Candace's Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She taunted him saying, "Maybe you'd better take another Cialis so my pussy isn't neglected later. Cum on my big tits. We both know how much you want to. I'll rub your cum onto my nipples and pinch them until I cum too. You can watch."

That seemed to be more than Steve could resist. He plunged into her fleshy tunnel even harder.

"Let it go. Give my tits a coating and I'll rub it in."

A few seconds later his breath hitched; his body tensed. As he started cumming he quickly shifted his body backward to slip his cock out from between her breasts. He spurted his first volley onto her right breast and a second landed on its inner slope. Groaning he then lay down on her and rubbed his cock against her tits as he continued to erupt in weaker spurts.

Candace held her breasts together and shimmied them from side to side to increase the friction on his cock. When she felt he was done cumming she let her left breast settle and used her index finger to scoop up some semen and spread it around the nipple of her right breast that she was still holding up for him saying, " For a tit man like you I expect it doesn't get any better than this."

"With a big grin he replied, "You're right."

He pulled back to get a better look. She smeared his cum all around her right nipple and then toyed with it roughly using her thumb and forefinger. Her left hand then started moving over her left breast while still trying to hold it up. She extended a finger to sweep up some semen and then lewdly spread it over her areola and nipple. Using the palm of her hand she fondled her sticky breast with her palms deliberately rubbing back and forth over her nipple. Her breath deepened dramatically as her arousal redoubled.

She could barely talk but in a small sexy voice she said, "Like the nail color when it's wet with cum? I'm about to cum too. My breast feels so huge. I've never smeared semen over my tits before. I love it."

"Me too," Steve added.

Her thumb and forefinger were squeezing her right nipple very tightly. They rolled the nub and pulled it out from her body which pushed her over the brink. Candace groaned loudly in a few seconds as she experienced the ecstasy of release. Her fingers released her nipple which Steve saw was red and angry. He stared as her body shook with several aftershocks. Her nipple was still erect and inviting but he knew he dared not touch it. He hoped she hadn't made it too sore since he looked forward to playing later.

Knowing that her body was off limits for the immediate future Steve rolled off of her and relaxed on the bed. Candace was also sated and lay still on the bed.

After a period of silence Candace said, "Can we talk seriously for a few moments?"

"Sure," he replied.

"What happens to me if you die? Well, I don't mean to be morbid and don't misunderstand- I'm not asking if I'm in your Last Will. I'm asking would I have G cup tits permanently or would they shrink back to nothing?"

"No worries. I'm not going to die anytime soon."

"Seriously? Anybody can die. Heart attacks, car accidents, lots of things. I'm not wishing you ill. I'm just concerned. I can't walk up to your company's front desk and 'Hi, I'm Steve's big - titted girl. I'm here for a recharge or refill or whatever you'd call it."

"Okay. I'll try to think about my own mortality. It's interesting. You didn't picture yourself asking to be downsized from your current size. Can I take that to mean you've started to enjoy having awesome tits?"

"I'm trying to be serious here. It's not a joke. I've never met any lab manager or Vice President at your company that I could talk to about my problem. What could I do?"

"Well, let's start with the premise that I don't accept that you have a problem. You've got a fantastic sexy body. Recognizing that you have concerns I'll try to address the death scenario. You can understand that I can't say anything that would obligate my company to anything. On my death the Directors would elect a new CEO, etc. I'd be lying if I told you I could control things after my death. I see your concern and we should deal with it. Let me think about it."

"That's not going to help me sleep tonight. Without some future thinking that leads to a plan, what would happen if you died right now? Would I be Candy for life or would I shrink?"

"Well, I guess the answer is that I don't know for sure. As far as I know any changes you've experienced are permanent until deliberately changed but the subject hasn't really come up. Since you felt you were shrinking a week or so ago I guess you might shrink but if the original changes are properly calibrated there wouldn't be any change. Think of a clock. In a perfect world it keeps perfect time but in the real world most clocks gain or lose some time every day."

"Putting aside that I don't want to gain or lose a few millimeters every day if you were dead how could I get back to a D or DD cup size? Is there somebody I could talk to who could 'recalibrate' my tits? This is serious."

"Well, why don't we just focus on keeping me healthy? I'll think about a contingency plan but you really haven't given your new breasts an adequate test drive yet. Maybe you'll want to keep them."