Can It Be That Bad?

Story Info
If only she hadn't drunk so much beer...
3.8k words
4.03
37.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk looked over at Jennah in disgust. He had NEVER had a worse experience. Not even the first time he had sex, and that had been bad. It all started when He asked Jennah out a week ago.


He had been watching her at work for some time. He was the manager at a fast food chain, and she was his assistant. He usually worked nights and she worked days. He allowed their schedules to overlap so that five times a week they worked together for a couple of hours.

He would usually watch the crew and she would count the drawers for the afternoon deposit. Sometimes she would have him count the drawers, so that she could stay with the crew. Dirk always used flimsy excuses to go into the office as she counted the drawers.

Jennah's shirts were always loose and when she sat at the desk, her shirt would fall forward, offering him a view of her rounded breasts. He noted that she rarely wore a bra. She didn't really need one. She was only 23 and had small perky breasts.

Dirk was 34 with a failed marriage behind him. He kept himself in shape, but he wasn't an avid sportsman or body builder. His body was getting soft, but he didn't mind.

About two months ago Dirk hired a second assistant manager, actually; he promoted a girl from the crew. She was doing well and he decided to allow her to run the show tonight so that he could ask Jennah out. Sandra was ecstatic about it. She had been pressuring Dirk to ask Jennah out because she though that they looked like a cute couple.

Dirk with his athletic build and blond hair and green eyes, and Jennah with her small wiry body and black hair and gray eyes and full pouty lips. Sandra was only 18, but had many ideas about life. This was one with which Dirk concurred. He wanted Jennah.

He had asked her if she had any plans for Saturday night. She said no, her night was open. He asked her if she would go and play some cards with him, as his partner. She said yes. She liked Euchre.

They played well as partners in Euchre. His friends all enjoyed having a female among them for a change, and they all flirted outrageously with Jennah. She thrived on it. Jennah wore skintight jeans and a plain white T-shirt with no bra. Her nipples rubbed against the thin material, teasing all the men as to what her shirt hid.

The distraction worked well, even though it had not been planned. Of course, her partner had been distracted as well. Dirk reneged three times. However, they still won all 5 games.

When they got back into the car, the beer they had drunk had gone to Jennah's head. She leaned suggestively against Dirk and circled his thigh with her fingernail. He took her back to her place, and she invited him up for dinner.

So far, so good.

Then he started to kiss her. She kissed him back, but the alcohol inhibited her ability. She kissed him sloppily. She giggled a lot and stumbled when they moved toward her bedroom. He had to half carry her to the bed. He was tempted to merely leave her there, but she had other plans.

Jennah grabbed his belt and somehow was able to unbuckle him before he realized what she had done. She had his hard cock out before he turned to walk away. Her fingers felt good on him and he allowed her to play with him.

She started to suck on his dick, but her mouth was almost numb from her beers and she couldn't really suck him well. The result was the sloppiest and briefest blow job in his life. He laid her back and began to work on her, licking her thighs, but apparently she was really ticklish because she kept giggling.

He tried to suck on her breasts, but she had to pee; all that beer, you know. She came back from the bathroom and jumped on top of him, putting a knee into his abdomen. He almost threw up.

Jennah apologized profusely, and soon he was feeling better. He kissed her [after he used her toothbrush to brush his teeth] and then moved to her sensitive nipples. She came almost immediately. She was a screamer and the neighbor upstairs pounded on her floor, which was Jennah's ceiling.

He laid on his back and she mounted him, but by then, his erection was gone. She played with his balls to arouse him again, and her nail scratched him. That didn't help.

Eventually he was hard and she guided his pole into her slit, and she bounced on him. Dirk got carried away and pinched her nipple too hard, eliciting a few choice words from her and his growing frustrations to continue growing. Finally she was under him and he slipped inside her and they finally finished what they had started. Exhausted, they both fell asleep.

He mulled it over and decided to get up and leave before she woke up. He lay there looking at Jennah and his anger dissipated She was pretty cute, and not everything that had happened was her fault. He felt himself getting rock hard and he decided to try again.

He licked her nude breast as it was uncovered. She shivered in his sleep and he sucked, hard. She gasped and put her hand on his head. He heard her moaning as his hand slid up her body to her other breast, caressing her. A low moan escaped his own lips as her thighs rubbed against his man meat.

Jennah opened her eyes and smiled. She thought that she had been dreaming. It would have been the first wet dream she had of Dirk. She had confided months ago to Sandra about how she really liked Dirk. More than as a boss or friend. They both fantasized about his naked body, and had giggled at the thought of how big he was...or wasn't.

She now knew, he WAS.

He rolled between her legs and she parted them, knowing that he was going to lick her southern lips. She arched her back and mewled as his tongue found her clit. He kept up his tonguing until she came, hard. between his tongue and his fingers, he was driving her crazy.

She pulled a pillow over her face just in time...squeezing it tightly to allow no sound to escape the bedroom. Just as she finished cumming, she felt his cock teasing her entrance. She grabbed him gently this time, and stroked him as she rolled his balls. She carefully pulled on him so that he would move up to her chest. He did so and she took him into her mouth.

Jennah grabbed Dirk's bum and dug her nails in as she pulled him to a kneeling position so that more of him could slide down her throat. She felt his balls hitting her chin and pulled him even further in. As she sucked his cock, her tongue worked over his head in her mouth, in and out went his dick while around and around went her tongue.

He felt his balls begin to tighten as she took them and massaged them, as if trying to get the biggest load out of him. He thought that maybe she would get a huge load out of him. He moaned, feeling his dick swell. Suddenly she was swallowing his entire load, licking him until he was limp again. He grabbed the headboard so as not to collapse on her.

"Wow! That was so much better than last night. What happened?"

"I don't handle alcohol well. I rarely drink, and I didn't realize that I had drunk so much last night. I am sorry about that. I should have controlled myself better."

"That is ok. I just couldn't believe what all happened to us. Between your neighbor pounding on the ceiling, your nails-I don't know what else. I was so frustrated. I was beginning to curse the day I asked you out."

"I wouldn't have blamed you. But to be honest, I don't remember all of it. I remember Mrs. Raneburgh pounding on my ceiling, and I remember going to the bathroom in the middle of things. Not much else, though. Was it really that bad?"

"Sweetheart, you have no idea."

Dirk's fingers blazed a path on her shoulder as they circled on her skin. He nibbled on her ear. Amazingly he felt himself stiffen up. "This is ridiculous!" he thought. He has already cum twice and now he is getting hard again. "I am like a teenager again."

Jennah felt his cock twitch on her thigh and she knew he was getting hard again. She pushed him onto his back and placed a thigh on either side of his hips. She ground her swollen pussy on his pubic bone, leaving a sticky trail of her juices on his skin. She gyrated her hips and he moaned.

Jennah felt his dick hit her ass cheeks and she reached behind her and stroked him. Dirk groped her breasts and she felt herself begin to have a small orgasm. She raised up and guided her body over his waiting cock and slid him home just as her orgasm hit full force. His entering her intensified her big O and she bit her lip to not scream.

He drove hard and deep and she plunged roughly until she couldn't move anymore. He rolled over until he was on top and he pounded her sore pussy and her thighs had started to spasm from being in that position for so long. She will walk funny for a while, and she knew it.

Dirk reached between them and rubbed her clit. He felt her tighten around his cock as she came again. His mouth captured a perky nipple and he sucked hard, making her orgasm last even longer. Her pussy was milking his cock for all of his spunk, and he felt the familiar release as he dove as deeply as he could and held himself inside her.

Jennah felt his cock jerking inside her and she knew he was cumming. He grunted. She moaned. Her hand snaked between their bodies and she felt his balls as they squeezed the last of his love juice into her. He jerked and then collapsed on top of her.

"This seems to be much better than last night. I could stand to do this more often-once I recover from this time!" Jennah giggled, which made her pussy tighten around his sensitive cock before he slipped out.

"Oh...my...God! Don't do that anymore! You will kill me if you giggle like that again!" Dirk panted.

"Well, I hate to say it, but, I really do need to pee again. Do you think you could let me up?"

"Jennah, for you, anything within my power. Unfortunately, I am not sure that moving is within my power right now." He groaned as he slowly rolled off of Jennah, with her help of course.

Jennah moved stiffly as she sat up. Her thighs were burning and felt bruised. Her pussy was sore and felt very used. She gingerly scooted to the edge of the bed and put her shaking legs to the test and stood up. She almost fell, but she used different things to hold her upright, if somewhat still unsteady.

She sat down on the cold toilet seat and sighed in relief as she relieved herself. Her stomach growled and she thought about breakfast. They were going to have to go out to eat. She had no food in her house.

She finished and walked a little more steadily to the bed and sat down.

"Dirk, we need to talk."

"Do you regret last night and this morning?" Dirk panicked.

"No, but I have no food and I am starving. Where do you want to go eat?"

Dirk laughed. "Ummm, I think I jumped the gun a bit, then?"

"Yeah, but I am still starving. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't care, as long I eat. I am hungry too, and not for just you" He chuckled. She blushed.

They ended up going to Bob Evans and eating a very hearty breakfast, each. The waitress seemed to realize why they were so hungry and winked at them.

"Do you think we should be open about us at work?"

"I won't hide it, but work is work. As long as we don't fool around while we are together at work, and don't let our jobs slide, we should be fine. I think that half of the crew wanted us to get together anyway."

"I think you are right about that. Especially Sandra. She wanted to know details about last night. I don't think that I could tell her."

"Why not? As long as you aren't too detailed, you should be alright."

"It isn't that, I just don't remember it. And I certainly do not want to discuss this morning. Not in detail, but in general terms would be okay."

"Well, let me know what you tell Sandra, because I know that she will be looking at me in a new way."

"True."

After breakfast, they knew that Jennah had to go to work, so they went back to her place and showered together. Not all of it was to get her clean. Dirk couldn't keep his hands off of her. She couldn't keep her hands off of him.

Jennah worked that day as well as she could, but still being sore, even after the hot shower, she just couldn't move very fast. She loved it. Dirk had the day off since he was going to be on call for Sandy that night, but Jennah didn't think that Sandy would need him.

All of the paperwork was in order, and the place looked like everything was done right. She was proud of Sandy. Jennah was glad for more than personal reasons that Sandra was promoted. By the time Sandra came in to work, Jennah was ready to go home, but she still had an extra hour before she could leave.

"We were pretty busy today, so I had the crew stock a little extra for you tonight. You did a great job last night, and I really don't think that you will be calling Dirk. You handled everything well, just like I figured that you would."

"Thanks. Did Jonny fill that vat like I asked?"

"Yeah, it was almost overflowing this morning" Jennah laughed.

"So...?"

"So, what?"

"How did it go?"

Jennah sighed.

'Actually, I don't know. I drank a lot of beer last night, and I can't remember much. But what I do remember, oh my God, I think I would like to forget! Well, MOST of it anyway." Jennah giggled.

"Oh my God, what happened?"

"Well, let me put it this way, Dirk was NOT happy this morning when he woke up. But I fixed it." She giggled, giving Sandy a secretive look.

"You fucked him last night?"

"I think so. But I don't remember much of it. This morning was much better."

"Thank God. I didn't think that you two would EVER get together."

"I almost screwed it up last night. But thankfully, he stayed and woke me up. I was able to show him how it could be, when I was not drunk."

"Good for you. So," Sandy leaned back in the chair int he office, "Is he as big as I thought?"

Jennah blushed.

"Ummm, well, let me put it this way, he definitely has what it takes to satisfy a woman. Aside from that, he knows what he is doing. He made me so sore that when I got up to pee this morning, my legs shook and I almost fell. I had to hold onto the wall."

"Hmmm. I guess that means that I have to look at him with a whole new respect, doesn't it?"

Jennah laughed. "If you want to. I already told him that I wouldn't be going into too much detail, but I would tell you about it."

"Okay. I might even ask him, since you don't remember much of last night."

"Don't you dare!"

"Okay, maybe not. But I wouldn't let Charity know about it. She has a huge crush on Dirk. She was cranky last night after she heard that you were out together. Keep an eye on her when you work with her, okay?"

"Will do. Oh shit! I need to get these drawers counted! Move aside babe! I need to get moving because Dirk was still at my place when I left. He was going to stay tonight too, so if you need him, call my place first, or my pager. If we go anywhere, I will have my pager with me."

Jennah finished counting the drawers in record time and sped to the bank to make the deposit once her shift was over. She was eager to get back home, to Dirk.

She walked into her bedroom to find Dirk in bed wearing nothing but a bow on his penis. She burst into laughter and had to sit down.

DIrk blushed.

"I thought you would like this." He said, sounding hurt.

"I do! I just didn't expect you of all people to do that. You are so serious all of the time, and to be spontaneous like that just took me by surprise! I like to unwrap gifts in a unique way. Can I unwrap yours?"

"How is that?"

"With my mouth"

"In that case," he spread his arms in a wide welcome, "be my guest."

Jennah dove to the bed and landed on his legs, pinning them down. He yelped, but she didn't move. Instead, she took off the bow with her teeth, as her tongue tickled his dick. She was sore and stiff from the previous night, but that didn't stop her from enjoying Dirk. He was also sore, but he was enjoying her mouth and hands too much to be concerned about it.

After they had made wild monkey sex seem tame, they showered and went out. Jennah took care to have her pager on her. She drove, but he drove her wild, reaching over and licking her neck as he tweaked her nipples. She drove erratically.

"Oh shit!"

Dirk saw the lights at the same time. He groaned.

The officer walked slowly up to the car, shining his light into her face, Jennah and Dirk already had their licenses out and handed them to the officer.

"Have you had anything to drink tonight?"

Jennah blushed as she remember the last liquid to go down her throat. Dirk's cum.

"Umm, officer, not anything alcoholic."

"What, may I ask, did you drink?"

Jennah looked at dirk and blushed deeply. The officer saw this.

"Nevermind, I think I know. Did you realize that you were swerving like a drunk?"

They both took sobriety tests, and passed.

As the officer left, they burst into laughter and she started up her car again. Jennah took Dirk to bar that served great dinners as well as great liquor. She rubbed his dick under the table and he rubbed her panties, causing them to adhere to her lips like a second skin. Her miniskirt allowed him easy access to her panties, and what was under them.

Just then her pager went off. It was Sandy. She groaned and called the store.

"Are you alright, Sandy?"

"Yeah, but we have a bit of a problem here. Steve cut his finger pretty badly and Sarah had to go home sick, so I am short by two people. It wouldn't be so bad, but we are getting killed here. Steve's mom took him to the ER to get some stitches. I tried not to call you, but I had to!" Sandra sounded like she was going to cry.

"Calm down, Sandy. These things happen. We will both be in. If we both come in, we can get done faster. Let me tell Dirk, and give us about half an hour. Alright?"

"Yeah, thanks. I am really sorry about this. I hope that I didn't interrupt anything."

"Just dinner. We will get it to go. I have a uniform in my trunk all the time, and we are pretty close to Dirk's place. It shouldn't take us too long to get there."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Jennah told Dirk what happened and they paid the bill and left, speeding to his place so that they could change. They made it to the store in about 25 minutes, and it was being slammed. They dove right in and hardly had time to say hello to Sandy. They both agreed that she was still in charge, they were there as help only. Dirk was able to tell her that before things got too rough, and Sandy seemed relieved that they had shown up.

Several hours later, sweaty and sticky, tired and sore, they went back to his place and crashed. Falling asleep before they could finish what they had been doing at the bar.

They eventually got married, and it seemed like no matter what, something was always interrupting their sex life. Dirk took care not to let Jennah drink beer, and Jennah took care not to scream too loudly.

Years later, Dirk would look back at the first time they dated, and shake his head as he remember how he had almost given up because so many things had gone wrong. He was glad that he woke up horny that morning and she had responded the way that she had.

Jennah tried to remember what happened the first night together, but Dirk never told her. He figured that she didn't need to know. They often laughed about how they should have known that their life together would be so topsy turvy, considering their first date.

They felt that it just made life more interesting when they got pulled over by the cops because he was speeding due to her head bobbing in his lap as he drove, or when the shelves in the kitchen fell as they were licking and sucking each other.

All they knew is that they always had fun and they had the worst luck with being interrupted. They finally went on a second honeymoon since, that is the only time that they weren't disturbed. Unfortunately, the second honeymoon included a hotel fire that utterly destroyed the hotel.

12