Candace's Climber Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minute or two of getting brutalized in her throat, her face covered in deep-throat spit, she was finally able to relax a bit. She still clenched her pussy and ass tight when the dick was balls deep in her mouth, but we were able to time our anal and vaginal thrusts so that the contractions were when we too were deep inside. We soon found the perfect rhythm, and were able to increase it steadily until she had balls slapping every entrance at a really rapid pace. We all were panting and sweating heavily, reveling in this hedonistic and orgiastic scene. She was clearly approaching another orgasm, and I could tell the guy in her ass was too. He started pumping with long, hard strokes, which popped my cock out of her pussy and started rubbing her clit. This was too much for the both of them, and they both came almost simultaneously - him in her ass, and her clit rubbing on my dick. She started moaning so hard from the orgasm that it also set off the guy in her throat, and I could see from his spasming balls that he must have unleashed a torrent of spunk down her throat.

Candace coughed a bit as she recovered, and indicated to me that her throat had taken about as much as it could take. "Okay fellas, her throat is off limits, but her mouth and ass are still open!" I announced to the crew, as I slid my cock back into her pussy. I still hadn't cum yet, drained from all the sex Candace and I had been having lately, but determined to still give her the cum she was the hungriest for.

From below Candace, I couldn't see the entire room, but I did notice some new faces. Apparently guys had been walking in from the camp to join the debauchery. I'm not sure if Candace knew as she took a fresh cock in her mouth, thankfully smaller than the monster that had just brutalized her throat, and I highly doubt she cared. But she did take notice when she felt a familiar cock at her backside - she looked behind to see Ron, poking his huge member at her anus.

"Slowly!" she begged, before having a dick popped back into her mouth. "Slut keep sucking and let us fuck you how we want," Ron roared back, pushing his cock head into her rosebud. Of course he did go somewhat slowly - you can't just ram a ten inch cock up a girl's ass - but he did so on his own terms. These guys really seemed to be attuned to this, which I appreciated - they pushed Candace's limits, but at a reasonable pace. Candace wanted a gangbang, not a gang rape... and that's exactly what she was getting.

She obediently returned to sucking cock as Ron slowly sodomized her, and I loved every minute of it. He entered slowly, spitting on her ass as he worked in every inch. I felt every spasm of her cunt as she took the cock deeper, saw every lusty expression on her face as she fell deeper into a sexual frenzy. Soon she had taken the whole thing - and Ron patiently held it in place as she adjusted. In no time, she began to rock on it, a little bit at first, and then more as she loosened up. After a while, she was completely open, both holes stretched to accommodate our rigid dicks. She started riding us harder now, bucking on us so hard that she could no longer hold the dick in her mouth. She was an insatiable bitch in heat.

"Oh yes, fuck my stretched out holes," she begged, her mouth finally free to articulate her filthy desires. "Ram them as deep and hard as you can... I can take anything you can give me. Pound me like a filthy rag doll and cover me with your cum!"

I had never heard her talk quite this dirty. But then again, I had never seen her gang fucked by a huge group of guys like this before. She looked down at me with an expression of both lust and appreciation - she was finally getting the rough fucking she had been craving.

Ron grabbed her arms and held them behind her, pulling her towards us in rhythm so she could get pounded even harder. Our strokes got so hard and deep that she could no longer speak, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she entered a somewhat transfixed state. I decided she needed it a bit rougher, and slapped her across the face, exactly the way I know she likes it. Her eyes opened wide again with this new sensation, and I gave her another slap across her chest. Soon the other guys were joining in, slapping her and calling her a slut and whore. Her pussy got wetter hearing these names, and that was when I lost it. A slow building orgasm finally burst forth and filled her pussy with cum. I reached down to rub her clit as I came, and realized she was coming too, although not as strong because of the previous orgasms.

Candace collapsed on top of me and rolled to the side. Ron pulled out of her ass, but was close enough to cumming that it only took a few more strokes to get him to the edge. He grabbed her by the hair, lifted her up to a kneeling position, and unleashed a giant load on her tits. He then let go and she slumped down, dripping in cum from her chest and cunt.

Being her first gangbang, I had no sense of her limits. I said to her, "I'm spent darling, how are you feeling?" She looked around at the room, taking it in. At first I wasn't sure how she would respond... she looked completely exhausted. But then I noticed her hand at her pussy, lightly flicking her clit.

"More..." she said meekly.

"Of course... you heard her fellas, until she says no, have your way with her." The group nodded in assent, and new men approached her with lust in their eyes. I watched for a while as a new set of men began their sexual abuse. They lifted her up, and then lowered her, ass first, onto a man laying on the floor. Then they gathered around her, filling every hole and hand with a dick, as they forced her to pleasure them. I could no longer see her, because she was surrounded by ravenous men, but I could see her legs bobbing in the air and hear her moans of ecstasy.

I went to the shower to get cleaned up, washing my body while the sound of my girlfriend getting roughly fucked echoed in the shower room. When I came back out, they had her bent over the sink again, banging her pussy and ass as other guys jerked off on her face. She was a complete mess. As I left the bathroom, I realized there was a line out the door, with maybe 9 or 10 more guys all waiting their turn.

Back at camp, I prepared some dinner for us, thinking that Candace would want something more than just cum in her stomach. After a while, Tammy strolled into camp, asking, "where's our little gangbang slut?"

"Still getting gangbanged," I laughed, unable to believe what Tammy had gotten going for us. I talked about how hot it was watching them both cum, and told her the incredible scene that followed. "Did you send all those other guys in too?"

"Oh, no, but I'm not surprised. I'm just glad they are all getting it out of their systems so they stop hitting on me!"

"I should go check on her in a bit," I thought, not realizing that the guys hadn't been vetted by Tammy and might not be as coached as the rest.

"Definitely, I'll go with you." Tammy and I walked back to the shower room, somewhat hurriedly in case there was a problem. But fortunately our fears were unfounded - Candace was still there, happily finishing off the last of the guys. She had managed to fit two cocks in her stretched out pussy and was clearly enjoying it. At first they were fucking her alternatingly, but soon she was taking both their huge dicks up her twat at the same time, making her moan louder and louder on the dick in her mouth.

The last three finished like a chain reaction, first the guy in her mouth, then one of the guys in her pussy. The third pulled out and pumped his dick a few more times, and then decided to ram it up her ass to shoot his load there. She gasped one last time as he unexpectedly fucked her asshole, and then sighed as he retracted it. She was thoroughly fucked.

The men left in a daze, with Candace in a puddle of cum and exhausted. Tammy and I helped her into a shower stall, and propped her up as she let the water run over her body and wash all the spunk away. At this point it had been a couple hours, and some had already dried, so it took some scrubbing, but we got her as good as new. And as exhausted as she was, I couldn't help but notice her rubbing her clit as she rinsed, her body shaking a bit as she thought about the experience.

"Did you have a good time sweetheart?" I asked her, already knowing the answer. "The best!" she managed to respond, tired but sincere.

"Eric was right, you really do have some stamina!" interjected Tammy, genuinely impressed with the relentless barrage of cocks my sexy girlfriend had pleasured.

"Eric's got some stamina too," said Candace, noticing my cock was hard again from cleaning her body. "I bet he's going to try to fuck me again when we get back to camp."

"Don't worry about Eric, he'll be a good boy and let you recover," assured Tammy, casting me a warning stare.

"I'll do whatever you want Candace - you definitely need some rest, we've got a lot of climbing to do tomorrow."

"We'll see," said Candace, as we made our way back to the camp site.

After some dinner, we settled in to bed. We did end up fucking again that night - Candace can never resist my cock pressed up against her in bed, and especially not when she has so much sex on her mind. But unlike previous nights, we felt no need to stifle the moans. The whole camp knew about the nymphomaniac we had in our midst, and after the ball draining they all received, they had no place to complain. We fell asleep happily under the stars, ready for another day of climbing and, inevitably, another night of fucking. But that's another story.

12