Candace's Surprise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve straightened up and told her how great her breasts had looked and felt. He offered to get a face cloth to clean her up but she said she'd go the bathroom to do a better job. He suggested she hurry back so he could reciprocate; offering her tits as she'd done deserved the largest orgasm his mouth could deliver. To his surprise she declined. This puzzled him and he asked if there was something wrong. She explained that her mind was in a jumble about her breast size, whether it would decrease enough for her career, whether she even wanted to keep her career, and a dozen other things. He offered to talk out anything but she said her issues were truly personal. Talking wouldn't solve anything. She did ask that he arrange for an expedited appointment for her with his mad scientist doctor which he said he could do.

On the next afternoon Candace visited the Doctor with a mixed sense of fear and optimism. His office wasn't what she expected in that it didn't look like a doctor's office at all. It looked like a research lab. Doctor Johnson seemed professional and his personal office was neat and nicely appointed. She decided she had nothing to lose by listening. She needed to know her options.

Her visit began by her filling out pages of medical history and signing consent forms and the like. The one form that seemed odd was a lengthy confidentiality agreement. She signed it along with everything else.

Dr. Johnson started off by saying that he had complete knowledge of her breast size history. He added that she needed to put aside her ideas about Steve's scanning machines and the finger pointing that came with that. The origin and ownership of whatever modern science she'd experienced wasn't important. Many discoveries in science represented shared knowledge and improvements developed by various different scientists- sometimes working together and sometimes just building on others' work.

Candace was puzzled by what he said. Seeing the confusion in her face Doctor Johnson paused and the said tentatively, "Remember the confidentiality agreement you signed. What I'm about to say must never be repeated and I'll deny I ever said or implied anything like it." He paused -waiting for her to acknowledge his statements. She nodded and then he added, " Much of what you've experienced with your breasts over the past several months came from my lab but no one will ever say that or admit anything."

Candace gasped slightly. After a few seconds she then asked, "So it wasn't the scanners? What was it?"

"I didn't say it was or wasn't anything. The only point is that you shouldn't assume you know anything and should simply accept that certain things can be done. The specifics of how or where science might be able to change things is not very important to you. It's the results you care about."

"Well, I don't know if I believe that but I'm here and willing to listen."

The doctor then continued, "All right. Steve tells me you'd like to wear a 34DD bra while currently you're a little bigger than that. Are you still a 34E?"

"Yes. I shrank from a G to an E over about two days but I seem to be struck at E. I'm also concerned that if the scanners- or whatever changed my breasts- aren't available in the future I could shrink back to my natural A cup. Steve told me you have some new very natural implants that could give me the size I want permanently. "Candace paused and then added, "I should say that in my mind a D cup is more than large enough but Steve got me to accept being a Double D."

The Doctor said, "Again, let me remind you that everything is confidential. You should also understand that the things I can do are not FDA approved- they've never been tested per the FDA protocols and are therefore inherently risky. In particular the long term risks and possible side effects are somewhat unknown.

"With that said the technology exists to give you breasts just as natural as you have right now in a slightly smaller size. You have to be aware however that the size isn't exact and is always subject to some fluctuation- perhaps up a cup size or down a cup size from month to month. In other words, if I target you to have 34DD breasts I can hit that target on day one but there will be fluctuations."

"Okay, I understand that."

Now we get to the more difficult part. Even allowing for the up and down fluctuations there will be a trend in the size change- either getting bigger or smaller. This can be a cup size per year. It's the one issue we haven't been able to address without significant side effects."

"Oh. So you're saying if I don't do anything in a couple of years I could be flat chested or have enormous breasts."

"Yes. Over the past few weeks we've been correcting the changes back and forth- perhaps over-correcting a little but if we didn't correct the trend would continue in one direction or the other. The trend changes are very gradual- not what you've recently had but overtime obviously the change becomes quite material."

"So Steve was wrong when he said you had a permanent implants that were very natural and would solve my problems."

"Yes, well, first we're not talking about implants. We're dealing with actual changes to your breast flesh- the same enhancement you've been enjoying already. Your breasts look and feel natural because they essentially are.

" Second, the instability of size is essentially the issue we have. Permanently stable size isn't available unless you're willing to accept the side effects we haven't been able to eliminate. What you've experienced has no material side effects that we know of but we've dropped a step out of the full process. We can add that step to the process that gives us stability and permanence but ... it induces lactation, increases nipple size and sensitivity. Some of our test subjects felt the enhancement benefits outweighed any inconvenience from the side effects. Others have said lactation for many years would simply be too high a price to pay for larger breasts."

"You've already experienced a period of the hyper-sensitivity. I think it was early Saturday of your Florida trip. As you'll recall any touching of your nipples was highly arousing; even getting dressed triggered strong sensations. On that day we were able to dial down the sensitivity but if we used the full process on you that wouldn't be an option. Some patients have recounted that they got used to the sensations in a few days but obviously everyone's ability to adapt would vary. Some patients also complained about the increased nipple size. They said it was difficult to find clothes that wouldn't show nipple bumps. In view of your job on TV I would think this could be an issue for you."

Candace nodded and said the size of both her nipples and breasts would be a factor in deciding if she needed to change careers. A news woman couldn't be on TV with breasts that were too big and showing nipples was certainly a problem.

Candace asked, "Can you be more specific about the lactation? Are we talking about a little leakage or full out lactation as if I was nursing a baby?"

"Well, definitely more than leakage. The amount of milk has varied but there are outside factors that have an impact here so it's hard to be definitive. As you can understand the mother's milk production typically adjusts to the baby's demands. So in our experience if the patient had a husband or lover who enjoyed nursing the breasts tended to produce much more since his sucking mimicked the suction produced by hungry triplets. Conversely, if there wasn't an adult sucking on the breasts the milk supply was less- still greater than leakage but less. You'd have to anticipate a need to use a pump to empty the breasts several times a day- just like a nursing mother.

"Oh my. When you're talking permanence and many years are you saying that a woman could lactate for her whole lifetime? I can't imagine excusing myself to pump my breasts when I'm at the senior citizen center."

"No. We are pretty sure that menopause would alter the body sufficiently to stop the lactation but we haven't had any test patients that elected permanency go through menopause so we can't be sure. Even when we have future patients that go through the change of life the number of subjects will probably be too small to justify drawing any definite conclusions."

"So if menopause stops the lactation would it also shrink the breasts?"

"We don't think so. There are different hormones at work but again there are unknowns and uncertainties."

"Well, if a person like me elected the permanency approach and later wanted to stop the lactation couldn't I just stop the treatment? My breasts would gradually shrink but the milk would stop. Right?"

"No. There are no ongoing treatments. There's just the upfront treatment. If the permanency portion of the process is included there's no going back."

"Oh my. Are there other side effects? Is there still size fluctuation? Could I eventually balloon up to some outrageous size?"

"Well, I can't guarantee there are never going to be any other side effects. I can say we haven't seen anything in our test patients. On your other questions, the permanency process seems to eliminate the fluctuation and trending issues so your size is truly permanent. Of course, as women age there is age related sagging; our process doesn't eliminate the effects of aging."

The doctor then said, "Since you seem to be focused on having a specific breast size I should also note that inherent in lactation is a constant and repeated change in breast size as the milk is produced and then emptied. If there is an adult nursing relationship the quantity of milk could be quite large and the variance in breast size would be correspondingly larger than if adult nursing wasn't involved. I say this to suggest that if you envision a long term relationship with Steve or anyone else you might want to establish expectations in advance. If regular nursing is expected you might want the original breast size target to be D cups rather than DDs. Significant milk would then swell you to the equivalent of DD or somewhat more for the periods between milkings. Of course, all of this is mere estimation; don't hold me to any specific bra size if you're lactating and nursing. There are simply too many variables. For example, one lover might suck harder and more often than another which would logically cause that woman to produce more milk and have larger breasts."

"Wow. You've dropped quite a lot on me. Is there anything else I should know?"

The doctor emphasized that there weren't any other known side effects but due to the limited number of test subjects that had gone through the process there could be unknown risks. Similarly, there had been no long term studies so over 5, 10 or 20 years there could be other effects. Candace said she understood and would need time to think about all that he had said.

Candace called Steve and they met for a light supper at her apartment. She summarized much of what the doctor had said to her but deliberately held back on mentioning the lactation side effect. She wanted to make sure she could see his face when she brought up that subject- quite sure that his initial reaction would tell her much about her lifestyle over the next ten years.

She took an indirect approach. "If we had a long term relationship could I expect us to be physically together every day or would you need to travel on business without me?"

He responded that her career schedule was more problematic than his. He could travel or not and of course she could travel with him if she wished. He asked why she'd brought that up.

She said "I'll explain in a minute. Some of the side effects of the permanency treatment relate to the woman's nipples. The doctor said the treatment makes them larger and much more sensitive than normal. He said some women have gotten used to the sensitivity in a month or so while others have found it to be an ongoing problem. You remember how my nipples were impossibly sensitive on the Saturday of our Florida trip. He said it would be like that and it couldn't be fixed like you did in Florida."

"Oh. Well how do you feel about that?"

"I can try to adjust to it but would need you to be understanding. I think we'd need a 'safe word' for my nipples that would mean stay away from them. Could you respect that?"

"If your nipples are going to be large and sensitive it would be very difficult to stay away but yes I would understand and respect the safe word. Of course, I'd also work with the doctor to find a solution to the sensitivity."

Candace smiled and replied, "Yes, I'm sure your ideal solution would make my nipples even bigger while ratcheting the sensitivity down just a little. I'll bet your cock is already getting hard thinking about my nipples being permanently bigger." Steve just smiled.

She stared at his face and said, "The doctor said there's another side effect they can't prevent when the process is set to make the breast enlargement permanent. Before I make my decision about the treatment I'll need to assess how we'll deal with the issue as a couple. I think I know but I'm just making an assumption about your horn dog mind."

"Okay, what's that side effect?"

"I'll be lactating for the next 10 to 15 years. I'll need you to suck on my milk filled tits several times a day."

Candace watched as Steve smiled broadly.

12