Candi Coated

Story Info
Cock-starved teen finally gets what she wants.
5.7k words
3.64
35.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers

Without a doubt, Candi has the biggest tits in the neighborhood. Even before she turned eighteen, everyone noticed her huge E cups. It would be a gross underestimation to say her huge tits are her best feature, but that's what everyone says. In truth, her entire voluptuous body is her best feature.

Standing at six feet tall, Candi towers over the other sluts. All that height comes from her long, thick legs, which perfectly match her big-titted body. However she stands, her thick hips and curvy figure make her look like an exaggerated video game character.

She's not athletic, which means her frame is soft and supple. Despite her softness, she has a tight and fit frame thanks to her tender age. Her tiny waist looks small under her massive jugs; which despite their size and weight, don't sag too low, unlike most big-titted women. They're naturally gigantic and hang perfectly perky on her chest.

Her dirty blonde hair blends with the tan she works hard to keep. She gets that complete tan by sunbathing naked every chance she gets; or, she wears a tiny bikini that doesn't cover much considering her curvature. Either way, her light golden tan shines day or night.

Given her beauty, it's obvious that she's every guy's fantasy girl; not only in her looks but in her sexuality as well. It's like the Gods and Goddesses of Sex created her specifically to make every man throbbing-hard. There's not a man in her neighborhood that hasn't jerked off to an image of her.

The other side is: she fucked most of them and plans to fuck the rest of them. Before she turned eighteen, she fucked every guy her own age and a bit younger. After her eighteenth birthday, she started fucking the older guys while continuing to fuck similar-age guys. Some rumors say she even fucked some of her own family members.

She doesn't fuck for the sake of fucking or to get herself off; not directly anyway. Candi loves hard-throbbing, cum-gushing cocks. She loves taking loads to the face because she gets to watch her gooey prize spew all over her. When all the cocks around her get soft and empty, she'll do anything to get another load.

It's not an addiction because she usually has it under control. Sometimes, she can't control herself and ends up fucking a friend's dad or boyfriend. No one ever punishes Candi because there's no point; she's too hot, and someone always wants to fuck her.

Obviously, women don't like her, so her friends are all horny men. The more guys she's around, the easier it is to get dick. Candi loves - regardless of her menstrual cycles - hard poundings by any available dick. She never turns down a dick, no matter the size or cum-gushing ability.

She's nearing her nineteenth birthday and wants to do something spectacular. Last year, for her eighteenth birthday, she had a fifty-guy gangbang. The men fucked her in every hole all night. By the end of the night, her entire body was cum-covered. This year, she wants more cum than last time.

Now, all the men in the neighborhood bore her. Her pussy aches all the time and no amount of cum or cock satisfies her. Men take too long to recover after fucking, and girls can use dildos and cum-gushing strap-ons all day, every day.

Her cock-starvation is a full-blown addiction, and no cock can quench her thirst. Over the last six months, she reconnected with some girls in the neighborhood. She stopped fucking their boyfriends and fathers and spends most of her time letting them fuck her with strap-ons and dildos; her punishment for being a slut.

She has girlfriends who brutally fuck her on a regular basis to achieve some level of fulfillment. In their minds, it's revenge. To Candi, it's the dick she deserves. As she gets hornier, she researches legendary and supernatural things like Sex Magic. Some members of a local Covenant gave her some books a few weeks ago.

A month ago, she flipped through one of those books. Now, she wants to fuck some creatures called Spidicks. Her book doesn't have pictures, but it describes them as massive, wide dick-like creatures with four big spider-like legs.

Their lower half is a nut-like ball filled with organs that produce the thickest, hottest, and sweetest cum known to humans. Since ancient times, Spidicks existed next to Satyrs and Nymphs. They were used for ceremonial and recreational purposes, and sometimes, punishment.

When Christianity wiped out the old religions, Spidicks went the way of myths and legends. If these people are into real Sex Magic, then they can summon some Spidicks and make them fuck her senseless. That's her big plan anyway; get super fucked by mythical creatures.

When her birthday rolls around, she's more than horny. All day long, she lets her girlfriends brutally punish-fuck her; demolishing her pussy. They make her eat all their pussies while pounding hers with a fourteen-inch, double-wide dildo. Her pussy is gaping by the time she meets up with the Witches.

She finds the Witches in the woods outside of town. To her surprise, more people are there than she expected. Someone explains that the spell she wants to do takes more energy; and therefore, needs more people. In truth, she doesn't care about the extra people; she's eager and horny.

At first, everyone stands around, talking about the upcoming ritual and drinking a special elixir. Candi tries some and immediately gets light-headed for a few seconds. A handsome Witch catches and helps her over to the High Priestess. The High Priestess looks Candi in the eyes and sees nothing but lust.

She signals for the ritual to begin, and all the Witches begin taking their place as four Sacred Priestesses strip Candi naked. They notice her battered vulva and use a special cream to soothe and tighten. The cool and exhilarating cream breathes new life into Candi's bruised pussy.

Candi's hot pussy immediately wets the Priestess's hand, who slaps Candi on her pussy until she moans. After she moans, they begin painting ceremonial symbols on her naked body. Candi eagerly bounces, jiggling her giant tits and curvy figure.

She smiles and bites her bottom lip as all the male Witches struggle to keep their composure. Her hand slides down to her pussy, but one of the Priestesses stops her. Candi innocently whimpers and uses her doe eyes to beg for an orgasm. Sadly, her request goes unanswered, and they finish painting her.

There's a circular bed made of blankets and pillows in front of the fire. All the fabrics are silk and satin with fur and velvet trim. They lay her down on the bed and tell her to stay still. The Sacred Priestesses take their positions, and the High Priestess leads the Covenant in a chant in a sexy language.

As their chants intensify, the High Priestess commands Candi to thrill herself. Candi reaches down and rubs the length of her slit. The beautiful chant puts her in a horny trance, and her mind starts to slip into a distant world of sexual animation. She lets her arousal overtake her and fights off any hasty urges to cum, but the elixir gets in. Suddenly, she's fingering herself and bucking her hips.

She looks around and sees no one paying her any attention. The main thrusting finger twirls deeper, swimming in her pussy, looking for her G-spot. Her thumb torments her clitoris, rubbing it until she's screaming at the top of her lungs. She tightens her pussy and whirls her fingers harder but only lingers on the edge.

The intense sexual exercise drenches her in sweat. Her burning arms strain to keep going, but she's not in control. Pain and excitement shoot through her body, sending mixed messages to her brain. Every part of her pussy is on fire and burning hotter with each passing second. She uses her free hand to reach up and grabs her big tits, pinching and pulling her nipples until they hurt.

She opens her thighs wider and thrusts her fingers harder. The sound of their chants fade, and her hand slapping against her dripping wet pussy is all she hears. Tidal waves of ecstasy wash over her, making her tremble and encouraging her to cum.

The fire explodes, setting all the Witches on fire, but they keep chanting. All the trees and surrounding ground catch fire and burn. The wind stretches their echoing chants and swirls them with the cries of beasts and pleasure.

Candi lies back and pushes herself into the strongest orgasm she's ever felt. When her pussy starts to explode, the sensation lingers instead of euphorically bursting. Her hand thrusts harder, but she can't cum. Tears run down her face as she looks down and sees her soaked pubic bush burning in the fire.

The world shifts and changes color around her. Everything spirals and dances to the chants of the Witches' echoes. Too many sensations flood her mind as her pussy burns and freezes at the same time. She gets light-headed and comes close to dying on more than one occasion. Her jiggling tits are the last things she sees before passing out.

Even though she's unconscious, she still hears the Witches' echoes. When the echoes stop, she wakes up to the sound of birds chirping. She slowly opens her eyes and sees a gorgeous full moon side-by-side with a bright sun. After looking and listening for any signs of a human presence, she realizes that she's alone in a forest.

She reaches down and rubs her sensitive vulva. Sharp pain and bolts of pleasure ripple through her sore lips. The pain slowly fades away the more she rubs. Her neatly trimmed bush is thicker and unkempt but still soaked in her sweet elixir.

Her body feels beyond sore, aching with orgasmic pain. She can't move too much without cramping or tiring herself out. She's barely able to massage her soaked bush. It feels like she just had the hardest orgasm of her life, but she can't remember how good it felt.

She slowly sits up, looking around to see where everyone went. As she scans her surroundings, she sees nothing but thick forest. Nothing around her suggests people were there except for her and the bed. She's alone in a small clearing in a strange forest.

As she makes it to her knees, she hears something moving in the bushes. She freezes and tries to get a sense of which direction the sound's coming from. When she sees the bushes in front of her moving, the rattling noises stop.

She grabs a pillow and hides her naked, painted body. The pillow's furry corners tickle her nipples, making her moan. Suddenly, the bushes rattle louder and four Spidicks burst into the clearing. Her pussy gushes at the sight of the larger-than-expected girth.

Their body is a big, veiny testicle with four long, spider-like legs coming out of it. The thick, hard dick is two feet long and three inches wide. They're all muscular and veiny, bulging with power. Three of them are circumcised and the fourth one isn't.

They seem to have no face, not even eyes or a mouth. She sees is the power they have in their legs by how they walk, and she imagines how hard they can thrust. The only thing hotter than their power is the sheer size and girth of their dicks.

She sits on the back of her legs and reaches out for the closest one. It seems to know she's there, but it can't see her. To reach further, she moves the pillow from in front her and reveals her wet pussy. The scent of her sopping pussy gives her location, and they find her.

The smallest one reaches her first. It's about six inches smaller in length, but it seems to lead the group. It pushes against her soaking pussy and gently rubs her slit. She opens her knees and gives the creature more room to sample her juices.

As it inspects her, she reaches down and lightly strokes its shaft. She can't get her hands around it, but that doesn't stop her strokes. When she finds a good rhythm, it swells in her hands. It pushes against her pussy and taps its feet.

She reaches under its body and tickles its underbelly. It moves away from her and blows a huge glob of precum all over her stomach. The blast force pushes her on her back, and she moans and giggles. She moves her legs from under her body and sits up to see the goo.

One shot covers her entire belly in a thick slime. She leans on one hand while smearing the thick goo around with the other. The other Spidicks come closer when they hear her playing. While petting and tickling the uncircumcised Spidick, she lets the other three sniff her pussy.

Her eyes catch the small one growing exponentially. In just a few seconds, it doubles in size and starts throbbing. The veins bulge harder and throb like a heartbeat. Her pussy ignites and moistens like a decadent, sweet cake. If she weren't a huge cock, she'd be fingering whipped cream out of her pussy.

The throbbing Spidick pushes the now smaller Spidicks out of the way. The other Spidicks crawl on either side of her legs and gives the big one all the room it wants. It plants its front feet on the bed and its back feet on the ground.

It presses itself against her cunt and rubs her wet slit. She takes a deep breath and lets the cock's heat burn her pussy. It gets hotter as the tip blossoms her lips, and the creature shakes and dances between her thighs. Expecting another fat glob of precum to shoot out, she leans back and braces herself.

Instead, the creature starts rocking into her pussy, opening her cunt. The soft taps wiggle her body, and she moans in anticipation. When the creature hears her moan, it thrusts forward and pushes its entire length into her pussy.

Candi cries out in terrible pain as the fat cock splits her in half. Her torso swells and contorts to fit the veiny intruder. She cries out in agony as the fat head stretches her tight walls and violates her womb. It holds itself in her for about ten seconds before reversing and nearly sliding out.

She falls back and tries pulling herself off the intruding girth, but it's too bulbous. The fat head pulls her pussy as she tries sliding away. Imprisoned by a horny nightmare, she suffers. Her forcefully spread thighs offer no support; they're too far apart. Reaching down to comfort her stretched cunt doesn't help either, as the creature thrusts again.

Without mercy, the cock thrashes her cunt until she's convulsing and screaming. Her body rocks and jiggles from the tremendous impacts. Eventually, it pounds her pussy into a gaping cavern of exhausted, silky flesh. She continues trying to get away, but she's in too much pain.

It pushes and forces her pussy beyond her limits. She wants to pass out, but something's keeping her awake. Her stomach swells and sinks as the cock fills and empties her. Horrible pain flashes through her mind, filling her with the worst sensation she's ever felt. There's not a single second she's not screaming in vicious agony.

The thrusting Spidick rams her faster and harder. Her body slides around like a lifeless doll, animated only by her screams. The monstrous pounding slams her own tits into her face, bruising her chest and chin. She's in too much pain to reach over and stop them from hitting her.

After relentlessly stretching her pussy, the creature pulls out. Its shaft is shiny and bulging, throbbing full of energy. Instinctually, her legs try to close, but the other Spidicks hold them open. Her gaping pussy twitches so much; she feels it in her fingertips. She looks down at her exploded beauty and starts crying.

Her honey hole is literally the size of a full-grown man's head. She easily slides her entire fist into her pussy, touching to see if it still has feeling. To her surprise, her cunt is sopping wet; albeit, in extreme pain. Again, she tries getting away, but the uncircumcised one pushes her back.

The swollen one shakes and rocks its tip against her open cunt. She pushes herself up and tries sliding away, but her body gives out. Distress sweeps over her face as it thrusts back into her depths. Earth-shattering screams burst from her mouth, shouting for help but no one's listening. As much as she wants to enjoy it, the cock is too big.

The throbbing monster pushes against her cervix and crushes it. Every thrust crashes into the back of her pussy with such force; she feels several spine-rattling cracks. Suddenly, the cock swells a few more inches and blasts an ocean of cum into her cunt.

The blast is so forceful; it pushes her off the cock and slides her to the edge of the bed. Hot, sweet cum drowns her pussy, pouring out of her pussy like a waterfall and covers her thighs and legs. The Spidick continues spewing gallons of cum on her worn-out body.

Thick splashes coat her in a layer of monster cum. Her entire pussy drowns in it, becoming filled and overflowing. She feels the heat warming her silky folds and taking the pain away. Immediately, her screams of pain turn to orgasmic cries of passion.

Her broken body heals and convulses in ecstasy. Her legs shake and lift off the bed, trembling in the air. She reaches up and grabs her big tits, squeezing them as hard as she can. They're her only support as her body ignites in euphoric bliss.

Every cum blast is a thick, consistent stream of gooey slime. The Spidick gushes endlessly, spewing gallons of cum with each burst. She obeys her cumming pussy and moans harder as each new blast lands on her body. Her mind fills with so many sensations; it's hard to stay present.

Finally, she passes out, still cumming harder than ever. When she wakes up, it's still daylight, and the Spidicks are still there. Her pussy is still gaping, but it's not as big and torn as it was. She's no longer covered in cum, but puddles remain on the bed and ground near her.

She crawls back to the center of the bed and relishes in the pain of her decimated pussy. Looking around at the huge puddles of cum, she can't help but taste that sweet goo. Candi starts to lean over and scoop out a handful, but the small Spidick stops her.

One of the other Spidicks crawls into her arms and taps her lips. Her lips gently kiss the fat cock while she softly strokes its shaft. After a few good strokes, the creature blows some precum on her face. She licks it off her lips and savors the sweet candy cum.

It's the best cum she's ever tasted, and she wants more. She moves around and places the Spidick's head right against her demolished cunt. Her pussy teases its tip while she tickles behind its bulbous head. It throbs under her hand and oozes more of the thick precum on her pussy.

When she feels the goo coating her swollen lips, the heat sends shivers up her spine. The creature plants its feet and thrusts inside her. Thanks to the earlier stretching, her pussy if big enough to enjoy fucking something this big. She still screams from pain, but it's a good pain.

The creature starts slow, using its entire length to get her wetter. She leans her head back and takes a deep breath, feeling her pussy and body rock with monstrous power. When she moans and aches for more, the creature starts thrusting like a maniac.

With every thrust, it knocks her body around and drives her wilder. She starts hopping on the cock, jiggling and shaking like a slutty nymphomaniac. Her big tits, in particular, jiggle and bounce. When she looks down, she falls in love with the sight of her curvy figure slut-handling a beast that size.

Her tits nearly hit in the face and sling cum everywhere as she and the creature thrust together. She leans back on her hands and lifts her hips. Every thrust slams deep into her cunt; the bulging veins propel ripples of pleasure through her body. Her eyes roll into the back of her head, and she lets her tits bounce freely.

The Spidick matches her motions, swirling its body to hit her hot spots. She wiggles her hips on the fat head and clenches her cunt as hard as she can. The Spidick responds by vibrating and thumbing against her cervix.

The fat dick stretches her silky wall beyond pleasure. The slight pains combine with elation and drown her mind in exhilarated waves of intensity. Her hips buck and pulsate as the cock's head slams into her exaggerated G-spot. Cream oozes around the pounding cock, a mixture of her own precum juice and the monster's precum.

Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers
12