Canadian Tire Shopping At Its Best

Story Info
This is customer service as it should be.
2k words
4.23
39.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bruce49
bruce49
72 Followers

First let me tell you that I am not young; in my estimation, I am not good looking; I am not a hot stud; and I am not a famous character in town.

Having told you these things, I must also tell you that I am one lucky guy when it comes to getting laid, blown, or finding a hook-up. This is what happened to me yesterday, January 9/08.

I went to Canadian Tire store to buy a portable blow-up mattress for summer camping; and since they were on sale, I just couldn't pass up this deal. When I found the department and the variety of mattresses, I discovered that they were all queen size mattresses but I wanted a single because it is easier to pack. As I was contemplating leaving, a salesperson came along.

"Can I help you, Sir" she asked.

I looked at her name tag to see that her name was Norma. She was about 42-45 years old, about 5 feet tall, good body, and good face but sadly I noticed a wedding ring.

"Yes, Norma. I'm looking for the single mattress but these are all queen size." I said.

Norma said, "We have singles up there on the top shelf. I'll go get a ladder so we can get one down."

"Don't bother, Norma. I can reach it if I stand on the bottom shelf."

"OK, but we're not supposed to do this. I'll brace you so you don't fall." she said.

I stood on the bottom shelf and rached way up over my head. She put her hand on my ass to brace me and said, "Pretty tight for an old guy. Nice ass."

I got the box down; and when I turned around to face her, she glanced back and forth to see if anyone was around then leaned in and kissed me.

"Thanks. You're a sweetheart," she said.

"Hey, your'e not bad yourself. Pretty cute, I'd say. But you're not very fair. You got to hold my ass but I didn't get to hold you anywhere." I said laughing.

"The day's not done yet, Honey." she said.

"Wow, you're something else! Do you think management would mind if we were to try this mattress out right here in the store?" I asked her jokingly.

"I'm pretty sure they would, but they couldn't say anything about trying it out somewhere else." she said to my surprise.

"I came into work at seven this morning and I'm done at two. Why don't you come back around then and we can get together. By the way, What's your name?"

"I'm Bruce, and I'm free. What do you have in mind?" I asked her.

"We can talk about it, but it won't be on this mattress, though. I get seasick when I bounce up and down." she joked. I thought this was pretty funny.

"Just climb on top, then. I can brace the movement." I shot back at her.

"H-m-m. On top. My favorite position." she said as she moved close enough to let her tits touch me. Thankfully, she checked to see if anyone was around again.

She asked me if I had a place to go and I told her that I was looking after my brother's house while he is away for the winter and suggested we go there. We agreed to meet just outside the front doors around two so I could lead her to my brother's house.


When we got there, we immediately fell into a clothes-on embrace and kissed each other. She said that she liked the way I kissed and I returned the compliment to her. We took off our coats; and now that she didn't have on the store smock, I could see how generous her tits were.

We kissed so more; and when we broke off, I said, "You've got fantastic tits, Norma." and with that I got to hold them while I was leaning my crotch into her.

"You seem to have a nice dick, Bruce. I can feel it grinding into me right through your jeans. You sure get a hard-on fast." she said.

I hadn't realized that I was that hard, but it wasn't something I could hide. I thanked her for the compliment and we kissed with one of the most passionate kisses ever. I felt her ass and her tits, and she reached down and was holding my dick as if she had a golf club grip.

"Want to go inside?" I asked her, meaning the bedroom.

"I sure do. It's been so long since I had sex with anyone and I don't know how long I'm going to last if you soon don't fuck me." she said eagerly.

"Norma, you are beautiful. You have a great body. You have a wonderful personality. How come there is no man in your life?" I asked her.

She told me that she used to be married but has been divorced for almost two years. I asked her about the wedding ring and she said she wore it mostly to fend off men who were hitting on her. She also told me that her ex-husband had remarried and moved to Ft. McMurray to work.

I said, "If you wear your ring to keep men from hitting on you, it didn't work this time, did it?"

She laughed and said, "Don't forget that I started this when I copped a feel of your ass. Do you always wear tight jeans? You've got a nice ass."

I told her that I really didn't think about it but yes, I do wear tight clothes only because they seem to be more comfortable on me.

We headed into the bedroom; and after I turned up the thermostat, I dropped down on the bed and pulled her on top of me. She straddled my legs and shifted up so that her pussy was directly on my cock. I reached up and undid her blouse to see her beautiful rack still housed in her black bra.

"You've got nice tits, Norma. I think I could play with them all day." I told her.

"Well, I like to have my breasts played with; but more than that I like to have something inside me, so let's get rid of some clothes." she said.

I unzipped her slacks, and she leaned far forward so that her tits were in my face but also so I could slide her slacks down but I couldn't get them off altogether.

She said, "Just a minute." and with that, she stood up on the bed and while wiggling, she took off her slacks and panties but left her bra on. While she was doing this, I took off my shirt, jeans, and socks so that we were completely naked except for her bra. I love looking at a woman in a bra, so I didn't mind.

She was standing over the top of me now, and all I could see were these beautiful legs, thighs and pussy looking down at me.

"Fuck you look good, Norma. Drop down so I can taste you." I said as I was massaging my cock as if it needed it.

Norma dropped down and sat on my chest and told me to take her bra off. With shaking hands, I tried to undo her bra and managed to do it with a little difficulty because of my nervousness. While I was playing with the clips, she reached behind me and took hold of my cock.

Completely undressed now, I just reached up to play with her nipples while she was slowly sliding my cock up and down. She started to rub her hips up and down slightly and it caused her clit to swell a bit and for the juices to moisten her up.

"Bruce, you are either going to have to go down on me or fuck me because I can't wait any longer. So what's it going to be?" she ordered.

I didn't respond in words, but I pulled her up to my face by grabbing her ass. I let me tongue explore her clit and her outer lips before I drove my tongue right into her pussy.

"Oh, Bruce, I'm going to cum. Fuck me some more with your tongue," she exclaimed. Then she took me by the hair and pulled my face right into her so tightly that I thought I was going to suffocate.

"Suck me, Bruce" and before I could do anything else to her, she came and her body shuddered so hard that her knees squeezed against me and almost made me scream.

After she stopped shaking, she said, "Bruce, would you fuck me now? I'd love to have a real cock into me for a change."

It didn't take long for me to roll her over onto her back. I moved up her body and put my dick near her face. I didn't have to say anything because she just opened her mouth and took it in. I knew I was going to cum quite quickly and may have a problem bouncing back, so I drew my cock out and moved my body down to her pussy. She was so wet that I had no problem at all sliding it in.

"Fuck that feels so good Bruce. Fuck me hard. Give me all you got. Fuck my ass if you want to because I want it all." she was saying as she bucked her hips vigorously.

I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum, and when I told her I was going to, she said, "Don't cum in me, Bruce. Bring your cum up here and put it on my tits."

Before I exploded, I moved up and put my dick between her tits. She squeezed them together against my cock, and I let go. My cum shot up onto her chin and over the top of her breasts. She stuck out her tongue and licked the cum off her chin.

"That's never happened before, Bruce. I've never had a cock between my tits before. It's cool. Let's make sure we do this again."

I went into the bathroom and got a warm facecloth and washed her chest for her. "One of us should have cleaned this off with our tongue, you know," she said.

"I'll leave that part up to you, Norma. It looks so much like cream that I couldn't eat it anyway. I'm lactose intolerant." I said while we both laughed hysterically.

"Bruce, I don't have much to compare it to because I have been sexually inactive for so long, but this is the best fuck session I have ever had. I guess it's true what they say about older men. You guys sure know what you're doing. When did you say your brother was coming home."

I told her that he would not be home until the end of April. She said, "Good. That's plenty of time for us to do it again if you want to."

"What do you mean 'If I want to.' You are fantastic, Babe. I can't wait. When will it be?"

She told me she didn't know what her shifts were for next week but when I come into the store she would tell me. She gave me her home phone number so I could call her anytime. Then, the scary part came. She asked me for my home phone number, but I hesitated. She looked at me and said, "You're married, aren't you?"

I said, "Yes I am, Norma. I know that you would find out sometime about it and I didn't want to lie to you."

"I appreciate that, Bruce. With you being married, I feel even safer because I know you will be discrete and keep this quiet. Can you give me an e-mail address that is private that I can write to?" I gave her one that very few people have ever used and I knew it would be safe for me.

"Do you want me to make us some coffee, Norma?" I asked her.

"Maybe in a few minutes. Can I suck you again?"

Well, what do you think the answer was going to be? I told her that it was not a problem with me, but we may as well make it a 69, which we did. Man, she is good.

I'm going to write to her today to see what she has in mind for this new relationship. I'll keep you informed.

bruce49
bruce49
72 Followers