Cancelled Date Night Ch. 05

Story Info
Colleen and Sarah test how far Dave is willing to go.
1.7k words
4.45
37.2k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinglem
kinglem
98 Followers

Eventually the giggling subsided.

Colleen started to tug at her pyjama shorts which were stuck awkwardly halfway down her legs. Dave lay back watching her struggle with the shorts, she was still not completely over her morning drowsiness and was somewhat tired and disoriented after the rigorous pleasure she'd just received, so the task was more difficult than it would ordinarily be.

He was overcome with how cute she looked as she wrestled with such a minor task. Rolling over, he kissed the back of her neck and let his hand rub gently across her ribs and down to her hip. Colleen shivered and became more desperate in her bid to discard the shorts.

Dave was having immense fun distracting her and proceeded to suck on her neck, tickle her back, snap the strap of the bra which she had yet to discard, anything he could do to tease her and prolong her adorable struggle.

Eventually Colleen managed to kick the shorts off and immediately diverted her full attention to retaliating against Dave. She jerked her neck violently away from his lips and spun around to face him. Grabbing him roughly by the ass cheek, she squeezed their bodies together while attacking his lips.

Dave was genuinely startled by the ferocity of her passion as her tongue pushed further into his mouth and her nails clawed at his ass and back. He quickly recovered and matched her passion in both tongue play and groping.

Colleen shoved him onto his back and straddled his thighs. With one hand she grabbed the back of his neck and then traced a ticklish line with her tongue up his chest until she reached the opposite side of his neck. She locked her lips onto the skin and started to lick, suck and nibble. Dave was particularly vulnerable to hickeys, his eyes rolled back and he let out a long deep moan.

Colleen must have been quite turned on by this as she started to rock her hips, their stomachs pressed together and she rubbed her cock in between them. Dave's cock was getting a similar treatment as a result, in fact he noticed Colleen seemed to be manoeuvring into a position such that her cock was pressing firmly up against Dave's.

He was almost sure this was intentional but tried not to think about it, mainly because it felt good, ticklish and a bit sticky but overall quite nice, and he didn't want to have to justify enjoying it to himself.

He heard the bathroom door open and looked over to see Sarah entering the room. She paused at the door, initially shocked by the erotic scene in front of her. For a second Dave thought he may have crossed a line by engaging with Colleen without her present but then that devilish grin appeared on her face and he knew she was anything but angry.

She disappeared back into the bathroom, reemerging a second later with a bottle of lube. Locking eyes with Dave and her grin spread as she made her way back to the bed. She climbed up behind Colleen, over Dave's legs, and started to massage Colleen back. She said nothing but maintained eye contact with Dave, the glint of arousal in her eye was not hard to miss.

Sarah reached her hand under Colleen and pried her body away from Dave's so she could get to her chest, using the small gap to grope and pinch at Colleen's padded bra. This drove Colleen crazy and she sat up, pushing back into Sarah's waiting arms. She craned her neck around and the two girls embraced awkwardly but passionately as Sarah continued to massage Colleen's 'breasts'.

Dave was just lying back enjoying this display, his hand lightly stroking Colleen's thighs. But Sarah didn't let him stay idle for long, while kissing Colleen she grabbed Dave's hands and guided them to Colleen's bra, encouraging him to take over the massage, which he did enthusiastically.

With free hands then Sarah found the bottle of lube and squirted a dollop onto her hands. She broke the kiss so she could look Dave in the eyes as she reached around Colleen's hips, grabbed her cock and started stroking it slowly. Then she reached her other hand around and started stroking Dave's cock in the same rhythm.

Dave could feel Colleen's balls gently rubbing against his own on the downbeat of each stroke, he let Sarah know exactly how good this felt with a look of pure ecstasy. But Sarah wasn't done there, after a few strokes she brought her hands together so they were encircling both cocks simultaneously.

Now the underside of Dave's cock was rubbing up against the underside of Colleen's. It felt wonderous. The slight awkwardness of the earlier dry humping was removed thanks to the lube so the cocks rubbed softly against each other as Sarah's hands glided over them. On top of that Dave could feel every pulse and twitch of Colleen's cock which opened up a whole new world of pleasures.

With all this new excitement Dave had forgotten that he was supposed to be massaging Colleen's breasts, she reminded him by grabbing his hands tightly and mashing them into her chest as she started her high pitched moaning. Dave too started making noise, he was getting close, this felt amazing.

Sarah was watching them both intently and Dave noticed that her devilish grin had not left her. He soon found out why. Sarah waited until they were both right on the edge and then stopped dead.

"Sorry sweeties. You don't get to come yet, I have much more in store for you first."

With that she placed a hand on Colleen's back and encouraged her to lean forward. As her bra-covered breasts brushed up against his chest Dave met Colleen's lips with his own, one hand went to the back of her neck while the other combed through her hair as he welcomed her back into his arms.

Suddenly, he felt Colleen squirm and she grunted into the kiss, this was followed by a long, deep moan which reverberated down his throat. He felt vibrations pounding up though her body and she moaned a little louder with each one.

Dave guessed that Sarah had found Colleen's asshole and had wormed a lubed up finger or two inside her. Colleen started to rock her body in rhythm which Sarah's fingering which caused her cock to rub up against Dave's again. The lube, which now covered their cocks and stomachs, made this much noisier than it had been earlier which would have been funny if it wasn't also a much more pleasurable sensation.

Sarah did not let this continue for long however, she shifted Colleen up slightly and manoeuvred Dave's cock out from between her legs so that Colleen was now straddling Dave's waist with his cock resting up against her ass cheeks.

Sarah engulfed his slightly softened dick which promptly brought it back to full attention. As her tongue swirled around his shaft Colleen's did the same in his mouth and it was his turn to moan into the kiss. He could feel lube and saliva dripping from his balls as Sarah slurped away. Both her hands must have been put to use on Colleen because she seemed to be trying to control the blowjob using only her lips which felt clumsy but incredibly hot.

As Sarah pumped away at their ass and cock, Dave and Colleen broke their long, deep kiss in favour of short, hard pecks on the lips separated by groans and moans as they stared intensely into each others eyes. They smiled giddily at each other each time a kiss went off course due to Sarah's vigorous pounding on Colleen's body.

But such rigorous sucking and fingering quickly took its toll on Sarah. Dave's soaked cock slapped against Colleen's balls when Sarah's lips eventually slid off it. He could hear her gulping down air as she tried to catch her breath, a long exhaled sigh from Colleen told him that Sarah had also pulled out of her ass.

Colleen rested her head on Dave's chest, she too needing to catch her breath. He stroked her hair and leaned his head back to relax himself. He was quickly surprised however to learn that Sarah was not completely tired out as he felt a hand start to toy with his cock.

This was no handjob however, Sarah's fingers were spreading the slick mixture of saliva and lube evenly around his dick. For once Dave could tell where this was going next and he was all for it, he had committed fully at this point and there was no way he was backing out now.

He felt tiny hairs tickling his sensitive head, Sarah was guided his cock across Colleen's freshly shaven skin drawing a path of lube down her lower back and through the valley of her cheeks before reaching the hole. She paused there for a second, right on the precipice with Dave's foreskin pressed tight against Colleen's rim. She was obviously giving Dave the opportunity to raise an objection before continuing.

The sensation of the cock pulsing at her hole had caused Colleen to stir from her dozing, she had pushed herself up and was staring Dave in the face once more. She too was clearly giving Dave the chance to back out but her eyes were pleading with him, begging him to go that one step further.

Dave didn't need any encouragement and decided to give a clear sign of his committal. While maintaining eye contact with Colleen he raised his knees so his feet were flat on the bed and then pushed slowly but firmly upwards with his hips.

There was a good deal of resistance at first but with Sarah helping hand and the vast quantities of lube the tip made steady progress until the full head was inside. Colleen and Dave held their stare for the entirety of this process and as Dave began to gently slide further inside her Colleen kissed him tenderly on the lips, stroking his cheek with one hand as she did so.

Dave's head was buzzing. He was fucking another man. 24 hours ago the idea of engaging in what he was doing would have repulsed him but now it felt so right. And so good. He loved every bit of it.

kinglem
kinglem
98 Followers