Canadian Tantric Blowjob

Story Info
Governmental officials partake in great sex.
931 words
3.48
38.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers

It was our first time and Carolyn barely new me. We had met about 1 hour before in the home of the Prime Minister's house, as we were both politicians and were meeting about the up and coming throne speech from our newly formed government.

We talked before she knelt down, unbuckled my Giorgio buckle, and pondered the downside to fucking in the country's most official residence. For a few minutes we debated back and forth about the inappropriateness of two married civil servants using taxpayers tiled bathroom for cardinal sin.

The arguments were logical, not, however emotional or seductive. "We are paid to be civil, and decent," she said to me. I nodded my head and responded, "so let's."

At that point, this excruciating gorgeous cabinet minister, with long, curly red hair and green eyes that lit up the Parliamentary chambers, took my cock in her hands and slowly, but ever so methodically ran her red finger nails up and down my shaft.

I could hear debating going on in another room. The noises came through an air vent and it was clear that the Prime Minister was sternly lecturing his team on the importance of establishing trade with China, despite the human rights violations.

Damn. I'm in her mouth.

"Friends, in the long run China will have to curtail her human rights violations because she won't be able to afford not to," the Prime Minister shouted.

Carolyn was an achiever with style and technique. She positioned me on my back and knelt between my legs. Her great big eyes looked up at me and she whispered, "I am a master in tantric sex."

I had heard about tantric blowjobs before, but never experienced one. I knew that it was an experience in which men came as close to multiple orgasms as possible, waves of pleasure, with stroking, sucking and stimulation - and then finish with a strong and very lengthy orgasm.

The Prime Minister continued his bellicose and pugnacious speech.

As he did, his Minister of Defence, softly caressed my - the Minister of Foreign Affairs - inner thighs and then my lower stomach. At first she avoided touching my penis and instead lightly stroked me from my knees, up the inside of my thigh, all the way to the base of the balls.

As it had never done before, my penis came to life without Carolyn even touching it. After a few strokes on each leg, she finished her strokes by caressing the base of the scrotum, lightly up it and then along the shaft to the tip. I was more erect than ever before and I had the worry, men seldomnly do, that my penis would burst from overflow of blood. Of course this never happens. (I wondered what the Prime Minister's penis was like?)

Carolyn, began licking the tip of my penis, and kept one of her soft and gorgeous hands around the base of my penis. She swirled her tongue around the tip of it what seemed to be very lovingly, then softly sucked the tip.

"Those Asian countries will thank us," the Prime Minister instructed the crowd, as my moans began to get louder.

She sucked me like this for a while and I could feel myself coming closer to an orgasm. Carolyn stopped. Oh, uggh. "Don't stop," I might have said, aloud.

She moved up on my body, and I felt her wet lips on my ear. She began to whisper, "tantra teaches that a man can experience the feeling of orgasm without actually ejaculating. I'm going to stop the flow of your semen before it reaches your cock by pressing on your 'secret spot' along the perineum, halfway between your balls and your anus. Honey, I'm going to kink the hose so that you feel like our cumming with actually ejaculating."

I wondered how she knew this shit. I was amazed knowing all the budgets, reports and forms she had to read and know for parliamentary debates. When did she have the time to discover this mystical sexual practice. I decided she was my newest ally in the cabinet, or at least under its table.

She found my secret spot and began to experience what I call virtual orgasms - one after the other. Finally, the final one arrived - the finale - and as it settled into my body and soul the extreme nature of it caused me to moan and in fact almost yell with pleasure so much so that I was certain the Prime Minister heard.

My orgasm seemed to last for well over a minute. It was the grandest sexual explosion of my life and I had gotten it from the Minister of Defence of our country.

Later that week, when Carolyn and I spoke, she told me that while I was cumming in her mouth, and moaning and yelling with pleasure, the Prime Minister stopped his monologue. There was silence, she said, through the vents.

Once I had stopped and was entirely spent like a cartridge from an M-16, a voice on the other side of the airshaft said, "well, well, it seems as though this grand country of our's is cumming tonight."

And with that, I heard glasses chink together and a toast to the longest and most powerful orgasm a country had ever experienced. Carolyn wiped the cum from her face, dipped her finger into her mouth and drank the last of my semen together with the Canadian senior elected officials.

What a grand day that was, for all of Canada. What a grand day!!!

Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers