Cancelled Date Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah shows off Colleen.
1.7k words
4.48
51.8k
20
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinglem
kinglem
98 Followers

The movie ended and Dave was still alone. It had been about half an hour since Sarah had gone back upstairs so he figured she must be trying to ease Colin into the idea.

He perused the dvd shelf for a new movie and figured he'd go with a lighthearted comedy if he was going to be joined by the girls - he was forcing himself to get into the habit of thinking that way, "the girls" he repeated to himself to drill it in.

Dave tried to prepare what he was going to say but he really hadn't a clue what to expect so he decided to just wing it. Sarah had to give him points for trying even if he did fuck up, right?

He did, however, spend some time practising a pleasantly surprised look, using a memory of coming home to find Sarah home a day early from a trip waiting for him in nothing but lingerie and a hungry look. Yes that would do nicely.

The opening credits had just finished when the giggling from upstairs, which had been a constant background noise for the last hour, suddenly intensified. Soon the bedroom door could be heard opening followed by the unmistakable sound of heels struggling with stairs.

Dave took a deep breath and prepared himself for the worse. He pretended to care about what was on the tv screen as he heard the sitting room door creak open.

'Hey Dave.' he heard Sarah say nonchalantly from behind him, 'Mind if we join in on your dumb action movie marathon?'

'Actually I've switched to comedy so you...'

Words utterly failed him as he turned and caught a glimpse Colin coming in the door. He needn't have bothered practising his pleasantly surprised look because the wide-eyed jaw drop came to him naturally. Sarah had done a staggeringly good job. Colin looked amazing.

He - She! Dave forced himself to think - She was wearing Sarah's old red cocktail dress which actually fitted her nicely, it was from a few years back before Sarah's boobs had really come into their full so it didn't look empty in the cleavage area, though Dave expected they probably stuffed it somewhat to be sure.

He had never noticed how feminine Colin's body had been but he supposed it made sense if deep down this was how he felt. The dress made it hard to ignore any longer as it snuggly gripped her slim frame.

Her legs, which had been shaved were covered with similar thigh-highs to Sarah's and, though not as much as with her, there was a decent length of skin viewable between their tops and the dresses hem.

It was her face that really impressed Dave however. Again he'd never consciously recognised it but Colin always had a feminine face, high cheek bones, contoured jawline and large eyes all of which Sarah had exaggerated with makeup.

As a guy Colin's hair would have been considered somewhat long but more like a big mess of curls, it would still be short by typical female standards. Sarah had straightened it and tied it up at the back just leaving bangs to frame Colin's face and mask out the last little bit of masculinity. It also exposed her long neck which was made look all the more elegant by the plunging neckline of the dress.

Sarah was giggling at Dave's reaction and it brought him out of his trance.

'Wow Colin. Is that really you?'

She didn't reply but teetered nevervously on her heels, her eyes constantly darting back and forth to the door.

'It's Colleen now actually sweetie.' Sarah corrected.

Dave tried to think of something better to say but all that came to mind was;

'Well Colleen, you look...amazing. Like really...eh...just wow.'

Colleen finally looked him in the eye, she seemed to be scanning his face for sarcasm but finding none she smiled sheepishly and blushed. She looked over at Sarah and gave her a small nod then the two made their way to the couch. It was obviously some signal that Colleen felt comfortable enough to stay.

They had only one couch in the sitting room and Dave had planned to move and let the girls sit next to each other but he was still transfixed by Colleen and the girls seemed happy enough to take a place either side of him.

Sarah plonked down and snuggled up against him but Colleen sat down delicately, crossing her legs and making sure her skirt came down to meet her stockings. Out of the corner of his eye Dave caught her constantly making slight adjustments to her posture, obviously trying to maximize her femininity, she needn't have bothered, she was nailing it.

As the film wore on Dave got more and more uncomfortable. Every time Colleen moved he would catch a glimpse of her legs or faux-cleavage out of the corner of his eye. He even caught his gaze lingering on her once or twice.

She seemed quite into the movie so luckily she didn't notice but Dave was starting to feel confused. He tried to tell himself that he was just not used to seeing Colin like this but the aching stiffness in his pants hinted at a different cause.

It didn't help that Sarah was obviously still horny and was struggling to keep composed. She was continuously snuggling and kissing his neck and he was terrified that she would notice him staring at Colleen.

About an hour into the movie Colleen got up to use the bathroom. Dave felt himself relax a bit as she left. As soon as the door closed Sarah sat up excitedly.

'Well...What do you think?'

Dave thought very carefully before responding.

'Yeah. Wow. I gotta hand it to you baby, you have a gift.'

She beamed with pride. And Dave patted himself on the back for getting that right.

'So you think she looks good then?'

'Well...yeah...I mean, I suppose I would say believable...passable.'

'Passable? Is that it?'

Shit. Was that not enough praise? What should he say?

'Well definitely more passable than any crossdresser I've seen. I'm very impressed with your work baby.'

'Thank you. But that's not what I was getting at.'

Dave looked quizzically at her. She stared back with a naughty sparkle in her eyes.

'Come on, I've seen you checking her out for the whole film.'

Dave stuttered;

'What? I have not...my eyes may have drifted in the...but no I never....'

Sarah giggled menacingly.

'Hehe, calm down sweetie. I think its hot as fuck!'

Her hand rubbed down to his crotch and started rubbing his bulge through his jeans. Dave was incredibly confused now and his face gave that away. Sarah looked into his eyes and shrugged.

'I dunno either sweetie. Something about you appreciating my handiwork. Maybe it's the validation. Maybe it's the kinkiness. Or maybe it's the wine. But I'm as horny as hell right now.'

Dave was too afraid of ruining what was happening to say anything so he just stayed quiet and appreciated the attention.

Sarah undid his fly and awkwardly freed his cock, she pumped away for a few seconds before diving straight down onto it. This was completely out of character for her, she was never usually this aggressive and Dave was loving it.

The wetness of her lips spread down his shaft as her tongue swirled around the tip. The lipstick sticking slightly on each upstroke was a pleasant after effect.

Dave leaned his head back and closed his eyes. In the back of his mind he knew Colleen had to come back soon but he really couldn't think straight with Sarah's mouth sliding up and down his wet shaft.

A bump of the couch brought him back to reality and he opened his eyes to see Colleen had come back. She hadn't said a word on entering and now she was just sitting exactly where she had been as if nothing was happening.

Dave was about to inform Sarah of Colleen's return but found she was looking directly at her while still pumping away on his cock. This caused more confusion on Dave's part, but he was prepared to just see how this played out so long as his cock stayed in Sarah's mouth.

He could see Colleen start to become uncomfortable, she started adjusting herself more frequently until she couldn't ignore what was going on beside her any more and took a quick peek.

Sarah caught her eye and the two girls held each others gaze for a very long time. Then Colleen, with a timid, nervous look plastered across her face, slowly reached a hand under her skirt and started to gently stroke herself.

Eventually Sarah lifted her mouth off the cock, transitioning expertly to her hand. She exchanged a series of knowing looks with Colleen before she finally broke eye contact turning her attention back to her boyfriend and their lips met for another passionate, although shorter, kiss.

Sarah pulled back slightly to look deep into Dave's eyes, he returned the look and she gave him a warm smile. She had his head cradled in her hands while she maintained that serious but reassuring stare.

Dave felt so relaxed and happy that it took him a moment too long to realise what was going on. Both of Sarah's hands were at his neck but his cock was still being stroked. Then he felt the couch shift and a warm wetness enveloped his cock again.

He panicked, realising what was happening. His mind raced trying to grasp a hold of what this might mean for him, for his sexuality, for his relationship. He was almost going to pull away but Sarah's grip tightened on his head and she turned him back to face her.

Her reassuring look hadn't changed and she stroked his cheek gently, calming him slightly. Her eyebrows were lifted in an obvious, "are you ok?" gesture.

Dave took a second to think, or rather he took a second to stop himself thinking so he could concentrate on how amazing this all felt. Focusing on the pleasure he was receiving along with Sarah's comforting attention let his worries slowly melt away.

He gave Sarah an approving nod and she beamed back at him before letting her arousal take over and attacking him with a viciously passionate kiss.

kinglem
kinglem
98 Followers