Cancun Ch. 04

Story Info
Stepfather and stepdaughter grow closer.
1.9k words
4.58
109.6k
19
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texaswade
texaswade
190 Followers

As day broke the following morning, I opened my eyes. Being an early riser, I usually got up at round 6 a.m., even when I didn't have to. Madison and I were spooning naked under the covers. My dick was hard and was resting in the crease of her big ass.


I reached around and began to play with her nipples. After a few minutes of this, Madison began to stir. I then let my hand wander down to Madison's pussy. I was surprised to find that her pussy was already getting wet.

"You're insatiable," Madison whispered. She swung her right leg over my body, positioning her pussy in front of my crotch. "You can fuck me, but I'm going to sleep," she giggled.

I lowered my body a foot and entered her wet cunt. She moaned, "Your dick is so damn fat..."

I slowly and rhythmically fucked her for the next 15 minutes. As my climax approached, I reached around and began to play with her clit.

"Daddy, I want you to cum in me," Madison said.

"I'm not wearing a condom baby," I replied.

"I'm on the pill dad... cum in me!" she said.

I was not happy to hear that until I realized that I would be able to unload my cock in her pussy. I sped up my pace, but waited until she began to moan before racing to the finish. I wanted to come with her.

"Oh, that feels so good, please don't stop!" she said.

I fucked her for another minute or two before we both began to shake. I gripped her body with my left hand, while my right hand continued to play with her clit, the whole while pumping my hard dick into her cunt.

I shot my load into my stepdaughter and collapsed next to her.

We both dozed off to sleep again, my stiff dick, still inside her pussy.

About two hours later, I felt a warm pair of lips on the head of my dick. I was completely soft. I looked down just as Madison engulfed my entire soft cock in her mouth. It didn't stay soft for long.

She sucked my dick for a few minutes before it became completely engorged.

She pulled off my dick, looked up and smiled. "Good morning lover," she said.

I smiled back and said "Don't let formalities stop you from finishing what you started."

She giggled and proceeded to work her way down to my balls. She pushed my hard dick to one side and bathed my nuts with her wet tongue for several minutes. Her tongue was so wet that her spit began to roll down my balls down my ass crack.

I repositioned myself as an invitation to have her lick my asshole, hoping she'd get the message. I was still little surprised when she ran her tongue down to my asshole and began to lick.

"I loved it when Lisa did this," she said. "Did mom ever do this for you?" Madison asked.

"No baby, but don't stop either," I replied.

"Turn over daddy," Madison ordered. I turned over and got on my knees.

Madison reached down into the travel bag I had planted and pulled out the bottle of lube. She worked a little onto her finger and gently stuck it in my ass. The lube was supposed to "heat up" and it did. She then reached down and pulled my dick and balls towards her face from underneath my body.

"Where did you learn to do this little girl?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"Don't worry daddy, I saw this on the Internet. I'd never do this with any old boy. Only a man I truly love," she replied.

I closed my eyes as she sucked my cock, while working her finger in and out of my ass. I was surprised at how quickly my orgasm was approaching. Madison, sensing my climax, slowed down and proceeded to lazily lick my balls before returning to work on my aching rod.

"I'm going to cum baby," I warned.

"Cum in my mouth daddy. I want to taste your cum," she responded breathlessly.

She then pumped my dick into her waiting mouth as she jammed her finger deep into my ass. This was more than I could take. I dumped spray after spray of cum into my stepdaughter's hot little mouth.

"Mmmm, mmm, mmm," I heard her say as she swallowed my load.

I collapsed on the bed without a word to say. Madison plopped down next to me with a sloppy grin on her face.

"Was that good dad?" she asked.

"The best," I replied. She kissed me and ran off to take a shower.

After showering and eating some breakfast, we decided to take a day tour to La Isla de Mujeres. Madison wore some of her own clothes, but decided to wear a bikini top underneath one of her shirts, in case she wanted to get some sun.

A large ferry took us to the island. Madison could not sit still and decided to go out on the deck. A swarm of boys immediately descended on her like locust after she removed her shirt to get the aforementioned sun.

"It looks like your girlfriend is getting some attention," a blond woman sitting next to me said. "My name is Joyce,"

"I don't blame them Joyce," I replied. "I'm Ted."

"I saw you two last night at Frogs. She was really working it. She's quite beautiful. So rich or hung?" she asked.

"I don't understand the question," I said.

"Well a man in his late 30s doesn't go on vacation with a 20 year old stripper unless he's either rich or really well hung," she said.

"Actually, I can lick my eyebrows," I responded. Joyce laughed. I was surprised that we had been conspicuous enough that someone remembered us from the night before.

"How did you two meet?" Joyce asked.

"At a birthday party," I answered honestly. I didn't mention it was some 11 year-old girl's birthday party more than eight years ago.

Joyce was an attractive woman. Blond, pretty and about 35 years old. She was a bit too skinny for my tastes, but some men like them skinny.

We continued with our conversation until we reached the island. I said goodbye and found Madison on the deck ready to disembark.

"Men are pigs dad," she said.

"I've been trying to tell you that since the day we met," I replied, not getting goaded into that conversation.

"Also, I think you need to stop calling me 'dad.' I don't want people to think we're sick," I explained.

"Is it because of that pretty blond you were talking to?" Madison asked. I thought she was laying on the jealous act thick, but quickly realized she was serious.

"Well yeah. She remembered us from last night. She remembered you from last night," I said.

"What do I care what that skinny bitch has to say," she replied.

I was a bit surprised by all this. "Why are you getting all worked up? You were standing out here with four different guys hitting on you?"

"They're boys TED. I don't want a boy TED. I have a man now," Madison said, punctuating "Ted" with a bit of anger.

"OK, baby, calm down," I said. Madison pouted and didn't say a word to me for the next half hour.

We eventually made our way to a place that specialized in silver jewelry. "Why don't you get something for yourself?" I asked. I then sat down on a bench and waited outside.

Madison emerged from the store a few minutes later. "What did you get?" I asked.

"These!" she said, showing off two of the strangest earrings I'd ever seen.

"What are those," I asked perplex.

"Nipple rings silly!" she replied. I decided to drop it.

We ate on the island and did some more shopping. Madison stayed close by on the trip back to Cancun as Joyce sat down just a few feet from me. My stepdaughter was quite affectionate, as she kissed my neck and ear throughout the trip, while we held hands.

It was getting dark as we reached the dock to disembark. We walked to the club district but decided that we'd stay in that night. I hailed a cab to take us home.

"So senor," the cab driver said, "did you spank your naughty daughter's ass last night?"

It was the cab driver from the previous evening.

"Uh, well she's actually not my daughter, but I am going to spank her ass tonight," I said jokingly.

"Promises, promises," Madison replied.

The cab driver laughed out loud.

When we got back to the hotel I called up room service for some ice, limes and salt and a bottle of tequila. Madison and I went out the balcony with our score and took a couple of shots. She had been very quite for the last half-hour.

"So TED," Madison said, "I'm not your real daughter?" This stuff again...

"Maddie, I don't want some perverted Mexican cabdriver knowing I'm having sex with my stepdaughter. You know I love you like a daughter, but this is awkward," I explained. "I'm sorry that this has ruined our relationship. I told you that men are pigs, and we are. I can't even keep my hands off my own stepdaughter."

"No daddy, this is my fault. I'm the one who seduced you. I'm the one who came to your bed in my t-shirt and panties that night," Madison confessed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I wasn't THAT drunk that night daddy. Lisa was the one who puked that night, not me. I just wanted you to look at me like a woman. I've loved you so much, but you always treat me like a little girl. When I told you I was going out of state for school, you just said "OK," like you were happy to get rid of me," she explained, her eyes beginning to well up with tears.

"But you just left the bedroom that night. You didn't even want to look at me!" she continued.

I was stunned by her confession. "Do you remember what happened that morning?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"I ran my hands all over your body for hours. I jacked off and came on your ass three times. I've been infatuated with you since that day. This entire trip was planned so that I could get in your pants Maddie. I love you more than anyone and I love sharing the new physical part of our relationship with you," I replied.

Madison jumped to her feet and knelt in front of me. We kissed passionately and she unbuttoned my shirt, kissing her way down to my stomach. I stood up and she pulled my shorts down. It was dark outside, but anyone on the two adjoining balconies could have easily spotted us.

Madison began to feverishly suck my hard dick. I stood there naked as my 18 year-old stepdaughter ate my dick. She massaged my balls and brought me to the point of climax. I roughly pulled her hair and got her face off my dick.

She moaned loudly as I reached down and jacked off, shooting several streams of hot, white cum onto her face. Something about seeing her so vulnerable, on her knees with my cum on her face triggered something nasty inside of me. I pulled her up by her arm and dragged her back into the room.

I had something special in mind for that night.

texaswade
texaswade
190 Followers