Candi and Our New Arrangement Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive wife takes on her new role.
935 words
4.28
36.1k
18
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what I was about to do, but my wife had made it clear what she wanted. Now that our kid was at college, she wanted not just more sex, but different sex. No longer did she want us to fuck quietly and politely so we didn't disturb our sweet daughter, but she wanted me to take her - as often and with as much authority as I could.

It was difficult at first to understand exactly what she needed, so she finally resorted to finding some "materials" for us to watch on the subject. She pointed out how the submissive women in the videos she showed me were not just enjoying the pleasure of the physical acts, but it was like you could see the lights going on behind their eyes. And you could see the men trigger off the women's excitement. My wife's enthusiasm excited me, in turn, and so I agreed so long as we had a safe word and she agreed not to divorce me right away if this didn't work.

"Candi..."

I nudged her limp shoulder that first morning but she didn't budge from her slumber.

"Candi...." I shook her again, but nothing could wake her.

"Candi!"

I put some bark into my voice and, at last, she rolled her sweet face toward me and her big eyes parted.

"Yes?" She asked, blinking her brown doe-eyes into consciousness.

"I need your mouth. I need your lips," I told her.

I was standing next to her side of the bed, limp cock hanging just six inches from where she lay. For a moment, she looked up at me with a puzzled look, but then, she smiled. She recognized what had begun and she liked it.

No words were exchanged, but she reached out with her top hand and began to run her fingers up the underside of my shaft. She was attentive and focused in a way I hadn't seen in years. My penis appreciated the newly focused attention and, soon, her delicate touch had helped my cock grow to full mast.

"Come down here," I commanded.

She rolled off the bed, slowly, and found her way to her knees on our carpeted floor. My wife's heavy breasts bounced underneath her silk pajama top as she maneuvered her body.

"This floor cost a lot to recarpet, so I'm going to need you to use your mouth to make sure nothing gets spilled on this floor, ok?"

She nodded, and her hand grasped both my swollen balls while the other steadied my shaft to prepare for her lips. Her full lips stretched over the my lower helmet and she carefully set to work sucking on my sensitive skin.

"Just your mouth," I told her.

The slurping intensified as her hands dropped to her side and her head bobbed up and down. It bottomed out on my cock, causing her eyes to water and turn red. When she pulled back, she went all the way to the tip to suck at my opening, intensifying my pleasure.

"Your hair is a mess," I said and ran my fingers into her blonde bed-matted hair and grabbed a firm handful.

"That feels good, but I want to see your tits."

My wish was her command and my wife used her two free hands to unbutton her pajama top, one black button at a time, until she could pull it wide open so I could stare down at her large bronze breasts. They sagged just enough for me to appreciate the fullness at the bottom but not so much that I felt like I was married to an old hag.

"Nice. Now i want you to you suck me until I fill your mouth with cum," I instructed.

I couldn't tell if I sounded like an idiot, or was doing everything wrong, but I thought I could see that spark in her eyes, just like the women in the videos Candi showed me.

"Keep sucking," I grunted while I listened to her lips smacking on the head of my cock with each pass.

"Oh, fuck, swallow my cum, honey!"

She had managed to bring me to an orgasm with just her mouth for the first time since before we had our daughter and my cock knew it. It was clenching between her tight lips and I saw her try to swallow some of my load as it pumped from spasming cock but she couldn't stop it escaping her lips and nimble tongue. I watched the foamy white cream slip from the corners of her lips and she had to release my shaft in order to keep more from leaking down her chin and onto her thick breasts.

"Swallow it all," I commanded, and then stared down into her deep brown eyes while her throat gulped with with each big swallow.

Candi even noticed the little stream of cum oozing from the tip of my big pink head and she extended her tongue and twirled it around the tip until I was all clean. After she finished cleaning me off, she stood and turned to head to the bathroom. She left her top open, so I could see her bronze breasts bob and jiggle as she made the turn at the foot of the bed.

"One more thing," I interrupted as she grabbed the handle for the bathroom door.

A glaze had formed on her chin and was shining in the morning light when she looked back for her instruction.

"Don't wear any panties to work today."

I nearly grew hard, again, just from the thought.