Canada-I-O

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isis_1
Isis_1
1 Followers

He was pleased at the effect he was having on Julie, who after a few minutes of that couldn't have held back even if she had tried. It had been literally years since another pair of hands had touched her body, and she thought she might actually pass out from pleasure, briefly wondering if that was possible.

Her back was wriggling, her hands clenching and unclenching the bedspread, her chest heaving, trying to gulp enough air to keep up with her racing heart. Fuck, this was nothing remotely similar to masturbation, which is all she'd been used to for five long years. Even her ex didn't go down on her more than a couple of times, and then it seemed cursory. Aaron had told her how much he wanted to eat her pussy, but she had no idea it could be like this.

"Fuck...Aaron...yes..." Julie's legs began to tingle and her clit began to almost buzz with excitement. "I'm gonna come...oh god...yes!" Aaron intensified his efforts in the same place above her clit, his finger still moving inside her. "Oh shit...Oh...OH!....AARON!" Julie shouted out as she began to quiver and spasm with her orgasm. Aaron didn't stop, but he felt the spasming walls of Julie's vagina tighten around his finger and slowed his activities as he felt her climax subside, but still he kept on, drawing it out longer, until Julie actually reached down to hold the sides of his head, at which Aaron lifted up and said with mock seriousness, "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing!" making Julie burst out laughing at the quote from the Simpsons.

Aaron laughed too and slid up her body to hold her tight. Julie kissed his wet face again and again, even licked his cheeks to taste what he tasted.

"Mmmmm....oh my god, Aaron...that was incredible!" Julie smiled as her head leaned back against the pillow. Aaron's grin was wide as he answered, "I'm glad, Baby. God that was fantastic. I can't believe how good you taste."

Julie raised her head to look down at Aaron's body. "You still have your pants on, Darlin'...I'm gonna fix that right now." She crawled down to straddle Aaron's legs as he turned onto his back in the middle of the bed and smiled down at her. She paused long enough to reach behind her and unfasten her bra and toss it aside.

She started to lean forward to unzip his pants when Aaron gasped, "Wait...let me look at you." Julie sat up and smiled at him tenderly. She knew exactly how Aaron felt. They had both waited and suffered a long, long time for this moment. They wanted to savor it, remember it.

Her breasts were perfect, as far as Aaron was concerned. Large and soft, pink nipples and lighter pink areolas, and they looked so womanly, so enticing. He knew he could spend a lifetime playing with and feeling them. God, how many times had he masturbated while envisioning his cock between them, and he'd never even seen them uncovered until now.

They swayed slightly as she unzipped his pants and pulled them and his boxers down his hips, exposing his hard, thick dick to the air. It bounced a little, then stood up, and Julie's fingers encircled the shaft lovingly, almost gingerly. She looked up at Aaron's face with an expression of delight. "Oh Aaron, it's beautiful. I knew it would be."

Aaron kept his eyes glued on those big, luscious tits as Julie lowered her face to taste his cock for the first time. She had to force herself to not engulf it immediately, instead taking her time to nuzzle her face into his balls, lifting them with one hand, running her tongue over and around them, relishing Aaron's moans as she continued to fondle them, and licked her way up the bottom of his shaft, then all the way around it.

Her tongue lightly ran across the soft, sensitive head of his member, her breath hot on his skin. She wiggled the tip of her tongue into his little hole, then opened her mouth to encase the whole head inside her soft lips.

"Oh god, Baby...yeah, that's it..." Aaron choked out his encouragement while he watched her slowly bury his cock inside her warm, wet mouth. Julie looked up at him with eyes that were both full of love and raw desire, and it made Aaron harder just to look at her.

Her mouth managed to sink all the way to the base of his cock with some effort on her part to relax her throat. She held her head there, unable to breathe, and she didn't care. Aaron's pubic hair tickled her lips and nose, but she kept him buried deep inside her, suckling like a newborn baby kitten, her tongue gliding around invisibly, but Aaron vividly felt every motion, every swipe, every suck.

At length she drew up and held only the tip in her mouth once more. Breathing, she submerged his solid shaft again, holding, sucking, withdrawing, a little faster each time. Aaron's moans were almost constant now, and Julie kept fondling his balls, sensing he was getting close to coming.

Aaron surprised her when he ordered urgently, "Stop, Baby...stop..." and sat up. His eyes were on fire and his face wore a determined expression as he reached up and flipped her over onto her back. Julie's eyes were wide and eager, watching to see what Aaron wanted to do. He lowered his body on top of hers and almost dove into her breasts. Julie arched her back and smiled. Aaron was a breast man, she'd always known that.

His mouth attacked her nipples, first one then the other, his hands squeezing and lifting handfuls of flesh as his lips sucked, gently bit, and pulled them. "Oh fuck! Ohhhhh..." Julie moaned and gasped as his teeth brushed against her swollen berries. Suddenly Aaron slid his torso up and kissed her hard, drinking deeply from her throat.

Aaron adjusted his hips and Julie felt the end of his cock begin to press into her. She was still so wet that his entire length slid easily and fully inside her on the first stroke. Aaron's mouth broke away and he dropped his face into her neck. They both moaned.

Julie found her voice first, but barely. "Baby...oh god, Aaron...I can't believe you're inside me, at last...my god, you feel so good," she whispered between short breaths, her arms tight around his shoulders. She lifted her legs to hug his waist, wanting to feel every single inch of his cock inside her.

Aaron raised himself onto his elbows and began a slow motion, slower than what he would normally do, because he too wanted to relish this first time, remember every sensation of how it felt to be gripped by Julie's heavenly pussy.

Finding a rhythm as old as time, their hips began thrusting to meet each other, occasionally grinding then thrusting again, both lost in each others' faces and the exquisiteness of the moment. After several minutes Aaron's pace quickened, and their breathing became even more ragged as perspiration began to mingle on their flushed skin.

Aaron's jaw clenched and he surprised Julie again by pulling his swollen dick out of her and straddling her stomach with his legs.

"I've wanted to fuck these goddamn tits for I don't know how long. I'm gonna fuck your tits and cover them with cum." Aaron slid his slick cock into the crevice between Julie's breasts and with both hands, he pressed them together hard.

His hips thrust upward toward Julie's chin, and reflexively she watched the head of his cock as it popped out between her tits at the top, and stuck her tongue out to give it a lick when she could.

"Do you like that, Baby?" Aaron choked out as he fucked her tits hard and fast. "Do you? Do you want my cum all over your tits?" Julie was beside herself with lust as she watched Aaron's cock, and could only nod her head and gasp out, "Yes...yes...please..."

Aaron threw his head back and almost roared as his hips thrust hard and stopped. He grabbed his stiff rod and let the first spurt land all over Julie's neck and chin. The second and third he aimed onto her tits, and finally some smaller shots dropped between her breasts where Aaron had been fucking her.

Aaron hardly paused at all, but instead lowered his legs and sunk his still-hard dick into Julie's waiting pussy. Julie's hands instinctively ran across her breasts, feeling the slickness of Aaron's warm seed, then one hand lowered to her clit, beginning to rub it while Aaron slowly pounded her again with his cock.

"That's it Baby, that's it...rub that little clit while I fuck your cunt..." Aaron's voice urged her on and she kept rubbing her cum-covered tits with one hand while working her clit with her other hand. It didn't take her long to feel that familiar sensation begin and then spread through her body; she exploded, moaning, into another orgasm as Aaron's mouth lowered next to her ear, whispering softly, "Yes, Julie, yes...come for me...that's good...that's it...rub your clit, don't stop..."

Eventually she had to stop, and as her spasms died away, Aaron collapsed next to her on the bed. He kept one arm protectively over her breasts, but both their eyes were closed from the exertion and the sheer pleasure they'd given each other.

A few minutes passed with both Julie and Aaron trying to recover their breath and strength. As they began to function again, at least mentally, Julie opened her eyes and noticed the sun through the window was low in the sky, sending odd rays of light across the room.

She rolled to her side and held Aaron close, the cum still sticky on her chin and chest, but they both smiled at the evidentiary reminder of what they'd just done. Aaron's fingers absentmindedly played with Julie's hair as they laid together silently, arms intertwined, until they were breathing almost normally again.

"How long can you stay?" Aaron asked quietly, at length breaking the silence.

"I fly out in five days," Julie answered, just as quietly. "I was going to improvise some sightseeing if you didn't want to see me."

Aaron was silent for several minutes, lost in thought.

"I love you, Julie."

"I love you too, Aaron," Julie whispered back. How was she ever going to leave him, now that they'd found each other again across the miles? After they'd shared what they had just shared together?

"Do you remember me telling you once that the only thing I'd ever want to change about you was your last name?" Aaron asked, continuing to run his fingers through Julie's hair.

Julie smiled. That's the sort of thing a woman doesn't forget. "I remember," she replied softly, cuddling closer into Aaron's chest.

"Well, I still feel that way," Aaron's voice cracked a little, and Julie got the impression that he was trying to sound more confident than he felt.

Julie didn't make Aaron wait for her response. "That's all I've ever wanted, too, Aaron. It may not always be smooth sailing, but if we hold on to each other, I think we'll make it. Even if the roof blows off."

Aaron smiled, choosing to ignore the mixed metaphor. Julie raised her head to look at Aaron, and he took her face in his hands, smiled and kissed her tenderly. "Well then, let's go home. There's a certain dog that's been waiting a long time to meet you."

Julie laughed. "How is Alger? I remember how he used to whine for attention while we were on the phone! I hope he likes me."

Aaron smiled and kissed her again. "Oh, I think he'll love you just like I do. Well...maybe not exactly like I do..." Aaron chuckled and raised his eyebrows.

They giggled and talked for another half hour before Aaron sat up and said, "I gotta take a leak, Babe," and began walking to the bathroom. Julie was close on his heels by the time he reached the commode, standing behind him with her arms over his as he reached to aim his dick into the bowl. "Let me...please?" Julie grinned, taking his soft penis into her hands and pointing it downward while she peeked around his chest.

Aaron smiled back at her. "Sure, just watch where you aim that thing!" They both knew that was another fantasy of Julie's – holding Aaron's dick while he peed – so he was more than willing to let her have her way.

She felt Aaron relax and then the slight rushing vibration under her fingers as the urine flowed through his dick and out the tip...that beautiful tip that she'd never get enough of. She watched the splash of his pee into the water and giggled again.

"How am I doing?" Julie asked, smiling, but still watching the splashing in the bowl.

"Oh, you're doing just great. Only you may want to be careful...you could make me hard again pretty easily," Aaron grinned back, taking over for her as the stream slowed to a trickle and he shook the last drops out of his cock and then flushed.

"Do you want to take a shower before we go?" Julie turned toward him to ask. Aaron put his arms around her and thought for a second.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I didn't exactly clean the tub before I came over," he sheepishly added. Julie laughed. "Good lord, if there was ever anyone who needed help around the house, it's you! I guess we'll have to hire a housekeeper?"

Aaron grinned as he turned the shower on and felt the water with his fingers. Stepping inside, he held out a hand for Julie and she followed him.

************

Epilogue - Five years later

Aaron and Julie were sitting side by side on the verandah in front of their house on a warm August evening, she with her iced tea, he with a cold beer, and a contented Alger sleeping at their feet.

Julie leaned her head over to rest on Aaron's shoulder and looked up at him. "I hope you had a nice birthday, Darling. Of course, it's not over yet," she teased suggestively, moving her fingers over his thigh toward his resting cock.

Aaron laughed and put his hand over hers.

"This has been a wonderful birthday, thank you. But give the poor thing another hour, will you? I promise you, Babe, he'll be chasing you around the house again before it's dark out. But you know...wherever I catch you is where I get to have you, so you might want to stay out of the street," Aaron chuckled.

Julie lifted Aaron's hand, softly kissed it and held it against her cheek.

"I remember the plane ride the first time I came out here. I thought I was crazy for chasing off across a continent to Canada when I didn't even know if you wanted to see me. I was so scared you'd kick me off the porch. And then when you came for me at the Inn, we made love..." Julie paused, looking down the street to the place where it all took place.

Aaron smiled. "That was the best birthday present you've ever given me. You brought me yourself. What a week that was, eh? And I think we gave Rose plenty to talk about too. The look on her face when I took you and your suitcase home with me was priceless!"

Julie smiled and rested her head again. Rose had insisted that the wedding reception be held at the Inn, and has always claimed an amount of romantic credit for the two of them getting together and being so in love.

"I'll never stop loving you, Aaron. I'll never stop being grateful we forgave each other and took another chance."

Aaron kissed the top of Julie's head and his fingers unconsciously played with her ring in the familiar way he did sometimes when they held hands.

"I feel the same way. Maybe at first the timing wasn't right, maybe it was too intense too fast, and we needed to take more time, I don't know. All I know is it was worth the wait. But forgiveness is easy with you," Aaron smiled and lifted his wife's hand to kiss her palm.

"I love you too, Julie. Forever."

Isis_1
Isis_1
1 Followers
12