Cancun Candids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, appreciating the fact that I had diffused the situation by getting back into character. She was about to reach down and pull the bikini out of her pussy, but instead asked, "You said this was the perfect picture, right?" I nodded, appreciating how hot her pussy looked still hanging out of her bikini. "Well, wouldn't it actually be more perfect if you could see all that down there and all this up here?" And with that she reached up and untied her bikini top. It came off effortlessly and she tossed it playfully over to the cameraman, me. It landed on my shoulder and I quickly tossed it to the ground so I could snap some even more perfect pictures of my sister. God, she was right. There she was, standing on a bright, sunny beach with no top on and just a little string splitting her pussy lips apart. I basically felt like I was seeing her naked. I suddenly found myself wishing that string wasn't there so I could see her opening... What a difference it makes when you can't see the juicy inside of a young pussy.

"Okay," Jen said, breaking me out of my reverie, "You had said something about my ass?"

"Yep," I said. "I love your tits, Jen. I love your pussy, now let me see your ass and make this photoshoot complete." I said it earnestly, looking her in the eye. She winked at me and obliged by turning around.

"What do you want to see?" She looked back at me over her shoulder, pouting for my first pictures.

"Oh, just be natural," I told her. It was crazy to think how far she had come from her first awkward poses. "I'll just start snapping and maybe give you some direction. We should probably hurry up and finish before anyone catches us." I hated the idea of bringing this to an end, but we really had kind of pushed the limits of our alone time out on the beach.

Jen seemed to read my mind. "I wouldn't have thought you'd want to hurry this along! You really seem to be enjoying yourself... and the view. What, are you scared of being caught on the beach with your naked sister?" She smiled and stuck her ass out at me for my next pictures.

"Sister? The only one I see out here is my hot girlfriend, baby." I jumped back into character to see how far I could push her at the end.

Jen moaned to get herself back into the pretend relationship and said, "Oh, that's right, John. I must have been crazy to think my own brother would be the one wanting to stare at my tight ass. Tell me, John, what do you want to see me do?"

Time to go for broke. "Well, I've got some nice closeups now of your cheeks. They're amazing, by the way. But why don't we do this: sit down real quick and get your cheeks covered in sand." Jen laughed but then said, "Okay," and sat down. I said, "Good, now just press your cheeks hard into the ground, really get them covered in sand." She laughed some more but was diligent in following directions. It was kind of funny to watch my sister wiggle her ass on the ground so hard, but kind of hot at the same time. "Okay, now you can stand up again and we'll see if it worked."

Jen stood and said, "See if what worked?" But the answer was clear. Now as I looked at her ass I saw two perfect globes all caked and covered with sand, split by the clean, red string of her bikini. This was hot. She looked back down at her bum and giggled. "Hah, that's cute," she said.

Cute indeed. But I wasn't after cute. I was after fucking hot and naughty. I said, "Great. Now bend over as far as you can. Stick your ass out at me." She did as she was told and I moved in for the best shots. "God, Jen, you've got such a great ass." She smiled and looked back at me, her head hanging upside down as she posed. "Okay," I said, "Now for the really hot shots. Reach back with your hands and spread your cheeks open for me." Jen looked at me dubiously.

"Really?"

"Absolutely," I told her. "Jen, it's what I want to see." Jen wasn't totally sold... was this her "boyfriend" looking to get great pictures of her ass, or was this her brother trying to see his sister's asshole? Either way, she might as well at this point. Jen reached back and grabbed a cheek with each hand. She nearly fell over in the sand as she did it, but she regained her balance and spread her cheeks wide.

What I got to see then nearly blew my other views out of the water. With Jen's bikini still wedged up between her pussylips, it was just one straight shot from the back of the bikini straight down over her asshole, through her pussylips and then up the other side. With her cheeks pulled open this way everything was exposed. And the best part of all, the material was pulled so tight that it had grown very thin. Jen's asshole was barely even covered by the material! I could actually gaze in and see the wrinkles where her actual sphincter began. I wasn't looking at my sister's ass now, I was looking at her asshole! I leaned in closer. "That's amazing Jen. This is what I've dreamed of." I snapped my shots, getting super high-resolution images of that tiny rosebud with the bikini running over it and with some stray molecules of sand stark against her skin.

"Is it good?" Jen asked me from her precarious position.

"Jen, this is the hottest photo yet. Your cheeks are completely covered in sand, yet your crack is totally clean from being covered with the bikini. It's a great contrast. I've seen shots like this before online. They're some of my favorite."

Jen seemed to like hearing that. "What do they usually do next?"

"Well," I said, hesitating, "Usually these shots would be followed up by reaching back and pulling the back of the bikini aside, really exposing themselves."

Jen stood up immediately. Goodbye sphincter. I couldn't see it anymore. I knew I shouldn't have pushed for something like that. Jen reach between her legs and finally pulled the bikini material out from between her lips and settled the entire bathing suit back to normal. It still didn't cover much, but compared to what I'd been seeing, I was suddenly very disappointed not to be seeing my sister's nether regions.

I expected to hear a tirade about being a perv, but instead Jen just said, "That feels better, that material was starting to get uncomfortable up there. Okay, like this?" And in one smooth motion my sister bent back down, doubled over, and reached back to grasp the back of her thong suit. In one swift pull it was over to the side, and there I was, staring my sister's stretched brown eye directly in the face. My sister was smiling back at me, waiting. "Aren't you going to take pictures? Doesn't it look good?"

I shook my head and said, "Jen... it's... amazing." I got back into action and took some pictures. "Yes," I said, "Yes." I delighted as I saw my sister's asshole wink open and closed a little bit as she struggled to hold her position.

She laughed at my moaning appreciation and said, "What do you think?"

"I think it's amazing, Jen. These pictures are going to be awesome."

"But what do you think while you look at it? I mean, you're looking right at my asshole, Dave. Your sister's asshole is spread open in front of you and you're taking pictures of it. That's kind of crazy, right?"

Okay... so there was no more pretending. We were acknowledging what was going on... "Well," I said, "Yes, it's kind of crazy. But it's kind of hot... I guess. I mean, I like it. Look at your fucking ass, Jen. It's hot!"

She replied with a clever, "Well, I can't look at it now... but I guess I can see the pictures later. You really like it that much?"

"Jen, I'm so turned on right now. All I can do is stare at your ass and imagine the time John put his finger in there for the first time. That must have been amazing." Jen's brown eye winked a little at the mention of penetration. "God, I'd love to see that."

Jen laughed. "It was pretty great, actually. Sorry I teased you with that earlier." Then an idea seemed to pop into her head. "Actually, you know what? I bet John would love to see that too, right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, still pretty mesmerized by the sight in front of me. This whole time Jen just continued exposing herself to me while we chatted.

"Well, I want hot pictures to send him. It doesn't get much hotter than seeing me shove a finger up my own ass..."

I stammered, barely able to breathe. "Well... uh... yes, yes... I guess."

"Good," she replied. Make sure you get some good ones." She reached back with her other hand and her finger found her little backdoor. Her trembling fingers fondled around, having difficulty from the position she was in. I snapped away in awe as my sister actually tickled her anus for me to see. "Shoot," she said, "It's tough like this." And she stood up. DAMN! That was going to be amazing, but she stopped! What a bummer. "It'll be easier if I just take this off completely, you think we're still good on being alone?"

I looked up and down the beach, clear as far as I could see!

Jen quickly shucked off her bikini bottoms. My sister was naked. My sister was standing naked in front of me! I took a picture.

"Here's what we'll do," my sister said, all business, "We've got about ten more minutes. As a reward for helping me out, for the first five minutes you can do whatever you want, take pictures, just sit and look at me, whatever. Then for the last five minutes I'll... uh... well, I'm gonna finger my ass a little bit for the last few pictures to send John, okay?"

"Yep," was all I was able to squeak out.

Jen started brushing the sand off of her butt. I just sat and stared. She caught me looking and smiled. "I guess that answers that. No more pictures? Just gonna look?" I brought the camera up out of a knee jerk reaction, but she just smiled again and said, "No, it's okay. I said you could just look for a few minutes." She came over and sat directly in front of me in the sand, with her back facing the ocean. It was a beautiful sight: an early morning sun, a clear blue sky, gently crashing waves, and my beautiful sister slowing spreading her legs open for me to take a look. At this point the camera was forgotten and I was just staring. Jen smiled and said, "Boy, you really do like it, don't you Dave?"

"You're so hot, Jen," was all that I could say. "Your tits, your pussy... everything. Just... wow."

"Stop it," she said shyly, "you're making me embarrassed!"

I laughed and said, "Well, that is definitely not what I want to do! I'll shut up now and just look." That seemed okay with my sister. I was sitting Indian style in the sand, and she was just two feet in front of me with her legs splayed out to the side. I loved seeing her pussy touch the sand she sat on. I don't know what it was about that... but it just got me going. I mentioned to Jen that I'd seen online that some people call it a "breaded pussy" when a vagina is covered in something like sand, and that I liked looking at pictures like that.

Jen smiled at this detail and sighed. "Well, I guess we're here now, right? I might as well indulge you, bro." Remaining in her seated position, Jen scooped up a handful of sand and pressed it straight to her crotch. She held it there tightly and with the other hand scooped more towards her pussy. She looked up at me and said, "Are you sure it's going to stick?"

I said, "I have no idea, no one has actually done this for me in person..." and we both laughed. She pressed her hand harder and wiggled it back and forth on her mound.

"Hah, this feels weird," she said. "It's sort of like masturbating. It feels kinda good, but the sand makes it feel really different. It's cold... All right, that should do it."

I watched as my sister gently stood up, allowing the loose sand to fall away from her privates as she did. But the effect was perfect. Stuck to her amazing, shaved pussy was a sheen of light sand from the beach. It drove me crazy. Jen stood up straight and said, "Wow! You were right, a little breaded pussy! Cool."

I smiled at her and said, "I told you." Then I paused while still staring at her little box. "This is really fun, Jen. I'm really, really enjoying this."

"What," asked Jen, "seeing your first real-life breaded pussy?"

"Well, no..." I responded. "Just... doing all of this with you. It's like something crazy and out there that I never would have thought of. Look at you, you're my sister and you're standing naked in front of me! Not only that, you're recreating some of my favorite porn pictures for me. It's just cool! I love looking at your body."

"You love looking at my body because it's just a great body... or you love looking at my body because I'm your sister?"

I guess it was a fair question, and I had to think for a moment. When I finally answered I said, "Both, I think. Look, Jen, you've got an amazing body. Perfect 10 as far as I'm concerned. But, yeah... the fact that you're my sister actually makes it a little better. Not worse, like I would've thought. You know, it's a little... wrong. I guess that's why I've got this to deal with." I gestured to the obvious bulge in my swim trunks, squeezing it a little to show her.

Jen looked thoughtful as she considered my hardon. Then she smiled a toothy grin and said, "I'm having fun too. I'm glad you like my body. And to tell you the truth, having you be the cameraman has helped me get in the mood for these pictures... I feel a LOT sluttier exposing myself to my own brother than I would to my boyfriend. That's probably why I was dripping down my leg just a minute ago. This is pretty wrong."

She said that last sentence with a smile, and I just smiled back. Then I broke our eye contact to look back at her pussy. This caught her attention and she said, "Not to end the fun, but we should probably finish up before we get caught out here. It might be fun for US to be brother and sister and have me naked in front of you, but someone else might not think it's so great. Let's get down to the last pictures.

I couldn't believe these were still going to happen. Jen ran down to the water to wash all the sand off her privates. I couldn't blame her... considering what she was about to do, I wouldn't want any sand involved either.

I set up the shot with a great view of the ocean and a little villa in the distance (if only they knew what was going on out on this beach!) Jen looked at me as if to say, "Now what?" I clicked a picture of her and said, "Whenever you're ready, sis. Just... bend over and do your thing. I'll make sure to get some good ones." My sister turned to face the ocean, her beautiful ass now the center of my attention. It was amazing to see her so comfortable with her nudity at this point. She bent over and reached back to her ass.

Pulling her cheeks apart again she said, "This is something you like, right Dave?" I nodded and smiled, clicking away. It was somehow really dirty that we had now completely dropped the roleplaying. Now Jen was basically saying to me, "You like seeing your sister's asshole spread open, right Dave?" Well, it was true! Jen reached back and fondled her back door again. It was a gorgeous sight. Her anus was bright pink and puckered tightly. I couldn't imagine anything very big forcing its way inside.

Jen sighed and said, "It's tough reaching all the way around like this, I'm just gonna squat."

"Sounds good," I said, not wanting to argue with her for a moment. I stepped in closer as Jen squatted down on the sand, just above where the waves lapped up on the beach. She arched her feet stuck her butt out, which opened her ass up in a lewd display. Jen reached between her legs and her finger found her asshole again. "Muuuuch easier," she moaned. I smiled and took some great pictures of her index finger pressing around the outside of her anus. "Are you ready?" Jen asked me, her voice shaking.

"To see my sister slide a finger in her ass? Absolutely," I responded. Jen laughed and said, "Here we go." She brought her finger to her face and sucked her entire digit into her mouth. She licked it, slobbering up and down the sides of it. She spit a little more right on the tip before bringing the finger back to her ass. I took about five more pictures as she spread her saliva around on her asshole. Then I nearly came in my pants as I watched her begin to press...

Not two feet in front of me, my little sister was slowing pressing her finger into her asshole for me to watch... A moan escaped her lips and I encouraged her, saying, "Gooood..." Jen laughed and said, "God, this is so dirty! I can't believe I'm letting you watch me do this. If John knew it was my brother taking the pictures, he'd lose his mind."

I said, "I don't think he'll be focused on the cameraman... more likely he'll be focused on the finger up your ass, like I am." Jen's finger was about halfway inside almost up to the second knuckle. But she had paused, suspended in mid-thrust as I stared at this nasty act before me. "This looks great, Jen," I said, "Is that about as far as you can get it?"

Jen laughed huskily and said, "Are you kidding? Watch this, little brother." And with painstaking slowness Jen forced the rest of her finger inside her bottom. I devoured the sight as I saw her sphincter spread over Jen's second knuckle, and then spread wider and wider as she bottomed out, her finger inside her butt as deep as it could go. I went wild with the camera, taking pictures so close up that you might not even know what it was unless you knew what you were looking at. Jen's breath became ragged, and she fell forward, losing her balance. She caught herself with her other hand, putting it down in the sand in front of her.

"Perfect Jen, perfect. I love this."

Jen could barely talk. She seemed winded having something thrust so deeply inside her ass. I backed up a step and took some far away shots. They showed a girl out on a beach, one hand in the sand, the other shoved up her ass. It was so depraved. Again I cursed John and the sexy girl he got to fuck.

Jen finally spoke up. "Okay, Dave, you got enough?" I said, "Probably, but I could shoot all day if you'd let me!"

But Jen just said, "No, we'd better finish up. I'd hate to get caught like this!" I sighed and powered the camera off.

"Let me grab your suit," I offered. I ran the 10 feet up the beach where we had begun our escapade and Jen's suit had been dropped. I snatched the material off the ground, saying another silent thank you to Le Mirage and the suit that started this all. I took a chance that Jen wasn't looking at me and I brought the suit up to my nose, inhaling lightly and enjoying the idea that the material that had been so tight against my sister's pussy was now up against my face. I didn't here a shriek from behind me, so I figured I didn't get caught.

Turning back, I found a surprising sight. My sister was still in the exact same position I'd left her in: hand on the ground, finger in her ass...

"I thought you said we were done," I asked, jogging back down to her.

"Ummm, I think I'm stuck, Dave."

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Well, I stayed in this position so long that all my saliva dried. There's like zero lube back there, and when I try and pull my finger out it really hurts. Fuck, I've never had this happen before. Ow!" I watched as she tried to pull her finger out, but the skin surrounding her digit just pulled with it. I couldn't imagine how it must have felt.

"Well," I offered, "just spit on your other fingers and lube it back up."

"I can't, Dave," she complained. "First of all, my other hand is covered in sand. THAT would hurt like hell. And second, I don't think I can even adjust my position, it hurts too much."

There was a long pause.

Finally she said, "Dave... could you..."

There was another long pause.

"What do you need, Jen?"

"Well," she said in obvious discomfort, "could you, help?"

I didn't know what she expected me to do. I stepped in close to her. I put my hands on her shoulders to see if I could prop her up to let her get the job done. But she immediately cried, "No! Don't move me, it hurts too much. I just need something to lube it up so I can pull out. Can you just... I don't know, spit on it or something!"