Can There Be Peace Ch. 12

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
14.7k words
4.77
5.1k
2
2

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Any mistakes you find are not his fault; they are mine for not making all of the changes he recommends.

Can There Be Peace? 12 by Kaereni

Karen found Doc sitting at his desk with his eyes closed and head thrown back. Walking slowly, she moved to where she could see Mary giving him a blow job. Karen spread her wings and pumped lust into the room and fed from their passion. She went over to one of the chairs and sat down as Doc began to grunt and Mary's sucking took on a wet slurping sound. A moment later Mary stood, saw her sitting there and walked over to sit beside her. Looking at her Karen said, "That was so hot."

Doc's eyes flew open, looked around, and saw Karen. At first, he was flustered and then said, "Mary was just helping me find a pen."

"I think she found and sucked it dry," Karen replied with a laugh. She looked at Mary and smiled before turning back to Doc, "Do you mind if Mary comes over Friday day? She and I have some things to work out."

"Of course." Doc replied. He looked at Mary, "Is that okay with you dear?"

"I'd love to spend a day under Miss Karen," Mary said looking at her.

"I'm not going to touch that line with a ten-foot pole," Karen laughed. She paused, "Could you excuse us for a few minutes Mary?"

"Of course Miss Karen," Mary replied with a smile. She blew a kiss towards John and left.

When they were alone Karen said, "Red fell and twisted or broke her ankle this morning and I need you to look at it. More importantly..." She paused and then asked, "How are things between you two now?"

"Much better, Mary is happier than she has been in years." Doc replied.

"Doc, I was there when mom mind fucked her. I was bound to a chair and made to watch it, all of it." She paused and looked down, "Of course I didn't know who she was working over, I thought it was just another of her slaves. I'm sorry I didn't know."

"That's okay Karen..." He replied. "Can you tell me what she did to her?"

"Short version was that Mom bound her on a table on her elbows and knees. Then hooked up three machines to fuck her mouth, ass, and cunny. Instead of regular dildos, she used ones with little spikes on them. The whole time she had her she was also using a special mix which included LSD on her and convinced her that you, Tom, and Dad were using her as a plaything, a fuck toy." Karen closed her eyes at the memory and moaned in pleasure. "Damn you, Damn you to hell," she whispered.

Oh god Karen I'm so sorry," Doc said softly. He heard her moan and her curse and got up and went over to hug her tightly. He couldn't imagine being a teen and having to watch your mother destroy another.

Karen hugged him back for a moment and then let go. He released her and sat next to her. "I need to walk her though it. If I don't she will flash back and have issues. When she gets home she will have a new mark." Karen stood, dropped her pants and panties. Lifting her shirt, she showed him the circle with a tree in the center brand over her pubic bone. "This is the mark of the Great Mother. All who have it will be able to tell who are their sisters and brothers. People who when you are having a hard time will always have your back." Karen lowered her shirt and pulled up her panties and pants. As she tucked her shirt in she added, "Mary needs to know that she has people who will help no matter the cost. You can't be beside her all the time, she will need to feel safe no matter where she goes until she gets the memories fully out."

She knelt before him and took his hands in hers, "Please trust me Doc. I could never hurt her, just like I couldn't hurt Tiffany."

"Tom's daughter?" Doc asked surprised.

"She made the mistake of being rude was trying to get me thrown out of Tom's club. Then to compound the issue she was very nasty to Cat and slapped her." Karen paused, "She was who I was working on when I said I would deal with that bitch of a receptionist you had. She paused, "But you see, Tiff was just young and spoiled not evil I couldn't turn her into a daddy's special little girl and paid Tom 250 k to keep her. Mary is the same way; I can't hurt her. I like Mary."

All that was news to him though he had met Tiffany and she was a brat who needed a serious spanking. "What happened to Tiffany?"

"I died her hair black and she is with us now all the time as Darkstar," Karen replied.

"What about Carol? It seems I remember you talking about turning her into a fuck toy." Dock asked. He added quickly, "Carol is a bitch through and through but she is also young and just needs time to grow up. I'm trying to understand the difference between the three and where Mary falls."

"Carol made Sandy's and my life hell in high school. When I came back she was the same bitch if not worse than before. She is living her dream as a trailer trash slut and loving every moment of it." Karen looked down, "Even though I hated her, I couldn't fuck her up like the receptionist. I helped her love what was happening to her and when she left she was happy as a lark with her new life." She looked back up, "Had I not stroked out, the bitch would have loved being a slave. As it was, I was being airlifted to Atlanta and the girls were stuck with dealing with her. They did it the fastest way they could so they could get to me before I died."

"Well I say they did a good job, I found a man over in Charlotte who was interested in taking her off my hands," Doc paused a moment and then said, "Karen I trust you. I trusted you the moment I saw that you were not following your mother's path in high school after she died. Do what you need to make Mary happy and whole once more. If that means she lives the rest of her life kneeling below you, I can live with that."

Karen shook her head, "No she won't be mine in the end. We may end up sharing her simply because I know my girls are clean and I trust them not to take advantage of her." She got up and looked away, "Do you want her trained properly?" She turned and smiled, "Or would you rather pointers and help training her? Frankly I would rather the second one because her focus would be on you. I'll kill myself before I take someone from another person."

"Well... there is more than she or I know now," Doc said slowly. "May I ask her opinion?"

"Of course Doc," Karen said. "Take your time and be sure what you want in the end. In my case I want Mary happy and free from bad memories of that night."

"Okay Karen," Doc replied standing.

"Thanks. I better get back to the room before a tongue gets wagging."

"Anyone talks and they are gone," Doc said coldly. "I don't put up with that in my office.

"I wasn't talking about that type of wagging," Karen giggled.

She went back with Doc following and knocked on the door. A moment later she opened it to Find Sherry sitting alone with Red. She looked around and then at Sherry, "I assume I will see Lilly at some point before we go."

As Doc entered behind Karen, Sherry stood, "She's aaaa.... went to the little girl's room, let me go see if she fell in."

"That would be nice," Karen said stepping to the side as Sherry hurried out.

Doc came in and said, "Hello Red what happened." As she talked he semi listened as he slipped on some latex gloves and began examining her ankle. More than listening to her story he listened to changes in her voice as he pressed different areas of her ankle. Finally standing he looked at Karen, "I want to get some X-rays but it doesn't look broken to me."

He went out in search of the nurse. The moment he left Red said, "Can't you heal me like you did your back?"

"Yes but it would heal broken," Karen countered. She went over and sat down with her head in her hands and not looking up asked, "All I wanted was Lilly to kiss the nurse, what happened?"

"She did and the next thing I know the nurse is dragging Lilly out of the room," Red replied.

Mentally she said, "Lilly you get your ass back here this instant or pick a direction and start running. I didn't bring you along so you can go play." She raised her head and saw Red looking at her with wide eyes, "You heard that didn't you."

Wordlessly Red nodded. After a moment she asked, "What are you going to do to her?"

"It's a good thing we are in Sherry's car instead of the truck. I don't think Doc would like it if I start running around with a combat shotgun and looking for your sister. A different nurse came in with a wheel chair and helped Red into it.

Karen was sitting alone when Sherry came back alone. "The nurse Janis went home sick with Lilly," She said worriedly.

Mentally she said to all, "It would be better if you don't come back Lilly. Because if you do my eight sisters and mother will be cross with me when they watch me open my fires from hell and take you to the very edge." She closed her eyes and then opened them. Looking up at Sherry she said, "I truthfully don't know which I would rather. Her to run or return. Both cases really suck." She got on her knees and said, "Mother please take your eldest daughter back. How can I teach her when the first chance she gets she leaves a hurt sister for an outsider? I can't do it mother, I can't punish her properly for abandoning Red for the pleasures of the flesh." Getting up Karen said, "Assuming she listens and acts, there are times I wish I was a fly on the wall. This isn't one of them."

Her cell rang and not recognizing the number ignored it. "Les see if she texts next," she said looking at Sherry. She dialed Cat and said in way of hello, "You know she is not going to run or mother take her back."

"Yes Mistress," Cat replied.

"When she comes home put her in the box, locking wrist to ankle." Karen said and then hung up.

"Please let me explain," came a text.

"Just go back to mother, Lilith. It would be better all around."

"She disowned me totally... please Mistress have mercy on me."

"Then go home, Cat knows what to do. Know this Lilith, you are on my serious shit list. Think what it would be like removing the porcupine so a man can fuck you. That's what you wanted for Mary. Feel the quills until I come for you."

Sherry whimpered as she read the text Karen was sending. Suddenly she felt the porcupine's quills press into the tender walls of her cunny. She would have screamed in pain had Karen not quickly slapped a hand over her mouth and said harshly, "Not a sound... you are a good girl. Say it mentally to yourself. Keep saying it."

Finally, after a few minutes Karen said, "Better?"

"Yes Mistress," Sherry whimpered. "What are you going to do?"

"To Lilith?"

"About Mary," Sherry replied.

"Give her my mother's mark and call it a gift." Karen replied. "The gift you girls have is for priestess only." She texted Cat, "Make sure no one speaks or touches her. Pay special attention to Sandy and Eve, one because she may well snap and the other is in shock because the Great Mother disowned her older sister."

"Ouch... I'll make sure. How's Red?"

"Doc thinks it's broken."

"Aww Fuck."

"How's the forming a company going?"

"Done"

She handed her phone to Sherry and said, "I'll let Cat tell you about the company she set up."

Karen sat holding her head in her hands not knowing what to do about Lilith. When the nurse came back with Red and left. Finally, after about ten minutes Karen looked up and said, "It's not bad enough I have to deal with Doll's sister. Now I have Lilly to deal with too." She looked at Red, "I begged the Great Mother to take her back because I didn't want to fall into the abyss from punishing her. In return the Great Mother disowned her and tossed the problem back in my lap. Fuck me... fuck me twice."

"It will all work out Karen," Red said softly. She wanted to go hug her but her ankle hurt worse now than it did when she first fell.

"Red's right," Sherry said resting her hand on Karen's leg. "Have faith in yourself. You'll know what to do when the time comes."

"I wish I knew what to do now," Karen said.

A few minutes later Doc came in and said, "It just a bad sprain. The nurse will be along in a minute to wrap it up, put an air splint on, and give you some crutches." He looked at Karen, "I want her to ice it every 4 hours for the next two days. Also, no fooling around for a day." He looked at Red, "That means no kneeling or doing anything foolish like wearing heels." Turning back to Karen he said, "Finally she needs to try and keep it elevated." He reached into his lab coat pocket and pulled out a syringe. "Drop your pants, you still need the tetanus shot.

Standing Karen dropped her pants and bent over. Wiggling her ass at him she said, "Come and get it big boy."

"Give it to her," Red giggled.

Not to be out done, Sherry added, "Stick it that big thing in her ass." She blushed and added, "I can't believe I said that."

Keren felt a swab wiping one cheek and then Doc giving her the shot. "All done," He said.

"Thanks Doc," Karen said as she pulled up her pants. She hugged him, "and thanks for checking Red out."

"Anytime," Doc said. "The nurse will be in a minute or two to fix you up Red."

After he left Karen said, "Do you want the girls to come pick you up so you can go home and ice your ankle?"

"I'd rather you fix me." Red replied.

"I will but not until after Lilly and your sisters see. If nothing else, they will agree to widening the trail and laying gravel down." She looked at Sherry, "I have like 221 million in bonds, I think we need to cash one mill out. How do I do it and can you do it for me?"

"Leave it to me," Sherry replied. "Mistress, why not just rent a bobcat and use it to widen instead of us doing the work by hand. I mean we still have to work but it beats the hell out of using a shovel."

"Might as well," Karen agreed. "We don't dare use the trail until it's safe."

It didn't take long for the nurse to come fit Red out with crutches, show her how to wrap it and put the air splint on. Then she went through the same instructions Doc had told them and said that she should come back in two weeks. When asked if she wanted pain meds, Red replied, "No thank you, I will make do with over the counter pain relief and ice."

As she followed them out she stopped at the desk and although Mary tried to not to charge her Karen said, "It's not right."

"It's okay Karen. You can make it up to me Friday."

"Deal," Karen replied with a smile. Again, she made Red sit in the front while she rode in the back on the way to the bank.

Going in Karen went to Tom's office and knocked on his doorframe. "Hi Tom, sorry we're late. Red twisted her ankle this morning and I thought it was broken and we went to see Doc."

"That's okay Karen," Tom said smiling and getting up to help Red over to one of the chairs. "Can I get you anything Red?" he asked.

"No thanks Tom," Red replied. "How's Candy?"

"She's living up to expectations." Tom went over to his desk and sat down. "I have the paperwork here if you're ready to sign transfer of ownership."

"Sherry will handle it, I just sign on the bottom," Karen said gesturing for Sherry to move forward and sit in the other chair. She fell into parade rest and could have stood like that all day if needed.

Sherry started to look at the transfer of ownership and stopped. "The name and price are both wrong Mr. James." She looked at Karen and said, "I thought you told me it was going to be two hundred thousand total."

Karen looked at her and then Tom and said, "We agreed on that price Tom."

"That's not what it shows here," Sherry said. "It shows 150 plus inventory, tax, title and licenses. That will push the total to just over 280 thousand."

"Fuck you Tom!" Karen said turning and walking to the teller. "I want to close out all my accounts." She pulled out her check and savings books and handed it to the girl. "I'll take it in cash."

"Yes Mam," the girl said pulling up the accounts. Her eyes got large when she saw what was in both accounts and said, "One second please." She hurried away and a moment later Tom came over.

"Karen you can't expect the bank to carry that much cash on hand," Tom said.

"I deposited that much, I want that much back. In addition, just as soon as I leave I am going to transfer my bonds out and stop by the newspaper to mention that I tried to close my accounts down and the bank manger gave me a hard time and wouldn't give me cash." Karen's eyes became hard, "Fuck with me and you're toast. Well you fucked me over and I'm going to return the favor in spades." She smiled coldly, "You may be able to scrape up enough for me. But as soon as I leave I bet Major Stevenson will show up and want her 250 thousand and once the story breaks about this bank turning away a CMoH holder from her cash. I wouldn't bet this bank won't last a week before a run hits it."

The poor teller stood off to one side with her eyes as big as saucers and not daring to move.

Tom looked at her for a long moment and said, "Fine. 200 even but you get your own license."

"200 and you sign it over or you can kiss my ass." Karen said crossing her arms. "Don't fuck with me Tom. I have had a bad morning and would rather not ruin you. Take the 200 and I'll find a way to pay you the rest in a month. But I don't have 280 to spend here today."

"250 and you leave your accounts here. 200 now and the rest when you can." Tom said.

"Deal," Karen said offering her hand.

"Deal," he said shaking it.

Karen looked at the teller, "I've changed my mind can I have 100 dollars please instead of the rest."

The teller nodded dumbly not sure what she just watched. But seeing this woman stand up to the manager was empowering. "Of course Miss," she looked down at the name. "O'Mally."

"Karen," Karen replied. As Tom walked back to the office she added, "You know the club down on the corner of Oak and K street?"

"The lazy apple?"

"That's the one. I just bought it. Come by sometime, I would love to buy you a drink in apology for you having to watch me be a bitch."

"Honey, I'll buy you the drink. It was worth it to see him knocked down a notch." The teller said.

"Well anyways come have a drink, I should be there by six every night. If not, the waitresses will know when I will be there." Karen said. She took her cash and smiled as she walked back to his office. She told Sherry what she agreed to and she made the changes to the contract.

Tom typed the changes in and printed it out. As it was printing he asked, "Dare I ask what happened other than Red getting hurt this morning?"

"One of my slaves was a very bad girl and needs to be punished..." Karen close her eyes for a second and then opened them, "Mom's style of punishment." She lowered her eyes to look at Tom, "Now you know why I am on edge. I am not looking forward to taking someone to the edge of death."

"I'm sorry," Tom said softly. He was sorry for the poor girl who would beg for death and more so for Karen for having to take her there. "Is there anything I can do to make it better Karen?"

"No... Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet." Karen said. She waited until Sherry looked it over and nodded and signed the bottom. She said, "Can I just write a check for now Sherry or do we need to set up the company account first?" It turned out they had to set up a company account, in the process Sherry had her put 300 into it and paid out 200 for the bar with a promissory note for 50 in another thirty days that would automatically pay out of that account. In the process she started the process of cashing out 500 thousand worth of the bonds.