Can There Be Peace Ch. 09

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
15.2k words
4.66
5.2k
2
2

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Any mistakes you find are not his fault; they are mine for not making all the changes he recommends.

*

Karen would have continued but suddenly she heard a man's voice say loudly, "What do you mean you're not interested anymore?" She hurried towards the voice and Cat raced by her. When Karen reached him, he was yelling at a young woman, one of her daughters with Cat trying to calm him down to no avail. Karen took one look at the situation and realized there were enough daughters here to rip him limb from limb. Feeding from their anger, she could sit back and watch the show and be happy.

Instead Karen stepped forward, "Enough!" With inhuman strength she grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around to face her. "You will calm down and tell me what the trouble is."

Though he struggled to turn back he found the woman standing before him was a lot stronger than she looked. "I come back on leave and this bitch tells me she's not interested in me anymore."

"You will address me as Staff Sergeant and keep a civil tongue. If you can't do that then I will rip out your tongue and bury you. Do you understand me soldier?" Karen's voice turned cold. "Try again and do it right."

He realized that while the woman before him was dressed like something out of a fetish magazine, she was hard as nails. She had that look in her eyes that meant death. "Sorry Staff Sergeant. I returned home on leave before shipping out. I decided to pop the question to my girlfriend and her reply was to break off our relationship." He said while focusing beyond her left shoulder.

"Son, we all have been hurt. It is better to know now how she feels than to be over there and find out. That's a sure way to get zapped. I've seen it too many times." Karen said kindly. She looked at the girl who looked frightened but determined none the less. "Daughter, how do you feel about him?"

"Ed's my best friend in the whole world," she replied awed by the goddess speaking to her directly.

"You see, it's not that she hates you, it's that you are her best friend." Karen said.

"You've been friend zoned," Some drunk said from the bar and laughter erupted.

"Assholes," Karen replied. She looked at Cat, "Deal with it harshly."

"With pleasure," Cat replied as she left.

She looked at the young man, "I know it hurts. I know the hurt since I went through the same thing. I thought I had love and it turned into something else." She looked down to compose herself. Raising her eyes, she said, "It worked out in the end. It always does." She paused, "I don't want to kick you out and add to your shitty time. Do you think you two," she looked at the girl also, "Can have a good time as best friends without fighting?"

"Yes, Staff Sergeant," Ed replied. He found he could turn and said to the girl, "I'm sorry I called you a bitch Reg. Forgive me?"

"Of course Ed," she said coming around the table and hugging him.

"If you feel you still need a shoulder to cry on, come see me okay Ed?" Karen said tenderly.

"I will Staff Sergeant." He said warming to her. He wished that she was leading his platoon because he knew she would make sure they were all safe no matter what.

Karen headed towards the bar and found that Cat was back at the door. Walking over to her she said, "What happened to the peanut gallery?"

"He was invited to leave before I got to him." Cat replied. "It seems the waitresses dealt with it." She gestured out the door.

Karen looked and found a man leaning against the wall with a bloody nose. Walking up to him she said, "Next time you mouth off, I will kill you."

He opened him mouth to say fuck you bitch but the words died in his throat. For a second there he saw something else, something demonic and heartless instead of a woman. "Yes mam..." the words came out softly.

She looked at him for a moment longer and turned to go. After a few steps she stopped and turned to face him. "Go home before you get into trouble." Karen watched as he nodded and walked quickly down the sidewalk. Returning to the door she said, "Major, you have to be firm and get their respect then you can talk them down. By starting nice you don't stand a chance. You know better, I know you do Cat."

"Yes Mistress," Cat replied.

"Remind me to have a talk with all of you. Since I decided to buy this place, we will be here nightly and I want to make sure everyone knows how to deal with issues." She paused and then said, "Daughters... I am seeking an accountant. If you know of one who you think is worthy to become your sister, bring her. Likewise, if you know a bartender who is worthy I would like her also. This will be my temple. I want you to consider this a place to bring friends be they male or female and new soon to be sisters. Most of all, I want you to consider it a safe haven for you to enjoy yourselves without fear."

She smiled at Cat and went to the booth. There she found Jane out cold and Baby Girl sitting up and drinking her warm beer with her wrists still bound. Sitting down Karen said, "Good girl." She reached over and unbound Baby Girl's wrists and said, "Untie your legs dear." She looked around and saw everyone was busy. "Why don't you go give Cat a break. She's been at the door for a while."

"As you command Mistress." Baby Girl said. Before she got up she said, "I know of an accountant but..."

"Who?"

"Rachel Thomson." Baby Girl replied.

"Her? She made the school librarian, Miss Brown, look like a slut and you know how stuck up she was."

"She is a CPA now and a damn good one. Of course she is still stuck up something fierce and single." Baby Girl replied.

"Now I could just order you to go bring her against her will to me. But I want to make it challenging for you." Karen thought for a moment. "Since I am still upset at you for lying to me. No upset is not even close to what I'm feeling. I'm mad and hurt that you of all people would feel you can't tell me the truth." She closed her eyes and took a breath to calm down, "I want you, to use Little Bit, Darkstar, and Red to talk her into coming to me of her own free will tomorrow evening without shortcuts. They must be the ones instead of you. You will be busy playing with someone so you should give them instructions. If they can get her into club wear I will give you what you really want."

"What do I really want?" Baby Girl asked softly.

"For me not to be whipped. Right?"

"So I get the girls to bring Miss Stuck-up here to a night club tomorrow night without them doing any tricks or such and you forget the whipping?" Baby Girl asked.

"That's correct assuming she dresses in club wear. If she doesn't wear club clothing, then I will take five and one person of my choosing will do it using the whip of her choice. If Rachel doesn't come at all, then one of you will give me ten using a whip of my choice."

"You will pick me... I just know it." Baby Girl said as she turned to go.

A few minutes later Darkstar came over, "Can I get you anything, Mistress?"

"A glass with some ice and.." she got her bag and gave Darkstar her credit card, "... something to eat even if it's fries or nachos or something. If you girls haven't eaten, make sure you do and bring the food here. I don't want you passing out from starvation on me."

"We have been snacking, Mistress," Darkstar replied with a smile. "But I'll get a big order of nachos for all of us to nibble on."

"Good girl," Karen replied.

The rest of the night went fine and by two thirty they were back home. She looked at Baby Girl, "I need her ready by Monday morning. Trailer trash slut with a thing for older men and a cock in every hole. No marks, brands or tats." She watched as the six carried Carol off and went inside.

While latex and nylons were nice, she still preferred skin and stripped down. Going into the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror. While her nipple had healed, there was a thin scar with two round dots on each side running across it. Part of her wanted it to fade away but she said, "It gives character and is a reminder to them never to lie to me." She stepped back and looked at her body a long moment as it changed from human to succubus. Other than the red skin horns, wings, and talons of the succubus body, she changed her human body to match. In addition, she kept her brands, piercings and C cup size while firming them up.

Karen looked at her face, Baby Girl had done wonders with it and while she was pleased, there were a few things to change. She thinned and arched her brows more sharply, filled out her lips so they looked more sensual and looked at her pale green eyes a long time. Finally, she said, "I think as a tribute to mother, they should be emerald green, hypnotic but only when I want them to be. I don't want the priestesses to turn into zombies. I made that mistake already."

By the time she was done, the others had returned and were sitting around relaxing in the living room. She walked out and said, "As you have heard by now, I will be buying the club and building." She paused and said, "Before we go to bed, there were a few things I want to deal with. First of all, look at me and tell me what you want." She stood with her hands on her hips and waited.

"Ravished, dominated, fucked until I'm mindless, at your feet, pleasuring you," came five voices each saying a different one. After a moment Baby Girl said, "punished."

"Red, stand up dear." Karen said. "Now look at your sister," she said to the others once Red was standing next to her. She turned to Red and said softly, "Trust me love."

"Always," Red replied captivated by Karen's eyes. She never realized how beautiful they were until now. And those lips... so kissable. She felt warmness over her body and mewed in pleasure as her cunny throbbed.

Finishing the girl's body and face Karen smiled and stepped off to the side, "What do you think?"

"Red! You're fucking beautiful!" Little Bit said surprised. She looked at Karen, "Goddess, please fix me."

One by one she worked on each girl cleaning their lines, firming their breasts and making them beautiful. Each was different and yet each was seductive in their own way. Finishing she said, "I have left your basic sizes, looks, piercings, brands, slave freckles and such. But my priestesses should scream sex appeal in their own right." Karen smiled and then added, "This doesn't mean you can skip the morning runs." She paused and then added, "Red, I know you can draw, but do you think you could make the tat design into a wall mural say on the back wall where the pool table is? I think it and changing the décor will draw more in."

Karen looked at them and added, "You should know your bodies have been fixed. Humans are too frail and my priestess should be better than that. Change forms!" Before her the six girls skin shifted to red, horns and wings appeared. "You will note that you are as I am now. You are truly my daughters and have the abilities that the High Priestess had before. Return to human look." It took a moment for them to change back.

When they looked human she said, "You still feel pain, can be hurt for a time but no one other than myself can kill you unless you allow it. You no longer need sleep or even to eat for power. You feed on pleasure or pain." Karen paused and turned to look at the fireplace. "I debated allowing you this boon because the chance for misuse is strong. Every daughter I have made in the past, daughter as in how you are now, has descended into madness and had to be destroyed in the end. Each time I hope her mind is strong enough to overcome. However each time she becomes lost in a feeding frenzy and I must kill her."

When she turned to face them, they could see the tears rolling down her cheeks and pain in her face, "I thought killing my mother was bad. It doesn't even come close to the hurt from killing hundreds of my daughters." She closed her eyes and added, "As it stands from past experience, two of you will become power hungry, two pain hungry, and two fall into madness within a month." She opened her eyes and gave a bark of laughter, "Mother thought Lilith could help Karen over her depression. Little did she know her daughter would have killed herself long ago had she a way."

"Is there no way goddess? No way to keep from falling?" Baby Girl asked.

"I don't know Sandy. I really don't. Each time I have tried, I picked carefully. I picked strong minds, weak minds, easy life, hard life, everything I could think of." She fell to her knees and looked down, "If I had just one daughter who could face it, a daughter to share my life with, going on would be so much easier."

Cat looked at the others and then got down on her knees before Karen. She took her Mistress's hands in hers and said, "Karen, you reminded me of something I already knew earlier. Let me return the favor." She waited until she looked up at her, "Would you hand a raw recruit a rifle and sent him out on patrol just like that?" She shook her head and said, "No, you would make him march around and learn slowly how to use it. Karen, think back to basic training. You must do for us the same thing as the army did for you. You would never go out on a patrol with some damn fool who didn't have the proper training. That is a sure way to get zapped. This is the same thing Staff Sergeant."

"We are your recruits, please teach us how to survive." Red said getting on her knees also. The other girls followed suit and after a moment she added, "Please mother, I need to learn control."

She looked at them and wondered if Cat's idea was sound. It sounded right to the human side of her so she nodded. Since she had made them, it was simple for her mind to flow into theirs and block off their powers including most of the ability to feed from strong emotions. "I have blocked the abilities of influencing others more so than what a human has. Also, you will only be able to receive a trickle of food per say from the strong emotions of others. Finally, it will take a French kiss, for you to make a sister. Then and only then will you be able to place my mark upon her."

"What about our looks? How do we hide our wings mother?" Darkstar asked.

"Humans will see you as a human female, beautiful and sexy. Your younger sisters will know you are something more than human. The further along the path they go, the more they will be able to see." Karen paused and looked at Cat, "Tomorrow you will drive all save Baby Girl into town. There, while three are talking to Rachel, you and Doll will find our guest proper trailer trash clothing, makeup and blond hair dye. Baby Girl will be busy applying her tat at the same time."

"May I ask what the deal you and Baby Girl made?" Doll asked.

Karen looked at Baby Girl and smiled, "If she comes, one of you of my choice gives me five strikes using the whip of her choice. If you can get her to wear club clothing or fetish wear I will forget it all together."

"What happens if she doesn't come?" Cat asked softly.

"Ten strikes from girl and the whip of my choice," Karen said smiling coldly.

"She means I do it and use that god awful whip," Baby Girl said looking down.

"Sister how could you?" Little Bit asked horrified.

"It was that or each of us using the barbed whip six times on her. I couldn't let that happen," Baby Girl looked up. "Thirty-six strikes would lay her back open to the bone."

Karen caught something in Cat's eyes and said, "Doll, would you, Red, Little Bit, and Darkstar take Baby Girl to the bedroom and ravish her. If you each get her to cum before you do, I'll give each of you a special treat. Oh and you can try as many times as you want." She looked at Baby Girl, "You on the other hand, I want you to enjoy yourself tonight and cum all you want. You did a very good job showing Jane the pleasures of being female." She watched as the five rushed back to the bedroom and then turned to Cat. "Outside..."

She followed Cat outside and once they were out on the porch she said, "I am assuming you would like to tear into me as a friend as opposed to a daughter and pet throwing a temper tantrum at her mother and Mistress."

"God damn it Karen! How could you sucker Sandy that way? You know damn well it will hurt her more than you."

She waited until Cat was done, "I find it funny you use his name even knowing he is a she and now your grandmother. If anyone was the sucker as you call it, I am. She knows Rachel as well or better than I do. If I know what I would do in her case, I'm sure she has already thought of it."

"And just what is that?" Cat spat.

"Put yourself in her place. You are an angry lipstick lesbian. You know the type, hates men and how they treat women but won't admit she prefers women. Three waitresses come to you wearing latex and high heels. They whine about the owner, the town banker making them wear this disgusting clothing or else. Add to that money laundering or something along those lines and you would come running. You will even wear club wear just to blend in once they mention it might help." Karen paused and looked at Cat, "Cutting his dick off would be just what she dreams of. It would prove her point about men."

"I... I hadn't thought about it but you're right." Cat said.

"Now about me setting any of you up. Do you think I need to sucker any of you? What do you think would happen if I said, Cat, because you have been a fucking bitch, you will have to whip me until I say stop?" Karen took a step forward and lowered her voice, "Do you think you really have it in you to say no?"

Cat realized she had crossed the line like Baby Girl and Red had in the basement before. If she wasn't careful she would find out first hand. In a soft voice she said, "No...I think I would whip you until my arm fell off Mistress."

"I think so too..." After a long pause, Karen turned away, "I could have simply gone and taken her myself or I could have told you girls how to do it. Instead, I made it a game, where Baby Girl would have a stake to win. Let me point out I never said who I would choose." She turned and stared hard at Cat, "But we both know now who it would be don't we Marie?"

"Yes Mistress, I read you loud and clear." Cat replied mentally gulping. Sure as hell, she would be the one. "I really stepped in it this time didn't I."

"No more than Sandy did. In Red's case, I wouldn't have finished the curse even if she called my bluff. However, you two should know better. A question is fine, but her hell no and your snide questioning in disbelief after I give you my reply is a definite line not to cross again." She took a breath and then said, "Go join your sisters in a night of play."

"Aren't you coming?" Cat asked.

"No, I'm going to go craw up into a tree in the grove and wallow in self-pity."

"Don't do that Karen... Being alone is the worst thing for you when you're down... I know that all too well." Cat said. She was afraid to push it, but decided to continue, "Do you trust me? I mean really trust me?"

"You know I do Cat. I know I put too much on you. But of all here, you and I connect on a level that the others can't see." Karen said looking at her.

Cat took her hand and led her to the dining table and said, "Lay face down, I'll be right back with a towel for your head. You just decided you want your tat started tonight with each of us working on it."