Candace's Surprise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At breakfast Candace again found most of her plate obscured from view by her chest unless she sat back and tilted her head. She hadn't noticed that problem at dinner on Friday night and hoped that reflected how much smaller DD was than F or G. She hoped her breasts were shrinking as she sat there but obviously the process was too slow to notice. She wondered if it was a continuous process of if- like dieting- there might be plateaus. That didn't really matter but she was frustrated by having no way to know if or when she might return to a reasonable size.

They had a pleasant breakfast and walked back to the condo. Candace went through the scanners again and for the first time worried that they might make her too small. She could only hope the settings were right on the technology that officially didn't exist. That prompted as smile as Candace looked down at her F cup tits. They definitely existed.

The late morning and early afternoon were spent on the deck. Candace changed into her bikini from Saturday and Steve stayed in the same shorts and shirt he'd worn to breakfast. I t didn't take Candace long to become comfortable with the degree of privacy they had; boats simply didn't come close to shore in their section of the bay. She took off her top and asked Steve to give her exposed skin a protective rub down with sunscreen.

He was thrilled to massage her entire body with the lotion. He used practically a whole tube and fondled every inch of her while claiming to want to be careful she was fully protected from the sun. To their mutual amusement he paid particular attention to her breasts and ass cheeks. Candace noticed that he'd developed an erection and suggested that she'd take care of that after some time in the sun.

After an hour or so Candace said she'd had enough sun for the moment. She reached out to Steve and pulled him inside to the bedroom where she undressed him. Feeling bolder than she could remember she lay down on the bed on her back, pulled off her bikini bottoms and spread her legs wide. "Come over here and pay homage to my pussy; consider it payment for my willingness to carry the massive tits you made for me this weekend. I think I was a pretty good sport. I could have kicked you in the balls when I learned what you did."

"Yes dear," replied Steve. "You were great and I loved every minute. I've never been with such an incredibly sexy woman before. I'll be happy to worship your sex now and whenever you wish in the future." With that he moved between her thighs and kissed her Venus Mound. His face then dipped a little lower and his lips and tongue toyed with her outer lips. Candace gasped at his first contact and then settled into the pleasure. Steve was a gifted lover. She was a lucky woman.

It took only a minute or two before Candace was writhing in ever increasing arousal. Her hands gripped the bedclothes as she ground her pussy upward into his mouth. Steve had deliberately avoided her clit to prolong her enjoyment but now decided it was time to bring her off. Before he did he paused and pulled back just a little so he could speak. "I'll expect your cocksucker red lips on me at 30,000 ft."

"Yes dear," she replied.

Steve grinned and returned his tongue to the area of her clit. He circled the nub causing a gasp and small shriek from Candace. Her body went ridged as an earth shattering climax took control of her body. She couldn't move as nerve impulses overwhelmed her. The pleasurable release was almost too much to bear. Her hands went to Steve's head and pushed his mouth away. She needed to simply exist for a moment with no further stimulation. Steve didn't move when she first pushed; in fact, he worked his tongue around her clit seeking to draw out her orgasm. Candace exhaled a 'No more,' and pushed harder- finally succeeding in creating some space between his tongue and her over -wrought clit.

"Give me a minute," she pleaded. "Then I'd like a slow and sensuous fucking. I'm too tired for anything too athletic."

Candace recovered her muscle control in about thirty seconds and could feel her breathing was almost back to normal. "Okay," she said. "I'm a functioning woman again; a woman in need of a cock."

Steve moved up over her body. Before entering her he folded her legs up so that her knees were practically at her ears. He slowly inserted his cock into her wet slit and pushed in as far as he could go. Candace moaned and told him how good he felt. He withdrew almost all of the way and then powered into her again- slow and deep- just as she'd asked.

"That's perfect," she said. "Fuck me as deeply as you can. Oral is nice but there's no substitute for deep cock."

"Quite true," he said. He continued his slow but powerful strokes to their mutual satisfaction. Gradually the pace increased and they both knew he was finding the slow pace to be frustrating. Candace could feel the intensity of his thrusts increase too. He was going even deeper than before and it felt great to both of them. His breathing was labored and a thin sheen of sweat was making his chest shine as his cock plunged repeatedly into her welcoming sleeve.

Candace tightened her Kegel muscles around him. She could feel the increased pressure and his arousal increased. She wondered if he knew she was deliberately squeezing him or if he was just enjoying the tightness without thought. She'd have to tell him of her Kegel exercises but not now. It would be a good tease to whisper in his ear at a boring cocktail party.

Soon Steve was losing control. He was fucking her hard and fast. His penetration was still deep but that seemed to have become less important than the number of thrusts he could make in a given measure of time. He was literally trying to rub himself to orgasm and getting very close. Candace's pussy was merely his velvet sleeve. She tried to clamp down on him even more but found the task was tiring. She couldn't add much to what he was doing.

Finally he arrived at the edge. He thrust into her hard and pushed in as deeply as possible- holding that position as his balls emptied themselves. Candace couldn't feel it but could visualize the semen making its way up through his shaft and filling her in four or five spurts. She could feel his body tense slightly with each spurt. It would take him a few moments to recover but she knew he was done. Her mind started to think about showering and what she'd wear for the trip home. She settled on the tailored silk shirt she'd worn for the flight to Florida. While tailored it had been a little loose on Friday so she thought it would fit. It buttoned down the front which Steve had appreciated in his lust for exposing her tits. The skirt and short heels she'd worn for the earlier flight would also serve for the return.

The new clothes Candace had ordered arrived about a half hour before they were to leave for the airport. Candace scooped up the new F cup bra and went into the bathroom to try it on. It fit reasonably well but seemed to have a few wrinkles. Candace didn't see any point in trying the E cup; she was still an F but trending smaller. She still had a ways to go before fitting into the DD bras that were her goal but there was reason to hope she would get there. She wasn't scheduled for any on-camera work for Monday so she could find something loose to wear for work. When she was on the air her dresses were always fitted to showcase her figure. It was sexist but she knew her face and body were a big part of her success on TV. Hopefully by Tuesday her new dresses would fit and she could shop for some other outfits that suited a DD chest with a slim waist. Before she knew it Steve was calling her; it was time to go. She dressed quickly- finding the silk blouse was now noticeably tight at her bust line but she could still button it.

Steve and Candace got settled in his company's private plane for the flight back to New York. The cabin attendant brought out a bottled of chilled wine in an ice bucket along with some fruit and cheese. After confirming that nothing else was needed from her she disappeared.

Steve poured them each a glass of wine and said, "I hope you liked the past two days. I thoroughly enjoyed everything." Candace smiled and said she'd had a great time too.

Steve then continued, "We need to discuss some serious matters. You raised the issue that if I were to die you would have no one to contact at my company. That was a very valid point and I'll address that on Monday. I have a trusted executive that I'll speak with and give her written authority to assist you if it's ever necessary. I'll give you her contact info after I've spoken with her."

"Thank you. That would be great."

"Your concern highlighted a broader issue. Don't be alarmed. There's nothing pending or imminent but we need to talk about the future. I'd like very much to have a future with you but we need to talk candidly. There will come a time when the secret machines you think my company possesses will not be available. This could be because the research was ended or morphed into something else, the company was sold, I died or was fired- those are the most likely reasons but there could easily be others."

"Oh, I hadn't thought that far ahead. Are you talking about something that might happen in a month, or in 6 months... or in a year?"

"That's part of the issue. No one can say when something might change. Our government contracts can end rather quickly under some circumstances. Sometimes our research produces a product for the government and we keep active research going to seek improvements and refinements. With other products the research and development end or switch into a very limited mode. As I said, there could be other reasons that could make any current resources unavailable to me and therefore to you.

"You shouldn't worry. There are some options we can consider. Let's start with some basics. First, do you see yourself having a long term relationship with me? "

"Ah...that's a tough question since it really involves both of us and I can't speak for you."

"Assume I'd like to have a relationship. I'm not proposing marriage in any traditional sense but I certainly have enjoyed being with you and I think the sex has been great for both of us."

Candace smiled and said, "Then my answer would be yes."

"Okay, good. Now I need to be blunt. As you know I am a serious tit man. For me to be involved with a woman she needs to have large breasts. Not to be too crude but if the magic that has made you busty wasn't working I'd need you to get implants. Before you imagine traditional implants let me clarify that I have a colleague who is a world class surgeon and researcher. He tells me that he can sculpt breasts that are practically indistinguishable in look and feel from the natural."

Candace was visibly shaken by his statement. After a very awkward pause she inquired, "So... do I understand you're proposing - or requiring- that I go to some mad scientist doctor to get some new experimental pads stuck into my breasts? "

"No, it's not really like that. Well, I don't think of it that way. The doctor is a world class physician. He's not a quack. What you despairingly refer to as 'pads' are much more sophisticated than anything you might have in mind. You'd need him to explain but as I understand it they involve Nano- technology and are essentially custom designed and fitted to the recipient's natural body. He says they're tremendously better and more natural than anything that's come before."

Candace replied cynically, "Any breast surgeon says he customizes his work to the patient's body. He has to work with the uniqueness of the woman's body."

"Well, yes but this is much more sophisticated. I can't explain it. All I know is that the Doctor is very excited about the new technique and considers it incredibly better than what could be done in the past."

Candace was practically in tears as she then said, "Well, then we also have the problem of what is my natural body? Would I have to shrink to my natural A cups and then have your guy stretch me back to some obscenely big size that pleases you?"

"Double DD- that's all. I thought you were okay with that size."

"Well, yes. I did agree to that. Is that all. You're not going to surprise me at the last minute with F or G cups?

Steve assured her that he would be more than happy if she had DD breasts and of course he wouldn't trick her or give the doctor any secret instructions. He added that this wasn't all about him; she'd expressed the desire to retain large breasts for her own self- image and for her career. Candace grudgingly admitted he was right.

She asked if he was suggesting that she have this surgery now or was it only if the company changed. Steve said there was no urgency but he would suggest she meet with the Doctor now, have him do his analysis and give her guidance as to what he could do, answer her questions, etc. Steve noted that only the doctor could give her meaningful advice on how the procedure would work, what risks or side effects there might be and the like. He added that of course he would pay for all of the costs.

Candace then said she had another question. Was Steve effectively breaking up with her if she refused to get implants? Steve replied that he wouldn't characterize it that way but in the future if her breasts shrank down to her natural size he couldn't really see a future for them. He said he knew that might make him sound shallow but he really was obsessed with women's breasts and couldn't really picture a long term relationship with a flat chested woman. He'd constantly be leering at other women.

Steve said he also had some positive news. He wanted to offer her a job with his company as head of media relations. They'd never had that position before so she could create whatever role she wanted provided she'd keep her schedule open enough to be available to travel with him when he requested it.

Candace had an immediate flash-back to her conversations with Missy and Tiff and said, "Do I understand that you're offering me a 'no show' job to be your lover? Assuming I keep my big tits, of course."

Steve appeared to squirm a little and after a pause said he wouldn't characterize the job offer that way. He said he respected her desire to be a journalist but if she became a nightly news anchor woman she'd never be available to him. They couldn't travel or even have a routine social life if she had to work every afternoon and evening.

At his company she would have authority to create and supervise a whole media department- something his company could use. If she wanted to be independent he'd put up the capital needed to create a public relations or other company. She could even fashion any career she wanted- so long as her work schedule was flexible. His wealth afforded great opportunities for world travel, sexy weekends in Florida or in more exotic locales. Her job as an on-camera TV news personality was too inflexible to allow such enjoyment.

Steve also suggested that Candace be more positive. He was suggesting a way that she could assure herself of the large breasts she'd obviously come to love. He'd bear all of the expense and was offering her a well salaried position or other career. If she wanted to leave him or her job at any time she'd still have her augmented breasts and no worries that they might shrink. Steve urged her to give his proposal some thought; no immediate decision was needed.

Candace was overwhelmed by what he was proposing. She said she'd need time- maybe a week to weigh his ideas. In her mind images of Tiff and Missy kept popping up. She didn't mean to judge them but from the moment she'd first seen them she'd labelled them as bimbos or trophy wives- women who'd had their breasts enhanced and shaped their lives to catch a rich husband. Wasn't that the proposal she was considering for herself?

The couple sat in silence for a few minutes. Candace pretended to be savoring the wine and tasting some cheese but her mind was racing. Finally she said, "Common sense suggests I should make no decisions until I've had a chance to reflect and gather all the facts."

"Yes, of course. There's no rush."

Candace then said, "I'm well aware of our confidentiality agreement and will honor it. Having said that I think I should tell you that as a journalist I'm thinking about doing an investigative piece about trophy wives. I would never mention your name and you're not the focus of my story but I'd guilty if I didn't tell you about the story. This isn't anything I was assigned to do and I haven't really started but it's a story I think should be told and I think it could be a big career builder."

"Oh, yes. I'm glad you did."

"Okay, what I'm about to say is dependent on my getting back to DD size very soon- that's presumably not going to happen by the time we land then sometime on Monday at the latest. Assuming that I'm willing to experiment with 34DD breasts for one week. I'll see how they look and feel, how my clothes fit and how the bosses at the network react. After that trial I may insist on going down to a 34D."

"But I thought you'd agreed to DD."

"I had but that was before you laid out all of this new stuff about implants and new careers. If I'm going to proceed I need to know that the proposals you made would still be offered if I decide to only be a D. I won't decide for a week but need to know you're agreeable to dating such a small breasted woman."

Steve smiled and replied, "Okay, I guess I could live with that."

That's not the enthusiastic response I was looking for."

"I'm sorry. Of course 34D would be fine. Your body was great before the weekend. I might have gotten a bit carried away in Florida."

"That's better. I'll visit with your doctor. Give me the contact info or set up the appointment. Obviously he may tell me there are risks or limitations based on my body that might change everything. Does he know about the recent changes to my body; in other words, does he have all of the biological facts about whatever you've done to me to know what he would be working with if I went forward with his implants?"

"Good. Getting his advice is a good first step. He knows the basics about the biology. I'll make sure he is fully informed before your first consultation."

"I'll want to retain my own doctor as well to consult with me and give me his take on your guy's procedure."

"Okay, that's a good idea."

Candace then said "About the job offer I'd need some time. To be candid I don't want to be a daily anchor for the TV news. You're right that such a position is very inflexible and your appearance is critical. If you get a facial blemish or put on a pound your career can take a deep dive. My dream job is to be an investigative reporter. I imagine I could work out a more flexible schedule with the network. I might need some compensation from your company to make up for the lower salary I'd get from the network and it would need to be guaranteed for at least ten years since I'd be giving up my original career track. I won't say anything to the network until I've had time to reflect and we have more information on the implant issue."

"That all sounds fine to me. I wasn't expecting any immediate response. You've certainly surprised me on several points."

"I'm glad. Surprises are good. On a negative note, you've given me so much to think about I can't really focus on giving you a good mile high BJ. Can you take a rain check on that?"

"Yes dear. Actually, you drained me so well earlier I don't know how much I'd enjoy a BJ right now. A rain check would be good. What I'd like is for you to open your blouse and remove your bra. Let me fondle those great big breasts while they're still so big. Who knows? Perhaps we'll both develop a desire for some oral sex later in the flight."