Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 03

Story Info
Candice and Torrie share Mickie and Victoria.
7.5k words
4.89
15.9k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Candice Michelle, Mickie James, Torrie Wilson, Victoria or any WWE/WWF stars for that matter.

*****

Mickie James had wrestled on the independent circuit for a long time before finally making it to the WWE, and then had spent two years in their developmental system OVW because she wasn't the type of blonde model Vince McMahon loved so much. As a result she was used to placing an icepack or a packet of frozen peas against a bump or a bruise.

What she wasn't used to was lying flat on her stomach while an icepack rested against her aching ass hole, Mickie still blushing over the ruthless butt pounding she had taken earlier in the day from Candice Michelle.

Again Mickie wasn't sure what had happened. Well, she knew what had happened, she just wasn't sure why. She wasn't sure why she had given up her ass so easily to another woman when as a wrestler she was supposed to be all about dominating members of her own gender.

To make matters worse it wasn't another wrestler, but a model who fucked her up the ass, Mickie overwhelmed with shame over what she had allowed to happen. Even more shameful was the fact that Mickie was unable to stop thinking about Candice Michelle and the amazing pleasure the other brunette had given her just by violating her big bottom.

Just then her phone rang, Mickie scrambling to answer it while trying to move her body as little as possible. Eventually she bought the phone to her ear and mumbled, "Hello?"

"Hey Mickie?" Candice cheerily greeted her down the phone.

"Candice!" Mickie exclaimed, lifting her face out of her pillow in surprise, "How did you get this number?"

Candice giggled, "Oh, I have my ways."

Not liking the sound of that Mickie glared, "What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing." Candice lied, before grinning wickedly, "I'm just lying here, thinking about your big fat butt."

"Candice..." Mickie warned, trying to sound threatening and failing miserably.

"I bet you're doing the same thing." Candice interrupted, "I bet you're doing the exact same thing I am and dreaming of your big fat ass bouncing up and down on my cock, those big meaty cheeks jiggling like jelly as I pound up into your stretched little butt hole. Ha, well... not exactly like me. You see, I have Victoria's fat ass bouncing on my cock. Mmmmmmmm, it did make such an awesome substitute, but it's your ass I want. Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, I love passing Victoria's ass around like the piece of meat it is, but I want your succulent rump. I wanna skewer that rump on my big dick, stretch it out real good and then pass you to Torrie and let her have your little fuck hole. I want it, and I want it now. Mmmmmmm yeah, get your fat ass over to room 6 so me and my best friend can treat you like the ass whore you are!"

With those words Candice hung up the phone, leaving Mickie dumbfounded. Well, even more than before. Then after about a minute of just lying there Mickie awkwardly yet quickly got up, pulled up her skirt and panties and then shuffled her way to the hotel room Candice told her to get her fat ass too.

The entire time Mickie kept reminding herself why she shouldn't, that she had already had her fill of humiliation/anal abuse today, but she just couldn't help herself. Her cunt was practically burning with desire, an overflowing volcano to match her gaping ass hole which was both aching from cock and aching for cock.

She didn't even hesitate when she reached the correct hotel room, although Mickie did let out a little squeak as the door swiftly opened to reveal Candice Michelle, naked except for a huge strap-on around her waist, the other brunette grinning wickedly before pulling Mickie inside, pushing her up against the wall and kissing her the second the door closed.

The impact of her back against the wall caused Mickie to let out a gasp, something which Candice used to her advantage, although Mickie didn't exactly push her away or try and remove her tongue from her mouth once Candice had made her move.

After about a minute of kissing a familiar voice called out, "Well, let's see that fat ass!"

The next thing Mickie knew she was bent over and there were multiple hands on her butt, two of them belonging to Torrie Wilson who purred, "Nice. Very nice."

"You think it's nice now, just wait until you seen this big ass in its full glory." Candice slowly bragged, grabbing on to the waistband of Mickie's short skirt and pulling it down slowly, revealing to her BFF her new bitch's bottom.

"Wow." Torrie sighed in contentment, completely dumbstruck for a few seconds before laughing, "Oh my God, she even wore a thong!"

"OMG, you're right!" Candice laughed, rubbing the smooth, thick flesh of Mickie's ass as she followed up with, "Oh Mickie, did you wear this just for me?"

"No." Mickie lied weakly.

"What was that?" Candice growled, smacking Mickie's big butt hard enough to make the meaty cheeks jiggle.

"Ahhhh!" Mickie cried out before whimpering, "Yes."

"That's what I thought." Candice said sternly, before slipping her fingers and to the waistband of Mickie's thong, "Now, let's give Torrie a proper look at your fat ass!"

With that Candice slowly pulled down Mickie's underwear, completely exposing her ass and prompting Torrie to practically moan, "Damn, now there's an ass which needs daily fuckings."

"Oh, I'm working on it." Candice giggled, "But it's as lick-able as it is fuck-able, so do you want to have a taste? Or just go straight to the butt stuffing?"

"Well, I normally prefer being the one getting her ass rimmed, but that's one tasty looking tushy!" Torrie said before licking her lips.

"Oh trust me, it tastes even better than it looks." Candice prompted.

"Mmmmmm, tempting. But I have a better idea!" Torrie said before turning to her bitch, "Victoria, get over here and bury your face in that ass!"

"Yes Mistress Torrie!" Victoria replied as she quickly did as she was told.

In the brief time she had between Mickie being bent over and that order Victoria stared at that big round bottom, her mouth literally watering as she imagined stuffing her tongue up Mickie's butt.

Not that she had been given any heads up that she would be rimming Mickie, it was just Victoria was recently trained to have a taste for ass holes as there were few things Mistress Torrie and Mistress Candice liked more than to shove her face between their cheeks for a thorough rim job.

Besides, making one bottom licking the ass of another was exactly what Victoria would have done less than a month ago when she was still a top.

As it wasn't so long ago it was unsurprisingly still strange to find herself on her knees and pulling a pair of butt cheeks apart so she could get at a puckered hole. Or more accurately it was weird to be licking that puckered hole instead of shoving a strap-on inside it.

And the weirdest thing wasn't how hard she tried to push that tongue as far as it would go into Mickie's ass, or the eagerness of which she lapped at that back door in between thrusts, or even the way she let go of Mickie's cheeks so she could be suffocated in that fat ass. Oh no, the weirdest thing was it never even crossed Victoria's mind to butt fuck Mickie.

Only a month ago if Victoria saw an ass as fuck-able as Mickie's she would have at the very least daydreamed about fucking it, more often than not outright finger herself at the thought given half the chance.

And if Mickie wasn't a wrestler like herself, oh Victoria would have completely destroyed the other girl's big bottom. She would have gaped the hole as wide as possible, leaving a crater in her wake, and then Victoria would have bragged about it to the other wrestlers.

Now she was hoping to get her currently gaping ass hole once again filled with her Mistresses' strap-on cocks, and Victoria hoping that her ass rimming skills would help her get closer to that goal.

Even if it didn't Mickie's ass was really tasty, and there was an undeniable thrill of pushing her face so deep into that big meaty booty she could barely breathe, Victoria becoming completely lost in eating Mickie's ass until she heard, "Good girl Victoria, now shove this up her ass!"

Victoria pulled her face out of Mickie's butt and gasped for breath as her eyes locked on to what her Mistress Candice was holding out in her hand. It was a rather large butt-plug, Victoria momentarily surprised that she got the honour of shoving it into Mickie, before she quickly got over that surprise and just did it.

And she had to admit, despite feeling completely broken by the two models/eye candy divas, there was an incredible thrill to watching a butt hole stretching for her again, Victoria feeling a little dominant even as she moved her head slightly so that her Mistresses would have a better view of Mickie's ass hole opening for that toy.

Mickie's eyes widened as she felt something much harder than a tongue pressing against her back door, the country girl letting out a sharp gasp followed by a soft cry as she felt that door slowly being opened.

It just kept going, her ass hole stretching, and stretching, and stretching until she was grimacing with pain. Then finally, mercifully, her butt hole was given some relief as it closed around the invader.

Mickie blushing a deep red as she realised from the handles now resting against her cheeks that there was now a butt-plug stuffed up her ass, which horrified Mickie and delighted Candice and Torrie.

"Wow, that's so hot!" Torrie practically moaned, "Mmmmmmm, I just love seeing a fat ass getting plugged!"

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh!" Candice quickly agreed, "It's a physical symbol showing, that's my hole, I can use it whenever I want, however I want."

"Damn right it is." Torrie grinned, finally tearing her eyes away from Mickie's ass to look at her best friend, "Can I use it? Because I'm like totally in the mood for some bitch ass."

"Soon, I promise." Candice swore, briefly turning to her friend to show she was serious before turning back to Mickie, "But first I think my new bitch should taste her own ass hole on Victoria's tongue."

"Mmmmmmmm yeah, kiss bitches!" Torrie ordered with delight, "Make out for us, and share the taste of Mickie's fat ass."

"Yes Mistress Torrie." Victoria said subserviently before grabbing Mickie, twisting her up and into her arms for a kiss.

Mickie wasn't sure, but she felt like she mumbled these words along with Victoria, although she didn't get a chance to really dwell on it as she was pulled into Victoria's muscular arms and roughly kissed.

Given her position and Victoria's eagerness to comply this was kind of awkward and even a little painful, but Mickie quickly forgot about that as she found herself melting into the kiss.

She had always loved kissing women, even back when she was just doing it on a dare and it didn't go any further, and there was an undeniable thrill to having her tongue manhandled by Victoria's.

The taste of her own ass on Victoria's tongue was also kind of thrilling, Mickie becoming completely lost in kissing her fellow WWE diva for several minutes.

Then seemingly out of the blue Candice called out, "Ok, that was fun, but now I want you two bitches to really put on a show for us. Mmmmmmmm yeah, I want to stuff this up both your asses and watch you fuck each other. Oh yeah, but first I want you to suck it. Getting it nice and ready for those big fat slutty asses of yours."

Breaking the kiss Mickie blushed as she looked at the massive double dildo Torrie was holding out. That monster had to be at least 20 inches long and 2 inches thick, Mickie's butt hole clinching nervously around the plug inside it for several long seconds before Victoria wrapped her lips around one of the ends, leading to Candice staring at her expectantly.

Blushing with embarrassment for not immediately obeying Mickie lean forward and took the other end into her mouth. She then blushed at what she just thought, although that didn't stop her from beginning to suck on the dildo.

After about a minute Candice scolded her, "Come on Mickie, don't act like you're not a great cock sucker. You always give me such wonderful blow jobs, especially after I've taken that fat ass of yours, so stop embarrassing me and get that down your throat."

"You better do it bitch." Torrie added, "It's going up your butt either way."

With that 'encouragement' Mickie forced herself on the dildo until it entered her windpipe. She choked and gagged something fierce, but it was worth it to avoid future pain.

After all, her ass was extremely sore after weeks of nearly non-stop anal pounding from Candice, and she was already worried about how she was going to take even half of this 20 incher up her butt.

Of course Mickie try to tell herself just to get up and leave, but she wasn't so sure she could fight of all of Vince's Devils, and besides, as much as she was dreading it part of her was actually looking forward to this unique experience.

So instead of complaining or trying to leave Mickie sucked and slobbered on that dick like never before, allow her saliva dripped down onto whatever part of it her mouth couldn't reach.

"Ok, that's enough bitches." Torrie ordered.

However Candice quickly said, "No, keep sucking. I'm enjoying the show."

Torrie laughed softly, "Oh Candy, you're too soft on them."

"We need to be nicer than the wrestlers." Candice argued, "That way our bitches won't rebel. Besides, it's Mickie's first-time being shared, and you promised to go easy on her, remember?"

Torrie just rolled her eyes, but Mickie blushed as she got caught staring at them and quickly looked away, telling Candice and Torrie that Candice had earned herself some brownie points.

Not that it really mattered in Torrie's opinion as Mickie was obviously already broken and just too dumb to realise it, but for Candice tonight was all about making sure Mickie's big fat ass was hers forever.

As much as Candice loved Victoria's ass the last few weeks with Mickie had been an anal paradise, Candice convinced that Mickie James' enormous rump was specifically made to satisfy her needs, and she wasn't going to let it slip through their fingers.

So the eye candy divas made the wrestlers spend several long minutes sucking that double ender, not stopping until Mickie's and Victoria's lips were pressing against each other and they were basically kissing with a combined 20 inches of rubber down their throats.

It was so wonderfully obscene that Torrie was glad that Candice had talked her into prolonging this, although she didn't want to give her best friend the satisfaction of hearing these words. Candice's ego was big enough from still effortlessly being able to turn butt busting tops into anal loving bottoms, a skill which Torrie would be forever envious of.

Still, Torrie was aching for some ass, so after enjoying the sight of Victoria and Mickie taking the full length of the 20 incher she asked Candice, "Now can we shove this thing up their butts?"

"Fuck yeah we can!" Candice grinned, "But we're starting with Victoria's gaping bitch hole."

"Fine by me." Torrie grinned, before turning her attention to the sluts still obediently choking on the massive dildo, "Mickie, then let go of that dildo just yet. Victoria, bend over and give me your big fat ass!"

The bottoms did as they were told, allowing Torrie to easily grab hold of the dildo she had only just let go of, pull it out of Mickie's mouth and then shoved it directly up Victoria's ass, burying about 10 inches in her former top's rectum in a matter of seconds.

To be fair, Candice hadn't said anything about being nice to Victoria, and if it wasn't for her new friend it would be Torrie's ass still getting fucked on a daily basis, Torrie remembering it vividly as it was only a few months ago she was getting passed around like a piece of meat, wrestlers like Victoria laughing as they relentlessly abused her butt.

Part of her had loved it as the orgasms had been incredible, but it left her feeling so humiliated and Torrie revelled in the chance to return the favour.

Knowing that Torrie still held a grudge Candice allowed her to ram the dildo in and out of Victoria's butt hole for a few minutes, then she firmly said, "Ok Mickie, bend over. It's time to get that fat ass of yours stretched by this big toy."

Again Mickie blushed but realising exactly what was expected of her she got on all fours with her big butt facing Victoria's equally large rump. For her part Torrie stopped dildoing Victoria's ass hole and allowed Candice to take over holding the double ender with a grin on her face.

Then without needing to be asked Torrie slowly pulled the butt-plug out of Mickie's ass, the cute little hole remaining fully open which made it wonderfully easy to slide the first few inches inside.

Candice went slowly with the rest, after all while Mickie was loose from weeks of anal pounding she hadn't spent the afternoon getting her fat ass double teamed like Victoria's big butt had.

Not that Candice didn't love going slow, especially as she was up close to watching inch after inch of dildo disappearing up Mickie's juicy behind.

Once that double dildo was barely visible Candice moved away and ordered, "Ok sluts, now I want to see you bounce those big bottoms. See if you can make each other cum while fucking your big fat asses and each other's on that big fat dildo!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh, bounce those asses!" Torrie added, "Mmmmmmmmmm, me and your Mistress Candice want to see your fat filled cheeks jiggling against each other as you brutalise your butt holes. Oooooooooooh, that's it sluts, move those fat asses! Harder Mickie, you know you love it."

As much as it embarrassed the hell out of her Mickie did love the feeling of that massive dildo pumping into what felt like the very deepest part of her bowels. What she didn't love so much was how silly she felt on her hands and knees pushing her butt back against another woman's butt.

And not just another woman but a respected wrestler, specifically one she had looked up to while working in the independent scene. And yet she and this almost 5 years veteran of the WWE women's division were being forced into this humiliating position by glorified eye candy, that fact bizarrely turning Mickie on and making the experience that much more enjoyable.

Victoria felt the exact same way. She had been butt fucked countless times since Candice had shown up on RAW and made her first order of business to take Victoria's anal cherry, and along the way Victoria had become addicted to the feeling of a sex toy in her ass.

Most frequently it was a strap-on, but Victoria had taken plenty of anal-beads, butt-plugs and a few weird toys she couldn't name, Mistress Torrie and Mistress Candice seemingly go out of their way to humiliate her.

However this was a new one on her, and at first she didn't much care for it, the two wrestlers simply doing as they were told to try and please their owners.

Then their rectums really loosened up and they became overwhelmed by pleasure, the once respectable wrestlers known as Victoria and Mickie James eagerly slamming themselves backwards harder to increase the pleasure they were feeling and as a result the sound of flesh smacking together began echoing throughout the room.

Their butt cheeks also jiggled obscenely as they smacked together, further pleasing Candice and Torrie who were only too happy to continue offering up encouragement as they clapped their hands together with glee at the sight of their bitches going ass to ass.

"That's it bitches! Wreck those little bitch holes!" Torrie said gleefully, "Mmmmmmm, wreck those holes and make your big meaty cheeks jiggle. Oh, your fat asses look so hot bouncing together, mmmmmm, me and Candice just love watching a couple of submissive bitches going ass to ass, don't we Candice?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers