Can There Be Peace Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
14.1k words
4.5
30.1k
28
6

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. This story is a tad different from my others. It deals deeply in mind control, BDSM, succubae, and some water sports. In addition, like my other stories this one contains latex, nylons, tats, military, PTSD, and female/ female relationships. So, if none of the above interests you, do not bother to read further.

*

It had been a long time coming. A stint in the military, able to vote, and still could not drink in the land she had fought to keep safe for better than half her enlistment. Now Karen was out and tomorrow could take care of itself. She decided she would start at one end of liquor row, the name they had given the bars just off base, and work her way down to the other end while stopping to have a drink in each bar. Seeing she was still dressed in her fatigues, she didn't worry too much about anyone giving her a hard time. Everyone knew military chicks were badass.

Sure enough she was left alone as she moved from bar to bar drinking. Some places had good bands, some had okay and a few had terrible bands. They played anything from country to grunge rock but she didn't mind. She was there for the chance to drink, not dance. Finally, it was near two in the morning when she saw a flyer stapled to the telephone pole outside the last place. It was red with black printing and said, "The Red Door." Below that was the line, "All who enter leave changed." At the bottom was an address.

"I have got to see this," she said as she put the address into her phone. She knew she was too drunk to drive, but slid in behind the wheel anyways. She followed the directions on her phone and finally ended up in the warehouse district. Stopping she noticed several cars parked before the address and walked to the door. She smiled owlishly at the red paper covering the door and then realized there wasn't a door knob.

Pushing at the door did no good so she banged loudly. A moment later the door opened and she looked at a nude woman who quickly dropped her eyes. "Welcome to Club Red Door Mistress. May this slave show you a table or would Mistress rather sit at the bar."

"Bar," Karen replied. She followed the woman, with a smile on her face. She had tumbled into a fetish club.

As she sat at the bar the woman said, "If this slave can serve you more Mistress, her number is 21."

She watched her walk away and noted her cute ass, before turning to the bartender, "Bud long neck." Only after she had her drink did she turn to look around. While there were several tables and booths scattered around, the place seemed half-deserted. At least that was what it looked like at first. She realized about half of the customers were kneeling beside or under tables. At one end was a raised stage and in the background was soft classical music playing.

A woman decked out in leather got up from one of the tables and walked to the stage. Standing off to one side she said, "Tonight we have several items on the docket. First up is number 17." A blond girl, devastatingly beautiful and wearing a collar walked up and knelt in the center of the platform. The woman waited a moment and then said, "This pleasure slave has been trained in the arts and according to her owner can build a ship in a bottle with her tongue. In addition, she is cleared for breeding if that is your desire. I have examined her and can attest to her ability to pleasure a woman." There was laughter at that, "The bidding will start at five thousand."

Through her drunken haze, Karen realized she was watching a real slave auction. The price for the blonde's bidding war went to fifty thousand before she was sold. "Holy shit." She breathed. As the woman was led off, she looked towards the door and the other woman. Was this woman also for sell? The woman was looking at her with fear and need as if to say with her eyes, "Protect me."

She couldn't leave but didn't dare stay. What would she do? She had sworn to protect but this was way outside her duties. With sick fascination she watched as several women and ripped men were auctioned off. While none went as high as the first, the lowest was still several more thousand more than she had. She looked towards the woman to mouth "I can't" but saw her walking to the stage as the woman called, "Last piece of property is number 21."

"Oh god," Karen whispered.

"Number 21 was a free woman who desired to give herself into slavery. She is completely untrained and I found her clumsy in her technique. However, to the right master or mistress, I believe she will make a fine addition to your stable. Minimum bid is 20 dollars to cover the cost of her brand." Compared to the other women, number 21 looked like a mud hen. When no one spoke up the woman said, "Come now, wouldn't someone love to take this piece of clay and mold her into your heart's desire?" Again there was only silence and the auctioneer looked at the woman, "I'm sorry dear, back to the dog kennel tonight."

Almost before the woman spoke Karen was on her feet and said loudly, "Forty dollars." She slapped the money on the bar and headed towards the door.

Before she reached it the woman caught up with her and said, "A girl thanks her Mistress for buying her.

It was only when she reached her car that she realized the woman was still following her and holding a paper sack. "You're free, go home."

"Please Mistress, a girl's home is with you." The woman said looking down. After a moment she said, "You don't want me... nobody wants me."

"Ah hell... Get in," Karen said. She opened the passenger door and once the woman sat said, "Slide over... I'm too drunk to drive."

"As you command Mistress," the woman said sliding over to the driver's seat. "Where would Mistress like her slave to drive her."

"Not the base that's for sure," Karen said and cracked up laughing at the vision of a nude woman driving her there. "Parent's house." She drunkenly typed in the address into her phone and handed it to the woman.

As they drove she looked at the woman driving the car and wondered why. Finally, she couldn't restrain herself, "Why?"

"Why what Mistress?" the woman asked glancing at her before returning her eyes to the road.

"Why all this?"

"Because this slave needs a strong willed Mistress to guide her though life. Alone she is nothing, but kneeling before her Mistress she is someone, someone special." The woman finally said.

"Could you knock off the third person crap and tell me why you sold yourself into slavery?" Karen asked after trying to get her mind wrapped around the warped speaking style.

"Mistress, without you I am nothing. I need your strong hand to guide me though life." She said after a moment. "All my life, every choice I made turned out to be the wrong one. Even when I made a choice to become submissive and let someone else lead, until you, no one would have me."

"I can't believe that," Karen replied. "You're sweet, have a cute butt and I love your eyes."

"For six months' Mistress, I stood on the stage and no one would buy me. No one that is until you that is. A girl thanks her Mistress; I thank my Mistress." The woman said after a few glances in her direction. After a few minutes of silence, she glanced over and found her Mistress had fallen asleep.

It was early morning when she stopped the car. According to the phone, the dark log cabin nestled in the hills was the place. "Mistress, we're here," she said almost afraid to wake her up. It took two more tries but finally her Mistress's eyes opened and looked around confusedly.

Karen nodded and got out of the car she staggered up to the door and then patted her pockets looking for her keys. It wasn't until the woman with her handed them to her that she remembered why she was coming here. Opening the door, she went inside, "Bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen," she said as she walked through the house. Going to the master bedroom, she fell face first into the bed and closed her eyes.

She dreamed she had found her soul mate, a woman with the most captivating blue eyes who pleasured her in ways she had never thought possible. She awoke to find a nude woman kneeling beside the bed holding a glass of water and bottle of aspirins. Wordlessly she took 2 aspirins and drank the water.

"Would Mistress like her morning coffee?" the nude woman said still not looking up at her.

"Yes please," Karen replied getting up. She realized she had somehow undressed and folded her clothes on a chair from the little dinette set in her drunken haze the night before. She vaguely remembered the club and buying the woman the night before. As the woman walked up she caught sight her blue eyes and said softly, "It was you...."

"A girl hopes Mistress is pleased with her. She tried her best," the woman said flowing into a kneeling position and handing her the coffee.

Lifting the cup to her lips Karen asked, "Have you had your coffee yet?"

"No Mistress," the girl replied still looking down.

"Well get some," She said finally taking a sip. She had been expecting some weak assed coffee but found it was every bit as strong as army coffee. "Hey this is good," she said in surprise.

"A girl thanks her Mistress. Her father was in the military and liked his morning coffee strong." The slave replied as she stood and walked out. A moment later she was back and knelt with lowered head as she drank her coffee.

"What is your name?" Karen asked after a moment. "I can't keep going hey you... yes you... the one with the eyes..." She smiled, "You know what I mean?"

"A girl is nameless until her Mistress and owner thinks she is worthy of one," the girl replied softly.

"I see..." Karen paused, "Look up at me. I can see it is time for some rules. You have not earned the right to talk in third person yet. You will look at me when we are talking and answer all my questions truthfully. No more dancing around allowed."

"Yes Mistress," the girl replied looking up at her.

"Now what is your name?"

"My driver's license says Marie Ann Stevenson."

"You don't look like a Marie or an Ann.... You look like Catherin or Cat for short." Karen smiled as the girl burst into a big smile.

"Oh thank you, Mistress!" Cat exclaimed.

"What did you do before you became mine?" Karen asked.

"Kicked around and looked for someone who would dominate and yet love me at the same time." Cat paused and then added, "And find someone I could love in return."

"Passion without compassion is meaningless," Karen said softly. "I would hope last night there was some feelings behind the passion on your side."

"Mistress, may I answer as my heart dictates?" Cat asked dropping her eyes.

"Ut oh here it comes," Karen muttered to herself. "Yes Cat."

Cat looked up and took the coffee cup from her Mistress's unresisting fingers. Crawling up the bed between her legs she pushed her Mistress back and straddled her looking down into her owner's face she said, "I fell for you the moment I saw you. I knew you felt it too when you looked at me and watched fearfully as I mounted the stage. I love you," she said tenderly kissing Karen. "You are my Mistress, my friend, and I love you more than anything else in the world.

Karen took the Cat's head in hers and kissed her hard, "I love you too," she moaned into the other woman's mouth. Rolling over until she was on top she smiled down at Cat. "You forgot soul mate," she said kissing Cat's neck. She looked into Cat's beautiful eyes and said, "What does my little slave girl desire to be allowed to do to for her Mistress?" She rolled over onto her back while pulling Cat on top of her. "I bet my little Cat would like a morning snack."

The night before had not been a dream after all. Cat's tongue knew just how to please her and drove her crazy with pleasure. When the other woman finally slowed down, Karen asked, "Am I dead?"

"No Mistress," Cat replied

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Mistress,"

"How odd, I would have sworn an angel just drove me crazy with her tongue and fingers." Karen said with a smile. Sitting up, she looked down at Cat, "Cat what gets your blood flowing?"

"Other than your smile, Mistress?"

"Yes dear, what else."

"Not counting you, which can excite me just by a look or sound of your sexy voice, latex, bondage, and mumble mumble." Cat replied.

"What was that last part?"

"I said mind control," Cat said dropping her eyes. She quickly raised them once more. "I want to become what you wish. Instill in me your desires and fetishes. Let me take them as mine and share in your hidden desires Mistress. Please."

"I don't know how baby," Karen replied feeling like she let Cat down.

"It's easy Mistress. Just tell me to lay down, and guide me somewhere you feel safe. Describe as you go along as much as possible and once there tell me to let go and relax. You can test by tickling or something." Cat replied. "Would Mistress like to practice on her willing slave?"

"She will if someone learns to speak in first person," Karen replied standing up. "Come and lay on the bed said the spider to the fly."

Cat crawled up on the bed and lay down with her arms at her sides with her eyes closed. Opening them she said, "Help me... Help meeeeee," and giggled.

"A line that will never die out," Karen replied with a smile. She looked at her clothes sitting on the chair and dumped them on the floor. Pulling the chair up she said, "There is a place I used to go. Let me take you there now. Leaving the house I say, I always hoped I would get to share this with my soul mate one day. Taking your hand in mine I raise it to my lips and kiss it tenderly. On the other side of the driveway at the edge of the woods is a path. I walk across and up it. While it slopes uphill it is not too steep and the woods surround us. In a matter of moments, we are in the forest, the outside world left behind. Listen to the sounds of the wind through the leaves Cat, it's magical."

"Hear the soft bird calls and sounds the squirrels make as they scurry up and down the trees around us." Karen paused a moment and said, "Oh look... see them... a doe and her fawn walking not ten feet away from us." She hears a soft moan from Cat and said in a loud whisper, "Shhh let them pass and then we can continue on. Okay they are passing by us, time to see what else the forest has to show today."

She noticed Cat's little smile as she led her deeper into the forest and pointed out things for her to discover. "Finally, we come to an old growth evergreen forest. Feel how spongy the needles make the ground. It's a nice place to sit and wait to see what comes to visit us. I sit with my back against a tree and pat my lap for your head. You were up all night Cat; you should rest now... go to sleep for me. Deep, deep asleep in our grove." She worked it several ways telling her to relax and go to sleep before saying, "Is my little Cat relaxed?"

"Yessss..."

"You love it here in our grove, with your head in my lap. You feel safe here. Feel my fingers sliding through your hair as you soak in the need to come back at my slightest wish."

"Comeee bac..." Cat replied slowly with the hint of a smile.

"Every time you come back it will be faster than the last time and you will feel more relaxed and open for my commands." Like the other things she had said she phrased it different ways until she was sure Cat got it. "When I count to five I want my Cat to wake up and cum harder than she ever has before. 1...2...3...4...5."

Cat woke up feeling refreshed and suddenly orgasmed. At first she was scared but she realized her Mistress had done it and rejoiced in her orgasmic bliss. Coming down she looked at her Mistress and said, "Thank you, Mistress."

She didn't know what to expect. It wasn't the massive orgasm that she watched Cat experience that's for sure. The girl arched her back so much that Karen was worried she was going to snap her neck in the process. When she finally lay back and looked her with such blind devotion and love Karen felt her heart swell. "You're welcome, but that was just the start... go back to our grove Cat... back to the evergreen forest and my lap." She watched as Cat's eyes slammed shut and rather than continuing on, pushed her deeper to sleep just to make sure. Getting up she went to her bedroom and pulled out a pair of high heels. She turned the chair so she was facing Cat and said, "Even though deep asleep I want you to open your eyes and look at me Cat." The woman's eyes opened and she rolled her head to look at her.

"I love high heels, platform high heels... the higher the better," Karen said as she licked and sucked on the stiletto tip. Opening her legs, she slowly masturbated with it. "While I love heels, my little Cat is obsessed with them. Aren't you pet?"

"Heellllssss...." Cat slurred as her hips began rocking back and forth as her eyes tracked the shoe.

"Good girl needing her Mistress to fuck her with her shoe." Karen cooed as she masturbated slowly with the heel. "Perhaps if my Cat is a very good girl I will buy her ballet boots... boots that force her to walk on her tippy toes... I bet Cat would love that."

Cat whimpered in need, "Bootssss..."

"Close your eyes now and make a kissy face. Mistress is going to let her good girl suck on her honey covered heel," She stood and pushed the heel into Cat's mouth before going back to get a pair of silky pantyhose. Returning she put them on and retrieved her shoe. "But what good is a pair of shoes unless you have silky hose on. Open your eyes pet," Karen was rubbing her covered cunny with one hand as she licked the shoe with the other. "Look at my legs... just as with shoes, you love the idea of wearing hose and looking at your Mistress in them. You need to run your hands over them and worship me through them. Close your eyes Cat..."

She waited until the girl had her eyes closed and said, "Imagine and feel my nylon covered foot pleasuring you as I use your foot on myself. Feel me building as my movements get jerky.... Closer to the edge until I say together come together... now, I scream out as I orgasm."

Unlike the other one, Cat didn't thrash around as much but her back did arch for a long moment before she fell lifeless back onto the bed. "Good girl. Time to wake up on the count of five have a little orgasm as you come awake. 1...2...3...4...5." Karen said as she stood, put the shoes on and waited for Cat to open her eyes. She wanted to see how well it worked.

Cat orgasmed as she opened her eyes and smiled, while less intense than the last one it was mind blowing none the less. She looked at Karen and said, "That was nic...." Her eyes focused on her Mistress's pantyhose and she stopped dead. As if in a trance she crawled out of bed and saw the shoes and whimpered. Crawling over she began nuzzling her Mistress's legs while her hands caressed her ankles and shoes.

"What size shoe do you wear Cat?" Karen asked looking down at her while trying to keep from being distracted too much.

"8 ½ though sometimes I take a 9 Mistress," Cat replied unable to stop nuzzling and stroking her Mistress's legs and high heels.

"Close enough," Karen said. "Wait here," she walked into the other room and taking a pair of pantyhose she grabbed a pair of six inched heeled pumps. The shoes forced the wearer to almost stand on the ball of their feet and looked sexy as hell. Returning she looked down at Cat, "I know what Cat is going to wear if she can help me unpack the car." She smiled, "Or I could just tie you down and make you look at them while I unpack and then go to the grocery store alone."