better go now; Steve will be wondering what's keeping me in the ladies room, love you so much"

"Love you too babe, enjoy."

I thought about staying up and watching a movie but decided to go to bed and leave my phone off silent in case she messaged again.

I went to the bathroom and then to bed naked and started to surf some porn on the web .

I watched a hot scene of a wife being fucked in the ass and it got me so really hard, I reached for some baby oil from the locker and poured it on my cock. I stroked slowly up and down my shaft until I came hard, my cum covered my stomach and even got on my chin.

I cleaned up a little and got into bed and started to doze.

Beep "goodnight my love, dancing has started and Steve is holding me so close I can feel his cock, he's whispering dirty things in my ear. I'm slightly drunk, wet and so horny. Nothing is off limits later. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, love you."

It's going to be a long night trying to sleep on this hard cock!

I woke with a jump and looked at the clock on the locker and it read 7am.

I couldn't believe I slept that long but I suppose I was a bit mentally drained from yesterday and had cum twice too.

I checked my phone to see if there was a message from Carol but there was nothing.

I got up and hit the shower and really enjoyed letting the warm soapy water cascade over my body. I spent a little longer than normal washing my cock and balls as I closed my eyes and fantasised about what Carol and Steve got up to when they got back to their bedroom last night.

I tucked my hard cock into a pair of shorts and grabbed a tee shirt and went downstairs to make breakfast. I made some bacon and eggs, toast and strong coffee and wolfed the lot down. This wife sharing stuff is hungry work.

My phone finally beeped with a message from Carol

"Morning honey, hope you slept well. We got back to the room about 12, we were a little tipsy and had lots and lots of fun and Steve is in the shower so I'm going to join him now. Love you."

I replied "looking forward to hearing all about last night later, enjoy the shower, love you too."

I thought about my wife walking naked to the shower and soaping my best friend all over and it nearly made me cum in my shorts.

I decided to go cut the grass to take my mind off what she was doing so I went out back and got started. Lots of my neighbours were out doing the same thing as it was a lovely morning. I was working for about an hour when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Carol calling. I stopped the mower and answered and walked back to the house.

She said Steve went down to get a table for breakfast and she was going to follow him down so she only had a few minutes. I asked her how things were going.

"Are you sure you want to hear how naughty your wife has been honey?"

"Yes I'm sure, it's what we agreed and it's why I'm walking around for two days with a raging hard on." I replied

"Ok, we got back to the room and we were both a little drunk. He had been grabbing a feel downstairs all night whenever he could and so had I.

Once the bedroom door closed we grabbed each other and it became a frenzy of clothes being taken of and tongues and hands. I wanted his cock in me as quickly as I could as my pussy was at boiling point all night so I lay down on the bed and shouted at him to fuck me.

I have been really vocal with Steve and I think I like it. He came to bed and pushed his hard cock into me slowly. It felt so good. He built up a rhythm as he kissed me hard and licked and bit my nipples. I was close and screamed at him to fuck me harder and make me cum which he did.

I came so hard that I actually thought I had wet the bed.

Steve was still hard so I sat up and took him in my mouth and tried to swallow all of his cock. His precum and my cum mixed tasted great. He said he was close but wanted to cum inside me so I went on my hands and knees and he stood at the side of the bed and pushed his cock inside me and started to pound me from behind.

He moaned as he came deep inside me and as he did he pushed a finger in my ass which made me cum too. It was manic and we were both soaked with sweat afterwards, we fell asleep on the bed for a few hours.

He fucked me twice more since then so this married pussy is a little tender right now.

I better go honey, I'm starving and don't want to miss breakfast. I'm really looking forward to telling you the rest later, I love you."

I replied "love you too babe and I am really looking forward to hearing the rest."

12