Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass Ch. 04

Story Info
Candice reveals her end game to Mickie.
5.7k words
4.39
14.1k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Candice Michelle, Mickie James, or any WWE/WWF stars for that matter. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Candice Michelle hadn't meant to fall in love with Mickie James. The bubbly wrestler was supposed to be another piece of ass she would use for her pleasure. But she just couldn't help it.

Mickie was absolutely perfect for her. Physically strong, but mentally weak. A wrestler who could easily kick her ass, but clearly preferred getting her ass fucked. And of course she was pretty in a girl next door type of way, but most of all her ass was just so God damn fat and fuck-able.

Oh yes, for a tiny girl Mickie James had a big beautiful booty which jiggled and bounced hypnotically when Candice fucked it, and oh had she fucked it a lot over the last few weeks.

Being obsessed with fat asses Candice had taken a lot of big bottoms in her time, some of them even bigger than Mickie's, but she never found one quite so captivating or fuck-able as this one.

It was perfect, and for a while Candice had been able to tell herself she was just in love with that fat ass, which was perfect for satisfying her perverted desires.

However during the nearly non-stop butt sex they'd had over the past few weeks Candice and Mickie had talked and slowly grown closer, and Candice was now terrified that she would lose her to Trish and her nonsense about wrestlers being tops now they were back to doing shows for the WWE.

It was important to her long-term plans that she let Mickie go and act like everything was normal with her ultimate target, Trish Stratus and her big fat ass, but suddenly even her ultimate target didn't seem worth losing the perfection which was Mickie James and her big fat ass.

Although it turned out she didn't have to worry, as soon as she heard a knock on her hotel door she opened it to find Mickie James standing there looking at her like she hung the moon, big wide smile and lovesick eyes on her face as she practically jumped into Candice's arms, nearly knocking the taller brunette off of her feet in the process.

"Mistress Candice!" Mickie exclaimed.

"I missed you too Mickie." Candice laughed.

"Really?" Mickie asked hopefully.

"Really." Candice confirmed.

For a long moment they stared into each other's eyes, then Mickie opened her mouth to say something else. She didn't get the chance as Candice shoved her tongue down her throat, treating the thankfully empty hallway to the sight of a pair of WWE divas frantically Frenching for a few long seconds before Candice kicked the door closed.

She then quickly locked it and pressed Mickie back against the door so she didn't have to hold her full weight. Mickie then put her legs down, allowing Candice to concentrate on squeezing that big ass. And kiss the other girl of course, but as always Candice's main focus was on Mickie's fat ass.

Which, once Candice broke the kiss and started nuzzling the other brunette's neck, was something Mickie pointed out with a giggle, "Looks like what you've really missed is my ass."

"I can miss both." Candice giggled, giving Mickie's ass an extra hard squeeze, "Mmmmm, and I have. It's just that I like you Mickie, but I love your ass."

"You mean, this ass?" Mickie teased, turning around in Candice's arms and then grinding her big butt against the other woman's crotch.

"Fuck yeah Mickie." Candice practically growled, moving back slightly and slapping that big ass with both hands to make them jiggle more, "I fucking love this big fat ass of yours! Mmmmm, I could never get enough. Now bend over so I can get a real good look at that big beautiful booty of yours, and then fuck it like the anal whore you are."

Mickie giggled with delight as she leaned forward, grabbed onto the door and stuck out her ass. She also continued to please Mistress Candice by wiggling her big booty, and was soon wiggling it directly in Mistress Candice's face as the dominant brunette dropped down to her knees behind her.

Mistress Candice didn't even bother removing her clothes, instead choosing to pull Mickie's miniskirt up and out the way, at least momentarily, so she could press her face directly into that big booty.

The miniskirt then fell down around Mistress Candice's head somewhat, but the total top didn't seem to care, as she was too busy lusting over the bottom's bottom.

For maybe a full minute Mistress Candice just rubbed her face against Mickie's fat ass, making the new diva giggle with delight. Although Mickie quickly forgot about the giggling when Mistress Candice reached up and pulled her thong aside so she had all the access she needed to Mickie's ass hole.

Mistress Candice immediately took full advantage of that by beginning to greedily lap away at Mickie's butt hole, spending barely more than a few seconds gently rimming her before settling into a frantic ass licking which had Mickie moaning like the happy little anal whore Mistress Candice had graciously turned her into.

Considering just how quickly she got to giving her a thorough rim job Mickie was worried that Mistress Candice would cut it short in favour of quickly moving on to giving her an anal ramming.

Of course Mickie would love that, and she was really looking forward to getting her slutty ass stretched, and had been looking forward to it since she was forced to part ways with her owner.

It was just they had all night for Mistress Candice to butt fuck her and Mickie would have liked a longer ass licking. As it turns out her concerns weren't warranted.

In fact by the time the rim job finally ended Mickie would be on the verge of begging for mercy in the form of a big cock up her ass.

Shortly before she began begging like that Mistress Candice finally stopped frantically licking Mickie's ass hole in favour of literally pushing her tongue inside it.

Thanks to the multiple butt fuckings Mickie had taken recently her loosened bitch hole opened for the soft invader and allowed Mistress Candice to not only pushed as deep as it would go into her rectum and literally start to ass fuck her with it. With a tongue!

Mickie was getting ass fucked by a tongue because her butt was now so slutty and loose from being abused by a glorified model that the same model was able to sodomise her with a fucking tongue!

God that was so wonderfully humiliating, Mickie moaning even louder than before as Mistress Candice continued having her way with her slutty butt.

Candice had been thinking about Mickie's fat ass all day long. She had been so obsessed with it she barely noticed the other big bottomed women on the roster, which she wouldn't have thought possible before she made Mickie her bitch.

Of course mostly Candice thought about butt fucking Mickie with a nice big strap-on cock, however she had imagined romancing that fat ass first. Giving it a slow gentle kiss, maybe even covering it with kisses, before gradually working up to French kissing it.

But when she saw Mickie, and her big booty, Candice had just been unable to help herself and gave them both a deep hard kiss pretty much right from the word go.

Now her tongue was literally up Mickie's butt it was hard for Candice to really regret her actions, especially as she would have plenty of opportunities to do this again.

Well, maybe there was a tiny bit of regret, because if she had built things up more slowly she would have been able to spend even longer rimming Mickie.

Candice considered just continuing the rim job anyway, as she was the top around here and she had no problem proving it once again to Mickie if she forgot her place.

But unlike the wrestlers around here Candice wasn't a cruel Mistress, so even though it disappointed her a little bit Candice only tongue fucked Mickie's butt for a few minutes before replacing her tongue with a finger.

As that got a positive reaction from her bitch Candice pushed another finger into Mickie's ass, and then another, and then she taunted her, "You like that Mickie?"

"I love it!" Mickie moaned, "Mmmmmm, give me more! More! Fuck me Mistress Candice, fuck my big fat slutty ass!"

"Well, if you insist." Candice murmured with a wicked smile, slipping her last finger and her thumb into that sexy little bitch hole before pushing forwards.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Mickie paled.

"Relax Mickie." Candice cooed, pushing forwards more forcefully, "I just want to see how much you can take..."

"OH MY GOD!" Mickie cried out as her anal ring stretched for Candice's knuckles.

For a few long seconds Candice left it there, just enjoying how widely stretched Mickie's most private hole was, then she pushed forwards even more, allowing that hole to relax somewhat around her wrist, making her eyes light up as she announced, "Oh God Mickie, my whole hand is up your ass you fucking whore! How does it feel?"

There was a long pause and then Mickie whimpered, "Good."

"Really?" Candice grinned.

"Yes." Mickie blushed, unable to stop herself adding, "Fuck me. Mmmmmm, please fuck my ass. Fist me. Fist my fat ass! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, fist fuck my slutty dyke ass! Oh Mistress Candice, fuck me! Fuck me, ohhhhhhhh fuck, wreck my fucking ass! Please? Please Mistress Candice, fist fuck my slut butt. Fuck me aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

At first that begging was weak, but it gradually grew stronger, especially a few minutes later when Candice started to move her hand inside Mickie's butt, first just twirling it around before beginning to thrust in and out and officially beginning to fist fuck her bitch.

It almost certainly was not what Mickie had been expecting when she asked for more, and Candice hadn't meant to go this far, especially as she preferred abusing butts with dildos.

However there was a certain thrill to this, and it really didn't take much to make Mickie cum yet again, just as before without touching her clit. Which was something Candice gleefully pointed out, but Mickie didn't seem to register it as she was too busy cumming.

At least until Candice suddenly pulled her hand out of Mickie's now well loosened ass, forcing the shameless bottom to take notice of her.

"God Mickie, you're such a massive ass whore." Candice grinned, "And I fucking love it. Come here whore and clean your ass off my hand! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, take the hand which has just been up your ass into your mouth and suck it. Suck it you greedy little ass slut! Oh yeah, that's so hot."

After her first comment Mickie looked a little bashful, but that was quickly forgotten when Candice gave her the chance to taste her own ass, the little whore dropping to her knees in front of Candice, grabbing the offered hand and taking as much of it into her mouth in one go as she could.

She then moaned happily before concentrating on one finger at a time and then the back of her hand before finally the front just to make sure she got every drop of butt cream there was.

Which of course only got Candice more desperate to give that ass a real fucking. Which was why as soon as she thought her hand was clean Candice pulled away from Mickie and gave her the order they both were waiting for.

"Enough foreplay, I want that ass!" Candice growled, smacking Mickie's ass, "Gimme that ass! Mmmmmm yeah, I want you on your back in the middle of the bed and pull your legs up so I can fuck that little bitch hole I own!"

Mickie was disappointed to have to take her mouth away from Mistress Candice's fist, although to be fair there was no more yummy ass cream for her to clean and it was in a very, very good cause. It was just she hated being apart from her Mistress, even if just for a little while.

She was always rewarded for it though, this case would be no exception as she got to enjoy watching Mistress Candice retrieve a nice big strap-on dildo, attach it around her waist and then spread it with lube, making Mickie's loosened back door quiver with anticipation.

In the meantime Mickie had got into the centre of the bed and pulled up her legs as her far as she could to expose her needy bitch hole, a position she was left in for a few agonising minutes as Mistress Candice took her time lubricating the cock and enjoying the sight of Mickie's butt hole waiting for her.

Candice then slowly advanced on her pray, still rubbing her dick like it was real, and teased, "You want this dick Mickie?"

"Yes Mistress Candice." Mickie nodded frantically, "I want your big dick in my fat ass."

"Then beg for it." Candice demanded as she slowly crawled onto the bed and in between Mickie's legs, "Beg to take my dick in your slutty little ass hole."

"Please Mistress, please fuck my ass!" Mickie began begging shamelessly, only stopping to briefly whimper as Candice pressed her dick against her butt hole only to then start it sliding up and down her ass crack, teasing her so much it almost hurt, "I want it in my ass! Mmmmmm Mistress Candice, fuck my ass! Please fuck me up the ass Mistress Candice! Ass fuck me! Ass fuck me hard and deep like the little bitch I am! Ohhhhhh, fuck, fuck my ass, stick your big cock in my ass and fuck me! Fuck me! Please fuck me Mistress Candice, fuck me like an anal whore! Take my whore ass! Please? Please I, oh God yes, oooooh fuck!"

After what felt like an eternity Mistress Candice finally pushed the head of her cock into Mickie's ass hole, causing Mickie to cry out in pure pleasure.

Mostly because these past few weeks her wonderful Mistress had proven she was a natural ass whore, but the anal fisting and the weeks of nearly non-stop butt fucking also had a lot to do with it.

Which was also why she moaned and gasped in mostly pleasure as Mistress Candice slowly but surely stuffed her rectum full of dildo, the dominant brunette sliding her big dick nice and slowly into the submissive brunette's ass hole until her thighs were pressed against those juicy cheeks, announcing that Mistress Candice had buried every inch of her cock deep into Mickie's big butt.

During the initial anal penetration Mickie had closed her eyes and threw her head back when she cried out in pure pleasure.

When she opened them again she found Mistress Candice staring lustfully at her dick stretching Mickie's back hole, the far more dominant of the two brunettes continuing to stare for a few long seconds before she locked eyes with Mickie.

The two WWE divas then continued to staring into each other's eyes as one slowly filled the other's back passage full of strap-on cock, and even though Mickie felt compelled to close her eyes a few times she just couldn't look away from the look that her Mistress was giving her.

It might have been wishful thinking on her part but seem like there was more than just the normal glee and dominance of getting to sodomise her. That was still there for sure, but during the last few butt fucks Mickie had noticed Mistress Candice staring at her with something else in her eyes.

And sometimes it was even outside of a butt fucking, although it was very possible that Mistress Candice was unable to hide her true feelings when indulging in her favourite kink.

Or at least that's what Mickie hoped, because she could have sworn that she saw love in those eyes, and although they'd only been together a short time Mickie was already falling hard for Candice Michelle. For those feelings to be returned would be just heaven.

Speaking, or thinking, of heaven Mistress Candice officially began the butt fucking, finally prompting Mickie to close her eyes, only to be immediately scolded by her Mistress, "No Mickie, open your eyes. Mmmmm, that's it, I want to look into those pretty eyes of yours while I fuck you up the ass."

"Yes Mistress Candice, I'm sorry Mistress Candice." Mickie whimpered after her Mistress's confession.

Candice smiled wickedly at how submissive Mickie was being. She really had done a great job of breaking the little firecracker. Or more accurately making her realise that she was always meant to be a pure bottom.

Partly because she was a wrestler, and in Candice's experience all wrestlers were secretly submissive, but Mickie really was in a league of her own. She was just so eager for it, moaning happily and freely with every thrust.

No sign of embarrassment, or attempt to hang onto her self-respect. Just a pure happy little bottom who Candice wanted to spend the rest of her life topping, or at least the rest of their careers.

Ever since Candice had developed a taste for turning tops and going after women with big asses she'd had a lot of conquests she was very proud of, most of which she'd sodomised multiple times, but she hadn't actually felt anything for them.

They were just pieces of ass to her. But Mickie was different. She was the perfect piece of ass. A women's wrestler who tried and failed miserably to top her, and topped others, and was now the biggest bottom she had ever met.

Most of all her big juicy ass was clearly made to be fucked. Maybe even fucked by Candice Michelle, God or something designing Mickie as the perfect little anal fuck toy for her.

The real proof of that was during a nice hard pounding when Mickie was bent over in front of her so Mickie's cheeks were jiggling like a big bowl of jelly for her, but there was something to be said for staring lovingly into her eyes as she took her in such a forbidden way, Candice revelling at the pure submission and perhaps even love that was in those wonderful eyes.

Although they did make it pretty much impossible to hide her own feelings, and while Candice didn't really mind given that she felt the love very much return to her, if not more so, but it did eventually become too overwhelming so Candice lowered herself down even further so she could kiss her little butt slut.

Unsurprisingly Mickie returned the kiss right away and soon the two WWE divas became completely lost in making out, and of course the butt sex itself.

For a while Candice genuinely thought, or perhaps just hoped, that they could stay like that forever, with Mickie's arms and legs wrapped around her, her tongue being massaged by the submissive woman's tongue, and most importantly of all her girl cock sliding in and out of Mickie's most private hole.

But Mickie then started whimpering into the kiss as their mutual desire to cum, and for a harder butt fuck, increased until Candice finally broke the kiss in favour of kissing her lover's neck, giving Mickie the chance to beg for what she so desperately wanted.

Mickie wasted no time doing just that, "Harder! Mmmmmmm, please Mistress Candice fuck me harder! Fuck my big fat slutty ass harder! Pound my butt and make me cum! Please? Ooooooooh Gooooooddddddd, it feels soooooooo goooooooddddd, but I wanna cum. I need to cum. Please Mistress Candice, destroy my bitch hole and make me cum like the little anal whore I am!"

"You wanna cum, huh? You wanna cum real bad?" Candice taunted gleefully, then when Mickie nodded frantically Candice ordered firmly, "Then flip over and spread your cheeks! Ohhhhhh yeah, I want to take you like a bitch."

"Yes Mistress Candice." Mickie whimpered as the dildo was pulled from her ass hole and Candice got off of her, leaving her to quickly flip over, stick her ass in the air and spread her cheeks as wide as possible.

Candice just admired the sight for a few long seconds, and then pointed out, "Did I say stop begging?"

"No Mistress Candice, sorry Mistress Candice." Mickie quickly apologised, before getting right back to it, "Mmmmm, fuck me! Please fuck me Mistress Candice, fuck my big fat butt. Pound me hard and deep and make me cum like a bitch. Oh shit, I'm your bitch Mistress Candice! I am your anal loving bitch! I'm your ass whore, your butt slut, your anal slave, ooooooooh, I'm your fucking big booty bitch, now please make me cum! Remind me I'm all those things by destroying the little hole I shit from and gaping it wide open! Gape me like a whore! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, stick it in me! Mmmmmmmm, stick your big cock all the way up my fat ass! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, all the way. All the way up my fucking shit pipe! Yesssssssss, fuck me, fuck my slutty little dyke ass hole! Oh God, fuck me please, please, oh my God please slam my gay butt hole! Oh Mistress Candice, oh fuck, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeessssssss, wreck my rectum and remind me I'm your fucking dyke bitch! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers
12