Can I Help?

Story Info
Amorous assistance is always provided when nicely asked.
2.2k words
3.33
12.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I help?' He asked looking across at her, as she walked through the bar door and waved her hand limply at him. It was a slow gesture matching her weak smile. 'You look at little tired and might like to rest a little in my rooms.'

'That's a very sweet offer, but are you just trying to get me into your lair?'

'No. You just looked worn out.'

'Let's just sit outside. It's a warm evening and I like the shadows - no matter how cosy your rooms.'

'You and your passion for shadows.'

'Is my preference too old school for you?'

'No, not all,' he replied standing up and then, taking the flagon of wine from the table, walking across to her by the door. 'Go and get another glass. I'll find us some nice seats.'

'Now that does sound cosy,' she smiled and walked away from him to the bar itself. He pushed the door open with his shoulder and looked around outside. He quickly spotted an empty table at a distance from the others, which were sparsely populated in any case, for the evening was not quite as warm as she had made out. He deposited his glass and the flagon and drew his jacket about his shoulders, before sitting down and looking up at a clear night sky that was speckled with stars.

He was lost in his thoughts by the time she came to join him and jumped when she touched his shoulder. It was a light touch - filled with a distant almost neutral affection and quite ephemeral for she moved past him and sat down across from him, keeping the distance between them.

'What is old school and what is new school?' He asked reaching across to pour her a glass of red wine.

She shrugged her shoulders but said nothing as she watched her glass filling with rich, red fluid.

'Are they ideas or doctrines or ways of life?'

'Does it matter?' She replied and then reached across to fill her mouth with the tempting liquid. He watched her enjoying the wine, rejoicing in the way such simple pleasures seemed to fulfil her.

'You're right - god knows - it's all semantics.'

'You sound exasperated.'

'I am totally frustrated.'

'Can I help?'

'Tell me I'm all right as my own man,' he chuckled. 'No, on second thoughts, there's no need: I am him regardless.'

'I like it that you feel you can confide your moods in me,' she smiled back and took another sip of her wine.

'Sometimes my moods irritate me.'

'I know this already,' she smiled and put her glass down, 'but you can ease your anxieties by sitting back and being comfortable and closing off from the outside world.'

'Sometimes,' he conceded grudgingly.

'You are what you make of yourself - here, there, everywhere - and the fact we are here is not so different. This is my idea, my doctrine, my way of life.'

'You make too much sense sometimes.'

'I give good head too,' she smiled conspiratorially.

'Now, there's something to ponder on.'

'See - I can soften your mood and harden your need in a sentence - there is power for you.'

He laughed out loud at that, but sobered quickly and looked at her with a lingering stare. Then he reached across and touched his finger tips to hers, watching for her reaction as they nearly made contact, her hand retreating teasingly a moment before the touch would have been cemented.

'Actually, so often it's your ability to make me smile that in turn makes me feel so close,' he said trying not to look disappointed at her apparent standoffishness. 'It's a knock-on effect.'

'Then it is agreeable for you to end your evening with a woman in the shadows on the edge of your vision?'

'Yes, even though you are always just out of reach.' 'But close enough to dance a teasing dance with?'

'I seriously doubt that dance ever ends.'

'Are you allowed serious doubts at this time of night?'

'Oh yes, dear woman, but it's a brighter note to seriously doubt your statement, rather than mine.'

'Well, that is better than being a lost soul, sir.

'An ancient mariner - that's hardly me!'

He watched as she lifted her handbag onto her knee and started shuffling through the contents, slapping something down inside it - he could not quite make out if it was really something or if she was just miming: 'What on earth are you doing?'

'I'm putting my albatross away.'

'Foolish woman.'

'I fool and you fall between two worlds, sir, as I see it.'

'Tell me about it,' he smiled, reaching for the flagon and pouring her and then himself another long draft.

You, sir, have a mind, yet you seem unable to gain an income from it. Therefore, you spend time with people who frustrate you.'

'I realise that.'

'And when you do, you become even more frustrated.'

'You know me well.'

'Can I do anything to help?'

'Not from over there, across the table from me.'

'It's nice the way the shadows have gathered and we are practically alone out here.'

'Yes, the comfort of the shadows and the comfort of a little distance between us.'

'As you wish,' she smiled obligingly.

'But I don't wish that. I wish you over here, as close to me as could be.'

'Once upon a wish...'

'If wishes were horses then beggars would ride - where is that star when you need it?'

'I could beg to ride.'

'Who could refuse you?'

'A man at the distance of a whole table away.'

'Touché'

'A man who might want a female body to writhe in his lap, across his lap, and under his slap.'

'You can be so astute, dear lady.'

'Even though she may with words rekindle his passion and zest for life, this is not enough.'

'I would pull you from the protection of your shadow, sweetheart.'

'And out of the shadow, there will be no fiery wave of pleasure - just a quiet surrender?'

'Come here.'

'Here?'

'Here.'

'Come to the master? Come for his pleasure?' She murmured and stood up to walk around the table, before crouching down on the gravel at his side.

'Both,' he smiled, petting her hair.

'There is an unrelenting hardness in your gaze.'

'Indeed there is.'

'Our two worlds risk colliding and you are at the juncture,' she continued as he reached down to cup her breast through her blouse.

'Yes: a rock and a hard place - if you are my rock...

'Ooh!' She exclaimed, twisting her body to ease the grip of his powerful hand. 'I think I have found the hard place.'

'Indeed.'

'Did you know that if you unfasten my skirt and ease it over the swell of my hips, it will drop neatly around my ankles?'

'So it does,' he obliged and released the garment, almost chuckling to find that the top edge of her panties was cut low on the swell of her belly and better still, they were almost transparent.

'Goodness,' she giggled. 'Whatever happened to my modesty?'

'You may as well not be wearing any.'

'Will my faint hope that you may leave me with at least that shred of modesty vanish when you hook your thumbs under the elastic?'

He tugged the sides and pulled them down over her bottom, giving it a friendly pat as he did so.

'Ah yes - you do like the bottom, don't you?'

'I like all of you, every inch,' he chuckled, pushing his hand between her legs.

'You are welcome tonight sir,' she sighed as he smoothed his other hand over the rise of her cheeks. 'Does the "master" need some...release?'

'Yes, I do believe so.'

She knelt down slowly between his spread legs and reached up with a soft hand to unbutton the buckle on his belt. That self same hand pressed down against the rising hardness beneath. Conscious of him watching her moves with growing excitement, she applied first her palm and then the lips, thinking how she was planting a kiss on sir's arousal.

'My doctrine,' she whispered, reaching up with her mouth half open to run her tongue across her lips, 'is to concentrate on giving all the pleasure, when and where the pleasure is needed,

'Such perfection,' he sighed admiring the loose strands of dark hair, such a consolation as she hid her face from him while she dipped down to takes his zip between her teeth.

She tugged the zip down and open quickly - all the way - the tips of her breast brushing sir's spread thighs as she leant back and pulled that English reserve all the way down. Then she looked up at him quizzically her eyes pleading for permission. He lifted his hips towards her but said nothing.

'May I suck your nice English cock into my soft, warm American mouth?'

'I want all of you. Take it.'

'May I lift your cock with my fingers and lower my head to it, pursing my moist lips, reading to receive your joy?'

'Yes,' he practically hissed, stroking her hair. 'Suck me.'

He leant back and enjoyed the feathery touch of her thumbs endlessly stroking the length of his firm cock, from base to tip and from tip to base. He looked down to see her lowering her head to his command and could not resist reaching out to tease her nipples through her blouse.

'I will take your fine cock to my lips,' she said quietly. Shall I gently chide you with the sharp edges on my teeth?'

'Just do it, girl,' he groaned.

She bent to her task, loving the feeling of his presence, strength and command. She was turned on by the fact that for him at that moment her mouth was nothing more than an instrument of pleasure to satisfy his need to be sucked and sucked and sucked deftly in.

He was breathing more heavily by this time, almost trembling as he felt her hands stimulating that part of his shaft that would not fit in the mouth.

He tightened his hold on her breasts, matching the stroking of the fingers to the movements of the head that tugged and stretched the skin over the hard core of that fat prick. He closed his eyes to imagine her mouth massaging his erect phallus - lips hot and wet - a wet ring around the engorged shaft that fucked her mouth.

'Oh yes,' he groaned as she massaged and caressed, replacing her mouth with equally sensational finger movements and the soft voice whispering gentle obscenities at him in the night.

'Oh yes," she responded, obscenity sliding onto her lips as naturally as he seemed to slide against her. "Fuck my fingers - they were made for you to fuck. They were made for you to take your pleasure in. These palms were built for you to jet your come into.'

His hands continued to rove over her breasts, pulling and tugging the flesh in his need to find something malleable to help him focus and concentrate on exploding in the cool night air.

'Is it so excitingly different from a vaginal embrace? Was my mouth so moist and capacious compared to the tight dry anal aperture that still awaits your pleasure? I know you want it, sir. I know you need it - the velvet pressing of the sensitivity of your need.

'Oh god, yes'

'I can imagine that lusty ache giving way to the ecstasy of release.'

'So close!'

'Think of my mouth, sir, my cunt, my tight arsehole - all here for you to use - so tight, so reluctant and so yours...think of the sheer pinkness and the welcoming brown...' she continued as she felt him on the edge, masturbating him until he spurted hard into her face. She felt that she was absorbing his need as he came over her face and made to rub it into her hair. 'Make me yours...tonight is your night.'

'Mmmmmm,' he sighed happily, gripping her hair.

'My - what a lot of cum,'she giggled before wiping her face and fingers on a handkerchief that she had fastidiously retrieved from the sleeve of her blouse.

'What a lovely lot of woman!'

'I almost thought I was going to drown.'

'You are the perfect woman in so many ways.'

'No sir. I am just a woman who watches and waits for the time to be right. Treat me right and I will treat you right.'

'May I always treat you as you deserve and need'

'May you always have a receptive mouth to ease your anxieties'

'May it be yours,' he smiled.

'You have quite recovered your spirits sir. I'm so glad.'

'You are very special to me.'

'Hush. You are quite able to make many delicious conquests,' she scolded him lightly and pressed the used kerchief into her handbag. 'And remember...'

'Remember what?' He asked in a dazed voice, watching her stand and pulling her skirt back up in a single gesture.

'Remember that when I am tempted from the shadows, I give rather good head,' she smiled, waving her hand in a slow gesture of farewell, before picking up her discarded panties and walking away across the gravel.

'I shall," he promised back, raising his voice slightly to ensure she heard him clearly.

Having walked a few yards from him, she turned her head and blew a kiss at him, calling out across the night: 'And remember that, if you ask nicely, I can help.'