Can You Feel Me?

Story Info
How powerful is your love?
1.1k words
4.57
38k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of the window, staring out at the cold dreary day. Suddenly she felt a warm breathe on her neck; closing her eyes she could feel his hands on her shoulder, one hand gently sweeping her long brown hair to the side, to reveal that tender spot on her neck, that when kissed right, sent shivers up and down her spine. Eyes still shut; she let herself get carried away...

Turning slowly in his arms, she looked into his dark eyes, her lips finding his, and parting hers to accept his tongue, like two snakes, they intertwined. She felt the nipples of her breasts begin to harden against his chest, as they always did. He had that effect on her. She felt his hands sliding down her back; to that tight little butt he loved so well, gripping a cheek in each hand, squeezing them, and pulling her into him further. She could feel the hardness of him growing against her belly. So long, so hard, throbbing against her. The wetness deep between her legs had started with the first touch, and was growing more with each and every one.

He picked her up, and carried her to the couch. Then he stood her there, and slowly began to undress her, slowly, so very slowly. Removing her blouse to reveal breasts that had not known a bra in many years. So round, so firm, he weighed them in the palm of his hands, he never tired of looking at them. They were tipped by pink firm nipples. He bent forward and took each in turn, into his mouth, gently holding them between his teeth; he ran his tongue over them until he felt her shiver. She had never known another lover like him.

Slowly he lowered himself to the floor; reaching to her waist he undid her shorts. Like peeling a piece of fruit, he removed them, and relished the sight he enjoyed so much. Her mound was bare! She reached down and pulled his head closer, she thought back to the night she had him shave her, and the love making afterwards. He took in the musky scent of her, fully. And as light as the kiss of a baby, he ran the tip of his tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit. Her moans told him how much she needed and wanted him.

Standing him up she smiled, "My turn!" she whispered in a low but husky voice. One button at a time, she began to unbutton his shirt, revealing a smooth, hairless chest (her idea). She lowered her head to take each one of his nipples, into her mouth, flicking them as he had done hers.

Like hers, they became erect and hard, as she lowered herself she ran her tongue down his chest to his stomach. It was hard and solid. But she doesn't waste time there. What she wanted, needed, lay further south.

Kneeling in front of him she slowly undid his pants, and allowed them to drop to his ankles, revealing what she expected, and desired. There was nothing to hold it back, and to her it was beautiful, not overly long, just long enough and thick! Oh my, so thick! Taking his joystick in her hands, she lightly ran her tongue over and around the soft spongy head. Sliding it into her warm, wet mouth, it was his turn to moan. She enjoyed this, the things his body did when she did what she was good at. Ever so softly and slowly she began to take him completely into her mouth. This drove him out of his mind, and they both knew it! "Ooohhhh My Goddddddd!" he moaned. Sliding his thick spire in and out of her mouth until she knew he was ready to explode and then began the slow, very slow, process of sliding him out for further pleasure.

When she stood, he lifted her up, and laid her on her back on the couch. Kneeling between her wide spread inviting legs; he first lightly ran the tip of his tongue over those smooth labia. Using his fingers, he softly spread them, and began to run his tongue lightly up and down each lip, savoring it like a fine wine. The small lips were as pink as her nipples and each in turn, was treated to a wet tonguing. Her hips rocked back and forth; as he found that wet opening that led to hidden delights. His tongue pressed that opening until it slid in, and her tight butt lifted off the couch. In and out, his tongue worked, until he knew that her orgasm was building well. Then, withdrawing from inside her, he took her clit into his mouth, and she screamed! With just a little suction on it, he could move her body any way he wanted. Now she was ready.

His manhood in hand, he slowly ran the head up and down, between her lips, until she was begging him to put it inside her. Gently lowering himself; she felt the head begin to spread her open. She could feel every inch of his tower sliding slowly into her. Deeper and deeper, until at last all of it was encased inside a wet, throbbing sheath. He laid there for a minute, as she adjusted to him being inside her. Then he began to thrust in and out of her.

With each thrust, her clit felt the length of him, just as she felt his sack slapping against her butt cheeks. The pace was maddeningly slow.

She wanted him to drive, harder and deeper, into her, but his pace was slow and easy, his hips driving into hers, she pushing up to meet that thrust. For what seemed like a lifetime, she rode this thick pole, rode it and loved every inch of it, but then, the time came when the pace quickened. She knew he was close, as close as she was! Grabbing her legs behind the knees, he spread her wider, thrusting deeper, thrusting harder! Faster! Faster! She could feel her lips dragging up and down his column! She screamed with pleasure, "PLEASE, CUM WITH ME!" Together, as bursts of colors raged in their eyes, she felt him explode deep inside her, just as her orgasm erupted and covered his pillar. Gradually, they slowed the pace, until at last, spent, they lay quietly together. "Honey," he whispered "My unit leaves tomorrow for Iraq". Tears welled up in her tightly closed eyes. She didn't want to look at him, not this way. All she heard were his last words. "Honey, can you still feel me?"

When she opened her eyes, she startled out of her reminiscing, and realized that she was gripping his picture and the letter that stated, "We are sorry to inform you, that on Nov 9 SSG John Davis, was killed while serving his country."

THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL WIVES AND LOVERS, FROM WARS PAST AND PRESENT, WHO HAVE RECEIVED THE DREADED "LETTER". CAN YOU STILL FEEL THEM?