Candi Photographs Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy swung around on the couch, her thighs open, her dainty cunt lifted, her pretty, peaked titties waiting for kisses. What a neat, sweet piece of fluff!

Candi swept between the trembling, velvety thighs, heady with triumph. Torso braced high, like a man ready to mount, she cushioned her swollen cunt to Nancy's dainty pussy and mushed it slowly, voluptuously down and in, her clit flaming. The dagger of her sex was home, feeling new cunt!

"Ohhhhh!" Nancy breathed, her ass lifting, her silky legs shivering against Candi's waist. The warm, slick connection fanned Candi's lust. She hunched, bedding her girlie pecker deeper. Nancy shuddered, her hands wormed restlessly on the couch. Her brown eyes were wide with excitement and wonder.

"Play with my titties, honey," Candi murmured. "Oh, what good sweet pussy!"

She had it made now, those dewy cuntlips were opening, she was dying for a cum.

'Oh, I never knew it would be this good!' Nancy thought, arching her crotch upward. 'She's got a thing like a small penis! I love her between my legs; it's all cozy and hot and slick and safe! I read about a girl with a real long clit who could almost fuck like a man, and Candi's got one. Ohhh, wow! It isn't going in far enough to break my cherry, it's just right!'

Sugary sweet, stings of delight curled through her crotch, she reached up for Candi's pointy breasts, her little girl-nub stiffened, her legs pulled back so Candi could fuck better. The thrills were closer together, closer and more wonderful, her flushed cuntlips began to quiver! She was cumming!

Just as she found Candi's shapely tits and squeezed them, the heaven of her achy need pulsed and surged from her cunt! The first hot spasms were simply far out. She was bucking upward with the yummy, sugary pounds of her pussy-fun, her legs jerking, her breasts arched high. Ohhhh, the goodies had never been so good.

"Cum in my cunt, honey!" Candi panted, rocking her sexy ass, squirming her mons into Nancy's cunt mouth. The couch creaked, Nancy felt the hard wrenches of her delight and she cried out sharply. She was still cumming!

"Ohhhh, oh, oh, ohhh!"

"Beautiful!" Candi breathed, sinking down as Nancy's hands slid away from the blonde's breasts, rising to hug the slender sexy body close. Their tits seemed to weld together, their cunts were wet and slushy, and the pangs of relief that bathed Nancy's crotch filled an awful void in her being.

She softened, floating in a warm pool of erotic awareness she had finally been fucked and she loved it. Candi knew just how to make it hot and good...

"Fun, huh?" Candi whispered, kissing Nancy's throat, keeping her clit bedded between her sweet, moist cuntlips.

"Ohhhh, yesss!" Nancy breathed. "B-but you didn't."

"I will soon, sweetie," Candi murmured, starting to hunch again. "I just had to make you cum first."

"You're so good to me, Candi." Her thighs raised, drawing back once more, her dainty cunt twitched with anticipation.

"You're a good fuck, honey," Candi giggled. "We'll have plenty of fun from now on, huh?"

"Yes, yes," Nancy whispered, shuddering. "I didn't know it would be like this!"

"Well, just don't get heavy about things, honey," Candi said. She raised her torso again, fastening her leaky pussy more snugly to Nancy's cunt, and began to fuck her again. Her lips trailed from the brunette's throat, up the slope of a cum-firmed tittie and enclosed a tender spire of girl-flesh. Delicious.

Candi never rushed a piece of ass unless there was some compelling reason. She did not ever go off as swiftly as most girls, she had to work toward it gradually, tasting and savoring the buildup thrills. A good hard orgasm almost tore her ass out. Making the other girl climax time after time was her real sex enjoyment; it gave her a feeling of domination and superiority.

"Ohhhhh, honey!" Nancy panted, watching Candi's lips on her tender dark nipples. No one had ever sucked her tittie-peaks, she had always wondered how it would feel to have kisses around on her breasts. She had played with them, naturally, and several guys she had dated had cupped her tits, they always got a good full feeling when she needed an orgasm — but now a sexy girl was doing it.

'Don't get heavy', Candi said a while ago, she thought. I can't help it. A fuck is just a fuck to her, she probably has several cute girl friends. I adore her! She's making it more than just fun, she's in where no one ever was before and I'm getting my goodies again!

"Cum, sweetie!" Candi breathed, her cunt squishing and sliding with more vigor. Her clit seemed longer and harder, Nancy could feel it tensing. Candi's pussy was about to pop, too. Ohhh, they were going to go off together!

"OHH, I'm ready!" Nancy gasped, her thighs pulling away back. The thrills were so sweet and achy she could hardly wait for the finish; her crotch just screamed for relief!

"You gonna let me have some of this regular, sweetie?" Candi panted, rolling her shivery cunt in closer.

"Yes, yes!" Nancy gasped. "Come on — do it!"

"Next time I'm gonna eat it!" Candi breathed, excited by the thought, her pretty face twisting, her beautiful ass stroking in sweet coital rhythm. "I can't wait to show you how an experienced woman can make you feel with her mouth!" She was willing to bet Nancy's honey tasted just divine! The couch creaked, their cunts were clinging together like hot mouths, and they were both riding to their peak!

Nancy moaned, too involved in her climb to glory to answer. Candi could do anything she wanted, and hearing her say it was just too exciting! The honey began to shoot along her shaking thighs, her titties swelled up higher, her little clit-nub began to throb!

Candi raised high again, the way a man does, her ass whipped very swiftly, her girlie prick pulsed, her face contorted with her lust.

"Ughhhhh — ohhhh — fuuuuuuuck!" Candi whined, her slender body shaking, her pointy tits jiggling with her last cum effort. "Cum up in my cunt, Nancy-girl!"

The twisting, sensuous waves of Nancy's lust exploded in her crotch! She cried out sharply, she bucked her ass, her whole pelvis went throb, throb, throb! She felt Candi's climactic shivers, the shaking of her beautiful body — and then they were making it! Together! The burning nuances of delight had never been so sweet! Candi was cumming hard. Her whimpers of pleasure were reaching Nancy's nerve-centers and increasing her joy. Ohhhh, cumming with someone was what a girl needed!

"Jeeeeesus, baby! That's some good cunt!" Candi praised, softening and dropping down, her tits again bedded to Nancy's quivering breasts.

Oh, she's filthy! Nancy thought. And it makes my pussy cum deeper! She knew I was hungry and lonely, and we'll have all kinds of fun from now on. I'll be sexier than her other girl friends, she can screw me any time!

Much later the two lovers were cuddling, relaxing, basking in the after-glow of all their thrills.

"Where are you staying, Nance?" Candi asked her, leaning to give each nipple a kiss.

Nancy named a near-by hotel and Candi made a face.

"That's a dump. You won't even be safe there. Sweetie, why don't you move in here with me. I have lots of room and you can be safe and secure and handy when I need to shoot you or fuck you! What do you say, lovely girl?"

For an answer, young Nancy Wells just tilted her head up to Candi, parting and wetting her lips for the older woman to kiss.

12